Strength

Story Info
Fighting it makes him harder.
951 words
3.86
31.4k
5
3
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
culloden
culloden
20 Followers

It happened quickly. She walked into the bedroom. There was a sound from behind, but she couldn't spin around before she was knocked off balance. Whiskers abraded the back of her neck, and a rough, working man's hand clamped her mouth tightly shut. The man's other arm wrapped around her chest, pinning her to him. She couldn't see her assailant, but she knew who it was from his strength, from his presence in her bedroom. She felt overpowered, like a trapped animal, struggling against the impossible. She twisted, tried to pull away, and he reacted by squeezing her breast until the pain made her gasp.

"Stop it, woman. I can hurt you a lot more than that."

She eased her struggles, trying to catch her breath.

His mouth was against her ear, his breath hot and ragged. "You don't like it when I hurt you, do you?"

This time she tried to twist, to turn to face the man, the bastard, maybe to knee him in the balls. He was ready, and simply tightened his hold. She got nowhere against his strength. The shock of his teeth closing hard on her shoulder stopped her struggles. She felt helpless and small, in the grip of a power far beyond her.

He released her flesh from his teeth. "Maybe you do like it when I hurt you. I know I like it when you fight. Feel my cock? It's hard as stone. Do you want to play that game?"

His cock was a force tight against her ass.

He continued. "I'm going to fuck you. You won't be able to stop me. I'm going to fill your cunt with my seed. If you piss me off, I'll do your ass instead of your cunt, without so much as spit for lube. If you scream or make any noise, I'll hurt you first. Do you understand?" He emphasized his strength by squeezing her breast again. "It's your choice. I can just fuck you, like any other cock using your cunt. Or I can fuck you and hurt you, too. That would just make this more fun."

She nodded, a calculus of her choices running through her head. She nodded.

"Good girl. I'm going to uncover your mouth now. Keep it shut."

He did, and she stayed quiet, used the freedom simply to breathe.

He whispered in her ear, "Good. You're quick."

She felt his hands go to her blouse. His fingers twined in between the buttons, then cool air hit her belly as he ripped open the blouse. She heard buttons hitting the floor.

"You've got nice tits, woman," he said, squeezing her breasts through her bra.

He pushed her face down on the bed and pulled the ruined blouse to her back. Leaving her arms in its sleeves, he wrapped the blouse's bottom around her head so it covered her eyes. It clamped down on her vision and pulled against her arms as he tied it tightly behind her head. From that position, behind her, he could have simply unclasped her bra. Instead, he wrenched it, tearing the hooks and eyes apart.

"Roll over."

She hesitated.

"Roll over woman, unless you'd rather I fucked your ass."

He grabbed her elbow and pulled it across her back, a wrestling move that forced her to her back and exposed her breasts.

His hand was on her mouth again, his other at her throat, squeezing. He stayed there just long enough for her to feel the beginning of lightheadedness. "Remember what I said? I'm going to fuck you. What else happens is up to you."

She nodded.

He released her, slowly, then eased his weight off her. She felt his hands at the waist of her skirt, again felt the wrenching, felt his strength, as he tore it open. She lay on the bed, hooded, naked now except for her panties, blind and powerless. He tugged again, at her panties, which stretched instead of tearing. He pulled harder, jamming them into her ass, hurting her. Just as she was about to cry out, the waistband gave. He pulled what remained of her panties down just enough to expose her pussy.

He stood up, and she heard the sounds of his pants being undone -- the metal to metal sound of the belt buckle, the snap, the zipper, the pants hitting the floor. She imagined his cock, hard, oozing, its one eye intent on only one thing. She clenched her legs, but his knee was there, pushing down, abrading her skin.

Her cheek stung from his sudden slap. "That was my open hand. Do you need more?"

She spoke for the first time as she haltingly opened her legs. "No."

"Good girl."

He knelt between her legs, one hand on her breast, the other roughly manipulating her sex. Perhaps it was a reaction to the inevitable, her body doing what it could to ease the coming invasion. Perhaps she was aroused by his strength. Whatever the reason, she was wet, and his calloused fingers slid inside her.

He smiled. "So it's just fucking you want, then? My cum inside your cunt?"

He answered for her, driving his cock into her, balls deep on the first thrust. She gasped. He fucked her like a bull, like a lion, slamming into her again and again and again, holding her shoulders as she moaned lowly, in rhythm with the impact of his pelvis on hers. He went rigid when he came, grunting, his cock emptying against the back of her cunt.

He stayed inside her until he could once again breathe normally. "Good girl," he said. "Good wife."

"Good husband. God, it's primal. I love how strong you are."

culloden
culloden
20 Followers