Strength Within

Story Info
A were struggling to find her strength within finds her mate.
5.7k words
4.39
15.1k
30

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/03/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Reader's Warning: This story has a ton of sex in it, some reluctance, and some questionable sexual decisions.

This story is an original work of my own. Any similarities to real life people or events is unintentional. I didn't have an editor so judge lightly the mistakes/errors are mine I apologize in advance.

I hope you guys enjoy, feel free to vote and comment. Thanks for reading.

T

Prologue:

Cheetahs are notoriously nervous, they have a knack for stressing themselves out. One of the reasons they are going extinct is that they are too nervous to find a mate. When they do manage to find a mate they are known to get overly stressed while pregnant and miscarry their cubs. To combat this characteristic captivity breeding programs issued each cheetah a service dog. The felines with a companion were able to not only find a mate, they carried full term, and raised strong and healthy cubs.

Cheetah weres had the same problem, upon gaining knowledge of the breeding program's success they banded together with local packs taking in strays and orphans giving them a family. While putting the wolves optimistic and carefree nature to good use, they also found that they too had success stunting the stressful habits. The wolves were a god send to the small prides. Now they would have to prove their success with a new generation.

Anyone would've been surprised by the sleek spotless cheetah prancing about the forest. The young female played with the long grass rubbing her face against the slim stalks. In the distance a twig snapped. Silence fell. Causing her to freeze, tensing up her muscles until she started to shake. Crouching low she listened to her surroundings. The wind was carrying her scent towards the intruder.

An unruly black and gray wolf bolted out of the dense over growth on the forest floor. Jumping on top of the small cheetah. The feline tried to flee, her legs moving uncommonly fast shredding the leaves and vegetation under foot. The wolf was on her again using his body weight to press her flat, gently lowering her belly to the ground. He then pressed his cheek against her's, taking deep breathes, and trying to communicate a relaxing embrace.

In a shimmering moment the wolf had become a young man, his voice was a low soothing hum as he spoke to the cheetah,"Breathe. You're fine." Rubbing his face up against her cheek again he reached his hand up to stroke the downy fur at the base of her ears. That hand snaked down to her rump massaging the muscles leading up to her cheetah's sex. "Let me help you relax baby." She purred her concurrence.

Rolling off of her he slowly made his way back through the foliage. She perked up and scampered to his side, walking awkwardly so that her body was almost completely curved around his side. They made their way through the forest a quiet that only came from contentedness enshrouded the two companions.

Stepping onto a well worn path the two wound their way through the forest. The sun was blazing over head, being trapped by the thick canopy only shafts of light could be seen on the forest floor. Birds sang over head, calling out happy tunes to their loved ones. A squirrel skittered across their path, around the base of a tree, and up to a small hole chittering down at the cheetah. The cheetah snorted in annoyance.

They came to a clearing that enveloped a large house. It was disguised well with vines growing up two sides of the house the very tips barely tickling the rain gutters. The three story home housed a small group of twelve people. All a tight knit family the only exception to actual blood relations were the seven wolves who lived along side the cheetahs but they'd earned the term of honorary family members do to the length of time they'd all lived together.

As they came to the back door the cheetah shifted into a young woman. Her short athletic body still held a touch of anxiousness waiting for the relief his skilled fingers would bring her. The two walked in side grabbing the clothes they had left behind before heading out for their run.

"You did really well. Soon you'll be able to go out on you own." The young man optimistically told the young woman.

"Really Chase? I practically shit myself when I heard you coming, you said you were going to stay close to me. I couldn't see you! I didn't know it was you until after I saw you. Can we stay here for a few days?" Eyes conveying what she'd rather be doing, her hands were twisting against each other fiercely. Chase gave her a disapproving grin and shook his head in the negative. She walked with her head down, and sticking close to her companion.

"Becks you were fine. You didn't run away and you didn't attack me, that's progress! You deserve a reward tonight." He grabbed her ass, squeezing it before continuing."How about we try some sparring tomorrow? You can do that easy!"

"I hate fighting. How about I watch you spar?" Beck hated any interaction with anyone else, feeling multiple pairs of eyes on her made her skin crawl.

"I know! We could go read in the library tomorrow..."

"Really?!"

"No. You need to try something new. Anything new just something."Chase was at a lose with what to do.

He'd had been trying for months to get Becks to interact more fully with her pride. She was the oldest which meant she'd be expected to find a mate soon. Her parents would be taking her around to all the other prides in the spring. Chase now had roughly six months to get Becks ready. She hadn't made his job easy; procrastinating on group appointments, avoiding going out to town, she even hid up in a tree when they had visitors from his pack. Chase loved Becks as a sex partner and his best friend, he'd push her past her limits to do what was best for her.

Becks on the other hand felt like Chase pushed her enough. She agreed to most new adventures as long as it was just the two of them. She couldn't bare to be alone or in a crowd. At night, the only time she spent alone, she locked her door with a heavy bolt. Whenever she was forced into a crowd she hugged the farthest corners or sat on the floor in a tight cranny, making herself invisible to those closest. No matter where she went or how she hid Chase was always close by, standing guard. And when she was very good he'd tease her pussy until she came all over his hand.

It was late afternoon, the two had spent the lunch hour outside in order to avoid the others. Now they'd eat lunch while everyone else went back to work, school, or out to run errands. Becks kept their schedule off just enough to keep her anxiety at bay. Years before they had lived an exact opposite schedule than everyone else, literally waking up when everyone else fell asleep.

In their home they had one large family made up of two cheetah families. The Sharon family who consisted of the parents Gabriel and Megan and the children David and Becks. The Locks; Jackie, Kylie, Tommy, Bradley, and Aubrie. They were all siblings. Then of course there were the companions; Chase, Laura, Devante, Frederick, Alisa, Ember, and Shay who were all wolves hand picked from packs all over the north.

Each cheetah had a companion of the opposite sex in order to help them get used to being around that gender, it would help with the transition into mated pairs later. The two older adults also had their companions who visited at regular intervals in order to keep a routine atmosphere.

Chase and Becks were just settling down for lunch when Shay and Aubrie could be heard coming through the front door yelling about something. The end snippets of their conversation could be heard through the whole house,

"...skanky whore who dresses like that to get your attention! You honestly think SHE'S a girl you can bring home to the family?" Aubrie's usually soft voice rose and into a sharp soprano showing how truly upset she was.

"I never said I'd bring her home, but I'd definitely let her take me home."

An audible thwack came next. Shay walked into the kitchen rubbing the back of his head. Aubrie had the decency to look sheepish as she walked to the pantry, grabbing a box of wheat thins.

"Who's taking you home?" Chase asked with a mouth full of chicken.

"No one. We saw a sexy piece of ass in town. Aubrie is mad because I got her number." Shay flashed his palm, black sharpies numbers scrawled across his wide hand.

"I'm mad because you saved her number as "legs for days".

"They'll be legs for days once they're wrapped around my head!"

Shay barely had a moment to laugh at his joke before a yellow blur crashed into his face. Wheat thins now covered the island Chase and Becks sat at. Chase proceeded to snack on the crackers within arms reach watching the two continue to bicker. Becks stretched her head up whispering into Chase's ear,"What's gotten into them?"

Never letting his eyes leave the duo Chase turned his mouth back to her,"They're mates!"

"No?! How do you know?"

"Watch them."

For the next few minutes Chase and Becks sat enraptured watching two gorgeous people fight. First it was the girl from town, then it was Aubrie's habit of leaving her room TV on all night, Shay's inability to chew food quietly, Aubrie never left the house without makeup on, Shay could never decide on what to eat... On it went until Aubrie caught the two watching them, elbows on the counter, chins cradled in their hands, and theirs eyes bouncing back and forth like a ball at a tennis match.

"What are you looking at?"

"Nothing." While Becks flamed up with a blush Chase made a "shoo shoo" motion with his hands. Effectively moving the argument up stairs.

"How can you tell they are mates?" Becks couldn't keep the awe out of her voice.

"They've been acting that way since Aubrie went into heat two weeks ago, her womanly scent came in right after and her first spots. Plus any time Shay mentions a girl Aubrie freaks out."

"Do you think they know?"

"I think they know something is off, I doubt they know just what yet."

After finishing lunch Chase and Becks made their way to Chase's bedroom, Becks had a mountain of homework and Chase had studying to do. Turning on Handel's water music as background noise the two hunkered down for the next few hours. Becks was distracted and continuously day dreamt of receiving her first spots, were cheetahs didn't officially get their spots until they went into heat for the first time, males received theirs after fully maturing in age. Right now Becks looked like a fluorescent cougar.

Chase saw her over thinking. Reaching down he stroked her upper thighs just under her plump buttocks. An oral distraction would do them both wonders. Rolling onto her back Becks raised her hips so that Chase's fingers brushed her sex. "I want my reward." She purred at him. His fingers wormed under the waist band of both her sweats and her lacy boy shorts, they came to a stop at her shaved lips collecting some slick juice then working back up to her clit. He was skilled in making her come, she buried her face in his hair smelling the forest all over him. His masculine fingers softly pinched her clit then frigged it like a tiny cock.

With in minutes Becks was Cummings hard on his long fingers soaking them in her slimy appreciation. He lifted those fingers to her lips to taste then he cleaned then thoroughly with his own mouth. He climbed between her legs and dry humped her to his completion. Saving her virginity for her mate. The two made their way to the shower to clean up.

Later when dinner rolled around Chase's cell phone became a major annoyance, pinging every few minutes. He stuck to his rule of no answering phone calls or texts at the table, Becks on the other hand was desperate for some piece and quiet. Ripping the phone off the table she called the number that had sent the most recent text.

After two clipped rings a husky male voice answered the phone,"There's my favorite nephew! I thought I had the wrong number when you didn't text back."

"Look old man, your nephew and I are trying to enjoy dinner usually when someone doesn't text you back right away it means they are busy."

The man's confused chuckle tickled Becks' ear,"If I had known he was feasting on his mate I wouldn't have texted at all. Tell him to be sure to pay special attention to the little man in the boat."

Becks gasped at his crude remark.

"That's right, just like that." His voice purred in her ear. Her pussy tingled at his encouraging sentence.

"No I, he's not." Becks stammered into the phone.

"If he's not doing it right, I'm sure I can show him how when I come down in a few days."

Flustered and a bit embarrassed at becoming turned on by his dirty words Becks hit the end call button then slid the phone across the table to Chase.

"Your Uncle is coming." Becks bit into the side of one of her flaming cheeks.

"When? Which one?"

"A few days, I didn't get his name but he was very rude." She angrily stabbed at the steak on her plate.

"That doesn't sound right, none of my uncle's are rude..."

"He was."

Chase's brow furrowed in concentration.

As they climbed the stair case to their rooms that night Chase was still puzzled. "What exactly did he say?"

"Nothing worth repeating."

"You aren't helping me here."

"Ugh!" Becks stomped to her door,"He said to pay special attention to the little man in the boat."

Chase's face lit up, the exact opposite of what Becks was expecting. "Oh! You don't need to worry about him! My uncle Tom isn't really my uncle, well he is but by choice not by blood. He's one of the older betas from my pack he kinda mentored me before I came here. He's awesome! Just wait Becks you'll love him! Maybe he'll mentor you too!"

Becks looked at Chase as he gushed over this Tom fellow, he was rambling on and on. Like a little boy over a new Christmas present.

"You're insane." She snapped at him. "He's crude and... And I don't want anything to do with him!"

"You're acting like a child Becks." Chase's stern scowl made Becks squirm.

"I... He made me uncomfortable."

Chase became concerned at once."What do you mean?"

"I... Ummm... I kind of hurt." Becks tightened her thighs against her aching pussy, the traitorous organ hadn't stopped weeping since that awful man had spoken."

"Where do you hurt honey?" Chase moved closer, smelling her arousal he was intrigued.

"It's not important." Becks refused to meet his gaze keeping her eyes trained on the floor, her blush kicked up a notch when she heard Chase sniff the air noticeably.

"Did he turn you on?" He asked with a predatory gleam in his eyes. Her deep blush was answer enough.

Pushing her up against the wall Chase devoured her mouth. Tasting the inside of her mouth and groaning when she arched her sex up against his straining cock.

"I'm going to bed." Becks edged into her room, grabbing Chase by the front of his shirt she pulled him in with her. Softly closing the door Becks stripped down along side Chase the two scurried to climb into bed. Her breathing escalated once the sheets slid over her chest and her thighs, tickling the senses as they went. She groaned spreading her legs wide open to try and ease the ache she felt. Chase reached over and patted her sex with his fingers. Her sex stuck to his fingers for a moment before sealing themselves shut again with all her excessive fluid.

As worked up as Becks was she could still appreciate Chase's good looks, he had a slim body like a swimmer, dark hair that was cut short, his brown eyes were dark, almost black, and soft pink lips that would lift into a mischevious grin at all the wrong times. Like now, he was touching her in such an intimate way while grinning down at her.

Chase laughed darkly,"He sure got you worked up, a little bitch in heat for a man you don't even know."

It was true, Becks begged for release humping Chase's hand each time he brought it down in between her legs. Eventually he stopped removing his hand. Becka took advantage humping his palm with a vengeance. "Come on beautiful, cum for me." He hooked his fingers to push on her ass hole, at that brief touch she came all over his palm. As they snuggled Becks angled her ass away from the sticky puddle she had created.

As the sun crested in the East Becks eyes slid open slowly, she felt hungover. Her limbs heavy and awkward, her mind fuzzy. She stumbled to the bathroom to relieve her full bladder. On the way back out she caught a glance at her her butt, their on her left butt cheek were two black half circles forming an unclosed circle, her first spot.

"Chase!" She screamed, he came bolting in behind her. Searching all over for a threat that wasn't there. His eyes finally alighted on her spot.

"Is that...?" He never made it farther, so caught up in squatting down behind her plump butt cheeks to inspect her spot he never remembered to finish his question.

Becks put her hands on the counter and thrust out her ass for inspection. Reveling in the feel of his body heat and his breath washing over her skin. "It's beautiful." Chase's words gave her goosebumps.

"You think so?" Becks shyly gazed over her shoulder at him.

He gripped her calf then ran his hand up until he met her dripping sex, bringing his face close to the juncture of her thighs his nose was skimming her lips. Taking in a deep breath Chase moaned in delight. "You're going into heat honey, I can smell your scent coming in and it's delicious."

Licking her folds Chase gulped down her thick cream. His urge to fuck her was too great grabbing her hair brush he handed it to her. The bulbous end perfectly formed as a makeshift dildo.

"Fuck yourself as I watch." Grabbing her by the hips he set her up on the bathroom counter then he spread her thighs obscenely his eyes glued to her pink flesh peaking at him from her engorged pussy lips. She brought the brush handle to her mouth and sucked on the tip. "Now baby, easy it in. Don't go too deep don't break your hymen." She pushed the tip in past her second set of lips grunting at the stretching feeling. Her orgasm washed over her quickly. She became too vigorous and pushed the handle past her hymen squeaking in pain. "Fuck! Fuck ow shit!" Chase knelt in front of her lapping up the blood from her virginity.

"I told you not to go too deep." His scolding took a back burner to eating her scrumptious nectar, the coppery taste of blood adding to the allure.

"I didn't mean to. It felt so good! I wanted it in as deep as I could get it."

Her words made Chase's cock jump and spasm in anticipation, the temptation to fuck her was too great. Fisting his large tool Chase came with a growl all over the tiled floor, kissing the place where her thighs met her womanhood Chase dismissed himself from her, officially making them start their day.

They spent that day sparring. It was more pleasurable for Becks, now that she was just starting to go into heat she received much more male attention. Instead of being punched she'd get a nipple lightly twisted, in place of having her legs swept out from underneath her she'd have her ass groped. By the end of her session she was leaking through her shorts.

Chase took her to shower, he had thought a cold shower would do them both wonders. Becks took the removable showerhead and aimed it between her legs, the stream hitting her clit and making her scream in ecstasy. She clung to Chase on shaky ones and begged him for sex.

"I need you! I can't do it anymore."

"No love you must wait."

"I don't want to! Please? Help me?" She ground her sex against his naked muscular thighs. Gripping her by the upper arm Chase walked her to her bed and threw her on it none too gently. He walked out her door and refused to come back until after she had regained her senses.

"I'll fuck my brush then!" Becks yelled at the shut door knowing fully that Chase could hear her.

12