Strength Within

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His intimidating mass marched back through the door and into her bathroom, a loud SNAP could be heard. He returned with a wry grin on his face, throwing her the decapitated head of her brush he left again. Right before he closed the door he he growled a"Good luck." then slammed the door.

All night Becks tossed and turned on her bed, a voice purring in her ear terrorized her in her dreams. She woke up with a throbbing sex that had yet to be satisfied properly. Grumbling to the bathroom she scrubbed her body purposely ignoring her sex.

At breakfast Chase tried to apologize. Becks rammed her hand down is pants and stroked him to the brink of ejaculation then stopped,"Tell me how sorry you are now."

Leaving afterwards Becks locked herself in her room.

The next morning both were had buries the hatchet and decided to forget the previous days had even occurred.

Walking outside after dressing Chase threw his arm over Becks' shoulders pressing her up against his side. Walking outside he picked a tall tree that stretched over the front driveway, once she was up in the branches she could see the road winding through the dense forest. Far in the distance she saw a cloud of dust billowing up behind a dark speck.

"Are we expecting someone?"

"My uncle."

"Shit!" Becks cursed in her mind, the excitement of getting her spot had made her forget the awful old man who she had already decided to loathe.

"Why is he coming her anyways?"

"Am I not allowed to have visitors?" Chase bounced excitedly on the balls of his feet. He looked ten, rather than the 26 that he was. "How far away is he?"

Fixing her eyes on the toad once more she could make out the figure of a truck blazing down the road, "He's driving pretty fast..."

Chase's keen hearing finally detected the sound of a diesel engine, roaring as it ate up the distance to their home. He grinned to himself. Chase had spoken to Becks father about getting his uncle a job their with them. Tom's promiscuous side had gotten him into trouble with his last pack, the two sisters he had cheated on wanted him gone. Now all he had to do was prove his worth as a guard and he'd be set to stay with them.

The minutes ticked by Becks silently prayed the truck driver would get lost or roll into a ditch. She wanted him as far away as possible from her home, the closer he got the deeper her claws dug into the branch she was perched on and the higher her hackles rose. As the shiny dodge swung around the curve in the road Becks backed up, inadvertantly shoving her ass into the middle branch of the tree.

A cloud of dust and exhaust followed behind the trick like a cloak, it blew up to becks covering her in a thin layer of filth. The fumes from the black exhaust tickled her throat and nose throwing her cat into a fit of sneezes and chuffing.

Chase ran to the driver's side greeting the blond chiseled man who hopped down from the front seat, they clasped each other on the back. Their excited voices carried all the way up to Becks flattened ears. "Tell me you have a shower and a bed for your favorite uncle!" Chase started to take him to the house completely forgetting his charge. Becks screamed out frightened to be left alone, Chase froze.

"Shit! Becks I'm sorry honey." He ran back to the base of the tree, Becks met him there shaking and mewling softly. Chase pressed his forehead against hers trying to convey how sorry he was. She excepted his apology, they walked back towards the house. As Becks passed Tom he ran his hand down her back petting her. Her body naturally responded rubbing up against his side. Chase stared wide eyed at the two, Becka womanly scent washed over their bodies in waves. They were all covered in her smell of fresh cucumbers and melon.

Tom knelt down wrapping his arms around Becks and pulling her front paws up to his chest her hind legs stretched down barely brushing the tops of his shoes, she slowly shifted to her human self shrinking to her 5'3" height. Her arms grasped onto his shoulders her pointed toes now brushing his shins. Her wide eyes met his yellow wolf eyes. His chest heaved in time with hers. Never looking away Tom spoke to Chase,"I thought your charge was a little girl."

"Hey!" Becks tried to turn to glare at Chase.

"How old are you love?" Tom growled, he'd die if she was under age. She looked young, maybe nineteen, with long dirty blond hair, a fit body, and hazel eyes. Her eyes reminded him of caramel green apple suckers, a light green with drizzled brown over it.

"I'm twenty-two thank you very much!"

"I didn't mean a little kid, I meant short."

"I'm not short!" Came Becks reply her mouth was pushed into Tom's chest. As he held her naked body against his clothed one.

Tom shushed her, petting her hair. He gave her a sinfully sexy grin, before moving his hand lower to pat her naked bottom. Becks shrieked and started to squirm. Trying to get away from his exploring fingers.

"I want to go to my room." Becks said it but it came out as if she was asking for Tom's permission.

"You can go to our room." Tom's eyes twinkled down at her as his still wandering fingers traveled between her legs to her drenched slit. The tips of his fingers barely brushed her. Becks moaned and squirmed harder fighting against the attraction she felt. Her body heat kicked up until she had a slight sheen of sweat all over her body. Her thighs clenched down on Tom's hand in a rhythmic motion. "Are you in heat pet?" Tom questioned her.

Becks shook her head no.

"Chase?"

Branding her a liar Chase nodded his head in the affirmative,"She got her spot the other morning."

Tom raked his yellow eyes across her body searching for the telltale sign of a woman cheetah, Chase cleared his throat getting Tom's attention he then pointed to her ass. Tom set Becks on her feet, swinging her around and into Chase's waiting arms Tom squatted down to get an up close view of her butt cheek. Chase held the aroused girl to his front, giving his mentor all the access he needed.

Tom ran his index finger over the outer lines of the spot, caressing her newest addition. Becks broke put in goosebumps and unintentionally thrust her bum out towards Toms face. He gave her a peck on the spot before running her fingers between her lips, collecting some of her fluid and licking it up as the delicacy it was.

"Where is the pride?" Tom asked Chase.

"Out hunting, we have a few hours before they get back." Tom grinned wickedly up at Chase. Chase threw Becks over his shoulder and lead the way to her room. Nudging open her door he made sure all three were inside before bolting the door.

Becks stood unsteady on her feet, aching to touch her dripping pussy and relieve the pressure there. In the few moments Tom took to undress, Becks finally looked at him. He stood well over 6'4" ,his gruff characteristics added to his impression that made her feel dainty next to him, his eyes glowed with the yellow of his wolf, his blond hair was a bit long and wavy at the ends she longed to run her fingers through it. As his pants came off she saw his boxers tent his tool still not completely hard, she scowled at him.

"What baby?" He crooned back.

"You aren't hard." Her pouting lips drew his eyes attention.

"Not yet. I've learned to control my arousal so I can take care of my woman." He stalked toward her backing her up to the edge of her bed. Her thighs spread slightly giving a teasing glimpse of wet pussy to both men. Gripping her tiny feet, one on each hand, Tom slowly opened her wide to his eyes. Her pink folds blossomed outwards beckoning him to devour her. Kneeling down he edged to her knees. Running his large man hands up her thighs he traced her sex with his thumb and pointer finger running a finger down each side. Stopping in at the middle he pinched her sex softly making her lips puff out between his two fingers.

Bending his head Tom licked her nether lips tasting his mate for the second time that day. Becks almost giggled when his beard came in contact with her thighs. He suckled first one lip then the other into his mouth nibbling on the sensitive skin. His pointer finger found it's way to her hole where it played with her juice soaking the pad of his finger then running it up to her clit, barely grazing it then back down again. His tongue pushed her lips apart to explore her hole. Wiggling his tongue into her hole he shifted it to that of his wolf, it grew in length and width stretching the sides of her virginal sex. Unable to find her hymen Tom growled deep in his throat.

"I accidentally broke it masterbating." Becks soft voice reached his ears. His chuckle made her feel self conscious. "I didn't mean too, and it hurt."

Tom groaned at her words vibrating her pussy. "Let me kiss it better." With that Tom shoved his tongue in deep pushing her walls to make room. Becks arched up trying to escape his cruel torture. Hands on her belly pushed her back down to the bed. Chase held one arm across her belly and his other arm reach across to tweak her nipples. Pulling them up obscenely then letting them bounce back down to her perky breasts.

Becks was in heaven. Moaning and squealing in delight. "Please! Please." Her breathing was uneven and ragged, her flat tummy convulsing with the power of her building orgasm. She felt Tom's thick wolf tongue leave her wet hole slightly gaping, his scratchy tongue made it's way to her forbidden hole lower. Touching lightly on the puckered entrance Becks gasped and raised her ass off the bed and away from his dirty attention. "No. I can't, I haven't ever..."

"You will. You are mine. If I want to gape your virgin asshole I will. Don't worry kitten I'll make sure you enjoy it. I'll have you screaming like a pig for my big fat cock." Tom and Chase worked together to flip Becks onto her belly, with her hips on a small stack of pillows her ass was pushed up in a slutty offering to Tom who let saliva pool on her dark entrance.

Chase quickly stripped then presented his thick cock to his young charge. She tried to suck it into her mouth, but her squirming made it impossible. Chase fondled her generous mounds tweaking her nipples into angry red peaks. He loved pinching and twisting the sensitive flesh and hearing her gasps that matched his rough handling.

Tom's fingers played with her erect clity teasing the slick flesh, once she got close to Cummings he'd remove his hand. Then start up again. Over and over he teased to the edge but refused to let her over. He was a cruel lover. His thick tongue started it's vicious battle on her anal canal, tickling the folds of her bud lubing the sides then edging in a bit farther then tickling again. He could hear her whimpering and begging him to stop. He wordlessly refused.

"Please! I can't. It'll hurt. Please use my pussy!" Chase could be heard cooing to Becks calling her a good girl and rubbing her cheeks before lowering his head to suck one of her abused nipples into his mouth. Her answering moan had both men grinning. By now Tom had half his tongue shoved up Becks ass. Wiggling and tickling her walls he enjoyed the way her skin around his tongue was slightly caved in as he pushed forward.

Becks had broken into a sweat. Her body wasn't use to being worked so hard during her sexual gratifications. A long finger rubbed from her clit to her vaginal hole, entering smoothly thanks too the copious amounts of pussy juice leaking from her love tunnel.

"Mmmm!" Becks groaned into Chase's shoulder. "Oh, oh! Oh god!"

"Such a good girl." Chase was cooing again. "My good girl."

"MINE!" Roared Tom reaching up to swipe at Chase with a half turned paw. His elongated claws caught Chase along his high cheek bones.

"Chase!" Becks brought her feet up to Tom's shoulders and shoved with all her might. Catching the were off guard he went tumbling backwards off her bed. His large feet were seen last kicking the air.

Becks rolled off the bed, going to Chase's side she inspected the deep gouge marks raking his cheek. Blood poured out and down his body. A crimson river that smelt heavily of copper and mirth. He was laughing while his face knit back together.

12