Stress Management

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The guys all came running. I laughed and my pussy started dripping at the site of all the guys standing around me stroking their hard cocks. I sigh and lean back. "Where is my last blowjob at?"

"Right here." I look over and see a BIG cock. I smile lean over to that side and lick the head.

"Wow you have a big cock." I say before sticking it in my mouth.

"Oh yes it is big and you are going to swallow it just like you did the others." He said as he grabbed my head and rammed it down my throat. "Oh yes baby, suck my big cock." He held on to my head and started moving his hips, fucking my mouth and throat. I tried to back my head up, but he held it right where it was. My eyes start to tear and run, my pussy dripping.

I reach my hand up to his and grab it holding it tight. I notice the guys cheering him on and telling him to fuck my mouth, and give it to me good. I hear the guy below me whisper how hot it looks from his spot, and how he can feel my pussy dripping onto his cock so he knows I like it.

He is right I am so turned on by what this guy is doing my pussy is dripping like never before. I start pushing my head down on his cock harder, swallowing his cock and getting into it. "Fuck yeah bitch, I knew you would like it." The guy says, "but I have other plans for you." And takes his cock away. He pushes me back, "Okay guys load her up." He says and walks away.

The men come closer and I feel the warm cum start to fall on my stomach and tits. I moan as I feel a hot sensation on my clit. I struggle to raise enough to see that my big cock guy is down eating my pussy and licking my clit. I fall back and enjoy all the sensations going on. I reach down and grab his head shoving it into my pussy.

"Oh yes lick my pussy, make me cum all over your face."

Backing his head up a little he says, "I want you to squirt all over my face and in my mouth bitch." And begins to lick and suck my clit like no other man has.

The guy below me nibbles on my shoulder and neck as he slams his cock up my ass. "Oh yes Jenny you are our bitch now." He whispers. "Cum all over his face so I can cum in your ass again. You dirty little slut."

I whimper as he bites down harder on my shoulder. I put my hands on my body and start to rub the cum all over my stomach and tits. I pinch and pull my nipples, my hips grinding my ass down on his cock, and up into the other guys mouth. I can feel the orgasm building, but loving the sensations I hold it off as long as I can.

"I know you need to cum, my little slut." I hear in my ear. "Just let it all go for us."

"That's right bitch let it go." The guy between my legs says. I feel strong pressure on my clit as I realize that he is pinching and pulling my clit. I feel him thrust something in my pussy, fast and hard. I hear myself take a long breath as he pulls it out of my cunt. In deeper and out. I am trying to hold back my orgasm but it is getting too hard.

"Fuck me I am going to cum." I yell. I feel my cunt become empty and his tongue back on my pussy. I put my hands over my face and let it go. My body starts to shudder and I feel my pussy shoot the juices out of my body.

"That's it slut, now I can cum in your ass." He whispers as he slams his cock into me hard and fast. "Oh yes my slut here it comes, fuck yea, take it bitch." He yells in my ear as he begins pumping his cum in my ass.

I feel something slam into my cunt again. I am spent and can't lift my head, but I feel someone leaning over me. I open my eyes and see the last guy on me fucking my pussy, shoving his hard cock in my deep and hard. He smiles and leans down close to my face. "Lick your cum from my lips bitch." He commands.

I stick out my tongue and run it along his lips. A moan escapes his lips as I lick them. I pull his bottom lip with my teeth and let it go. I reach up and pull his head down. Sticking my tongue in his mouth I tease his, our tongues dance around. He bites gently on my tongue and backs up. "Oh fuck yes. I am going to cum in your cunt." He yells as he thrust harder and faster.

"Oh yes fill my cunt with your hot cum." I whisper "fuck my pussy and give it all to me."

I fill his cock spasm as he start to shoot his load in me. "Yes, baby." He says as he finishes his orgasm. As he pulls out of me he smiles. "Thanks babe, I think we all needed a break."

"Well thanks to all of you. I never thought I would fulfill that dream." I say as I put a hand out for help. " We better get cleaned up as good as we can and call an end to this meeting.

Two weeks later I get a letter in the mail. I smile when I see the return address. I open the envelope and take out the letter:

Dear Miss Jenny,

We are still smiling and happy you could help us out. Things have improved over the last two weeks. We are having a good time and can't get you out of our heads.

Mr. Smith is still asking what we said and did in the meeting. None of us can have a meeting without smiling as he sits in his chair at the head of the table.

We all just wanted to send you a personal Thank you. Cum back anytime you need some fun.

They guys.

12