Stress Release

Story Info
A woman gets a treatment that she won't soon forget.
2.4k words
4.36
19.6k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She finds herself alone, laying on a large bed with soft blankets underneath her. What she can see of the room from her prone position is plain and unremarkable. The temperature is a comfortable one despite her naked body. She is laying on her back with her arms stretched out to each side and slightly above her head. Her legs are straight and opened. Straps with soft bands around her wrists and ankles keep movement to an extreme minimum. All of her body was visible to any wandering eye that may be pointed in her direction. Her most intimate and sensitive area could be subjected to whatever attentions and activities another person wanted and there was nothing she could do about it. A pleasant mixture of fear and excitement flows through her body in anticipation of what may happen should someone else eventually enter the room.

Mere moments before the fact she was alone could stop being exciting and become worrisome, she heard a door open just outside her limited range of vision. She heard someone moving into the room before the door closed again. A man entered her view carrying a rolled bundle in one hand and a folded table in the other. The man was a stranger to her, but he had a supportive and friendly demeanor that put most of her fears at ease. He had a classic handsomeness to his face that was highlighted by a neatly trimmed mustache. He was bare from his broad shoulders, down his muscular arms, to his strong hands. The rest of him was covered by a full-body apron.

With practiced movements, he moved to the foot of the bed and set up the table in one smooth motion. He then unrolled the bundle onto the table and started checking some of the items it contained. Lifting her head as much as she could, it was still only possible for her to get small glimpses of what the roll contained. She didn't have enough of a view to clearly tell what was on the table, but there was enough for her imagination to create some new exciting thoughts. She was gradually becoming aroused by the things she hoped were in store for her. The restraints on her arms and legs prevented her from hiding her body's reactions to the thoughts now racing through her mind.

He finished checking and adjusting the implements on the table. Examining her body as it lay completely displayed before him, he grins and speaks in a voice both masculine and gentle as teddy bear. "It appears that you are ready for things to get started. That gives us a little more time for you to truly enjoy what is going to happen now."

With that, he slowly extracted a single item from the open bundle on the table. He holds up a long feather with a handle wrapped in leather. He grips the handle in his large hand and wafts it back and forth gently before blowing across it, the vanes moving in the breeze.

Stepping around the corner of the bed, he lowers the feather to her toes. The feather then slides down to the ticklish arch of her foot. She giggles a little and tries to instinctively move away from the sensation to no avail. The bindings are too tight for her to do anything about it. While she doesn't usually like to be tickled, this one occurrence sends tingles up her legs that excite and please her.

Watching her face closely, the gentleman takes a couple of long, slow strides up the side of the bed. As he does so, he moves the feather up her inner leg. The touch of the feather alternates between a soft caress and more tickles as moves up her calf to the back of her knee and then up her thigh. She barely manages to contain further giggles and sighs of pleasure incited by the soft caresses. He deliberately alters the path of the feather before it's touch reached her most intimate and sensitive area.

He continued to slowly stride up the bed. She could feel the feather moving up the side of her stomach and chest, the tickling gradually approaching the limit if what she could tolerate and remain silent. Her whole body was straining against the straps in an attempt to get away from the feather as it tickled its way to her armpit. The urges decreased slightly as the feather moved up the inside of her restrained arm. She was finally able to relax for a second as he moved the feather up her hand and off her fingertips.

She sighed for a moment as her body recovered from the shivers that had traveled up and down through most of it at the touch of the feather. Then he extended his arm and touched the tip of the feather to her navel. He lowered the handle end towards her face until nearly the entire feather was laying up her belly, the softness of its caress like the touch of a swarm of butterflies landing on her bare stomach. With as little movement as possible on his part, the feather slowly slid up to her chest and caressed between her breasts. The feather was just wide enough for the tips to feel their way from the underside of each breast and up their sides. Without her knowledge or permission, her nipples started to stiffen. This managed to catch her partner's eye as he grinned while lifting the feather off of her completely. He lowered the end of the feather toward one nipple and traced small spirals around it, lifting it away after teasing the peak of her nipple for a moment. With a simple reach across her body, he then repeated the teasing motions on her other nipple. Both of her nipples, and her entire self, now ached for a more substantial touch. She fought both herself and the straps with the demanding urge to touch and feel herself in order to replace and add to the now missing touch of the feather.

"Now, for some more intimate and exciting." With that, he turned back to the foot of the bed and walked to his table of implements. It was at this moment that she realized he was naked under his heavy apron. She could see his bare back below the knot keeping the apron up. As he walked, her eyes went further down to his well formed butt cheeks and muscular legs. Thoughts of what he must look like under the apron only fueled the fire already raging inside her.

The hypnosis caused by the sight of his nakedness was broken when he turned around again and she could only see his face and the one piece of clothing he had on. She wished to see if he was aroused in any way, but the height of the table blocked her view of anything below his stomach. Her desires were even further enhanced by her imagination creating an ideal tool for him to use on her, one not resting on the table but hidden by his apron. She wasn't aware that, among all the satisfaction she would receive, this is one thing she wouldn't find out by the end of their time together.

Her inner thoughts had her distracted enough that she didn't see what he pulled from his tool kit. A few quick strides brought him next to her head with the item hidden behind his back. He leaned down and began placing light kisses on her neck. She let out a contented sigh as he moved around to her collar and down her chest. His lips rose up each breast in turn, squeezing around each nipple as he sucked lightly. Her head fell back against the pillow as her sighs turned to moans at the touch of his mouth. She was entirely absorbed in the signals traveling through her body being caused by the sensations sparked by his actions.

She failed to immediately notice the change in the pressure on her nipples until it felt like he was holding both of them between his lips at once. She opened her eyes and lifted her head to see how this impossible act was being accomplished. That was when she saw that each of her nipples was in the grip of a clamp with soft pads holding tight and an odd bulge at the back end. Apparently, these are what he had been hiding behind his back when he stepped forward again after putting the feather away. With an evil grin, he touched both clamp bulges simultaneously. The clamps started to vibrate and send more impulses through her body. Her moans and sighs rose and fell in volume and intensity as the clamps stimulated her nipples in different frequencies and intensities.

The man, the source of her passionate tortures, rose and stepped back, his finger tracing a line down her chest and stomach. Her abdominal muscles twitched from a combination of her body reacting to the pulses on her nipples and his caress. A single finger slid down and circled her most intimate of areas. The sensation of his touch was enhanced by the sensitivity by her recent shaving. She ached for more contact, her desire to be filled and satisfied taking over her entire being. Looking closely at what he was doing, he uses his index and pinkie fingers to spread her open, his ring and middle fingers easily slipping inside her dripping wet folds. This did little to satisfy her need to be filled. Even as he flexed his fingers inside her, pressing against her from the inside, she knew it wasn't enough. In truth, she didn't think anything he had in his little toy bag could fill her as much as she wanted to be at this moment. Still, she was anxious for him to try.

With practiced movements, and without taking his eyes off of her reactions to his touch, he reached to the table with his free hand and picked up something he concealed inside his closed hand. She sighed with pleasure and a small amount of regret as he withdrew his fingers from inside her. The next thing she feels is something smooth and metallic sliding through her wet opening. It warmed up considerably and moved more smoothly as it became coated in the juices of her arousal. She tried to look up and get a view of what was being used on her, but the straps binding her arms prevented her from seeing any more than the eyes and top of the head of the man stimulating her as they sat between her thighs.

She lets out a slight gasp as the metallic device slides up and touches her sensitive button. Shivers run through her body as he turns the bullet vibrator on and it starts sending pulses against her aching clitoris. Shocks coursed through her between her thighs and to her nipples like small electrical charges running between the vibrating devices. The sensations continued to flow through her body, raising her lever of pleasure higher and higher. The only thing preventing her from reaching complete ecstasy was an aching to be filled.

Without any warning, that particular aching desire was fulfilled. This time is was no mere fingers inside her but something more substantial. Another toy that had been in his bag of goodies. With so much stimulation and pleasure, she was unable to tell exactly what was being inserted. All she knew was that it had slipped smoothly into her and was pressing against all the right spots as he moved it inside her.

She strained against the straps as her body's reactions to the pleasure went beyond her control. Moans escaped her throat as she reached higher and higher into total pleasure and its inevitable release. The shocks coursing through her paired with the sensations coming from inside her to jerk against the straps without meaning to. Her moans turned to screams of passion as the vibrations on her nipples and clit brought her closer to a deep release.

In a sudden motion her back arched and she clenched around the toy inside her as she let out a roaring scream of climax. Waves of release flowed through her body as he held the bullet and toy tight against and inside her. After a moment of quivering and shaking as the passion flows out of her, she relaxes into the soft bed and stops straining against the straps around her ankles and wrists.

She sighs contentedly as he withdraws the toy from inside her and removes the still vibrating bullet from her now extra sensitive clit. He places the items now soaked in the juices of her joy on his table and reaches out to remove the vibrating clips from her nipples. Her eyelids flutter open and her gaze catches his for a second. Without know exactly why, she gives this total stranger that just brought her such pleasure a goofy smile. He just nods and continues putting his devices in their bag and rolling it up. Without a single word he undoes the Velcro straps around her ankles and wrists, grabs his bag and folding table, and leaves the room.

After a minute of enjoying the glow her orgasm poured through her body, the woman quietly gets up and grabs her clothes from the floor in the corner of the room. She dresses and leaves the room through a different door than the one her partner had used. With a lightness in her step and brighter outlook on the day, she struts down a hallway to the building's main lobby. The woman at the desk recognizes the look on the woman's face and returns the smile.

"I'm guessing everything was to your satisfaction?"

The woman opens her purse and extracts a credit card. Handing it to the younger figure behind the desk she says, "It was more than I was expecting. It is an experience I wouldn't mind having again."

The card is swiped and returned with a receipt to be signed. "You know our policies. Each visit is a random chance. Repeating experiences, even ones thoroughly enjoyed, diminishes them over time. There is also a little extra thrill to not knowing in advance what kind of pleasures will be brought into play."

Returning the signed receipt the woman nods in agreement. She turns her head as she approaches the door, "I will be calling in the next couple of days to schedule another therapy session. Do you have any openings in two to three weeks?"

The young woman quickly flips through a large appointment book. "We tend to get busier as the holidays get closer and stress levels climb, but there are still a few available rooms and times for now."