Stress Reliever

Story Info
After a stressful day of work, he gets what he needed.
960 words
3.74
18.4k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I got home late from work. It's been a long day, and my crew was making me very stressed. All the lights are off in my apartment, except for the light above the stove. Kate must be asleep. I creep up to the bathroom as quietly as I can, and brush my teeth. I quietly walk towards the bedroom door, and as I open it, I see Kate on all fours in the bed, with her bare ass pointed in my direction, running her fingers over her clit.

We make eye contact, but say nothing. I just stand there listening to her sexual moans of pleasure, as she continues rubbing her clit. She slides her hand out from her legs and licks her fingers, then spanks herself in the ass, getting a good grip on her cheek, and squeezing it for me. She spanks herself a few more times before rolling onto her back and grabbing one of her toys out of the nightstand drawer.

I slowly start to undress, never breaking eye contact, as she slides her pink vibrator in and out of her already soaking wet pussy. I can see that she is already dripping all over the bed sheets.

I walk towards the foot of the bed in only my boxers as I listen to Kate moan louder and louder, until her entire body clenches as she comes all over her vibrator, spilling out onto the sheets. She pulls the vibrator out, and I can see her come all over it. Without breaking eye contact, she brings it up to her mouth, slowly licking all of her come off of it before stowing it back into the drawer. She then moves onto her hands and knees and crawls down the bed towards me, looking at the outline of my hard cock in my boxers.

Swiftly, she pulls my boxers down, and my cock comes flying out of the waistband, grazing against her lips. She gives off a cute giggle and smiles up at me, looking like she wants this cock in her mouth. She grabs my cock and starts stroking it, kissing all around it.

She repositions herself so that she is sitting on her legs, with her back straight up, and kisses her way up to my mouth. She continues to stroke my cock, and rubs her thumb over the tip, feeling all my precum. I notice her slide her other hand in between her thighs again, and she moans in my ear as she begins rubbing her clit. As she starts biting and licking down my neck, I run my hands over her hardened nipples and squeeze them. I feel her warm breath against my skin as she moans after every squeeze.

As she moans, she kisses her way down my chest to my balls, and looks up at me while she suck on them and strokes my cock. She gets my balls soaking wet, and lets her spit run down her chin onto her tits. Licking her way from my balls to my tip, she gets my cock nice and wet before wrapping her lips around it and sliding it all the way in her mouth and down her throat.

Slowly, she starts sliding my cock in and out of her, picking up the pace with each run, and spitting on my cock every time she takes it out of her mouth, providing lube for it when she strokes it. She moves onto her hands and knees while sucking on my cock, and raises her ass up off the bed. I thrust in closer, going deeper into her mouth, and run my hand down her back to her ass. I give it a nice firm squeeze before delivering a spank to it. Her whole body shifts forward and I can hear her moan after each blow she receives. She then takes my cock out of her mouth, letting all the spit drip down onto her tits, and spins around on her hands and knees so I am staring directly at her ass, and her soaking wet pussy.

Now she's begging to be fucked, but not until I have her properly secured. I grab my tie off the floor and her scarf from the chair, and bind her in that position. Scarf around the ankles, and my tie around her wrists. I put my index finger in her mouth, getting it nice and wet first, and then run it down her body to her ass, and slide that finger into her ass. Then I put my middle finger into her wet pussy, and it slides in easily. As I lean in and bite her ass, I can hear her moaning get louder and I feel her come running down my fingers. After sliding my fingers out, I thrust my cock into her, and she screams louder than she has before as I pump in and out of her, harder and harder.

Her head starts to fall into the pillow, muffling her moans, so I grab her pony tail and pull her head back up. This tug sends me deeper into her, and then I flatten her out on her stomach, going deeper inside her, harder than I was before. Her breathing intensifies, and I can feel her muscles tightening until she screams out my name and climaxes all over my cock. Her wet pussy continues to squeeze tighter on my cock until I can't take it anymore and pull out and release all over her ass. We lay there panting and out of breath, and then I clean up the mess. She asks me if I plan on untying her, and I laugh and tell her I expect her still bound up for the morning.