Stress Test

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Uhhh, she... She gave me her number. Even put on some lipstick so she could add a kiss mark. I, er..." Slice reached up, and laid a hand on her shoulder, as Skel looked away, blushing.

"Hey... You deserve that, and I hope you have a lot of fun on those dates you're probably gonna have. You're the only one of us who isn't havin' trouble walkin' after that, and if anyone could satisfy her on the regular, it's you." Skel looked back, and nodded, smiling shyly. Slice was, inwardly, a little bemused. Skel was tough, she was someone who enjoyed a hard fuck, and she was rarely shy. That... Well, Slice was seeing a new side of her. Still... "Didn't see any paper in there, though, where'd that piece come from?" Skel raised one hand to the back of her head, and chuckled a little.

"Well, turns out the mag supplier's a little old fashioned, so she's got quite the store of brown paper bags..." She was on the verge of laughing, and joined in when Slice did laugh. They headed to the outer door together, Skel looking back and waving a little wistfully as they did. The inner door closed, and, after a short while, the outer wheezed open. Doctor Peters was there, grinning.

Well, time to let him know how it went. Although he probably already knows, place was filled with recording gear.

Slice shook her head, shaking out the cobwebs "Well, damn, doc, she is definitely gonna enjoy those implants, and she was fine with the fuckin' , so... Stress test passed, I guess. Still confused abo-" Her eyebrows knit in anger as Doctor Peters laughed. He was still laughing when she grabbed him by the shirt collar, tears running down his cheeks. "Hey! What's the big idea?" It took a moment for Doctor Peters to recover, but when he did, he was grinning widely.

"Oh, Malia's body is one of our originals, and none of her mods would come even close to dangerously damaging her." Slice blinked, but Doctor Peters couldn't hold the joke back "We weren't stress testing her. We were stress testing you. And, may I say, you came pretty close to failing some of her mods as, well... I think, from the look on your face, you understand why we were doing that." Doctor Peters felt his feet touch the floor again, and the hand loosened a little, as Slice just... Stared. And blinked. Then blinked some more...

...And threw her head back and laughed, the room resounding with barks of amusement. She let go of Doctor Peters, and looked at him sideways. "You're a canny fucker, doc, and if I wasn't so amused by the joke, I'd be askin' for the hazard pay you obviously left out. Still... She's gonna be a terror in the sheets, and..." She was striding away now, but called one more thing over her shoulder as she did.

"I envy whoever gets the full treatment!" I really, really fuckin' do. You lucky bitch...


12