Stressed and Horny Pt. 01

Story Info
Being stressed and horny is a bad combination. Or maybe not.
1.5k words
3.96
23.6k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am so horny!

So damn horny that I can't think straight. And while this wouldn't probably be a problem on a normal day, I have finals in two days and I have to study for the damn exam! For some odd reason, any time I'm in a stressful situation I get horny. It's almost like my body's way of getting rid of the pentup frustration coiled in my body in the form of a wonderful orgasm. Like my body sighs in relief once the stress is released.

Now it might come as a surprise if I mention that I am in fact a virgin.

Then how do I deal with stress you ask?

Let me let you in on a secret. My hand is incredibly skilful and knows just the way to tune my body the right way. My brain provides the most sexiest dirty fantasies that not even the best porn sites could provide. Plus, I have a whole horde of erotic novels downloaded on my kindle that are so sensual and satisfying that I don't really need anything else. My beautiful red vibrator is my secret best friend.

Now you might wonder why I'm complaining when I have a repertoire of tricks up my sleeves.

My problem is that none of my techniques work now. It's like my body is practically begging for the touch of another person. Like it's grown desensitised to my own ministrations. I feel completely hopeless and desperate like I've never felt before.

So the next question is, why don't I have a boyfriend? Or even a fuck buddy?

My best friend's theory is that I'm quite intimidating to the opposite sex. I know I'm quiet and when I do talk it's quite abrupt because I fail to realise why I have to suppress my thoughts while talking to another person. She also said it's because I have a resting bitch face. I scowled at her as she laughed saying I'd just proved her point.

I wonder if I can ask a guy friend for a favour but I wasn't that desperate enough to ruin my friendship with them.

So what does a single horny girl do on campus at night?

With my iPod in my shorts pocket and a sports bra, I went out for a run. It was a summer night and wasn't too cold for my minimal attire. As I ran around the park in the middle of campus, I could feel my heart pump beneath my sternum and moisture beading my skin.

Five laps around the perimeter and the ache between my legs hadn't subsided one bit. Wasn't exercise supposed to somehow reduce my horniness? At least that's what I've heard from my friends. I can now tell them that that theory is an absolute load of bullshit.

I crumbled on the sidewalk, huffing for breath while silently cursing myself for not having a water bottle on hand. I mean, who the fuck goes running without a water bottle? My brain isn't working so well these days. I was so going to fail Anatomy and Physiology!

There was a low moan coming from behind me. I looked back to only see bushes and trees. Was somebody there?

"Drake, please!" a female voice whimpered.

A loud slap sound filled the clearing.

"Be quiet, woman! Do you want your husband to find out? Do you want him to know that you want to be fucked by his own student?" the man Drake growled. Then he chuckled.

"Hmm... Maybe that's what you want. You want your husband to see you like this. So shamefully bent over, with your legs spread apart for a young stud to mount you like you were made to be his fuck toy. Isn't that what you want Marissa? Tell me do you want to be used like a slut? Do you?" he growled.

"Yes! Please! Use me like your whore! Fuck me! Ugh! Just like that!" she pleaded, voice hoarse with desire.

Curiosity filled me and my body was reacting to their conversation. My pussy was dripping and soaked my panties before I could even touch it. Their names sounded familiar and I had to wonder if my suspicions were true.

I crouched low in the bushes and looked in the gap between the bushes. I was right. Drake, the new postgraduate student of Anatomy was fucking the department head's wife, Marissa. I covered my mouth with my hand as I took in the scandal of the year. This was probably better than the student teacher affair from last year.

Marissa was a plump woman and she was bent over with her hands on a tree trunk for balance. I could see the cellulite on the back of her thighs and her double D breasts hanging and swinging with every thrust. Drake on the other hand was indeed the definition of perfection. His ass was firm and the muscles of his back were well defined. I could see him curled over Marissa's back muttering even more dirty things in her ears as he continued to plough into her.

A surge of jealousy shot through me as I took in the sight. Why couldn't I be fucked that way. I wanted, no, I needed to be fucked that way!

Not caring that people might see me, I removed my bra and tossed aside my panties. I shoved two fingers into my sopping pussy watching the way Drake's long hard cock entered the older woman's gaping pussy. How could he possibly be satisfied by the woman's large cunt? It definitely couldn't be as satisfying as fucking younger tight pussy like mine.

Drake raised his hand and slapped her ass. I watched the way his handprint reddened the pale skin of her ass. He grabbed both of her breasts in his palms and kneaded them like dough. My own hands shakily tried the same motion but it wasn't as satisfying. Oh, how I badly wished those rough hands were on my breasts. I let out an involuntary moan, imagining how hot that would be.

When I opened my eyes I noticed Drake's icy blue eyes locked onto mine. The intensity of his gaze made it impossible to look away. My blood sizzled with the predatory look in his gaze and I noticed his mouth curve into a smirk as he realised that he had a visitor. I briefly panicked thinking he might alert Marissa of my presence but he didn't.

"Marissa," he purred and that voice caused a shiver to run down my spine and to my core. My fingers were working furiously on my pussy while my other hand was on my nipples.

"Just imagine if one your students stumbled across us now. What would they think seeing their professor being fucked senseless at night on campus while your husband is snoring away at your house, completely unaware of everything that's happening? Imagine the scandal that would cause," he teased in that sexy voice of his. What was he saying?

Marissa pushed back, grinding her pussy on his cock.

"If there is a student here, then I give you full permission to fuck him or her to keep them quiet," she demanded. "Now make me come, Drake!"

"As you wish, Dr. Marissa," Drake said while winking at me and I gasped. She wanted him to fuck me to keep their secret? I didn't know what to think of that.

I watched Drake lower his hands to Marissa pussy and soon I heard her cry out her orgasm. I watched Drake grunt and pull his dick out as he spurted his cum over the back of the large woman.

Drake's eyes locked on mine again. I wasn't sure if I wanted to get caught today watching them like a voyeur. As he took a step forward in my direction, I scampered away.

"Drake, is someone there?" I heard Marissa ask.

"No professor. I was just kidding when I said that. The thrill of being caught enhances the experience does it not?" he lied smoothly and I let out a sigh of relief. He wasn't going to tell on me. But why?

I quickly put on my clothes and ran back to my dorm room. I locked myself in the bathroom as I hopped in the shower. The warm water was balm to my aching muscles and I let out a sigh of relief. Looking at the hand shower gave me an idea. I turned it on as I spread my legs wide in the tub. Aiming the jet of water into my pussy, I let my mind imagine what I'd witnessed a few minutes back. Drake was so sexy and his cock was even more impressive. It was long and if I had to guess it was atleast 8 inches from my viewpoint. I imagined him pounding away into my pussy and I aimed the stream of water right on my engorged clit. The stimulation was overwhelming and my muscles quivered as my orgasm hit me full force.

I dropped the hand shower and laid boneless in the tub. If just imagining about Drake could cause me to come so bad, just how would the real thing feel.

I sighed wistfully as I fell asleep. I could always study tomorrow.