Stretched Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tim Smith
Tim Smith
665 Followers

As Maggie continued her rough massage below, Maxine continued moving the vibrator from one breast to the other, than from one nipple to the other, smiling deviously as my wife tried to move chest from side to side to avoid the assault.

Maxine then countered my wife's actions by taking hold of both chains and pulling up and out as April's body turned suddenly ridged and groaned through the gag.

Both women then began to hoist my wife up higher off the chair, Maxine by pulling her tits up with the chain as she turned the vibrator towards her nipples once again and Maggie by lifting up with her open hand buried inside my wife's stretched pussy.

My wife bucked her hips out of control, and pushed her stomach high in the air, continually whining around the gag as she came hard at the hands of the two women.

The sound of the metal clamps bouncing off of the large white vibrator had to be heard in the room next door and drew my attention to my wife's tits pulled high in the air by Maxine. As I watched Maxine hold good tension up on the cone shaped breasts my wife suddenly froze in place and began to huff air in and out of her nostrils once again, only this time quicker as if in desperation. When I looked down again at her pussy it became apparent why.

Maggie had at some time forced her whole fist into April's pussy and slowly worked it in deeper and deeper as the cup on her clit now rested on the top of the woman's forearm, creating the most amazing sight I could have ever imagined.

Maggie leaned into my wife's ear and said, "Ride it slut, if you don't I will push it in further." My wife whined then began to move her hips slowly as Maggie took hold of her forearm with the free hand to hold it rock solid. Slow eventually turned to furious as I was sure my wife was again having another orgasm, then as sudden as it had came on, it was over, forcing my wife to slump down to the chair again.

"OK it's time to give her what she asked for, get out the destroyer and untie her ankles."

Maxine did what Maggie said untying my wife's ankle cuffs from the chair leg while Maggie slowly pulled her gloved hand from my wife's pussy.

"Let's put her on the table together, 1...2...3now," and up on the table she went, supporting herself with their help on her wide spread knees and turned out feet, her arms still secured behind her back. The women then disconnected her wrists and attached each wrist cuff to the ankle cuffs, right wrist to right ankle and the same with the left side. This sat my wife securely on the table basically supporting herself. Next the suction cup on her clit was removed and to my surprise a clit the size of a small penis now hung free and bright red.

"Oh my god, shit," came quietly from my mouth as I saw Maxine remove what I assumed was the "Destroyer" from the suitcase. It was in appearance the shape of a lava lamp with a large base, solid black rubber, 12 inches tall and semi pointed at the top then tapering out to the size of a football. Maggie took the same bottle of liquid and smeared it all over it, even down to the widest part, then removed the blindfold from my wife.

My wife's eyes blinked and looked around the room in panic while trying I assume to focus on her surroundings, her eyes eventually settling on me. In her eyes I saw lust, fear and confusion before her attention was brought to the large black rubber devise in Maggie's hands. "This is the destroyer young lady, you have asked to find your limits and this will do just that, you will put on a show for us as well as your husband,... turn her around".

I stirred in frustration at the thought of her being turned around until I had a full view of her still fully plugged ass hole pushing aside her beautiful ass cheeks.

Maxine then took me by the hand and said, "Sense you have been so good you can sit right here and watch close up."

Now I sat in a chair right behind my wife's ass, close enough to as well smell the raw animal sent coming from her tasked body.

In moments the two women had the large black rubber devise installed below my wife's pussy and were pushing her down on it as she was now amazingly silent and almost appeared to be working with them at this point.

Was this what she really wanted?

I couldn't help but think back to the time she had on another occasion returned home bruised and battered from what she said was a fall she had taken while jogging.

Shortly there after we had gotten an odd number of calls with people hanging up on the other end, as well as her insisting on soaking in the tub three nights in a row while asking repeatedly I bring her wine.

My attention was gathered yet again to the scene in front of me by a loud slap, then another, then another. In front of her Maxine's hand would fly to April's chest then out to the side then to the other side. Repositioning my view I then could see with every slap one of my wife's tits would swing wildly out to the side, her nipples now supporting some sort of small pointed weight, creating a secondary reaction to each hit. Almost taking a hit in the face a black paddle whizzed by my chin and made a loud contact with my wife's ass cheek, only to quickly return to the other, then back again as Maggie stood to my left and assaulted my wife's pear shaped ass.

"Get down on it slut, push more...That's it...Little by little...Good Girl...Keep going."

Looking below now I could see the large butt plug now was rolling around towards me as the filling pressure of the large black tapered rubber monster pushed further and further into April. Both Maggie and Maxine used their free hands to push downward on her shoulders as my wife whimpered and groaned while breathing ever harder through her nose.

For the next hour I became convinced that Maggie was for sure the sadist dyke she was proclaimed to be as she pumped the ball on the butt plug with one hand while slapping my wife's swollen clit with the other, supplying me with my first view of a woman, my wife to boot, ejaculating a large amount of fluid. When she did her back arched and her body moved in waves, even moving the large black rubber cone back and forth on the table at first than driving herself further down onto it as a liquid sprayed out in front of her, onto the table and Maggie's hand.

While watching I had relieved myself only to gain a smug grin from Maggie as if just the sight of a penis was almost grounds for being led out of the room.

The room grew silent as I surveyed the sight in front of me.

My wife April's ass cheeks were so wide apart they now bulged almost straight out to the sides near her lower back. The progress of the monster in her pussy had rolled her ass hole further up her backside and the plugs base now pointed straight at me, almost horizontal, bringing now a full view of her pussy lips straining to accommodate two thirds of the tapered black cone. The sadist, "Maggie" was enjoying my wife's sobs as she now worked on getting a bare finger or two up in next to the black cone near her clit.

"Uhgggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg" escaped my wife's gag as Maggie sounded out, "Got it...I love this part"

"Watch this...I've...got...her...Gspot, here we go, oh yes to the moon girl."

"Huff, huff, huff, huff, huff, huff" went my wife as she shook uncontrollably and now twisted her body at the waist, sending her tits, weights and all flying in all different directions as Maxine now pushed down on her shoulders while whispering in her ear.

"Look out, ...look at that, she's spraying again, oops here come even more" Maggie sounded out as she visually struggled to move her fingers about in their tight enclosure, somehow keeping her fingers on target as even the table moved about on the carpet.

Maggie had taken full charge now of my wife's orgasms as she refused to let her come down by continuing to massage her Gspot roughly while spurring her on by saying, "Don't stop bitch...keep coming slut...keep coming and coming or I'll have Maxine start squeezing the ball, Ok that's it, Max do it, do it , squeeze it and don't stop until she cums again."

On the first pump my wife bucked her hips and fell further onto the black rubber monster as Maggie then said, "Hurt her tits Max, hurt em good."

Maggie then reached up with her free hand and took a hold of my wife's right breast and roughly pulled and whipped it up, down and from side to side as Maxine struggled to gain a hold on the other.

April continued to cum in this manner until Maggie was satisfied she had no more to give and slumped motionless over the black rubber cone, now supporting a good portion of her weight. As Maggie wiped her hands and again accessed the suitcase, Maxine kept one hand on my wife April to keep her steady. Maggie then started to take pictures from all angles as my wife slumped impaled and stuffed over the large black cone, her chin now resting solid on chest above her mauled and weighted breasts.

Maggie handed the Camera to Maxine and said, "Fill the memory Max" and then proceeded to remove the Gag from my wife's mouth.

Once the gag was removed Maggie balled April's red hair in her fist and pulled her head back, forcing her face up as a groan escaped from deep inside my wife.

"Who is your mistress?" my wife didn't answer, "WHO IS YOUR MISTRESS?" Maggie said loudly then out of no where swung a small whip in the area of her pussy.

"you...are" came quietly forced from my wife's lips. Maggie then sadistically added weight to my wife's shoulder and started whipping her ass with brute force.

"No GOD NO, MISTRESS, YOU'RE MY MISTRESS, YOU'RE MY MISTRESS."

Maggie stopped the beating and produced a thin cord, tying a tight end to April's hair then attaching it to both ankle cuffs, holding her head back in its strained position.

She then produced a small box with a long wire coming from it that had two alligator clips on the end. From my position I could not tell where they were clamped but both were attached below her belly and she begged and pleaded, "No... Not there... it... hurts, oh please, God...No...What, Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, Cough, Eeeeeeeeeeeeeee." "There that's just a prevue of what's to come if you don't put on a show for me and Max." "I have seen smoke come from a woman's clit, of course at that point she was out of her mind."

Maggie then while Maxine took pictures produced a 10 inch rubber cock and proceeded to whisper instructions in my wife's ear as she forced it further and further down her throat. Every time she gagged Maggie would turn her attention to the box and make a slight adjustment and my wife would sob and open her mouth further.

Maggie looked at Maxine and said, "OK it's time give him the note."

Maxine smiled nervously and handed me a note.

Bill,

If the woman or women that are dominating me ask you to leave at any time please do so.

They will bring me home when they are done.

Please do this one thing for me.

Love

April

The note was hand written by April and as I picked up my things to leave I walked around the side of the table to get one last look at my wife from a different angle.

As Maggie held the dildo solid in her mouth, April's eyes darted from straight up to me and back again as if to communicate something. Both alligator clamps were indeed attached to her swollen clit. My wife's firm young tits still accomplished the task of resisting gravity and held the weights just an inch or so from her soft white skin over her stomach, regardless of there mauled condition caused by the two leather straps.

I was then looking at a different woman than I had brought there, that was for sure.

A woman now owned by another and mine only by marriage, having freely given herself to a night of sexual slavery.

April has changed a lot sense that day, as has our relationship as well.

She's with them now, them being whom ever they ask her to be with. In this case it's a Doctor and his wife, something about "urethra play?" other stuff to, medical terms I'm sure.

Tim Smith
Tim Smith
665 Followers
12