Stretching His Comfort Zone

Story Info
Empty nesters try chastity play.
6.3k words
3.66
36.9k
41
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Matt reached down in the linen closet's top shelf and took down the stainless steel cock cage. He set it on the bathroom counter. Still somewhat sticky from a Sunday evening of great sex, he hopped in the shower to clean up a little. At 48, Matt was tall and strong with thinning hair and just a touch of middle-age spread. As he dried off he turned to face his wife of 25 years who was standing in the master bath doorway. Nicole was 47, with brown hair, a pleasant smile, and a pleasant shape.

Matt grinned, "Still like watching me naked after all these years?"

Nicole returned the smile with an impish grin of her own. "Never get tired of that, babe." She nodded towards the chastity device, "What do you say? Are you up for it?"

Normally Matt was up for anything erotic, but this time he wanted to talk a little first. He and Nikki had been expanding their sexual repertoire a little ever since their twins had started college two years ago.

They bought a few toys, even a couple light bondage items, but they had both been eager to try enforced chastity, so they bought the steel curve six months prior. Since real life isn't like Internet fantasy it took some mechanical adjustments and a little practice before Matt could wear it for more than a few hours at a time. Usually, he put it on and they'd go out a movie date, then come home and screw like rabbits. Once or twice he had worn it all night and Nicole would give him the key the next morning so they could take advantage of the morning wood. But after sex tonight, she had suggested he wear it a little longer.

He carried the cage out into the bedroom and she followed, throwing on some clothes as she went. He asked, "So you want me to wear this all night and all day tomorrow at work?"

She shrugged, "How about two days? You've shown that you can wear it without discomfort. I just thought maybe you could stretch your comfort zone a bit. Besides, the sex is usually awesome after you wear it a little while and after what you did to me tonight I could use a 48-hour break. You might too," she said with a playful grab at his dick.

Matt laughed, "That's true we could use a recharge. Okay then, I'll try but let's not try for too much at once. Tuesday night?" he said raising his eyebrows.

She nodded, "Tuesday night it is hon. You put it together and make sure it's comfy and I'll go get the lock." He agreed and took a leak before he put it on. She returned a minute later with the padlock. "All set?" she asked.

"Yup got it "he replied holding the cage together with one hand while taking the open lock with the other. Before he closed it he asked, "you have the key then?"

Nicole pulled down her T-shirt to reveal a simple necklace with the small brass key at the end. She tucked the key into her bra so it wouldn't swing around too much. "Got it sweets. All set". Matt closed the lock with a small audible click.

He stepped forward and took a comically exaggerated look at her boobs. "Can I reach in there just to be sure the key is safe?"

She slapped his hand away, "No silly you can't, but Tuesday night I'll let you fish it out with your tongue, okay?"

Matt gave her butt a gentle swat, "Deal, let's go have a snack before bed."

The next morning Matt was painfully aware of the device for a few moments before his morning erection died down. He and Nicole kissed goodbye and went to work. Nicole worked as a computer software engineer and Matt is a logistics manager at a furniture company. As Matt drove to work he was happy that his wife was able to find work in her field after 15 years of being a stay-at-home mom. Plus, with two incomes they were barely able to send their kids to college and pay off the mortgage before retirement. The morning passed uneventfully. He found that he had to be more mindful when he sat down, but mostly he forgot the cage was even there. But then occasionally he would remember and his cock would stir in its prison.

Their house was close to their jobs so Matt and Nicole usually ate lunch at home. When he came home at noon her car was already there. Inside he found her in the bedroom with business attire close and toiletries laid out on the bed. "What's all this?" he asked.

She gave him a pained look. "Can you believe this? My company contracted to troubleshoot a server farm in Phoenix and they're sending me. I guess it makes sense; I'm the only one with older children. My plane leaves at 2 PM; I should be coming back late Wednesday night. Can you call my mom and tell her I can't go shopping with her Wednesday afternoon?"

Matt pulled out his iPhone and made a note to call. Nicole's mom was 79 and refused to get a cell phone. You just had to keep calling the house phone until she answered. Then it hit him.

"Wednesday night? But what about... you know." He vaguely pointed at his middle.

She looked over, "Honey, I don't have time for sex my cab will be here in 30 minutes."

He shook his head, "No, Nikki I mean you better unlock this if you going out of town. We can play the game when you get back."

She began to reach inside her blouse for the key. "You're right I suppose we can try another time". She stopped. "Unless..." Her eyes brightened. "Why don't you wear it while I'm gone? Wednesday is just one more day and I'll bet you'll be ready to go when I get home Wednesday night!" She gave him her best seductive smile.

He flatly replied, "I know you. After all that traveling I'll bet you won't be ready to do anything Wednesday night except sleep."

She smiled, put her arms around him and gave his ass a squeeze. "Don't worry. When I get home I'll fuck your brains out Matt, no matter how tired I am. Besides, you have the emergency key and I'll know if you cheated."

Matt nodded. The emergency key was in a small sealed envelope with her signature on it. One use only and she would know if he used it. He put on his game face. "Okay, have a good trip. Be safe." Once she packed, they sat on the porch together and waited for her taxi to arrive.

The remainder of Monday passed uneventfully for Matt, but sleeping that night was difficult because he kept having erotic dreams and he would wake up with an uncomfortable hard on filling the cage. The following morning he made coffee in the Keurig. No point in making a full pot when Nicole isn't home. He rubbed his face and tried to redirect his thoughts. It was Tuesday morning. Tomorrow night her flight came in at 8 PM and he would be released. By Wednesday noon, Matt was truly feeling hot and bothered. Nicole had been texting him and vice versa as they always did, but hers had been a bit more cryptic and suggestive. Words such as, "broke my diet and had a jelly donut for breakfast. It was so full it practically oozed out of its little hole". Or quick selfie of her breasts taken in the restroom with the caption "Wish you were here to fondle these. Hope you're not having too hard time while I'm away!" That picture gave Matt an unfulfilled erection that lasted almost an hour and made walking a little awkward.

When he got home Wednesday he had a light dinner. He had never been much for eating dinner alone, and he had to leave the house at 8 PM to pick his wife up at the airport. With several hours to kill Matt tried to distract himself with television but his thoughts began to linger on the spare key hidden in his suitcase downstairs. He didn't plan on using it, especially this close to the finish line. Still, he went down to the basement to retrieve it, telling himself he better feel better if he just put the small sealed envelope in his pocket.

Their post children basement was nicely organized with empty roller suitcases hung on pegs in the wall. Matt instantly noticed something wrong. His and hers were identical, but Nicole had a small purple tag on the handle and that was the one hanging on the wall. She had taken the wrong suitcase by accident. Matt tried to remember if he ever told her where he kept the emergency key, but he couldn't remember for sure. A slight feeling of agitation began to come over him, but he calmed himself down. It was 645; she will be home soon, anyway. No need to be foolish. He trudged back upstairs to channel surf.

At 7:45 PM he was putting his coat on when the iPhone rang in FaceTime mode. When he answered it he saw Nicole sitting in what appeared to be a hotel room with a morose look on her face. This instantly doused his original thought that her flight landed early.

She spoke first, "Yes I'm still here. The server problem is much worse than we originally thought. I just found out an hour ago that I'll be here a few more days."

Matt's mind reeled. "A few more days!" he exclaimed. "But you took my suitcase by mistake!"

She wore a puzzled look. "Gee Matt, I'm sorry. Are you planning a trip of your own this week?"

"No", he said, "it's just that... well... that's where I keep the emergency key." She blinked then giggled a little. The iPhone screen blurred as she got up and moved. He heard the faint sound of a zipper, then another round of gentle laughter. The FaceTime picture settled on her face again. No laughter, but he could see a smile tugging at the corners of her mouth. Matt was a little irritated. "Glad you think this is funny. I'm the one stuck 2000 miles away if there's an emergency."

She sat up a little straighter and moved her phone closer to her face. Nicole traced a finger on her collarbone as she angled the phone down ever so slightly. Matt caught a quick glimpse of her bra. It was one of her plain taupe everyday ones, but he felt his cock begin to stir for what seemed like the millionth time that day.

When she spoke again her voice was more serious. "Are you okay honey? Do you need an emergency key? Are you in pain?"

Matt felt a slight blush creeping up his neck. "No, no pain, just the worst case of blue balls I can remember.

She adjusted her ponytail, "Well I'm sure that's a bit uncomfortable Matthew, but hardly an emergency."

Matt felt his temper rise, but he stayed calm. "No, it's not. Look, honey, I've never minded a little chastity play before but this is two days longer than I've ever gone. It's turning out to be a little more challenging than I thought."

Nicole looked disappointed. "Challenging huh? You just don't want to wait any longer. You want it off so you can jerk off a few times before I get back."

Matt was silent. After two plus decades of marriage, Nicole could read him like a book.

She rubbed the bridge of her nose. "I'm sorry honey. You're right. We originally agreed on Tuesday then it got changed. This week is taking more twists and turns that we originally thought. I shouldn't have said it that way. So I guess you want me to mail the key?"

Matt seized on that. "Hey, that's a good idea. Is it around your neck? I don't see your necklace."

She said, "No, I put it on my key ring with the other keys. Easier to get through airport security." She stood up and put her purse on her shoulder. "Tell you what babe. There's a post office a block away from the hotel. They don't close until five. I'll walk over there and put it in the mail now before I go back to work." She flashed a sexy smile at the phone. "You want standard delivery or bulk rate?"

Matt tried not to roll his eyes. "Next day delivery. I want to be sure I get it."

Nicole nodded, "Next day delivery it is. I better get going." They said quick goodbyes then hung up. Matt took a deep breath then went to the fridge for a beer.

Twenty minutes later Nicole's text tone rang on his phone. The text read, "Key is on the way. At least, try to think of me when you're tugging it XOXO" Matt settled back into the couch. Just one more day...

He slept much better that night, but he woke up with a massive erection that made it difficult to pee. However, his mood was much improved at work but he still couldn't stop thinking about sex. On a normal day seeing Kathy the intern bending over to change the toner cartridge would hardly warrant a thought from him. Today, though it left him with a confined hard on that lasted the better part of an hour.

He spent most of the morning at his desk. At lunch time, he checked the mailbox as soon as he pulled in the driveway. Nothing. He noticed several neighbors flags were up with outgoing mail. Damn. Mail hasn't come yet. He ate a short lunch and headed back to the office. He tried to duck out a little early today. It made sense; his mind definitely wasn't on his work. No luck there, however. At 4:59 PM he got a call from the home office and didn't end up leaving the parking lot until 5:30. Pulling into the driveway, he yanked open the mailbox. Bill, bill, credit card offer, junk coupons, and a post office card notifying him of the certified envelope he must sign for at the main branch of the post office.

He groaned, "You've got to be kidding me. She must've spent $20 sending it that way." He checked his watch. 5:47. getting back in the car Matt thought, 'maybe I'll make it.'

He did not make it. Matt arrived at the post office at 6:10, ten minutes after closing. With a stab of cruel irony, he noticed a sign saying that extended holiday hours start the following week. Despondent and frustrated he stopped for taking out and went home.

He tried to go about his normal routine, but he ended up channel surfing. Regardless of what was on he kept noticing every female form in exquisite detail, Matt was a faithful husband, but like all men he couldn't help but notice attractive women from time to time. The images on the screen triggered many fantasies, but they were all about his wife in vivid detail. Even the random woman in toothpaste commercial reminded him of his soul mate. For a moment, he almost liked the device. Not only did it keep his member in, it also kept fantasies about other women out.

He decided to be 30 minutes late for work that Friday morning. Therefore, he was first in line at the post office when it opened. Squeezing the envelope he could tell that there was a key inside. At work the first chance he got he locked himself in the handicapped bathroom. He could not even entertain the thought of masturbation at work, but at least, he could let it out to stretch. He turned on the water to mask any clinking sounds and opened the envelope as quietly as possible.

The key did not work. By did not work that meant it didn't even fit into the lock. Huh. He took a closer look. Right color, right size, but the shape was slightly off if memory served. He put on his reading glasses and looked closer. The fine print on the key had a serial number, a stern "DO NOT DUPLICATE" and the words "planet fitness". He closed his eyes and tried to breathe deeply. She had mailed him her gym locker key.

That day at work Matt sent multiple texts to his lovely wife. Each one became a little more urgent than the last. "Call me when you get a chance", "please call ASAP" "where are you? Call me work or cell please" "call me got a problem here". Either she wasn't checking her phone or she was ignoring him. As the workday rolled by he even tried her cell several times. It went straight to voicemail.

That evening at home he still hadn't heard from Nicole. He stood idly in the bathroom. He tried shaking the cage. It felt good, but it wasn't enough stimulation. "What else?" he thought to himself. The gaps in the cage were rather narrow, so he opened a new toothbrush. After a few minutes, he gave up and made a mental note to buy a replacement. Perhaps something narrower would work. He took a Kleenex and twisted it into a thin stick. Poking it through the gap, he began to play with himself. It tickled a bit at first, and then started to feel good, but still not enough.

Paul poked around under the sink. Comb? No. Hairbrush? Too rough. Tweezers? Yikes. Ahh. Q-tips! He took out a handful of cotton swabs, put a dab of Astroglide on one, and went to work on the sensitive underside of his penis. As he went at it, he closed his eyes and fantasized about Nicole.

Thirty minutes later, he flopped down on the bed, a small pile of bent and broken Q-tips beside him. He had gotten close, but just couldn't get enough stimulation to put him over the edge. He had only succeeded in making things worse, as his balls now felt as heavy as lead weights. On the other hand, if they handed out Olympic medals for creepy pervy acts, he would've won the gold today.

Resigned, he entered the living room to the sound of his phone chime. The text read "your last text said problem. Do you want to call or FaceTime?" Matt quickly texted back "FaceTime" and turned on his iPad.

The connection was excellent. He saw Nikki sitting at the hotel desk wearing just her underwear. Her hair was sloppily pinned up with a pencil and she had her work laptop open. From when she took work home, he could tell she had been rewriting code. She took her reading glasses off and massaged the bridge of her nose. "So what's the problem hon?"

Matt was momentarily taken aback by her appearance. "Where are your clothes?"

She frowned, "The air conditioning on this floor is broken. They're fixing it now, but it'll probably be a few more hours at least. I just checked its 86 ° in the room. But get this. The hotel said they'd reimburse my employer for one day's stay. Doesn't help me much, does it?" She reached up to scratch her nose and sure enough, Matt noticed small beads of sweat at her hairline, and on her chest where her cleavage began.

He was instantly reminded of the camping trip they had in college, making love all night in July, getting sticky and covered with mosquito bites in uncomfortable places... His dick grew restless again so he pushed the 26-year-old memory aside.

Concerned, he asked, "Why don't you go work in the lobby? I'm sure you could camp out there without any trouble."

Nicole was a champion eye roller and, this time was no exception. "And get hit on by drunken businessmen? No thanks. Being a woman traveling alone isn't easy Matthew. Fellow business travelers usually think you rather are either easy or a hooker." She gave a hint of a smile. "Besides, I prefer having someone waiting for me at home. But I'm really busy here sweets. What's the problem? You've texted me like 10 times today. Did the key make it?"

His irritation flared. "Well yeah, a key made it but not the right one. I got the key to your gym locker. You sent the wrong one!"

She looked puzzled, and then bent out of camera range to retrieve her purse. She rummaged around and faced the screen again, rubbing her forehead. "So I did. I'm sorry Matt, I was in a hurry. I must've taken the wrong one off the key ring."

Matt rolled his eyes, and snapped "Whatever! Just find a UPS or FedEx and send the right one! This is ridiculous!"

Nikki's eyes narrowed and her mouth set in a tight line. "And what if I won't?"

Her husband stammered, "I'm not kidding Nicole!"

She fixed her ponytail. "I'm not kidding either. It's just three more days Matthew! When I was recovering from having the twins we couldn't have sex for two months, remember?" Matt nodded sheepishly. "So if I can go without an orgasm postpartum for 60 days, why can't you last for three more?"

Matt moderated his tone. "I'm sorry I snapped at you, Nicole, it's just frustrating. My nuts feel all congested and heavy. It's different for guys! Come on babe, please?"

She looked him dead in the eye. "Sorry, the answer is still no...Unless..."

Matt tried to hide his astonishment. "Unless what?" he asked, suddenly wary.

"Unless you show them to me," she said with a hint of a smile. She leaned forward and intentionally pushed her boobs forward.

Matt was momentarily distracted by her fullness and the white lace of her lingerie. "Show what to you?"

Her mouth widened into a playful smile, "Your balls, silly. Let me have a look. If they look desperate enough to me, then I'll leave right this minute and send the key FedEx."

12