Stretching Peggy's Bladder

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And, oh, there's just one other little thing. That jug of water you have - we want you to carry the water while we walk, but we don't want you to have to carry it in the jug."

"So how am I to carry it, if I can't use the jug?" she asked, a bit suspiciously.

"You have a better container to use for it", he responded.

"Such as...???"

"You."

"Exactly what do you mean, me?" Her curiosity was peaked, and she was still suspicious.

"Your body. You can carry it inside you."

"Are you asking me to drink it? Look - there must be over three quarts in that jug! "

"Well", Harry answered, "you do have a couple of places to put it, and that's all we want you to do."

"Please make yourself clear."

"All right. You told us you hadn't eaten lunch, so you have an empty stomach. Right?" "I suppose so."

"And", Harry continued, "We asked you to pee for us, and you said you couldn't, because you had just, er, urinated. So you must have an empty bladder. Right?"

Peggy just looked a bit astonished. Harry continued, "You do have a bladder, don't you? " She nodded in silence. "Then", he went on "We'll be patient. We have time. We'll give you half an hour to drink the water. That'll give time for a bit of it to work its way out of your stomach, so you'll be able to finish the jug. Then all we want you to do is keep it in you for an hour and a half after that, while we walk. At the end of the time, we want to watch you urinate, and we think you'll be able to. In fact, it should be a good show for us. That's all - then we get you your clothes and you can dress and leave."

She pondered the proposition. "Let me see if I understand this. First, you want me to drink what's in this jug - about three quarts of water, I think; which you will give me a half hour to do. Then you want me to walk around with you, nude, doing poses you ask me to do, for an hour and a half. You promise not to touch me or photograph me, but during that hour and a half I am not to urinate. At the end of the time, you are expecting me to be able to do a big urination, which you want to watch. And then, you'll get me my clothes and I am free to leave?"

"You got it. But, understand, you're not a prisoner. You are free to leave now, as you are. We won't stop you. But you go like you are."

"Meaning nude?"

"That seems to be the way you are"

"What if I can't hold the water for an hour and a half? I think I have a strong bladder, but that's a lot of water!"

"Then we can take the clothes and leave, and you can leave, too. As you are." She got the point.

"OK, I'll agree. No touching and no pictures. I think what you really want is to make me try to hold an extremely full bladder and watch me squirm trying to do it, because if my bladder gets as full as you are expecting, it's going to be painful. You are asking me to do something that you know is going to hurt. But you don't give me much choice. I'll drink the water and play the game with you as long as you keep your word."

The two men smiled at each other. Peggy stood up, opened the cap of the water jug, and lifted it to her lips. She drank deeply. This was going to be a challenge. She seriously doubted she could hold the water for an hour and a half, but she was thinking of the alternative. Probably she could get back to the car without any clothes, but then to drove home, she would be naked. People would see her. How would she ever explain this situation to her husband, or anyone who recognized her?

The men carried on a bit of polite conversation with her as she filled her stomach with the water, pausing for little more than breath. Twenty minutes went by. She felt bloated. Very bloated. She picked up the jug, looked in it carefully. She judged that it still held at least a quart. Protesting that her stomach was at its capacity, she asked the time and took a short respite. The men were patient. She wasn't. She realized that the water would work its way through her, and if she didn't manage to get the rest of the water in her, quickly, they would delay the start of her hour and a half, forcing her to hold it longer. Finally, a minute or so before the half hour ended, she drained the last drop from the jug. She held it upside down, to demonstrate its emptiness.

Chapter 3

"OK, let start our walk. We can all use some exercise." Jim was anxious to get the show going. They started on a route through the trees. Harry kept his eyes on Peggy. "How are you feeling now? Not thirsty are you?"

Peggy rubbed her distended stomach. She suddenly was conscious of the swaying of her breasts as she walked, and the way Jim, especially was looking at them. "I feel full - really, really, full! I'm not hungry or thirsty. And I hope both of you are enjoying this show you are making me put on! I can't walk too fast, my stomach is bulging. And I hope you aren't going to ask me to pose upside down!"

Harry considered her remarks. Shortly they stopped beside a big tree, and she was asked for her first pose. They had her lean with her back against the tree, spread her legs wide apart, and stretch her hands as far above her head as she could reach. The two men carefully viewed her frontal nudity, especially her well displayed pubic region with a its rich growth of black hair, and her breasts. They had her change the pose several times, seeking to place her breasts in different positions. On occasion, they had her hold her nipples in her hands, using them to pull her breasts as far apart as she could, and as high as she could. Eventually they tired of the game and moved on.

Actually, she felt better as the time went on. The water was emptying from her stomach, and the bloated feeling was diminishing. She feared where the water was going, but for the moment there was a pleasant relief. She still didn't feel any distention in her bladder.

Repeatedly, they had her take and hold positions designed to reveal her intimate body parts or emphasize the sag or flexibility of her breasts. She was made to let them hang as she bent over, to stretch them in various directions with her hands, and to jump up and down to produce the bouncing effect.

Of course, it wasn't very long before Peggy felt the effects of the water in her bladder. A half hour or so after drinking the water, she was aware of a desire to urinate. It was tolerable at first, but it rapidly got worse. As they had her assume various poses, Harry noted that she was placing her hand on her abdomen frequently, evidently feeling its fullness. "Now tell us how you feel," he inquired.

"How do you think?" Peggy answered. "My stomach's not swollen, but the water's going downstairs fast, and my gauge is reading full". Harry smiled at Jim.

They posed her in front of them, hands clasped behind her neck, and told her to spread her legs. She reluctantly complied. "Wider", Jim insisted. "You're trying to make me leak, aren't you?" she complained, her bladder control already strained.

The men were enjoying watching her expression of discomfort and her continual effort to hold her legs together or place her hand on her abdominal region, actions which they constantly frustrated by asking her assume different postures..

Every couple of minutes they asked her something about her feelings, making her describe her sensations. Of course, this made her even more acutely aware of them. She was glad, indeed, that she had a strong bladder. She could often make herself wait from morning to late afternoon, but this was with limited liquid intake. This time she had consumed three quarts of water. Mentally, she pondered what her real bladder capacity was - she couldn't imagine that it could hold anything like that much. She had never tried to measure her urine output, but from what she had heard and read, she thought that the human bladder could normally hold a quart if forced to. What was her body going to do with the rest of that liquid within her?

Forty five minutes left. All she could think about now was her distended, aching bladder. The discomfort was growing every minute as she clenched her muscles, forcing the organ to stretch to accommodate its increasing load of water.

"How's your bladder doing, now, Peggy? Only about forty minutes left! Do you think you can make it stretch some more?" Jim asked cheerfully. They kept her talking about her need to urinate, which at the same time they were denying her.

Thirty minutes to go. She could feel her abdomen swollen, firm to her own feel, almost up to her navel. She was keeping her sphincter muscles tightly clenched, and they were getting tired. She had the most intense desire to urinate she had ever experienced, and the feeling had now gone from great discomfort to an aching pain. She had serious doubts that she could stand this until the time was over. Again she reflected on the alternative, if she had to leave without her clothes. Desperately she ordered her muscles to retain their tight grip, restraining her forcefully complaining bladder.

Finally, she pleaded with her tormentors, "Look, guys, I'm trying the best I can, but this is terribly painful for me! It hurts, my gosh, it hurts! And I'm not a young thing; I've got limits! I don't think I can hold it any longer! Haven't you tortured me enough? You said you wanted to see me urinate - boy, could I give you a show now, if you'll just let me! Please, let me go, and you can watch, if you'll just let me have my clothes back! Please! Please!"

Harry and Jim smiled at each other. Her pain was real, they realized. Watching it was just what they wanted. The two men consulted among themselves. Finally, Harry spoke to Peggy. "OK, you got our sympathy. We'll offer you a deal - we'll cut fifteen minutes off the time if you'll let us both feel your bladder - we promise to be gentle. And when the time's up, and you do pee, you've got to do it standing up, with your legs apart, facing both of us."

"Deal!" Peggy responded with just a touch of relief. "You can feel me, but, please, one at a time, and don't press on it!"

Delighted, Harry motioned for Jim to go first. Cautiously, Jim reach out and placed his hand on her swelling abdomen. He could feel the growing distention, and with her bladder so greatly distended, it felt hard to the touch. He used both hands, feeling over the surface of her abdomen, touching the hardness, while Peggy struggled to control her sphincter muscles and keep her urethra from pouring out a stream.

It was Harry's turn. He, too, palpated her abdomen, commenting on the extremely hard feel of it. Peggy complained vociferously as he applied just a slight pressure. His hand slipped down, into her pubic hair; he wondered if she would complain of this. She didn't; all she wanted was for this ordeal to be over.

Finally, Harry announced, "OK - you made it! Time's up. Now stand there, put your hands behind your head, spread your legs, and you can let go! Let's see what kind of a show you can put on!"

The men stood in front of her in anticipation, as she assumed the required stance. Legs spread as wide as she could, she tried to release her sphincters, only to find that the muscles would not immediately relax. The men waited, one asking, "Well, can't you do it?" Peggy responded, "Just give me a little bit, I can't let go so fast.."

They watched, fascinated, as her spread genitals began to drip a few drops of urine. Gradually the drops became a stream, and the stream became stronger. It jetted out in front of her two to three feet, as she bent backwards just a bit; and then it became a torrent of spray, pouring out in a broad torrent, running down her legs, spraying in front of her and below her. The men watched, fascinated.

The spray continued forcefully, for what seemed to Peggy several minutes, while the men watched her, transfixed. She couldn't imagine that a woman's urination could be that interesting. Neither could she imagine that she could have held so much and kept up her urination for so long.

Finally, the stream diminished, then stopped. She held her pose, started it again for a few seconds, the let it stop finally. She looked at the two men. "Satisfied?" she asked.

Jim applauded. Both smiled. Together they indicated their approval. "I guess you've earned your clothes back" , Harry told her. He motioned to Jim, who left to retrieve them from the truck. Peggy reflected on her experience to Harry. "You really put me through torture, " she began, "but you did keep your word. You didn't touch me except right at the end, when I told you you could. I respect that, and I really ought to hate you for putting me through this, but, really, it was an adventure for me, too; and it wasn't all bad. Promise you won't give this story out?"

"We wouldn't dare. How would we ever explain it ourselves? Both of us have families. Peggy, you were a good sport. Let's all just forget it, now."

Shortly, Jim was back with her clothes. The two men watched as Peggy dressed herself in front of them. All three of them walked back to the edge of the forest. Peggy left them and walked to her car, unlocked it, and slid inside.

She had wanted a forest adventure. She had one. As she started the car, she knew there was just one problem left. Her bladder was full again, still receiving the rest of that jug of water. She made a decision. She wouldn't empty it now. She would wait until she got home.

She knew she could.

12