Stretching Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ggerard87
ggerard87
495 Followers

"I just want to give you pleasure. I know you like to feel full, and I get off doing it to you." I added.

"You're gonna completely stretch out my pussy you know." Amy said.

"No, that's not gonna happen. If a baby can come out than my fist is not going to stretch you out."

"A baby is a one time thing, but stretching my pussy every time, and now fisting me. Plus, if you haven't noticed, my pussy is not exactly small anymore after the baby. You never could have fisted me before, and that huge dildo, it used to hurt a little going in, now it's just easy." She responded.

"Baby, I love your pussy. It is so much better now."

"Really? It doesn't make any sense to me. Aren't guys supposed to like it tight. Doesn't it feel better tight?" She asked quizzically.

"Not for me. I like the way you feel better. It's warm and soft, and just better." I admitted.

"Well, it still doesn't make sense to me. Don't just stick your fist in me next time. Talk to me. Let me know what you're doing. I'll let you know how I'm feeling. Sometimes I want the extra stretch, but sometimes I'm just fine with what we're doing." Amy concluded.

This little talk just opened a whole new line of communication. The funny thing was, outside the bedroom we rarely talked about stretching her pussy, but inside the bedroom that was literally all we did. I was addicted, and I know she was too. Now, the subject of stretching her pussy became something we talked about a lot more often. After this exchange our entire sex life became even more about stretching her pussy, and we went at it hard. She continued to use the huge 2 ½ inch thick dildo solo all the time and it got to the point to where it would slide into her pussy like it was joke. We did not fist a lot because she did not like the hardness and boniness of my hands, but did fist on occasion when Amy was in the mood for it. We did stretch though, and started taking this stretching thing to another level. I was soon consistently pushing her limits adding 2, then 3, and eventually 4 fingers alongside the huge dildo. It was the same thing as it had always been. She would get sore, or maybe tear her pussy a little during an extreme session, but we would always go back to it. My cock did not spend a lot of time in her pussy anymore, unless it was next to a toy. She would sometimes suck me while riding her dildo, or watch me jerk off while she used the dildo, and I would finish up in her pussy after stretching her to orgasm, mostly with a dvp. I fucked he still tight ass quite often too when I wanted a tight hole to fuck, and she could orgasm with me in her ass. I barely touched the sides of her pussy now until I was partly inside of her. There was a huge difference in the way she acted with me inside of her, and the way she acted with the huge dildo inside of her.

Time went on and we kept stretching with some occasional fisting, but most if the time we played I had four fingers in next to the huge dildo. This type of constant wide stretching had an impressive impact on the look of her pussy. It had been 16 months since Amy had given birth, and her pussy had grown considerably since then, and looked absolutely nothing at all like it did when we had first met. Her slit had grown impressively. It was probably close to 2 inches longer than her original size and had grown towards her asshole. Her lips were bigger now too, but the most amazing change was how much her natural gape had grown. If she spread her legs 16 month ago, her pussy gaped about the size of a quarter, but now her pussy would just yawn open about 1 ½ inches. Amy's pussy was now looking like the ones I had seen on the Internet. She was looser than ever too. As long as she was lubed up and warmed up, I could easily work four fingers into her, and she could take the once huge dildo without batting an eyelash, or even a groan. I loved everything about it. I had full on developed a large vagina fetish, and Amy's vagina was getting huge.

ggerard87
ggerard87
495 Followers
12