Strict Mother Bred by Alien Bug

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was perhaps the last clear thought that Alicia had. Because then, the last stage of labor began.

The half-lizard and half-octopus-like alien's head had just started to crown. But it was doing much more than simply gliding out. It was stretching out her pussy in every way possible, hitting pleasure spots she did not even know existed. As it clawed around wildly against her pussy wall, Alicia started having explosive orgasms. Her entire brain was flushed with pleasure chemicals and she felt herself to be in seventh heaven.

Richard noticed with amusement as he saw his mommy's eyes get crossed in pleasure and tongue partially hanging out of her mouth. A single drop of saliva dripped down from the tip of her tongue, which Richard suspected to be his own pre-cum.

Being a geek and an anime fan, he knew this was the classic 'ahegao' face that his mother was making. This kind of face could only be achieved when one has reached the highest levels of sexual satisfaction.

His mother started to writhe around the bed in pleasure, moaning ever so loudly. Her cries of pleasure reverberated throughout the room.

'Aaa.... aaaa..... aaaaaa....;

Richard said with excitement, 'Let me play with those mommy milkers.'

Saying so, he jumped over his mother and started to madly squeeze and knead her boobs. Voluminous amounts of milk squirted from her nipples and made the bed wet. Very soon there was a small pool of milk around her mother, which admixed with the slime coming out relentlessly from her pussy formed a white murky puddle on the bed. Richard buried his face deep inside her cleavage and started to lick her side boobs. He bit down hard and ensured to leave a mark every time he bit.

Alicia was in a state of absolute ecstasy, The multiple orgasms had fractured her mind into a million pieces. She was right now in no state to think straight. Especially with her son playing with her massive boobs and the pleasure of milk-ejection reflex made her squirm in pleasure.

Then, Alicia suddenly wrapped her fingers around her son's dick and started to jerk it like crazy, Richard smirked with pleasure and excitement as this happened. He continued to massage his mommy's boobs.

Then Alicia proceeded to take his member inside her mouth. She started to suck on his dick as if her life depended on it. Her head bobbed in and out with frantic speed, Only stopping occasionally to lick the entire length of his shaft with her tongue. She also stopped sometimes to pull back the foreskin and to lick the tip of his penis with her tongue. Then she would pull it out, spit on it forcefully and then again continue milking it with her mouth.

Then she proceeded downwards and put Richard's balls into her mouth. As she sucked on them and tugged on them with her lips, she continued to jerk him off.

Then she went further down and started to give him a rim job. He parted his ass while his own mommy started to lick her asshole clean. She maintained the stroking of his cock, which was much gentler now in rhythm and speed. She started lapping her tongue around his asshole and also pushing her tongue deep inside his asshole. Richard whimpered with pleasure.

All the while she maintained her ahegao facies: eyes crossed together over her nose and tongue always protruding out.

Realizing she was reaching the end of the labor quickly, she again went back to sucking his dick. She swallowed the entire shaft of her son's penis and wrapped her lips around the base like a vacuum seal. All the while working her tongue inside the closed mouth.

The slurping and gurgling sound of his mother sucking his dick, the sight of her curvaceous body, milk drizzling out of her tits, and the half-born alien was a massive stimulation for Richard.

As he announced that he was about to cum, his mom tightened the grip over his dick and waited till he had emptied the entire load inside her mouth.

When he pulled out, his cross-eyed mother ejected her tongue out once again and the cum dripped over her tits, mixing with the constantly flowing milk and stained his mommy's inflated belly.

Almost simultaneously, with one final push, the creature crawled out of her womb and Alicia also experienced one final round of orgasm. She gave a high-pitched scream as the fetus and the placenta came out of her vagina. Huge amounts of slime spurted from her pussy, increasing the size of the milk-mixed slime pool around her.

Richard had collapsed after emptying his load in his mother's mouth. But still, he was fondling and playing with Alicia's nipples and also occasionally squeezing and groping her ass.

The alien which had taken birth had the head of a lizard and 2 upper limbs resembling that of a lizard. But its entire lower body was like that of an octopus, with multiple tentacles and teeth lines small suckers throughout the length of its tentacles.

Alicia watched in awe as the creature, immediately after taking birth, hooked itself onto her body and slowly climbed up to reach her breasts. Once there with a sudden shrill scream, it latched itself onto her nipples. Dozens of suckers chomped down on her boobs and it tuned deep red with all the clampings in multiple places. It had one main sucker on the underneath of its belly which engulfed her nipple and started to pump out her milk.

Richard watched his mommy close her eyes in pleasure, her eyeballs rolled backward in their sockets, as the creepy alien derived its nutrition from her milk. As the alien continued to suckle, a pleasurable moan escaped his mom's lips and she happened to grasp the alien and press it tightly on her boobs. The fingers of her other hand automatically went down and started to rub her slime-covered pussy. Her fingers easily entered her massively dilated pussy. She pinched and played with her erect clitoris.

Her belly had deflated, but the stretch marks were still thoroughly visible over her tummy.

Richard felt his dick twitch once again in his pants.

No longer was Alicia his dominating mommy. Never again will she abuse or reprimand him. No longer will she show her authority over anyone else or prove herself to be in charge.

Considering how much she was enjoying herself with the alien newborn sucking on her tits, she was an alien cum-slut now. A mindless alien breeder and he was sure the aliens will be back to use his mommy's body as a breeding machine for their offsprings.

And he would make complete use of this wonderful opportunity to achieve all his sexual fantasies with his mother and also establish his dominance over his slutty mom.