Strictly Business

Story Info
Two neighbours get together.
3.5k words
4.21
35.4k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
uksnowy
uksnowy
190 Followers

She was glossily black, big tit's wobbling loose under a baggy tee-shirt and about mid thirties I guessed. Her attitude when she opened the door was initially surprised, then gushing and full of joy to see the dog I had by the scruff of it's neck. For it's part it ignored her outstretched arms and wandered into the house as I gulped at the vision - then did what I intended to -vent my anger.

"Crapped on my lawn and my drive in two days," I growled. "Disgraceful - you should...er! hang on, you don't live here."

"No my sister does, Emily. I'm Norma, house sitting while she's on a course. Her work you know," she simpered, glancing into the house then back at me.

What a profile! Neat snub nose betraying the wide flared nostrils when seen face on. Long lush eyelashes - ah! that's the family trade name and strong perky chin. Her lips protruded almost brutishly in that strong Negroid way, but their colour or colours deflected any crude ideas. They were purple pink and seemed to be outlined within a dark inky line.

"Well it's her dog I know and I'm pig sick of telling her about keeping it secure," I glowered.

"Yes I'm sorry Mr er..?" she asked gently.

"Bell, Mike Bell, from number one."

"Ah yes. Look I'm awfully sorry. I was meaning to meet you. Can I do anything?" she smiled and I was intrigued - meet me? but totally dazzled by her teeth.

I glanced at her legs - long, slim and shapely below the hemline of the shirt which hung like a dress. Tiny feet, the lighter lower pigmentation just wrapping round enough to hint at it's contrast with the uppers. I'm a sucker for that. Red painted toenails colour matched her finger nails as she offered her hand. The coffee smelled nice and I told her.

We sat in the neat bright kitchen decorated with the Caribbean colours relevant to Norma Lush, but not Emily Lush the neighbour at number five. In fact thinking about Emily, definitely not the colours she would choose so I was surprised. Emily was plain, thin and scholarly and although black, my favourite feminine colour, was not in the slightest way sexy to me and I had watched her enough.

To find a chink in her persona that would make me interested in the neighbour, I had studied her long and hard for the three years she had lived along the terrace, but to no avail. The woman was so ungainly, dowdy and unfashionable I had given up on her. I could spy her underwear on the washing line and that didn't raise any hopes either. She wore large white cotton knickers for fucks sake! Her sister - who now perched in front of me on the worktop with her lovely legs crossed and offering me acres of glossy thigh was a revelation however.

I sipped the delicious filter coffee as she talked and told me that it was her first visit to England, coinciding with Emily's trip to Brussels although they would have time together as Norma was in Europe for six weeks. Hendrix the dog wandered happily in and out of the back door. It was a nice enough fucking dog, mixed species, maybe part collie but I just don't like dogs that shit on other folks patches or in public thoroughfares. Even his name didn't seem to fit with Emily, but it did with Norma.

We chatted about everything and anything, including how I would pop round and investigate the garden boundaries to keep the pooch in. Fuck! I was happy now, as I goggled, making not the greatest attempt to hide my drools. Christ! she had nipples like organ stops in there and they were leaping about as she talked with great animation. Norma slid off the worktop, allowing me the slightest glimpse of a blue crotch, probably a silk thong I reckoned. Her boobs bounced dramatically as she landed lightly on the terracotta tiled floor. I lapped up the views until she excused herself and trotted upstairs to the toilet.

I imagined the views if I had followed her, buttocks blooming alternately, glimpses of a tight bulging gusset, it's lowering to round her black knees and then as she squatted over the toilet, the strong flow of her piss splashing into the water and the casual wipe through with a tissue and wash of her hands. I spotted some holiday brochures where she had been perched and idly flicked through them. I put them down as she re-entered the kitchen.

"Like what you see?" she grinned, as her boobs settled when she leaned quite close to me at the kitchen table.

I think she meant the brochures and I nodded and then asked.

"So what is Hedonism? I mean I know the word and it's meaning - but this place?"

"It's a resort for the broadminded. You know swingers, sexy people and a lot of show offs," she chuckled. "I mean look at the pictures, get the picture?"

I nodded as I leafed through the expensive publication. Topless and nudes abounded, male and female and the list of activities was mind blowing.

"Been there?" I quizzed.

"Of course. I am the executive vice president for PR and marketing," she told me matter of factly.

"No shit!" I exclaimed. "I can see why."

"Is that meant to be a compliment Mike?" she breathed. "Anyway look at page twenty-three and you'll see me."

I leafed to the small print and company information page and gasped. There was Norma, fully dressed in a smart getup amongst a group of smart people, some white some not.

"That's the executive team," she pointed to the picture. "I'm here on business, Josh is here too but he's up in London," Norma added pointing to a slim Hispanic guy. "He's EVP Finance and IT. Execu..." she stopped explaining when I nodded knowingly.

"Big time," I murmured. "You and him an item? You rustling up punters?"

"No way to both questions, he's gay anyway," she giggled. "We're full to busting all the time, but we need to keep up with things and Europe is where the shit is. You know IT and all that. Emily tells me you are in IT in a big way," said Norma.

I was stunned.

"'How the fu...how does she know?" I gasped putting the brochure down.

"She knows the fuck about lots of things Mike. It's her job," she chuckled throatily.

I grinned and nodded at her humour. I knew nothing about Emily Lush, but she knew about me.

"What else did she tell you?"

"Well you seem to be single, work from home a lot or have lots of time off, drive a nice car, go skiing, run to keep fit most days, shop locally, sun bathe naked...." she burst out laughing, probably at my gobsmacked expression.

I reckon my jaw must be down near my knees by now.

"Shit!" I exploded.

"And you're the Managing Director of one of the UK's biggest IT management companies," she concluded correctly. "MBB - Is Emily's info correct?"

"Smack on," I said. "She seen me naked then?"

'Yep!" Norma grinned. "Full frontal, gave me a detailed description."

"Girl talk yeah?" I smiled, quite confident the description would be glowing.

"Well yeah, but from Emily's point of view it's the facts. From mine it's very very good and..... all useful information," Norma added mysteriously, but with a distinct and unmissable glance at my crotch.

Chuffed that my attributes below the belt had impressed even the dowdy Emily, I watched her sister's sinuous hands smooth her shirt over her hips, the black knuckles magnetic in an animalistic way.

I got up - I needed to, my cock was near bursting out of my jeans and I disturbed Norma's perched lean against the table. My arm brushed across her nipples as I stepped past and out into the garden. Hendrix looked up at us lazily as she joined me. Norma's perfume was heady, her well groomed hair was thick, black and shoulder length and she very pointedly bent to stroke the hound. Her arse was unveiled - quite purposely in my mind, as the hem of her shirt rose like a curtain to reveal almost charcoal coloured, solid butt globes. The thong triangle disappeared into that dark deep crack and there in that wonderful curve right at the top of the inner thigh was the plump bulge of her cunt. It was a trap and I fell gratefully into it.

"You could help me lot's Mike. In fact do me a lot of good," she said quietly, as she straightened up.

"I know I could Norma," I gulped as she sauntered towards me.

She licked her lush native lips in a time honoured signal.

"You could help me too," I added.

"Let's go inside and negotiate,"she simpered, innocently scratching low on her shoulder, inside her tee-shirt which was forced to lopsidedly slide down her front and only stop from falling by the sharp stub of her nipple.

Glorious slopes of glistening blue black flesh beckoned me as did her finger and I meekly followed Norma inside and up the stairs, getting the very view I had fantasised about earlier.

Seconds later we were stripping. Norma's was easy, the shirt then the thong. Mine took slightly longer and I had her assistance with my belt as I drew off my tee-shirt. The vision of a truly voluptuous, beautiful black woman crouching at your feet, drawing your zip down is something to be treasured and as I stepped out of my shorts and drew off my socks she was already grasping my erection. She pushed on my belly and I collapsed back onto the bed, without her losing her grip. My cock was solid and upright in her mitt and as she clambered to straddle my shins, her huge knockers swayed heavily. Her knees gripped my legs as she curled neatly and bent her head to drop over my erection. Immediately she started to suck. Full length dips of her head obscured the disappearance of my dick into her hungry mouth.

I grunted and reached for her shoulders. She glanced up and got the signal and swivelled her body until her legs cocked over my head and her thighs formed a magnificent cathedral like arch over my face. At the peak of the arch was the most beautiful alter piece. Already moist and glistening, her cunt lips stuck together in a strong ridge that curved down from the puffy bulge of her neatly trimmed crotch. Her pubes were hairy enough to satisfy my desire for hirsute pussy, yet trimmed to meet her needs for a neat bikini line in her exotic workplace, in that they stopped short of the crease of her puss pouch and her inner thighs.

The crinkly edges to Norma's soggy hanging labia were mixed hue of smoky grey purple as I craned my head upwards. My fingers parted them to reveal the pearly pink brightness of her gash. The contrast was almost blinding and I gazed in awe at her multi-coloured creases and crevasses, noting the clear red dimple of her urethra. I grasped her buttocks as I started to lick her meaty mott and she lowered the arch allowing me greater access to the point of worship. My knob was being nibbled in the most delightful way, making the feeling of wanting to piss ever more urgent, but I knew how sensitive my helmet could get. Her pubes whilst typically bristly were not harsh on my mouth although there was a distinct stubble growth which gave the surrounds to her succulent vagina a basic common touch.

For a long time we sixtynined and it was easily the best experience of mutual oral since ten years ago in Bangkok. Norma swiftly turned and straddled my groin. Her face was greasy with my precum and she looked jungle-like in her intense mating gaze as she handled my cock. I fondled her massive breasts, rolling them softly, melding them as if in one huge pillow of black silky milker. Her nips stuck out maybe half an inch or more and their stubbiness was almost as wide, with a cute little dimpled crater in the centre. She grinned down in pleasure, obviously proud of her bosoms and their effect, until she rose, manoeuvred and then sank in one breathtaking movement on to the full length of my prick which she held upright. We gasped in unison, sensing the mutual desire and fulfilment of that intimate moment when no other secrets could divide us. We were as one and we savoured the moment, still, panting, mouths mouthing silent thoughts and desires as she nipped my stiffy with her cuntal strength.

I bucked up at her, spoiling the quiet almost reflective calm. Norma squealed and crashed her butt down on me, making her tits shake violently. I bucked again and soon the steady fuck motion developed as we sought each others way of sexual, satisfaction. Norma leaned down, her arms each side of my head, her enormous black milkers snagging across my face as I sought to capture the elusive yet seemingly easy bulbs of her teats. I grasped her buttocks and pulled them wide and then let them go to reach and feel for her ring piece.

Norma squirmed and giggled as I found it's sturdy bulge and wondered if it was always proud of the smooth channel through her crotch or was it bulbous due to her toilet call earlier. She started to grind her clitoral area onto my pubes. The girl knew her tricks and it was having the desired effect on me as much as her. The increased back pressure of the angle, was making my cum bubble and I reckoned she was entering the home straight judging by her grunts, growls and other assorted issues from that sexually charged mouth. I realised there was no rubber between us and imagined the chocolate coloured infant that would sprout from her loins, but I reckoned that was Norma's problem.

"Oorghah! ' I gasped. "Jeeeeeez!"

"Ohhhhh!' she responded, sensing my urgency.

The pace quickened as I rammed up at her rocking black body. Her strength down on me told as she took over to achieve her orgasm. I was already pumping. Her back arced dangerously low as her whole effort seemed to be to rasp her clit away, on the rough growth of my pubes. With each thrust down she took me full length, no doubt sensing the globs of cum fountaining from my knob and hitting her cervix, with every intention of seeking ingress into that magical oven all women possess. Her tits slapped back and forth like two water filled balloons.

Norma suddenly lifted her upper torso off me and curled her head back and I looked up at two mammoth tits jiggling violently. I groped at them, pinching the huge teats which made her gurgle. Her head must have been down her back. All I could see between those enormous knockers was the elegant curve of her neck, which strained as she shouted her ecstatic climax. My hands slowly slid down her sweaty frame, enjoying the freedom of exploration. Down her chest, onto her waist, grasping it and sensing the tight muscular build until it developed into sumptuous globes of her hips. Over the sleek blackness I stroked as she heaved above me. Her thighs were fleshy at the sides but firm in structure and bulged over the crease of her calf muscles. I reached for her feet and stroked them.

Norma mewed with pleasure and raised her head and grinned down at me. Then she sank down and embraced me, still kneeling but in a warm embracing cuddle. We panted in unison as I kissed her shoulders, finding a small pimple. Her feet were gently massaged as the quiet hit the room and we must have laid peacefully for about ten minutes until she suddenly leapt up and off me. My dick hit the colder atmosphere and slapped wetly onto my belly as I asked what was wrong. She giggled and pointed beyond the bed. There was Hendrix, gazing at us, tongue lolling out.

"Damn dog licked my ass," she chuckled throatily, swiping her hand through her crotch as if looking for something the dog left behind..

"Knows a good thing then. Who wouldn't," I added, stroking her arm.

"Cold nose," said Norma. "Shoo Hendy."

The hound ambled away and she lay down beside me.

"The time honoured cigarette pause?" she chuckled. "Ah no - you don't smoke. Can I get you anything?"

"A beer would be nice," I told her truthfully. I was parched.

Norma eased herself gracefully off the bed and disappeared. I went for a piss and then went downstairs meeting her at the bottom, carrying two Becks.

"Oh I thought we could..." she murmured, offering me a bottle.

"We can..." I told her, glugging some of the icy liquid down. "Carry on?"

She grinned and nodded, sucking the bottle top suggestively, but finally taking a swig.

"It's just that I've got some phone calls to make," I added.

"Ah business Mike. Always the business," Norma said cheerily.

"Yep. That's about it. Look! Why don't you come round to my place later. About seven. I'll cook us something and we'll have some wine and we'll..."

"We'll fuck all night. How does that sound Mr Bell?" she screeched with great mirth.

I did the business and prepared an asparagus starter, then a tuna pasta with salad and cracked open a couple of bottles of Valpolicella. Then I set the cameras and videos hidden in the bedroom, in their usual place and I checked the wiring, the tapes and the angles. It had been a few weeks since I used the setup last. The red headed, 38 year old, Edinburgh based, sales consultant who was no taller than five feet and so petite, with the tiniest of tits and the big puffy nipples and a wild Scottish bush to die for. She had performed brilliantly for the cameras, unknown of course and my later viewings were one hell of a turn on, in the few moments of quiet reflection in the house. My tuna pasta had worked on her too and her expenses in the Hilton hotel were rather wasted as she never used the room that night. This time, Norma was a primed and willing subject for my conquestual collection and I looked forward with great anticipation to the evening.

Three large G and Ts, the pasta, the wine and we were in bed and recording. She told me she liked anal and I obliged willingly. Her acrobatics and muscular control were amazing and we revelled in the fact that we were already easy with one another. To see her back arched, her head buried in the pillows as she reached both hands behind to spread her butt wide and offer her arsehole was one hell of a turn on, but I spent some time licking her musky black orifice, watching it slowly relax and reveal it's pink entrance. It was no surprise to Norma that I had lubricant at the bedside and she didn't even comment as I smeared it on her anus. It was a slow gentle arse fuck, it's best that way in my mind and she wanted to suck my cum from me rather than deliver it into her belly. She took the full load with great relish and smacking of lips.

During the night, she tit fucked me, I ate her to climax and finally as in the morning, as if to seal our mutual sexuality, we took a bath and I persuaded her to straddle me and piss on me. To see that black cunt spout the strong smelling fountain of yellow urine from it's untidily knotted lips, before I reached up and parted them, feeling the hot pee splash my hands was the final act of our sex. We then showered and ate a hearty breakfast which she provided in her sister's kitchen over business talk. I wondered if the neighbours had clocked the trips back and forth between our respective houses, but didn't care.

"I want the best that money can buy Mike," Norma told me. "You are the best and that's it."

"I know and so do you Norma. Don't worry. I will supply all the IT knowhow, equipment and training your staff need," I advised.

"It means you will have to visit me in the resort Mike and I know your company policy of only dealing with a very select group of clients and we are not," she grinned over her coffee cup.

"You have a unique way of getting what you want. I suppose me bringing Hendrix home only accelerated the meeting you planned," I chuckled.

The dog almost smiled at the mention of his name, but he was busy licking up the remains of toast and marmalade, Norma grinned and nodded.

"When we are in the office, it's strictly business Mike, you understand. No funny business like touching and stuff," she advised.

"It will be the same when you visit my company before you leave the country Norma. It's the only way, strictly business."

End

FIN

uksnowy
uksnowy
190 Followers