Strictly Business

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When she had calmed down a bit, Jonas turned her around and kissed her fully on the lips. His kisses turned more insistent, his wet velvety tongue diving deep into the recesses of her mouth, inviting hers to come out and play. Jayna complied; tangling her tongue with his and tasting the margaritas they had shared earlier. Jonas's hands went down from her waist to her bottom, kneading their round softness, pulling her firmly against him, making her feel his arousal.

To Jayna, Jonas' body was impressive. He was beautiful; if a man would accept being called that. His well-chiseled muscles rippled beneath her fingers. The coarseness of the mat of golden curls on his chest tormented her now sensitive breasts. His belly was flat and hard, allowing her to flatten and mold her body to his, making his hardness more pronounced. His long, muscled legs were equally hard and trapped her against the walls of the pool, not that she had any intentions to escape.

Jonas' hands splayed on her buttocks, he squeezed firmly and began lifting her, slowly rubbing her against the length of him, while his lips and tongue traveled lower until they trapped one of her pert, rosy nipples. Not too gently he held it between his teeth, the sleek tip of his tongue wildly flicking at the tender bud. Jayna wrapped her legs around his hips tightly, grinding against his hardness. With her arms around his neck for balance she arched her back and cried out. If he didn't do something soon she would go mad.

Jonas chuckled. He too was going insane with want, but he wanted to make sure she was well sated before he had his turn. There would be plenty of time for that. Her body was so sweet and pliant. Her breasts and ass filled his hands nicely, and if his fingers were good measure, her pussy would feel tight and hot around him. But the night was young, and he could wait. In the meantime he relished the feel of her supple body against his and took his pleasure from her own. He knew he would have her before long, and the waiting would only make it sweeter for both of them.

Jonas lifted her onto the side of the pool, placing her on the very edge. His gaze trapped hers while his fingers loosened the small bows that held her bikini bottom together and moved the fabric aside.

"You are so beautiful, and so sexy." He whispered as he nuzzled the soft auburn curls before him. He inhaled deeply, taking in her womanly scent. Jonas' fingers parted her nether lips and he stood still for a minute, admiring her pink wetness. His perusal caused her embarrassment. No man had ever just looked at her like that. This man truly enjoyed women, every aspect of them. He enjoyed the way they looked, the way the smelled, and probably the way they tasted. Jayna moaned in frustration, she admired his control, but he had managed to arouse and excite her so much that she truly desired no more foreplay. But Jonas wanted more.

"I bet your pussy is sweet. I must have a taste. Can I taste you? Would you like for me to eat your pussy Jayna?" Jayna shook her head in denial. She wanted him now. She didn't want to wait anymore. Jonas smiled at her and bent his head closer to her. Her legs were spread wide; she was completely open to him and at his mercy. Jonas took advantage of that and ran his tongue up and down her moist cleft once, making her tremble.

"Now what do you say Jayna? Hmm?" He licked again and again, up and down, completely evading the spot where she needed it most. Jayna moaned and moved her hips, bucking against his mouth and crying out in frustration when he held her still. Latching his lips onto the little nub he suckled and began flicking his tongue over it. Around and around he circled, then dipped low to plunge it inside her deep channel. Jayna looked down at him. Jonas' mouth was firmly latched on to her body, his teeth grazing here and there, gently nipping and sometimes not so gently. The rough stubble on his upper lip and chin heightened the sensations, but she knew she'd have some raw spots later.

His obvious enjoyment of her, the wet, erotic suckling noises, and the warm rush of blood throughout her body were more than she could bear and she felt herself melt into his mouth. Again, for the second time she felt herself go to pieces, loosing all control. She thought she had heard someone scream and the voice seemed oddly similar to her own. The knuckles on the fingers that gripped his hair had turned white and her legs trembled while Jonas slurped greedily, drinking from her body as if it were his sustenance. When he had drunk his fill he kissed his way up to her mouth, allowing her to taste herself on his lips. This too was a new experience for Jayna and she found the taste of her own body on his lips very erotic and exciting because with it came the knowledge and the memory of where his lips had been and how they had made her feel.

Jayna wanted to return the favor. She wanted him in her mouth. Not waiting for him to decide she quickly slipped off the side of the pool and turned them around, urging him to sit where she had. As he pushed himself up on the concrete ledge Jayna tugged on his Speedo's and pulled them down until she slipped them off his ankles. Jonas smiled a smug, contented smile of anticipation. He leaned back on one elbow and tangled his free hand into Jayna's auburn tresses, guiding her to him.

Jayna did not hesitate and took him fully into her mouth in one fell swoop. He was hard, and big, bigger than what she had anticipated. She began sucking slowly, swirling her tongue around the tip and gliding her lips up and down his shaft. He too, tasted good and Jayna savored every bit. She wrapped her fingers around his length and moved her mouth lower flicking the tip of her tongue around the base of his erection.

"Ooh, yes, lick my balls. Mm, you have a delicious mouth Jayna!" Jayna complied, smiling to herself. Now it was his turn to wait and suffer! Jayna again took him into her mouth and Jonas began to moan and slightly buck his hips to meet her.

"Do you like sucking cock? I bet you do. Suck my cock Jayna." He was moaning in earnest now and Jayna knew that if she wanted him inside her at all she would have to stop soon. Still, she could have a little more fun. Never had she enjoyed doing this so much. To Jayna it had been mostly a chore, something she had to do to keep her lover happy, but never had truly enjoyed herself. This time was different. She enjoyed his silky hardness in her mouth. He was warm and swollen, ready to burst. His hands were holding on to her hair tightly now, his hips bucking faster to meet her mouth, wanting in deeper. Wallowing in his pleasure, Jayna smiled to herself. His groans and moans urged her on. Knowing that she was driving him as crazy and he'd been driving her was making her hotter and hotter.

Jonas was about to explode. If he didn't stop her soon it would all be over, and he really did want to fuck her. Looking down at her he could tell she was truly enjoying herself. Their eyes locked for a moment and then he averted his gaze to look at the rest of her face. Jayna's mouth was hot and moist. He watched her cheeks hollow with the sucking motions and her lips glide up and down his shaft while he felt her tongue swirling and licking at the tip. He would not be able to bear much more. As much as he would like to spill himself deep against the back of her throat and watch her swallow his cum, he would much rather fuck her.

When he could bear no more, he held her still and reluctantly withdrew from her mouth and slid back into the water. Their gazes locked. Again he turned her, so her back rested against the edge of the pool, and lifted her placing her into position.

At first he teased her, rubbing the tip of his hard cock up and down her cleft, between her nether lips, completely evading the entrance, wanting her to beg for it. Jayna whimpered and bucked her hips. Jonas smiled and ever so slowly entered her, holding himself back, watching the pleasure mirrored on her face. Jayna moaned in ecstasy. She could feel her body slowly adjusting to his size, savoring the feel of him as he disappeared one inch at a time within her moist folds. When she finally felt him close against her own body she sighed in relief. Never had she felt so full and satiated. It was almost as if her body had been made for this man, and she knew it was just the beginning.

Jonas waited a moment relishing the feel of her body wrapped around him. Just like he had expected she was very tight, moist and hot. He didn't want to move yet. The contrast between the cool water and being buried inside her warmth was so gratifying that he didn't want to leave just yet. He held her hips firmly in place and began grinding against her sending her mind in a whirl, but delaying the inevitable for him.

"Do you like this Jayna? Huh? Do you like the feel of my cock buried deep in your sweet pussy?" Jonas searched her half-closed eyes, but Jayna just nodded. "Why don't you tell me what you like? Tell me what you want Jayna. Do you want me to stop?"

"No, please…" Jayna panted. She wanted him faster. Harder.

"Please what Jayna?"

He wanted her to speak. To use the same language he was using. Jayna was not accustomed to that either, but she realized that more than once she had consciously refrained from doing so, thinking that he would think badly of her for speaking so crudely. He pleased her so, even now when his movements within her were so slight but enough to send ripples of desire and pleasure through her. Jonas treated her as if she was the one and only, although Jayna knew she wasn't. He used her name, not darling or sweetie, letting her know there was no one else on his mind at that moment. Why couldn't she give him a little of what he wanted? Why should it matter now what he thought when she had already thrown caution to the wind and was there, giving herself to him, practically a stranger, in a hotel pool?

Jayna opened her eyes and looked straight at his. There was something about people, no matter how unattractive, which Jonas wasn't, that made them look incredibly sexy when in the throws of passion. That something was definitely in full view in Jonas' face. His dark blue eyes were smoky and slightly closed, and the lower lip of his well-shaped, very kissable mouth was partially trapped by his perfectly white teeth. Jayna wanted him to kiss her, to bite her lips, to leave little purple reminders on her neck for her to look at and blush in remembrance the next morning.

Wrapping her arms around his neck Jayna brought her mouth close to his and kissed him fully. Lips, teeth, tongue and all.

"I want you to fuck me Jonas." She whispered against his mouth between kisses. His sharp breath intake told her she'd said what he wanted to hear, and the sudden quickening of his hips told her it had had the desired effect.

Jonas began moving in earnest, each stroke tightening the coil that had begun winding itself deep in Jayna's belly. Jayna could feel even the slightest move. He fit her snugly, so tightly that she had thought he would not fit at all. At first he'd withdraw slowly, until he was almost completely outside, just the hard, blunt tip of his erection inside of her, and then quickly thrust back in until Jayna could wait no more.

"Faster Jonas."

"You want it faster?" His throaty whisper sent Goosebumps down her spine.

"Yes. Please. I'm so close. Jonas, fuck me faster, harder."

Jonas gasped. Without leaving her body, he held her tightly against him and walked to the steps on the shallow end of the pool. He then pulled out, eliciting a moan of frustration from Jayna's lips, but he turned her around pushing her down on her hands and knees on the stairs.

"You want faster? I'll give you faster Jayna. And harder too."

Jonas positioned himself behind Jayna and quickly thrust into her. Jayna gasped. The new position allowed her to feel him in a slightly different way, but definitely fulfilling. The sensations were incredible. She spread her legs and arched her back to take him in deeper, if such a thing was possible. His strong hands on her buttocks held her soundly in place as while she felt him pound away at her insides again and again. Jayna's senses were highly aroused, her own sounds and noises were exciting to her. She could hear the wet, squishy sounds coming from their mating, the water around her thighs lapping at there heated skin, splashing a little with Jonas' eager thrusting. His heavy breathing and naughty words, and her own panting, groaning and moaning.

"How does this feel Jayna? Is your pussy enjoying this? Do you like the way my cock feels now?" Jonas began thrusting slowly, but holding his place buried deep inside her and grinding a bit before retreating and beginning again.

Oh, she definitely liked his cock. She had no doubt about it. A few more thrusts and she would explode. She moaned, thrusting her buttocks upward and back to meet him, and cried out each time he pushed in. She wanted more, harder, faster. Jayna wanted a true hard fuck.

"What do you want, Jayna? Tell me. I'll stop if you don't."

"Please don't." She sobbed.

"Tell me then." He sounded quiet and serious, as if he truly meant it when he'd said he'd stop.

"Fuck me, Jonas. Harder, faster. Pound me with your cock."

That was all the encouragement he needed. Jonas began thrusting in earnest. His hands held her hips firmly, pulling her to him, slamming his hips against the soft creamy globes. Jayna felt her insides tighten around him, increasing the friction. Again her world spiraled, as if the floor had disappeared beneath her and she was suspended in the water while her body burst with a rapturous ecstasy that left her on the verge of loosing consciousness. Jayna screamed, so intense was the feeling.

"Oh, yeah, baby. Was that good? Did you cum good Jayna? Now it's my turn Jayna. Wanna feel me come?"

Still feeling the rippling waves of her own culmination Jayna heard Jonas' breathing deepen and his groans become louder. Knowing he was close to the edge she pushed back, wanting to feel him burst hotly inside her.

"I'm coming Jayna! Mm, feel this honey!"

His final plunges became erratic and stronger and then he held himself still deep inside her. Jayna felt him spew liquid fire, flooding her insides and intensifying the last waves of her climax until she almost came again.

Jonas leaned forward and wrapped his arms around her waist and while still inside her he rolled over on the steps and sat down, bringing her with him and cradling her on his lap. His hands gently caressed her while he tenderly kissed her neck, ears and shoulders, whispering his gratitude for a wonderful evening and thanking her body for all the pleasure he had received.

The next morning back in her room Jayna received the call she had been waiting for. The president of the company was back and wanted to know if she could come in for their meeting that afternoon. A little disappointed that her unexpected vacation would be cut short, but glad to get the meeting over with, Jayna dressed slowly and carefully. Looking in the mirror she could see a few love-bites Jonas had left on her shoulders and chest and she had a silly grin on her lips, of satisfaction, no doubt. Jonas never told her how long he'd be staying at the hotel, and they hadn't discussed seeing each other again. She hoped she would be able to see him one last time tonight since if all went well she'd most likely be leaving the next day.

Stepping out of the hotel onto the sidewalk she managed to see Jonas getting into a cab. She tried waving at him but he didn't see her. "No matter", she thought, "I'll see him tonight."

She entered the multi-storied building and announced herself to the receptionist who guided her to a pair of large double doors. The room was full of people walking around and getting acquainted; twenty people, give or take a few. Her contact spotted her and after brief hellos he hooked her arm in his and dragged her to the other end of the room.

"Jayna, let me introduce to you the president of Brent & Co. Jayna Marsden, meet Jonas B. Brent." Jayna felt the floor give way under her feet and her heart come to a full stop when she looked up and saw amused, knowing blue eyes, and the same arrogant, insolent, cock-sure smile she had seen the day before by the pool.

12