Strictly By The Book

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hnng, fuck. I'm getting clooose~" she said. Poppy grinned and pulled the dizzy Ember off. "H-hey!"

Poppy waggled a playful finger before giving Ember a smooch. "I think sweet Ember needs to apologize for insubordination properly, don't you?" she asked with a wink.

It took a moment for her lust-addled brain to get what the driver meant, but a smile crossed Magda's face when it clicked. "I believe so, yes. It's probably a regulation. In fact, we'll make our own little list of rules. Rule #1: I'm in charge, and you exist to please me. And we go by the book here, don't we?" Playing up the idea, she made a twirling motion with her finger. "Turn around and present yourself, Sergeant. It's time for inspection!"

The musk bewitched woman spun, presenting her pert, squeezable ass. Poppy tugged down her shorts to her thighs, exposing the obvious wetness of her puffy pussy lips. "She's ready!" the driver said with a giggle. Magda left the comfort of her command chair, grabbed a hold of Ember's slender waist, and arranged her cock at the threshold of penetration. Ember shivered with anticipation as her commanding officer rubbed the throbbing, dripping tip up and down, slathering it with more of her natural lubricants.

"A fine fuckhole you have. You should be proud. Now let's take it for a spin~"

Ember's breath rushed out of her as Magda thrust forward, her width stretching the petite woman out with a single motion. Poppy crawled around to face the gunner, watching her shameless expressions and hearing those musical little moans as Tannhauser began to rock back and forth. Like the powerful piston of a mech's limb, she plunged herself deep into that lubricated slot. Ember mewled, her legs and arms growing weak. Just as she was about to speak, Poppy pressed her mouth against hers. They traded more lurid tastes, and Ember got another dose of cocksweat on her tongue. She spread herself out with her hands, letting her head fall to the ground in a display of total submission.

"There's a good girl," Poppy said, and patted Ember's head.

Magda, high on her own power now, stared at Poppy. "Don't think you're getting away with this! Turn around, slut. You need punishment too."

The driver tilted her head, trying to discern if Magda was messing with her. Unable to determine the truth, she complied. Her ass was much more plump, and the commander enjoyed running her hand along its curves. With a tug, her soaked shorts came down. A pair of perfect pussies at her disposal. Magda almost wanted to swap in between them, indulging in a fantasy she'd had since she realized she liked women. Instead, her fingers found their way inside Poppy's slit, expertly playing with the driver's body and making the easy going woman cry out in bliss.

"I know all your secret spots, Poppy. You and Ember are going to cum like good little soldiers, aren't you?" She said, pumping several fingers in tandem with her thrusts. Two women totally at her mercy, and Magda finally displayed just why she was the one in charge of this walking war machine.

The cockpit lived up to its name, as echos of moans and muffled begging for more filled its metallic walls. Occasionally Poppy crawled over to swap kisses, play with various parts of either woman's bodies, and otherwise facilitate this display of debauchery. Magda's limit approached, however, as she'd already been drawn close to popping from the oral attention alone.

"F-fuck," she moaned, her pace increasing with her growing need, "I'm about to blow. Where should I nut?"

Poppy leaned over to Ember's drooling, unthinking face. "You don't mind if the commander cums inside you, right? You're going to be an obedient girl and take it, aren't you?"

Ember nodded. "Yes...stuff me full..."

Poppy gave a thumbs up, though her own face was almost as flushed. "You heard her, commander! Full payload!"

"I love both of you idiots," Magda breathed, her cock about to burst, "Now take all this cum like the little cum-slot you are!"

A trio of hard thrusts knocked her over the edge, with the final jab sending thick seed pulsing into Ember's tight hole. Gouts of hot, white cum poured into her, soon sending lewd trails as Ember's body simply ran out of space to store all that spunk. Both girls at her mercy moaned in sympathetic orgasm. Poppy's sloppy cunt clenched around Mag's questing fingers, and Ember's milked her cock for all it was worth. The pair kissed, with Magda joining in as they paired off in alternating, mutual lust.

Time lost meaning as they bounced kisses and licks between one another. It was the first unifying moment for the new poly relationship. None of them had any idea how long this would last, but judging by the dreamy expressions on their lips, it would be a fun ride while it lasted...so long as they kept doing this according to their strange new 'regulations'~.


12