Strictly Come Fantasy

Story Info
It takes two to Tango, or six in this case.
2.2k words
3.43
20k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We begin with dance. We begin with the show, the broadcast and the entertainment. You're a guest. You and I have gone to watch the show, and we've had a great time. Afterwards, as the audience begins to filter out, the performers explore. We mingle with guests and dancers freely, while the media wander from act to act celebrating their dances.

Aljaz is the first one that we get a chance to talk to and you're positively bouncing with excitement. His dance had been a fierce and sexy Tango. I'd slipped a hand under your skirt as we were watching to stroke your thighs. You'd been biting your lip. You tell him how big of a fan you are of the show and he makes it obvious that he's admiring you.

You don't dare ask but I do. He agrees to give you a whirl around the dance floor; just to make sure you were really paying attention. You look nervous, but I lay a hand gently on your back, and tell you to offer him your hand.

The dance isn't altogether smooth. You're not practiced, but he leads, and he is very skilled. He spins you, he lifts you, he carries you through the turns and reminds you, very casually, that you're not supposed to be staring at him during the Tango.

When you come back to me, I'm standing chatting with Karen. Her dance had been the Samba and she was very much dressed to shake her hips. You look at her bare thighs. You know you're looking. She knows you're looking. You can't help it.

Aljaz comes over to me and pulls me to one side. You hear me laugh as we head away. Karen compliments your dancing and you kill time, talking tips, until I come back over. I tell Karen that we'll be back in a second, and she gives you a tender and unexpected kiss before letting you go.

"Interesting developments," is the first thing I say. "Stop staring at Aljaz."

You catch yourself, then catch yourself biting your lip a little and stop. I'm just smiling at you.

"Here's the offer. He wants you, tonight, now. I've told him that's entirely up to you but if you do say yes he's agreed to try his hand bringing Karen in for me. Only fair, you know?"

You're reticent from the off, and then you look over to see both Karen and Aljaz watching you for a reaction. You can still feel his hands on you. He had been very daring.

"Where?" you ask.

"Here," I answer, readily and happily. "The press are off, and there aren't many people left. We kill a little time, then have our fun."

You hesitate. You ask yourself the question again: am I really okay with this?

My eyes flicker up, and, confused, you turn to look what I'm looking at. Artem is standing behind you, just finishing his approach and his hand up as if to touch your arm. "Might I cut in?" is all that he says.

You agree without hesitation. Artem's dance had been a Pasodoble; an energetic domination of his partner that had seen him command the floor, all firm jaw and chest. He is still wearing his open chested shirt.

Aljaz moves to intercept, but you simply can't say no. Again you take to the floor and you play the part of the pretty young lady competing with the strong, arrogant, muscled man.

Artem is a gentleman with his hands, even though you feel yourself wishing that this was not the case. He delivers you back to me with charm and grace. Aljaz and Karen have joined me when you return. Aljaz seems hurt to see you dance with somebody else and his jealousy excites you. While the two of them debate I whisper a question in your ear. Your answer is a resounding yes.

"Gentlemen, today might just be your lucky day," I declare, turning into work mode to get you what I know you want. "Let's talk."

Tactfully, Karen takes you by the hand and draws you away. She introduces you to people. You get to meet Bruno briefly but he is off being the social butterfly. You get at least five minutes with Darcey but even she realises that hours would never be enough for you and heads out early. The room is mostly deserted by the time Karen makes a decision for you. All the while she has a hand on your arm, or your back, and at one point, perhaps accidentally, your backside.

She spots Pasha and Robin joking with each other as they prepare to head to Wardrobe. They had both been on Charleston duty and are arguing about whose was the best, even though Pasha had scored two more points. Karen draws you to the two men, and insists that the best way to finalise the argument would be to dance with her and yourself and then get your judgements.

Robin's dance is frantic and energetic, but there are also two very delicate lifts. He pulls you through the turns and caresses your body as he moves you through the beat. His fingers are clearly cupping you at one point but should you twist away from him you would fall. You don't want to twist away from him anyway.

Pasha's dance, Karen assures you, is more of a character piece. It's less lively and gives you a chance to rest but a little more intimate. Pasha doesn't just cop a feel, but the way he dances is clearly more sensual that it had been during the actual broadcast. He draws you very close to him; he still smells amazing up close. There's a moment where he seems to be looking for a kiss, but you don't give him one, knowing that I haven't given you permission for any more than three people so far. It's worth asking if three is even going to be enough.

They ask whose dance was best. Karen helps you in stalling. I arrive, with Artem and Aljaz in tow. Aljaz is still pouting a little; obviously jealous of the attention you're getting. He looks to make his mark and, knowing that he has my permission, he wraps his arms around you, draws you close and kisses you. It is a passionate kiss - a declaration of intent and victory. Robin and Pasha both make sounds of unhappiness but they are very accepting of your choice.

The kiss is good and takes your breath away for a moment but while Aljaz looks to ward off your other suitors you give me a glance that tells me just how intense your arousal is. I know what you want and I nod. You slip out of Aljaz' grip and, one by one, taste the lips of all three other men. They all kiss differently but they all kiss passionately. Only I have ever made you feel so desired.

Everything else stops mattering. Everybody else fades into the background. You see me watching and you know that this is turning me on. You lead your captive dancers to some vacant seats. You sit down and stand them in front of you. All of their trousers are pulled open and pulled down and you are treated to a view of four cocks starting to harden. Four cocks that match the dancers who have them perfectly. You stroke them, and suck them, travelling from cock to cock to make them all fully hard. It doesn't take long and you are rewarded with some beautiful moans.

Artem is the first one to kneel down in front of you. He kisses your exposed shoulders as you continue to suck on the others. The zip of your dress is gently pulled down, then pulled away from your chest. He takes off your bra smoothly and takes the nearest nipple in his mouth. Pasha is the next to kneel down and lick the other nipple. You continue to suck on Aljaz and Robin.

You stand up at Artem's prompting, and he removes your dress completely. You are left in your underwear only. You are laid down across the chairs, exposed and available to the touch of all four men. Aljaz and Robin both stand near your head, groping your breasts and pleasuring themselves whenever they're not in your mouth. Pasha kisses your breasts and your belly, while Artem goes lower, kissing your thighs. You see me bend close to him and whisper something in his ear, and then he starts to nibble ever so slightly. You can't help but moan around Robin's cock.

This is when you begin to lose track of things. Men trade positions. They all kiss you, they all touch you, they all stroke and caress you. You are fondled by eight hands at once and, annoyed at the respect that Artem is showing so close to your sodden underwear, you pull them off, frantically and desperately. Eight hands rush to explore.

You lose control. Each man touches your most sensitive spots in different ways, but one pair of hands clearly know best. Artem's large hands show experience. Aljaz' flair. Everybody goes back to exploring all of you and you lose track of what's happening lower. You feel yourself being drawn close to orgasm through a pair of hands that are clearly immensely talented. You look down just as you go over the edge. It is, of course, Karen who is crouched between your legs, two fingers deep inside you, your clit uncovered. She smiles at you finally seeing her and descends on your clit. She is so good that you cum for a good three minutes. Robin, his cock in your mouth, warns you that he is about to cum.With barely any control over what's going on right now, you couldn't stop him cumming in your mouth if you tried.

They all pause after your orgasm to let you recover. Artem gently lifts you up into a sitting position and, seeing that there is still cum in your mouth, Karen leans in to kiss you and takes the problem away. She swallows, gives you another kiss, and winks at Robin. Satisfied, he leaves you to it.

Once you have recovered, your eyes find me. I mime applause, and then to continue. You look at the three men, waiting patiently for you, take hold of the nearest cock, and tell Aljaz' to lay down on the floor so that you can put that cock to good use. He does, eagerly.

You climb on top of him and take his cock almost all the way into your mouth. He moans, very loudly, then starts to lick you. One pair of hands spread your vagina out. Aljaz' tongue goes for your clit, and fingers are slid into you, looking for your g-spot. It becomes very difficult to suck, but you persevere. Soon, Aljaz joins Robin in reaching orgasm. You take it out of your mouth and stroke him off on your breasts. When you stand up, Karen comes to clean him off.

You're not standing for long. You're on the dance floor now, so you get down on your hands and knees with your backside aimed at both men. You wait for a taker, and don't look back at first. You are taken firmly, with gusto and impetus. You feel hands on your back and see me giving advice again before those hands begin to scratch. I take the opportunity to kneel down in front of you and take a bit of a suck myself, but you can barely concentrate. You're feeling amazing pleasure - barely able to hold yourself up. You cum again quickly and when you tighten you draw your partner with you. Under my instruction to pull out, he lets a load of hot cum out on to the small of your back. You breathe deeply, and turn back to watch Pasha stand up and head back to his dressing room. He gives you a gentle hug first, though from the side, to avoid getting cum on himself. Karen leaves with him, leaving you with just Artem to pleasure.

He is sitting down on one of the chairs, stroking himself only enough to stay hard. He greets you as you approach him, and offers his hopes that you've enjoyed yourself. You don't answer with words. You climb on top of him and he shifts your body into the exact position that he wants you. You ride him, alternating between long, slow strokes and short, fast ones. As you tire, he doesn't. He wraps your legs around himself, stands up and bounces you on his cock while he stands. I remind him that he's not allowed to cum inside you, and he assures me that he wasn't intending to. He doesn't finish. Instead he sets you down gently, thanks you, and heads off to satisfy Kara.

With no cock left to satisfy, you finally regain enough of yourself to look around. The room hadn't quite emptied. At least a hundred people had just watched that and, even now, were watching your naked body.

"Walk to the middle of the dance floor," I say, "and get down on your hands and knees."

We fuck for another hour.