Strictly Cum In Me

Story Info
Darcy uses her assets to get in and out of trouble.
2.4k words
3.28
51k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

First time writing all feedback appreciated but try to be constructive not just mean. If you like it I will possibly start a series. thanks in advance

**********

Darcy Bussell was pacing back and forth in her dressing room 10 minutes before going out for tonight's episode of "strictly come dancing". "Fuck fuck fuck!!" she cursed to herself running over the recent events in her mind.

She had come in to her dressing room to find an anonymous envelop left on her desk. When she opened it she found a usb stick containing a video of her giving head to and fucking her Gardner in a public toilet about 2 miles from her house. Darcy had been fucking this guy their once a week for 3 months and someone had clearly noticed the pattern and planted a camera in there. She was fairly sure it couldn't be rob as he could barely turn on his phone let alone set up a hidden camera, besides why would he do something that would compromise his chance to get some famous pussy on the reg? There was a sound bite at the end that said

"Tut tut Darcy I don't that's what your husband had in mind when he hired a Gardner to keep an on the bushes ha-ha! To keep this away from the press I will require you to meet me in the john Lewis car park at 9pm this evening. That gives one minute for you to come meet me, bring your wallet I'm expecting a large payment for this. Oh and cum alone though I don't think you will have a problem with that" the sound recording then ended and returned to video which now showed her alone with her feet up by her ears rubbing her clit to bring her to orgasm were rob had failed, after a minute she came screaming in ecstasy and, much to her shame as she watched it back, squirted so violently there was splatter on the camera lens a good 2 feet above her.

Darcy was for all intense and purposes a sex addict. She kept it well hidden behind that good girl act but the truth was she has been obsessed with sex all her adult life. Her mother may have got her into dancing but it was the feeling in her pussy as she felt her body pressed tight against a fit athletic man that made her choose it as a career. In fact there were only two jobs Darcy could ever see herself doing, dancing or working the street as a prostitute such was her burning passion for sex. in the dancing world the men would wait to see who in the show would be 'doing Darcy' because they all knew she got so hot after a long ballet she would take her partner away to a quiet spot and fuck his brains out. This didn't stop after she married either, but her husband was as oblivious as the rest of the world as he didn't mix with Darcy's dancer friends so was unaware what a terrible cuckold he was or how unlikely it was that her children actually belonged to him. He would never have guessed the depression Darcy suffered from after retirement was actual the effect of cock withdrawal, she couldn't stand going from having a fit strong 20 something fucking her brains out every day of show and during training to a unsatisfying minute long sexual session every 3 weeks or so with her husband. When she made her return to the uk in 2012 to be the female judge in strictly she was thrilled at the idea of getting back in the game until she found out her co judges were either bent or ancient the and the male presenter so old he was listed! The male professionals were more interested in chasing after the fitter and younger dancers or the hot celebs with pussies that hadn't been serviced by 100+ men. Poor Darcy couldn't even convince Louise smith to fuck her using all her best moves. That's why she started the relationship with Rob that got her into this mess.

"Come on Darcy darling 2 minutes till we start" said Craig snapping her put of her trance

"Right behind you" she said following him out to start the show. The hours seemed to drag on for days and she copied the advice and scores from the other judges as she was distracted thinking about the impact on her life if that video got out. Her family would be destroyed her job lost and reputation in tatters, she couldn't let it happen. In the back of her mind though she couldn't help but get aroused at the thought of millions of men worldwide wanking to her dirty video.

When the show finally ended she raced over to the agreed meeting spot and waited until an unmarked white van arrived and a man stepped out dressed all in black with a black batman mask only only below his nose could be seen. He made his living out of gathering info on celebs and using it to bend their arm so they would give him what he wanted. He currently gained an average income of £30000 a week by Blackmailing Wayne Rooney who as drug problem, Ricky Gervais who had an affair and several judges and Doctors who have performed unlawful acts that's would cost them their job.

"Let's not waste time, I have something you want." He spoke softly with an air of refinement. "If you want it to stay that we are the only ones to see that video then I will expect a third of all money you make from every job until the day you die. If you fail to pay me one penny the video will be lighting up pornhub in minutes"

"A third? You can't be serious? £100,000 here and now you give me the video we both walk away yah?"

"I see this as an investment not a onetime deal, I need a long term gain" the Blackmailer explained Darcy thought for moment then had an idea that might just sort both her blackmail and dry spell problems"

"How about this" she said sidling up to him seductively. "My pussy got me into this mess, so how about I use it to get me out" she said with a smile stroking his package as she spoke "you catch my meaning yah" the blackmailer was shocked by this offer but definitely intrigued. He took a good look at Darcy who was wearing a slim but long tight fitting red dress that showed off her sculpted slim body, years of dancing and palates had left her with the form of a goddess.

"let's see what we're dealing with" he said reaching out and slipping his hand down the neckline of her dress and started to feel her right breast "mmph, a small handful if that but surprisingly perky for a milf like yourself, you had any work done" he asked casually whilst pulling down her dress exposing her tits to the cold night air.

"No 100% me I promise you" she said proudly then quietly moaned as he rolled her small pink erect nipples between his thumb and index finger.

"well aren't these just the cutest things" he said and then after one final pinch pulling her dress down completely so it pooled at her ankles leaving her only wearing a pair of frilly pink silken knickers. "Go and place your hands on my van then stand with your legs shoulder width apart" he commanded. Obeying she stepped out from her expensive dress and did as she was told dripping wet from the thrill of knowing she was about to be fucked by a stranger, god how she missed it.

She felt each of hands the blackmailers grab one of her buttocks before giving them a rough squeeze "now I can definitely work with" he said before slipping one hand under her knickers and running a finger all the way along her crack before putting it in her mouth to be sucked. He could tell from the way she sucked and licked his finger she clearly had a talent mouth, he looked forward to putting it to good use later. "Take of the underpants" he ordered tired of delaying. She slowly removed her underpants to reveal inch after inch of her tight muscled arse. When she finally removed her knickers the blackmailer moved close to her and shoved 3 fingers into her pussy and licked the side of her face before whispering in her ear "you fucking slut I have never felt a pussy so wet or loose before in my life! I guess that Gardner wasn't your first affair was it?" she remained silent "ANSWER ME!! How many men have you fucked?"

"One hundred and fifty two" she murmured blushing with embarrassment but also from the pleasure his fingers were giving her.

"Jesus you are a slut" he said in surprise "if this is to work you must agree to all these terms. Firstly you must do Kegel exercises to sort out your disgrace of a pussy, secondly your arse and pussy belongs to me. Only I may fuck them. If you need to pleasure your husband you may only use your mouth."

"You must be joking!" she interrupted "I can't stop sleeping with my husband. And no one fucks my arse I draw the line there" she explained

"I'm not joking and you have no lines when it comes to me. If I want your arse I get it. In fact I'm having it now or the deals off" he said knowing she wouldn't call it off now

"alright just be careful yah" she pleaded "I have never had anything up there" quick as a flash the blackmailer shoved his hand between her cheeks and slipped a finger through her tight ring causing her to scream.

"There now you have. Now shut up and get in my van."

"Don't do things like that without asking" she complained whilst climbing into the van "and definitely not without lube! It fucking hurt!"

"Whatever Darcy" said the blackmailer entering the van. It had a mattress in the back a cupboard full of snacks and nothing else. " get on all fours and try to apply some of your own juices to your arse hole as lube while I look for something else." He searched the cupboard and eventually found a half used tub of Vaseline in the glove box he used to stop the windscreen wipers getting stuck. He looked back to see Darcy with her fingers in her pussy scooping out her juices and rubbing them along her crack. It was such a surreal sight he thought he might be dreaming. On his return he applied the Vaseline by covering his finger in Vaseline then forcing it into her unbelievably tight arse, especially when compared to her pussy.

"Oh god if that's just a finger no way a cock will fit" said Darcy

"I will make" he said with a determination that worried Darcy. After applying a generous amount of lube he dropped his pants and lined himself up with her pink puckered arse hole. He had a regular 6 inch penis, Darcy had seen bigger but she wasn't keen on having it in her arse but she knew she had no choice, beside it was her idea to solve the problem with sex. "this will hurt but I will give you something to take your mind off things" he said inserting three fingers in her pussy and rubbing her clit with his thumb causing her to buck back on his fingers due to the pleasure he was making her feel.

He then proceeded to force his first inch through her vice like ring making her cry out in mixed pain and pleasure "aahhhhh yah that's good yah" she moaned clearly getting into it. Spurred on he forced his cock three quarters in resulting in a shriek from Darcy loud enough to shake the heavens. It wasn't a scream of pain however, but pleasure. The deep penetration combined with the Blackmailers skilful fingering had pushed her over the edge causing an explosive orgasm and a squirt that painted the back of his van in her juices. Now he focused purely on his own pleasure removing his fingers from her pussy and with each hand powerfully grabbing her hips and pounding her arse mercilessly. Darcy found that she had been missing out, once the initial pain was over she found she enjoyed having her arse screwed and when he reached forward to grab her tits she came again from the combination of nipple play and having her arse fucked.

He was able to keep this up for 10 minutes before shooting his seed up her warm velvety passage. He withdrew slowly and then admired the large gaping hole he had left in the place of her once tight rectum.

"Well that's better than money, the sight of Britain's greatest Ballerinas virgin hole after its been destroyed by your very own member." He said to himself whilst rubbing the few drops of cum into her arse cheeks. To Darcy he said "you may leave now, I have your number and will contact you at some point maybe tomorrow maybe next week but whenever it is you come here ready and willing to fuck within the hour or the tape is released, understood"

"Yes I get it" she said whilst getting dressed over the moon and having gotten her a fuck that was able to make her come properly. She couldn't wait till he deemed her pussy good enough to fuck. Darcy was back. "Goodbye" she called back after getting dressed and leaving the van.

"whatever" said the blackmailer laughing at the awkward way she walked when she left and the white stain forming by her arse on her dress as his cum oozed out of her abused hole. As she left he looked at his book and saw that his next investigation would begin from the fact that Tess Daly was meeting a man at a pub in central London every Thursday before they left together, interesting...he also had possible leads on affairs for Susanna Reid, Freema Agyeman, Billie Piper and Daniela Denby Ashe. Where does the BBC find these sluts?