Strider's Friend, Candy Bar

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,131 Followers

"The ponygirl's name is Candy Bar," one of them read from her name tag, and he and his associate duly recorded the information on their score sheets.

"Her master's name is Matthew Cartwright," the other judge responded after asking him, and this fact was also written down.

After that, the judges started doing the part of the jobs they loved the most, hefting the ponygirl's lovely breasts and fondling the curve where her ass jutted out from the tops of her thighs and, in general, taking extreme liberties with her gorgeous body. The juices from Candy Bar's pussy were flowing freely, as they had been since her transformation to a ponygirl, and the judges were able to smell their delectable aroma. They bent down to look closely at her beautiful pussy and even tasted her nectar, either of them using a finger to wipe some from the inside of a thigh and licking it off.

Candy Bar didn't object to any of this, even becoming more sexually aroused as she stood rigidly in place and was fondled and inspected. She was so much into the ponygirl mindset that she was actually gratified that the two judges -- whom she considered to also be her masters -- were pleased by her.

They indeed were that, so much so that they spent more time with her than any other ponygirl in the competition, eventually finishing their inspection and telling her master to take her to the middle of the field again. Once again, the reins were flicked over her shoulders, sending another burst of carnal lust through Candy Bar's body, and he directed her out to the center of the field, making room for another ponygirl and master to approach the judges.

This was the third time for the herd to gather in the field but, this time, there was no semblance of a formation; the masters halted anywhere they pleased, usually near friends so they could chat or apart from others so they could speak in relative privacy to their ponygirls. The latter choice was what Matt Cartwright made. He had been lusting for Candy Bar's voluptuous body ever since taking her reins, and he intended to suggest a sexual rendezvous in his van after the results of the judging were announced.

Holding her reins in one hand and wrapping them around his wrist, he stepped closer to her than he had been since taking control. He had noted the fabulous aroma of her pussy juices then but, the closer he got, the stronger and more enticing the scent of her arousal became. When he stood beside her, the effect on his nostrils was almost intoxicating and, when he looked at her thighs, he could see the shiny fluid that was still trickling out of her.

Knowing how turned on she had become gave him even more confidence than he already had, and he put the arm without the reins around her waist and patted her voluptuous ass cheek. She couldn't speak, or even smile with the bit in her mouth, but she turned toward him and rubbed the side of her forehead against him in the way ponies show their affection for their masters, and pressed one of her lovely breasts against his side, as her personal way of demonstrating special liking for him.

Confident of what her answer would be, he began his proposition: "You were the best of all today, Candy Bar, and I think we're a cinch to win the blue ribbon. Whether we do or not, I drove my van here today, and it has a bed in the back, and I want to know if you'll join me there after the prize ribbons are given out."

Before he could continue, she whinnied loudly and tossed her head and mane emphatically. To further underscore her assent, she turned her body until she faced her master, pressed both breasts against his chest and rubbed him with them. He hugged her tightly and smiled in anticipation of what a tremendous time he would soon have with the lovely young ponygirl.

They were both so enamored of each other, and so horny, that they might have started to fuck in the middle of the field but they were interrupted by the speakers beginning to announce the prize winners. They stood side by side with his arm around her, and his hand crept up to cup a succulent breast and gently squeeze it.

Blondie and her master won the yellow ribbon for third prize and, directed by him, she strutted out to stand on the lowest of the small platforms in front of the grandstand. Cherry and her master were announced as winners of the red ribbon, and she joined Blondie, standing on the second highest of the three platforms. After the announcer paused a few seconds for effect, he solemnly informed the audience and the masters and the ponygirls that Candy Bar and Matthew Cartwright had been adjudged winners of first prize for that day. Everybody applauded the selection, including the masters and the rest of the ponygirls, in their fashion.

After presentation of the ribbons, the day's events ended, and the management of The Pony Farm thanked all assembled and warned them to drive carefully on their ways to their homes. Most of the ponygirls and masters, including Candy Bar and Matt wouldn't have to concern themselves with that for a while. He was still holding her reins and he ordered her forward; she stepped off the highest of the small platforms and was guided by him toward the vans and motor homes that had brought the masters to the day's events.

As she strutted to their destination, Candy Bar was grateful that she had been pleasing to the master who held her reins as well as the others. She was even more grateful that she had been a good ponygirl and, as her reward, would be given an opportunity to please her master sexually. Candy Bar hoped he would enjoy himself with her.

*

Thank you for reading this story. I hope you had as much fun as Candy Bar and Matthew had and will be having in his van. I like writing stories here on Literotica, but I like it a lot more when I know that people are reading and enjoying them, and I appreciate it when readers take the time to express their opinions by voting. Like most authors on Literotica, I practically live for feedback from readers, either public comments or email to me. Such feedback, whether praise or criticism, helps me to write more and better stories, and I respond to it whenever I can.

Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,131 Followers
12