Strider's Friend, Lightning

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,133 Followers

This time, when they joined the new formation, they lined up to the right of the team who had preceded them, rather than taking whatever position Lightning's master fancied. Once again, Lightning whinnied a greeting to the neighbors on either side of her, a slender ponygirl with a light brown mane, whose name she didn't know, and a voluptuous, older blonde named Sunshine. Both of them responded the same way and, after that, they all waited for the formation to assemble again. It didn't take very long. Less than fifteen minutes after Lightning and her master joined the group, the first line started forward again. Following the same series of left turns as before, the formation stopped in the same place to wait for the judging to begin.

Less than a minute after the march music ended and the formation halted, the owner of The Pony Farm sounded his whistle again. On orders of her master, the ponygirl at the right end of the first row strutted forward to be met by the two men who would be judging her and the others. As was usual, they spent between one and two minutes inspecting her firm, youthful body, fondling her breasts and stroking her legs and ass. She stood rigidly upright until they were done and, once more at the order of her master, she strutted out to the center of the field to wait until the judges had finished with the whole herd.

As soon as the first ponygirl had begun her march back to midfield, the second one marched forward from the formation. She was treated the same as the first, as were the next contestants. One of these was Strider, who was a frequent winner of awards, and the judges may have spent more time caressing her unusually sexy body than they did the others. No complaints or objections were expressed by anybody. Strider's master was proud of his ponygirl, and felt reflected pride in the way the judges expressed their high level of appreciation for her loveliness and sex appeal. She enjoyed their attentions too, and took pleasure in pleasing her master and the judges, as well as pride in the fact that she was one of the youngest and most beautiful and alluring ponygirls there.

Except for Angel Face, all the participants in the judging were treated much the same. As a lesbian, and with her master also a lesbian, and with her attired in the body stocking, she was never in contention for any of the prizes. The owner of The Pony Farm had instructed his judges to give her and the other lesbian ponygirl, who wasn't there that day, no more than a perfunctory inspection with their eyes only, and they accepted this. Seconds after stopping before the judges, and untouched by them, she strode out to the center of the field to join the rest of the herd.

It was a looser formation than the earlier ones, since the day's event was over for most of them, because they had no expectation of winning any of the prizes. After enjoying being bound up in their leather ponygirl tack and the thrill of parading their delectable nudity to the plaudits of the adoring crowd, they relaxed and waited for the event to end. If their masters suggested a sexual rendezvous after the presentation of prizes, they either agreed or not, although most of them would be in a high enough state of sexual arousal to agree to such a tryst.

Lightning was usually a contender for the prizes, and had won several ribbons at the weekly events. Because she apparently had a lesbian master, she didn't expect to be considered for a prize that day, but she didn't mind. The colored ribbons were of no great importance to her, but she did hope her master would suggest a carnal escapade after the rest of the event had ended. When it was her turn, she was not treated as Angel Face had been. The judges, recognizing her as a regular at the event, inspected her as they had the rest of the others. They fondled her luscious breasts and caressed the soft, smooth skin of her belly and ass and legs, and even dipped their fingers in the evidence of sexual arousal that was trickling from her pussy. Like all the employees of The Pony Farm, the judges believed they had the best jobs in the world.

When the inspection ended, Angela flicked the reins over her ponygirl's shoulders to order her out to the middle of the field. She directed Lightning to a point slightly distant from the others, but not ostentatiously so. Although she believed, correctly, that everybody there would know what her intentions were, Angela didn't want her proposition to be overheard. "Whoa!" she ordered, and pulled back on Lightning's reins.

The ponygirl stopped, standing at attention and hoping her master would give her an invitation to a sexual adventure to cap off the afternoon.

At that time, Angela wanted more than anything to present such an invitation, and she was fairly sure it would be met with an affirmative. Even so, she was a bit hesitant. She didn't even know the ponygirl's real name, and she knew that Lightning would be unable or unwilling to tell her or converse with her at all, except with equine sounds and gestures. Angela also thought there might be some kind of protocol to follow, but she didn't know what it might be, so she decided to be direct. After all, she reasoned, the ponygirl had been following her directions for the last several hours, and there was no reason for her to be reluctant now.

In addition to that undeniable fact, she could smell the delectable aroma of pussy juice and, with the distance they were from the others, she knew it had to be from her ponygirl. She stepped up to stand beside Lightning and place her hand possessively on the voluptuous bare ass that she had been staring at with so much lust.

When she felt the hand on her haunch, Lightning fervently hoped it was a preliminary to a sexual proposition. Most masters, when they suggested sex, began that way. Always being highly excited when she reached this part of the events on The Pony Farm, Lightning had never turned down any masters who were men, and she had no intention of turning down the woman. To provide more encouragement, she turned to her master, showing off her lovely breasts even better and softly whinnied. The woman in the fox hunting costume moved in closer, and Lightning cozied up even more and rubbed her head against her master's face in a display of equine affection.

The gesture did exactly what it was meant to do, and Angela quietly started to propose what she had been thinking of all day. "You were great, Lightning. The fans really loved you, and I don't blame them. You're a real beauty, and you gave them a terrific show. I think we deserve the blue ribbon but, even if we don't win anything, it's been really wonderful with you." Angela didn't expect to win any prizes, but she didn't really care.

Although Lightning didn't expect to garner any of the ribbons either, she did know what she wanted more than anything. Once again, she whinnied softly and rubbed her head against her master. This time, however, she also turned her body farther and rubbed a big, firm breast with its erect nipple against the arm that was around her waist.

Further encouraged, Angela continued her proposal. "I came here in a motor home today. Would you like to join me there after the prizes are awarded? I mean, whether we win or not, even though I think you should win first prize."

Lightning whinnied more loudly and tossed her head in an emphatic Yes!" She also pressed her body even more closely against that of her master. Angela smiled gleefully. She couldn't have asked for a more enthusiastic answer than that.

During the exchange, the judging had been completed, and all the ponygirls and their masters waited for the results to come over the loudspeaker. Even those who were sure they wouldn't win anything stayed until after the announcement, which was customary. Strider and her master, Ray Wilson, won third place and he started her toward where they knew it would be presented. They won an award more often than not, and had no trouble locating the place. Second prize was won by a bosomy African-American ponygirl named Black Beauty and her master, while the blue ribbon winner was announced to be Crimson Angel, who was tall and voluptuous and had a flowing red mane.

After the ribbons had been presented to the masters, the owner of The Pony Farm made the usual announcement thanking everybody for their patronage and urging them to drive carefully on their way home. Angela had other things in mind than driving just then and, after removing her hand from the shapely ass that it had been gently stroking, got behind the ponygirl and urged her forward. Lightning obeyed with great alacrity. This would lead to the part of the afternoon that she had been looking forward to since her reins had been taken and, although tired after parading all day, she began once more to strut smartly in the directions her master indicated. Angela was anxious to get into a private place so she could relish kissing and caressing the alluring body she had been watching for the last few hours, but she was also tired. Knowing they had plenty of time, she did not urge any additional speed.

Her master was inexperienced, but Lightning had no problem obeying the tugs on her reins, and every one sent an additional burst of anticipatory pleasure swirling through her body. She very much enjoyed everything about being a ponygirl, including wearing the tack with her tail wedged into her ass and parading almost naked in front of a crowd and being ordered about through use of reins. However, the best part was sex with her master of the day, especially after the other parts of the day's adventures had caused her to become as sexually excited as she was then. Her lesbian tendencies were strong enough that she was looking forward to a session with a woman just as much as she would have been with a man, and she stopped at the command of "Whoa" and a corresponding tug on her reins.

Angela quickly stepped around the ponygirl, unlocked the door to the rented motor home and pushed it open. Most of the men drove vans, but she had decided to get a vehicle that had more headroom and was more comfortable. The bed was larger than that in most of the other vehicles, and a mirror and small chest of drawers was also included. Angela returned to a position behind Lightning, ordered her forward, and followed her up the step and into the body of the vehicle, still holding the reins in her hands. With both of them inside, she halted the ponygirl with a verbal command and by a final tug on the leather strips, which she let drop to the floor before going back to the door and locking it. Once they were alone and safe from any snooping eyes, Angela hung up her hat and jacket and sat down on the bed to pull off the riding boots that had been hurting her feet for the last hour.

She was tempted to remove some of Lightning's tack, because it would be in the way of what she wanted to do. However, she left it alone. One thing that Maya Carmichael had impressed on her friend was to refrain from removing or even making any changes to anything the ponygirl was wearing, especially her bit. To do so might change her from obedient and fully docile slave to independent woman, and her actions after that could not be predicted. A pony who was willing to be commanded by a master, either male or female, and even to have sex, might not necessarily revert to a woman who would be willing to do those same things. Although Angela would strip off all her own clothing before sex, she would leave Lightning attired just as she was.

This was little hardship, because the straps of the harness did nothing to conceal the ponygirl's voluptuous body, and their tightness even emphasized the swell of her breasts and ass. The bit in her mouth would prevent any kissing, and would obviously eliminate the possibility of any sort of reciprocation of what Angela intended to do first, but those were small costs, considering how she would enjoy herself with Lightning's many charms. After divesting herself of her blouse and bra and wearing only jodhpurs, Angela stood up again, stepped in front of her ponygirl, and pushed against her charge's bare shoulders to back her up against the side of the mattress.

There was no resistance and, with one gentle push, Lightning was seated in the middle of the bed. Her master stepped up closer and picked up the reins, wrapping them around her hands. By use of gentle tugs, the ponygirl was told she was to lie down on her back in the middle of the bed, where a pillow had been placed for her use. As Buffy, she had enough lesbian experiences to know what was expected of her, but she was so much into the pony state of mind that she would do nothing until ordered, even though the human parts of her mind wanted very badly to do it. Once on her back, she especially relished the butt plug being driven more deeply into her ass, and the lower part of her body squirmed involuntarily from the incredibly erotic sensation. Her reins, which would remain attached to the bit in Lightning's mouth, were draped over the head of the bed, where they would be out of the way as much as possible.

Angela's jodhpurs were so tight they were starting to feel less than comfortable, so she decided to remove them before doing anything else. She sat on the same chair as before, and peeled them off and over her bare feet. That left her wearing nothing but cotton panties, which had a big splotch of wetness in the crotch. She knew that, while she was going down on Lightning and bringing her to an orgasm, or maybe two, they would get much wetter, soaked even, but she had her trusty pink Feeldoe, and the vibrating bulb would relieve her own needs, while the dong in the front took care of any more that the ponygirl might still have.

Feeling better, she got onto the bed beside Lightning, leaned over to cup in her hand one of the breasts that had been so fascinating, and start licking the nipple. Angela was elated that the light brown nubbin was so rigid that she could actually feel the tiny hard ridges against her tongue. After a few strokes, she switched her attentions to its equally erect twin, and treated it the same way. Because of the bit in her mouth, Lightning couldn't actually express her pleasure in words, but Angela could hear soft happy murmurs that, she was certain, meant the sexy ponygirl was really enjoying the attentions being paid to her breasts.

Lightning's master was absolutely right in that belief. When a boyfriend or girlfriend ate her pussy, Buffy would be highly vocal in expressing her joy. As a ponygirl, she wouldn't speak, except in an equine way, but she was not capable of controlling the soft, happy sounds she was already making under her master's ministrations. She also couldn't control the way her body was expressing pleasure by squirming under the mouth that was doing such delightful things.

After a few minutes, the things it was doing were even better. Angela opened her mouth and drew in one luscious globe and, with her lips forming a seal, started sucking while her tongue continued to caress the nipple and areola. Lighting's squirming turned to blissful writhing, as her master's mouth switched between the succulent twins, and her pussy lubricated even more heavily. Angela smelled the delectable aroma and smiled, as she anticipated how it would taste and how it would feel to have her head tightly squeezed by Lightning's muscular legs.

However, there was no hurry to get to that point, and she spent more time with her lips and tongue fondling the pony girl's breasts. Lightning whickered loudly from her delight, and the movements of her body pushed her orbs into the mouth that was pleasuring them. For a long time, Angela reveled in everything she was doing, and the responses they produced. The fragrance of the juices gushing from Lightning's pussy was one of the most Heavenly things she had ever smelled, and she had to find if they tasted even half as good.

Under other circumstances, Angela's mouth would have kissed and licked its way down her partner's naked belly, but that would have meant her tongue caressing the leather bands that made up the harness, which was not something she wanted to do. Likewise, her hands would have been lovingly stroking her partner's soft body, but the straps of the harness held no appeal for her. After twirling her tongue into the ponygirl's navel, evoking what sounded like a muffled giggle, she got off the bed, got back on between Lightning's legs, and walked on her knees until she was in the position she wanted.

Although still in the ponygirl mindset, Lightning was fully aware of what was about to be done to her by her master, and she very much wanted it to happen. She raised her legs, and that movement of her hips jostled the butt plug that held her tail, imbedding it more deeply in her ass. A great sexual thrill shot through her body, causing a fresh gush of pussy juices to be emitted, just in time for her lucky master to bend forward and lick it off the lips it covered. That was just a preliminary to what they both wanted so much to do. As Lightning watched, her thighs were embraced by her master's arms, as the successful fox hunter leaned forward so her face was inches away from the ponygirl's most private parts.

"Lightning, you have the most beautiful pussy I have ever seen."

Angela may have been exaggerating somewhat, but not much. The gorgeous ponygirl's pussy is truly a thing of beauty, especially with the way her lips were so swollen with lust. She was well cared for there too, because Buffy kept herself immaculate, and had shaved herself clean that morning. She had wanted to be completely smooth and hairless and ultra-sensitive in the afternoon during the judging and during the tryst after that, if there was to be one. Although she was not aware of all the details, the ponygirl's master was quite appreciative of the care that was obviously taken, and expected the rest of their time together to be extremely pleasurable for both of them.

Strutting for hours in the sun had caused a sheen of sweat to collect on Lightning's body. This was not a problem, and only added to the already delicious flavor of the juices that had been trickling out of her pussy for most of that time and had covered the insides of her thighs. Angela started at that soft and sensitive place, relishing the flavor as she slowly licked all the nectar from one leg before moving her mouth to the other.

Wanting to save the best part for last, she had started licking up the older juices from Lightning's legs and, from there, she moved to the ponygirl's crotch. They were fresher there, and even more delicious, and Angela took her time sluicing every drop into her mouth, before moving on to Lightning's pussy. The skin of the first outer lip was as smooth and soft as a living satin pillow, and her tongue took a long and mutually pleasurable time to caress every bit of it, all the way up to Lightning's soft, rounded mons.

The highly aroused ponygirl looked down her torso at the long, dark hair that covered the head between her thighs. Tremendous pleasure washed over her body from what her master's mouth was doing. She truly loved having her pussy eaten by either a man or a woman, but she wouldn't be able to reciprocate, because of the bit that would stay in her mouth for the entire time they were together.

Angela reveled in the beauty of Lightning's pussy, and in the flavor and the aroma of the juices being produced, as well as the way the shaven lips felt under her tongue. Being a considerate lover, she also enjoyed the fact that the ponygirl was obviously deriving pleasure, expressing her joy through her soft murmurs and the movements of her sexy body. She took her time in licking the second outer lip, once again stopping by kissing Lightning's Mount of Venus.

Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,133 Followers