Strider's Friend, Lightning

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,147 Followers

At that point, Angela raised her head and was elated when she saw more of the physical responses her tongue and lips were producing. The ponygirl's eyes were blissfully closed, and her head was tossing from side to side on the pillow, while her body writhed, with her breasts swaying erotically between the straps that made up her harness. Lightning's dripping pussy started responding too. As the older woman lowered her head again to begin devouring all the fresh nectar, it started fucking up into her face.

One of Angela's favorite things to do is to have a beautiful woman cum while eating her pussy, and that was what she decided to do, to bring Lightning to one orgasm and continue until she had cum a second time, and take even longer for that one. The young beauty was close to a climax already, so Angela used her fingertips to spread her pussy lips and started pressing her tongue directly against the pink hole that was the source of the nectar. Although she couldn't actually make much of a penetration, she was able to caress all the edges at once, bringing Lightning closer to cumming.

After a few seconds, Angela started moving her tongue upward, licking the pink slit, and probing under the inner lips. She knew that, next to the clit, this was the most sensitive part of a pussy that could be reached by her tongue. As she slowly licked toward that even more sensitive place, Angela felt the movements of Lightning's body becoming more and more erratic. The lovely ponygirl was moving rapidly toward cumming.

At the top of the slit, the swollen clit waited, and Angela opened her mouth and engulfed the little cutie. Closing her lips to make them a kind of seal, she sucked on the precious morsel while her tongue caressed the sides and top. The movements of Lightning became even wilder, as she, bounced up and down on the bed and rammed her pussy against her master's face, while her whole body pitched and tossed on the bed. Angela clung to the excited ponygirl's thighs while her mouth continued to lick and suck.

Massive waves, almost breakers of delight washed over Lightning' body, from her clit and from her ass. Every time she rammed her pussy into the face of her master, when she landed back on the bed, the butt plug that held her tail was jammed more deeply into her, adding immensely to her pleasure. She had almost no control over her movements. Her arms, still held akimbo by the restraints attached to her harness, flopped up and down, and her hips swiveled, thrusting her legs back and forth over the shoulders of her master. Abruptly, the pleasure mounted to a point where it exploded, overwhelming her, and Lightning started cumming, uttering a high-pitched squeal of joy, which may not have been very equine, but would never cause anybody to raise any objections.

The ponygirl's thighs clamped around her master's head, and her legs started oscillating wildly, swinging from side to side, while her pussy still fucked up into the face that was held a prisoner. Her whimpers and sobs, although incoherent, were clearly expressions of her joy, and they continued for as long as Lightning was cumming. When she climaxed, her back arched, all her muscles clenched, and she rammed her pussy into her master's face for an ultimate time. After her great orgasm, the very happy ponygirl collapsed back onto the bed, and her legs released their grip.

All the time that Lightning was cumming, Angela clung to her thighs and kept her lips tightly clamped around her swollen clit and enjoyed the ride, while continuing to suck and lick. After the explosive orgasm, she stayed in the same place for almost a minute, enjoying how her mouth felt so delightfully full. She didn't rise from her knees, but moved back slightly so she could devour all the fresh nectar that Lightning had produced while in the throes of cumming.

After licking everything from the ponygirl's thighs and crotch and pussy lips, she carefully sucked the very freshest nectar from the pink hole that had produced it. Under different circumstances, Angela would have left it there to provide lubrication for the shaft on her Feeldoe, but she intended to eat Lightning's pussy again, and bring her to another climax, so there would be another plethora of juices for that purpose. When she was through relishing all the nectar available, Angela once again started licking an outer pussy lip.

Totally relaxed, her eyes closed in bliss, the happy ponygirl savored the glow of her orgasm and hoped her master had enjoyed it too. When she felt the pleasuring tongue starting to lick its way, slowly and gently, up a smooth outer lip again, she realized what was happening, that her pussy was going to be eaten again. Lightning whickered softly as her head luxuriated in the pillow. Her master's tongue felt just as good the second time, and it was as much of a visual treat to see the head between her thighs, and watch the face come into view, juices smeared all around her mouth and nose and chin.

It felt just as good for Angela too, and she smiled when she saw how Lightning was responding this time. The ponygirl's first orgasm had been a great one, and the woman who brought it about had enjoyed it almost as much, and she wanted to do it again. She brought her mouth back down to where she had started, savored the taste of all the fresh juices that had been produced, and started licking the other outer lip. Slowly and gently, her tongue meandered up the smooth fair skin, until she once more kissed the ponygirl's mons.

When Angela looked again, she saw Lightning's head rolling back and forth on the pillow, with her eyes closed in bliss. The sight of that and of her voluptuous body writhing on the bed, her luscious breasts swaying gently, were truly delights to Angela's eyes, just as the fresh nectar was a delight to her taste buds. After devouring what had just been produced, she started licking between an inner and an outer lip.

Pleasure was inundating Lightning's body from two sources. Her master's tongue caressing her pussy was sending gushers of joy through her body, and the ponygirl was thrashing around on the bed from that. Those uninhibited movements led to the other, possibly even greater source of delight. Once again, every time she bounced or rolled or made any other movement that pressed her against the bed, the butt plug that was connected to her tail was driven more deeply into her ass, and it came back out the same distance when she moved again. Essentially, Lightning was being fucked in the ass by a long, thick dildo while having her pussy expertly eaten.

The expert pussy eater may have been having just as much fun, as her tongue caressed between the ponygirl's lips, thrusting into the seam between them as it slowly worked its way upward. When Angela reached the end of the inner lip, she raised her head slightly and was elated to see that Lightning's clit had pushed its way entirely out from under its protective hood and resembled a lustrous pink pearl. With the utmost delicacy, Angela reached out her tongue and fondled the luscious morsel, causing the highly aroused ponygirl to once again start fucking her pussy up into the face of the woman who had brought about that arousal. Angela smiled at the sight and at the sounds that Lightning's mouth was making. Although the bit would prevent any intelligible words, even if a ponygirl were willing to step out of character so far as to speak, Angela could recognize female moans of bliss when she heard them.

There were more and louder such sounds and more fucking up into the air when Angela brought her face back down and devoured the most recent pool of nectar. After relishing it all, she started licking the same way between the other inner and outer lips until she once more reached the adorable pink pearl. This time, her tongue caressed it for a longer time and with more force. The movements of Lightning's pussy became stronger and more erratic, and her sounds of joy became louder. Angela knew it was almost time to bring the lovely ponygirl to another orgasm.

To the degree that she could ever know such human things while in her current frame of mind, Lightning knew it too. For that day, she was devoted to pleasing her master, and hoped that wonderful lady was enjoying what they were doing, but she was also reveling in what the clever tongue and the butt plug were doing for her. It got better in every way when her master's mouth once more started fondling her in the same highly sensitive place where it had been when she climaxed earlier that afternoon.

It became even better when that same mouth surrounded the pink pearl and started sucking on it while caressing the swollen sides and top with her agile tongue. In an equine frame of mind or not, Lightning's involuntary response was to immediately go from docile ponygirl to bucking bronco. The movements of her body, from her master's oral and lingual stimulation of the most sensitive of her sex organs, were even wilder than they had been.

Angel kept her arms wrapped around Lightning's thighs and kept her mouth securely clamped around the succulent morsel that felt so good and so natural there. She knew that, erratic and strenuous as the ponygirl's movements were, they would become even more extreme than that.

She didn't have to wait very long. Lightning gave out with a loud whimper and another squeal of joy, incoherent but recognizable as an expression of ecstasy, and started cumming. Once again, her legs, which had been thrusting back and forth over her master's shoulders, like pistons, wrapped themselves around the head of the delighted woman who had brought her to such a wonderful state. They swung from side to side while Lightning's pussy fucked even more strongly into the face of the woman whose head was being held so tightly.

For as long as she was cumming, Lightning continued whimpering, murmuring and squealing, sounds that had never been heard from a four-legged pony. Angela clung tightly to the thighs that held her head, and kept sucking and licking the swollen morsel that she held securely in her mouth. After five of the most wonderful minutes either had ever experienced, all of Lightning's muscles spasmed, as her back arched and she jammed her pussy against the face that her legs were holding captive. After her great orgasm, she totally relaxed on the mattress, her eyes closed in unmitigated happiness. If not for the bit that distorted her mouth, a grin of utter bliss would have completed the mask of pleasure.

Once again, Angela relished the pool of nectar that her ponygirl had just produced. She licked up everything from both of Lightning's thighs, her belly and all around the outside of her pussy. However, this time Angela left all the juices that were still in the adorable pink hole that had produced them. Her Feeldoe was waiting in the chest of drawers, and she very much wanted to share it. The juices that remained, besides being delicious, were slick enough to provide perfect lubrication for the fucking that would soon be following.

Lightning's legs were draped loosely over her shoulders so, after her repast ended, Angela moved back, got off the bed and went to the top drawer of the chest. It contained a change of clothing, which she would put on before driving home, but she ignored that for the time being. The other object, a toy hygienically sealed inside a plastic bag, was what she wanted. Angela removed the bag and looked it over, a big smile on her face as she anticipated what it was about to do for her and for Lightning.

She had ordered the Feeldoe from Literotica, one of her favorite online sites, where she went to read lesbian stories, as well as other smutty tales by Boxlicker101. The toy was pink, and one end consisted of a bulb, which contained a battery-operated vibrator, and that was the part she would squeeze into her own pussy. It was thick but short, and she anticipated an easy insertion because she was sopping wet after watching Lightning's gorgeous naked body as she strutted her stuff all day and, especially, from eating out the sexy ponygirl's pussy and having her cum twice. The other end, which she would drive deeply into her partner, was seven inches long, and an extremely lifelike dildo, complete with mushroom-shaped head.

The curved connector between those two parts was studded with a series of raised ribs, and each of them was serrated. The ribs would massage the clits of both top and bottom with every stroke, and they had helped bring Angela and previous sex partners to some momentous orgasms. The toy was made of high-quality silicone, and the dildo part felt exactly like a real cock, even being warm to the touch. The differences were that it was bigger than most and was studded with molded pleasure bumps in the shapes of stars and pyramids. Besides that, it would always be ready to fuck, never going soft prematurely, and it would never impregnate anybody. After every use the entire toy was sterilized, so it would never cause any other kind of medical problems to its users.

Angela looked over at Lightning and smiled at the erotic sight. The lovely ponygirl was lying on her back, eyes still blissfully closed, mane in wild disarray on the pillow, legs spread apart and pussy dripping wet and ready for fucking. She started getting herself equally ready, squatting above the toy and spreading her lips so she could hold the bulb between them and rub it in her wetness. It was thick, but there was so much slippery fluid dripping from her pussy that Angela knew she would have no problem getting it inside herself. When it was sufficiently coated, she twisted and turned the base slightly and started wedging in the ovoid.

A jolt of pleasure shot through her body at the first penetration, and she drew in her breath sharply, but continued until that part of the toy was completely imbedded in her. She would turn on the vibrator later, after she had the other part all the way inside Lightning. With the bulb imbedded inside her, the ribbed area contacted her swollen clit, sending an even stronger current of joy throbbing through her entire being. Angela was already so sexually aroused that she expected to climax quickly, and that she would then reach a second orgasm after a longer, slower period of fucking. She also hoped to cause her partner to cum at least one more time, making everything even better for both of them.

Lightning opened her eyes and saw her master approaching, but she looked different. The sight of the large cock protruding from her crotch caused some confusion, because there was no question in the ponygirl's mind of her master's gender. Buffy had been fucked a few times by other women wearing strapons, but there were no straps visible around the waist or the hips of the person approaching. Like any good ponygirl, Lightning did not question what was about to happen to her, and only hoped she could help her master enjoy whatever she did.

Angela was not a mind reader, but she was in full agreement with the ponygirl's thoughts. That Saturday had already been a wonderful day for her, and it was about to become even better. She knelt between the muscular, creamy white columns that were Lightning's thighs and leaned forward. A soft whickering invited her to continue, although no invitation was needed. Before doing so, however, Angela stroked the thighs of the delightful creature she was about to start sharing the Feeldoe with.

"You've been really great, Lightning. This has been a wonderful day, and I know you've enjoyed it too, and I hope you'll like what we're about to start doing."

A responsive whinny and a toss of the ponygirl's head reassured her. Angela's fingers parted the pussy lips of the ponygirl, and she leaned in closer, with her other hand guiding the front shaft of the toy. She rubbed the end in the wetness oozing from the pink hole that was about to be stuffed, centered the tip, and gave a firm thrust, imbedding the head in the wet pussy that was there for her pleasure. A happy whinny greeted the initial penetration. Angela moved the shaft around slightly, making sure the dildo was not going to cause any pain or other problem with Lightning. She believed, correctly, that the ponygirl would not complain about pain, unless it became too severe to bear. Angela found no problem, and pushed forward again, plunging almost another inch of the toy into the place where they both wanted it.

Lightning was completely relaxed from her two orgasms, and slickly wet with her juices, but the butt plug in her ass was compressing her pussy, so it took longer than might have been expected to drive the entire plastic cock inside her. However, a long series of slow, firm strokes finally succeeded in doing so, especially after she started thrusting back to meet her master, and the wielder of the toy stretched her body on top of that of her partner. Lightning's wrists were still held tightly to the bottom belt of her harness, so she couldn't hug the woman on top of her, which would have been the usual thing for a woman on the bottom to do. Angela slid her hands under the upper arms of the ponygirl so her weight would be supported on her knees and elbows.

It was one of the most incredible places she had ever been, especially with her breasts and those of Lightning pressed together and their erect nipples scraping against each other. As great as it was, Angela slowly drew back, pulling the dildo most of the way out of the pussy where it had been lodged, and thrust it forward, driving it all the back inside. Unable to speak, Lightning murmured her joy at having her clit scraped by the raised stripes on the Feeldoe, but the sound was overpowered by the loud, blissful moan of her master, as that part of the toy did the same thing for her.

Angela knew she was almost ready to cum, even before putting the toy to use, so she decided to forgo turning on the vibrator until she had climaxed once. After that joyous event, she would turn it on and treat her ponygirl and herself to a long, slow fuck until they both enjoyed another orgasm. With that in mind, she drew back, paused for a second, and rammed the dildo forward again. The mutual stimulation of their clits by the ridges on the versatile Feeldoe evoked another duet of blissful sounds; Angela started losing more control of her body and rocking from side to side on top of Lightning. After having cum twice already, the ponygirl still had a long way to go before she reached another orgasm.

Her master certainly didn't. One more long, deep stroke of the toy raked the stripes extra hard against her clit, and it was enough to start her cumming. Angela let out an incoherent cry of joy, and her movements of top of Lightning immediately became even more frenetic. She thrashed from side to side while continuing to plunge the dildo into the ponygirl under her. With every thrust, the ovoid moved around inside her pussy, sending out waves of joy from wherever its pleasure bumps rubbed against her. Lightning lay on her back, unable to take an active part, except for fucking back to meet the thrusts of her master.

The transformation of a woman into a ponygirl at The Pony Farm involves dressing her and, during the process, she goes from a reasonably intelligent person to somebody who is dedicated to the pleasure and welfare of whoever happens to be her master that day. So it was with Lightning. She was aware that her master was enjoying herself immensely and, to the degree that she could feel emotions, she was very happy about that. She had also really enjoyed her own orgasms, although at more of a subconscious level and, if brought to another one, she would revel in that too, but only if she knew her master received pleasure as well.

Angela was aware of that, and she was also aware that the ponygirl would be unable to cling to her because of her bound wrists, and would not grip with her legs unless she was also cumming. Lightning would react to a physical stimulus, and could even derive extreme enjoyment from it, as she had been doing, but she was otherwise passive. For that reason, Angela had to concentrate on staying on top of her partner, and could not give herself completely over, as she normally would, to the joy of cumming.

Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,147 Followers