Strider's Friend, Lightning

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,150 Followers

Nevertheless, she received tremendous pleasure, especially when she climaxed, all her muscles clenching as she rammed the dildo into Lightning's pussy for an ultimate time. After her orgasm, Angela lay on top of her partner, catching her breath and resting for a few minutes, until she was ready for more, and spoke to the ponygirl who lay passively under her.

"That was terrific, Lightning. I really needed to cum, but the next one will be even better for both of us. You're going to cum again too." The only answer was a soft whinny, which was more than Angela expected, and she reached back and turned on the vibrator encased in the egg shape that was buried inside her pussy.

The battery operated part of the Feeldoe started working at a low speed, and Angela put the other part to work too, drawing the dildo almost out and thrusting it all the way back into Lightning's pussy. She did it again and again and again and, on the fifth stroke, with the raised stripes tickling her clit every time, Lightning thrust her pussy back to meet the toy as it surged into her. She murmured, softly and incoherently, but Angela, with her face just inches from her partner's, heard it and smiled.

Over and over, with long, slow strokes and the serrated stripes massaging both clits, she drove the dildo in and out of Lightning's pussy. The body of the ponygirl responded as that of a woman would have, starting to rock from side to side while her pleasure mounted. Angela's body was reacting the same way as it built slowly to another climax, one that would take longer to reach, and would be stronger and better than her first one.

They continued to take their time fucking, with Lightning thrusting back to meet the dildo every time it surged into her. She actually rose off the mattress when she felt the lining of her pussy being caressed by the pleasure bumps, followed by the sensation of explosions of excruciating pleasure from the butt plug in her ass when she landed again. Her involuntary murmurs of joy and the way her body thrashed from side to side as she slid back and forth let her master know how much the ponygirl was reveling in the great fucking she was getting. It was just as good for Angela, maybe even better, with the vibrator industriously buzzing and all the most sensitive places in her pussy also being stimulated by her set of pleasure bumps.

But, it could be improved. Still plowing the toy in and out, she raised her body slightly, cupped her hands under her breasts and looked at the sexy ponygirl below her. The harnesses she and the others in the herd wore, besides the other pleasurable things they helped accomplish, caused her large, firm breasts to jut upward even more than they would have, and helped hold them in place. Angela changed position slightly so that, every time she moved forward, her erect nipples rubbed against the equally rigid ones of Lightning. With every slow, deep thrust of the Feeldoe, both the ponygirl and her master had three of the most sensitive parts of their bodies stimulated, and they continued like that for a long time.

Although Angela was plunging the dildo in and out slowly, wanting to take as long as possible before either she or Lightning climaxed, she was starting to feel the imminent approach of her orgasm. From the way the ponygirl's head was rolling back and forth on the pillow and her body was pitching and tossing, Angela knew her partner's climax was also within minutes. Having taken as long as she could, she began fucking faster, driving the dildo in and out of the pussy under her and jerking around the ovoid inside her own. Lightning responded by ramming back just as hard and just as fast. The inside of the motor home was filled with their combined moans and whimpers of increasing delight.

The butt plug cramming her ass over and over and the dildo stretching and releasing her pussy started Lighting cumming first. Her powerful legs clamped down on her master's thighs and, when she rammed her pussy forward to meet the next thrust, she held so tightly that her body rode upward when Angela drew back. On the next stroke, the wielder of the Feeldoe drove it in even harder and deeper. The jolt of the stripes on the toy against her clit started her cumming too. Her arms moved to hug the thrashing body of the ponygirl, and they bounced up and down and bucked and rolled from side to side, both of them in the throes of cumming.

Whinnying loudly, Lightning was the first to climax, but only seconds before her master reached her orgasm. The muscles of both happy bodies clenched as they rammed their pussies against each other and against the rigid Feeldoe. It was a memorable climax, one of the greatest ever for either of them, and the two partners almost seemed to melt together into a pink and white puddle on top of the bed.

Following their tremendous, virtually simultaneous orgasms, the ponygirl and her master lay in a happy and satisfied heap. After ten minutes, Angela began to stir. The first things she did were to reach back and turn off the vibrator in her pussy and remove that part of the Feeldoe. There was a very nice gush of pleasure, as well as a torrent of her juices, when the widest part of the toy stretched her opening as it was taken out, but she knew the sex was over for that day.

She pushed herself upright, carefully pulling the other part of the toy from Lightning's pussy and licked off all the fresh juices. When she arrived home, the Feeldoe would be carefully washed and sterilized before its next use. Although the sex was over for the day, Angela still relished all the nectar she licked and sucked from Lightning's pussy, this time including what was still in her adorable pink hole. After that delicious treat, she got off the bed and put her replacement clothing on, while her recent sex partner still sprawled on the bed, happy to have been of service to her master and awaiting the chance to do more for her.

Angela picked up the ends of the reins, walked around to the foot of the bed and tugged on them, ordering the ponygirl to sit up. The command was obeyed, as was the next pull on the reins, from the side of the bed, telling her to get to her feet. Her master let the reins hang down the ponygirl's back while Lightning stood patiently, waiting to be told what to do. Before there were any further orders, Angela took the hundred dollar bills from a drawer, folded them into a tight packet and slid them behind the cardboard name tag inside the leather holder. Buffy would remove them later, but Lightning was either unaware of the transaction or disinterested. With the business part of the day's activities over, Angela stood next to the ponygirl and put an arm affectionately over her shoulders, to be rewarded by having her face nuzzled by a warm cheek.

"Well, Lightning, it's been a great day. I'd love to do it again in the future. Not next Saturday, but sometime soon. How does that sound to you?"

She didn't expect a spoken answer, and didn't get one. Angela was highly gratified, however, when Lightning whinnied loudly and nodded her head, tossing her mane emphatically, in the way a ponygirl expresses a variety of thoughts, including approval. This was fortified by more nuzzling with her cheek and even by rubbing her succulent breasts against her master's arm. Lightning definitely favored the idea.

"Good," Angela responded. "Maybe later this month."

She unlocked the door to the motor home, got behind Lightning and flicked the reins over the ponygirl's shoulders, as she began guiding her back to the barn. Angela was already looking forward to the next time she came to The Pony Farm and teamed up with Lightning, who just felt gratified she had been a good ponygirl and had brought pleasure to her master.

Thank you for reading this story. I hope you had as much fun as Angela and Lightning did, and as much as the ponygirl and her friends will be having for the foreseeable future on The Pony Farm. I like writing stories on Literotica, but I like it a lot more when I know that people are reading and enjoying them, and I appreciate it when readers take the time to express their opinions by voting. Like most authors on Literotica, I practically live for feedback from readers, either public comments or email to me. Such feedback, whether praise or criticism, helps me to write more and better stories, and I respond to it whenever I can.

Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,150 Followers