Strike Partners

Story Info
In cricket, it's all about how you hold the balls.
2.5k words
4.64
32.7k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jenny wasn't sure where her career was taking her. First, she had the worst relationship with her editor, and he refused to hand her any of the plum assignments. She had written a journalism degree, sure, but her minor had been health sciences, and she had hoped to build her reputation on the medical beat. Instead, she had the court beat, and try as she might, she could not find a way to brighten up the stories she was being forced to cover day in and day out. Instead of allowing her journalistic talent to blossom, she was watching it shrivel up and die.

After six months of drudgery, Jenny had just about had enough. This small newspaper had little room for advancement, but if there was any headway to be made, she would find it, and she marched into Biggs' office one afternoon to make her demands known. When she walked in, though, uninvited, she realised that he was involved in a heated telephone conversation.

"Look, Jim, this match is going to be huge. I can't have you fall sick on me. It's the last time these two are gonna play together, and I absolutely MUST have an interview with them! I..." He broke off as he saw Jenny standing there, her arms akimbo as she leaned in, awaiting her opportunity to speak. "But, hey, Jim, if you can't make it, you can't make it, I'll have someone else do it. But I'm disappointed."

Biggs lowered the phone to its cradle and stood. He walked round his desk and looked Jenny up and down. At a shade under six feet, she was taller than him. A defiant beauty, her full lips, high cheekbones and dark eyes would have been shown to much better effect if she chose to let her wooly locks cascade down her back, but she affected steel-rim glasses and tied her hair back in a bun. Similarly, her long flowing skirts did nothing to enhance her femininity – instead they made her seem virtually shapeless, when in fact she was anything but. Her editor, though, was interested in none of that.

"You're going to watch cricket this weekend, and you're going to interview Courtney Walsh and Curtley Ambrose," he barked. Her brow furrowed. Cricket? She had been unsure as to her next move, but this did not seem like the right one. She opened her mouth to speak, but Biggs had already returned to his seat, and he was picking up the phone, casting a quizzical glance at the dark-skinned lovely. Pursing her lips, Jenny bit back her next resort and asked for further instructions. After all, she did like cricket, and even understood the game, enough, she thought, to write about it.

********

Sunday afternoon, she sat in the players' pavilion, watching as the two tall bowlers completed the demolition of a hapless visiting team. The batsmen were helpless before these two, the giant black Antiguan who celebrated each wicket with his trademark grin, and his long-time partner, the graceful brown Jamaican, the elder statesman. She was on her feet applauding as the last wicket fell, and when the players came past her to get to the dressing room after the presentation ceremony, she grabbed Curtley Ambrose and Courtney Walsh, pulling them aside and reminding them of her interview. This was their last international match, and she was getting first crack at them.

They chatted for a few minutes, by which time the rest of the players had showered and left. A small group of fns had Curtley's attention, and he was busy signing autographs, but Courtney stayed talking to her. After a bit, he looked down at his shirt, where his teammates had doused him with champagne. They were supposed to meet up later that evening for dinner, and he explained to her that he needed to shower, asking whether she would mind continuing the interview in the dressing room. Jenny hesitated a split second, but she decided to follow him in. They were the only people, there, and soon he was undoing the buttons of his white shirt.

Without so much as a "By your leave," here was Courtney Walsh stripping off his shirt in front of her! Jenny was a bit taken aback, but when he began unlacing his boots she felt she could actually hear her heart beating. Surely he would not remove all of his clothing? She was torn as to whether she actually wanted him to, actually. He obviously kept himself in great shape, and he was a handsome fellow, with his medium brown skin, his gentle eyes and the wisps of grey in his short hair.

While she was daydreaming, Walsh removed his pants. For a moment, he stood there looking at her, as she stood unwittingly sucking on the end of her pencil. Their reverie was broken, though, as Curtley burst in. "Oy, I in dis interview, too, u know," he pronounced in his lilting Antiguan drawl. The long-time partners bumped fists and smiled at one another. For her part, Jenny was flustered, because Curtley had entered the room with shirt in hand, and he clearly meant to join Courtney in his state of undress. Seconds later, she realised that he had not been wearing any underwear.

He realised that she realised, too, because she was staring blatantly at his long, thick, dark member. The purple head fascinated her, and she didn't even notice when he called out to her. "Miss? Miss?" When he received no reply, a broad, toothy smile came over the giant bowler's face, and he stepped closer to her. "You could touch it, you know," he said gently, and she could not help reaching out to feel the velvet smoothness of the penis that was so much like its owner, long and huge.

As she caressed the beautiful prick in front of her, she realise she would need both hands, so she led her notebook, her pencil and her recorder fall to the ground, and grasped the monster. Sinking to her knees unbidden, she slid one hand underneath his scrotum and began playing with Curtley's sac, tugging on it gently while she stroked his cock. Her fingers couldn't get round his girth, so she was a little bit concerned about her ability to take him in her mouth, but she determined to try.

Stretching her jaws to the utmost, she got the head past her lips, and she began to inch her way up his cock until she had taken in three inches, but that was about all she could handle. This thing was as big as her forearm! Slowly, she began to work her tongue around his big cock, eliciting moans from the big quickie. She continued stroking him with one hand, but she withdrew the other from his balls and undid the catch on her skirt, letting it fall to the ground. She slid her hand under the black thong she had chosen that morning and quickly found her clit.

By now, Curtley had begun fucking her mouth, working a slow, steady rhythm, with short, regular thrusts into her eager orifice. Since her was doing most of the work, she could concentrate on herself. Her pussy was already well wet, so she slipped a finger inside herself, then two fingers, and began fucking her hot hole. Seeing this, Curtley had had just about as much as he was going to take. He pushed her away from him, and lifted her to her feet. Holding her hands, he pulled her towards the low trainer's table. She stood before him and removed her blouse, then her brassiere, revealing perfect size 34 tits with large purple aureolae that stood out from her ebon skin. She looked down in awe at the big Antiguan cock in front of her.

Jenny had never had anything this big inside her, but in for a penny, in for a pound, she thought. She clambered up on the table and knelt surveying the man before her. As much as he may have been built for cricket, he certainly was useful for at least one other activity! She stooped over his midsection and positioned the tip of his dick at the entrance to her vagina. As slick and as wet as she was, she was already gasping at the enormity of her task. Biting her lip, she lowered her body ever so slightly, allowing him to penetrate her. She shuddered, a brief spasm wracking her body as a delicious sensation of fullness began to overtake her. Little by little, she took more and more of the fantastic cock inside her, going slowly until she had the entire thing.

When she had it all in, she rested for a second, just letting the feeling sink in. Here she was fucking the world's greatest bowler! Placing her hands against his chest for support, she began to bounce ever so slightly, rising just about an inch before coming to rest once again against his loins. He reached out those big hands and held her hips to steady her, guiding her and helping her set a steady pace. Her guttural moans told him she was having the time of her life, and as he looked past her, he knew that things were about to get even better for the junior reporter.

Curtley's strike partner had been quiet all this time, watching and waiting, masturbating as he watched the scene unfold before him. Now, he was ready to join in. Sauntering up to the table, he positioned himself to offer his cock to Jenny's lips. He was a bit hairier than Curtley, but then Curtley was nearly hairless. Courtney's dick, now, was another entirely different matter. Not quite as thick, as long or apparently as penetrative as his partner's, his schlong looked just as effective n its own way. She wanted run her finger along the vein that coursed and throbbed across the top of his tool, wanted to tickle him and tease him with her fingernails, but she couldn't.

There were two main reasons for this. First, Curtley had started picking up the pace, with his hands on her hips basically lifting her into the air and slamming her back down on top of him. She also felt her impending orgasm bubbling up beneath the surface, and she had to have something in her mouth or she would scream so loud the entire Oval would hear her. So she slipped Courtney's cock in there.

It was just right. Perfectly shaped and sized for sucking, she could take most of it in. He undid her hair from the scarf she had worn that day, letting the locks fall halfway down her back and over her tits, which had begun doing a dance of their own as she bounced up and down on top of her favourite cricketer. Now, Courtney grabbed a fistful of hair and pulled her head towards his prick. Deliberately, he began a fucking motion against her face, thrusting and rotating his hips slightly as she accepted more and more. He smiled down at her when she convulsed, signaling her orgasm, and groaned on his cock. An idea came to him, though, and he pulled out.

Curtley, meanwhile, was nearing his own climax, but when he saw what the Jamaican was up to, he began to slow down. For Courtney had moved around behind Jenny, and he was pressing her body down so that she lay against Curtley, forcing her to relinquish an inch or two of his manhood. Now, Courtney caressed her back, trailing his strong hands along her spine. Finally, he reached down behind her and found her anus. Lifting the middle finger of his right hand to his lips, he moistened it as though he was preparing to deliver a seamer, then he returned it to her eager ass. Gently, he inserted the finger up to the first knuckle, then the second, then all the way in.

Jenny and Curtley had stopped moving, as she awaited the Jamaican's next move. He was slowly and gently fucking her asshole with his finger, and it was exciting her more than she would have thought possible. When he withdrew the digit, her sphincter clenched, trying to stop him from pulling out, but she observed that the finger had just been a prelude, as the tall man came close to her and pressed his cock against her anal opening. The head of his dick entered her, and she shuddered, feeling another orgasm building. He leaned forward, and inch by inch she took his shaft, drawing ever closer to cumming. "Mmmmm! Aaaaaaaaaah! God, that feels so fucking good," she exclaimed between her clenched teeth, as he penetrated her nether passage.

Soon, he was all the way inside of her, and wrapping one arm around her midsection, he initiated a gentle rocking motion. He felt her relaxing more and more, gripping his cock and thrusting back against him. For his part, he felt his partner's member through the thin membrane separating them. Soon, Curtley was ready again, and he too fucked Jenny, so she was being assaulted from both sides. As Curtley regained his orgasmic thread, he took her titties in his huge hands and tweaked her big nipples. Lifting his face slightly, he kissed her, their tongues intertwining sensuously.

"Rass, girl, your ass so tight, so sweet," murmured Courtney. She was virtually milking his cock now with her rapid gyrations, and already he was on the edge. His breathing became laboured, as he fucked her asshole faster and faster. Curtley was getting there, too, as he screwed the statuesque beauty with short, hard thrusts, ramming his cock as far up inside her as he could get. Her pussy was tingling, as she felt the onset of her second climax. The cock in her ass felt sublime.

The twin ministrations of these men took Jenny to new heights, and she accelerated her movements, fucking both men as rapidly as she could. Knowing her next climax was near she gave herself up to the moment. Curtley was making a hissing sound between his clenched teeth, and Courtney was groaning loudly behind her. Added to all that, their powerful hands were gripping her waist, the cheeks of her ass and her tits. It was just too much for the young reporter, and her body began to convulse. She cried out, lost control of her limbs, and fell against her taller, darker lover.

Simultaneously, spurred by the sight of the lovely reporter cumming so well, the two tall cricketers began experiencing their own orgasms. Courtney's body tensed as he shot his cum into her ass, but Curtley kept screwing, and his long cock spewed torrents of seed into her pussy long after his partner had relaxed. Eventually, he too relaxed, and for over a minute, the three of them just lay there, as cum dribbled out of her every orifice. This was definitely the biggest story of her career, she thought, even if she would never be able to tell it to anyone. Or would she?