String Me Along

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The woman walked over to the bed stating " I am Julia, the managing director who is traveling with Ken. Before you say anything, just listen to me. If you don't and you interrupt I will have Kenny tape your mouth shut, do you understand?" Maggie nodded as Julia continued. " I have found Kenny's dick, while on this trip. I am a recent graduate of Brown and my father bank rolls most the symphony, so it was easy to get this job, and I am quite secure, as well as good at what I do. Little old lover boy here has one of the best cocks in the world. And he is willing to do anything that I tell him, after all where can he get a piece like me. I hold his destiny in my hands so to speak, he is quite cooperative. Two weeks ago I saw some of the e-mails that you sent, and am quite surprised that such a proper, older woman like yourself would say things like that let alone be able to do any of it. I am surprised that your pussy even works yet. Tsk, Tsk, don't say anything. Seems he told me that you like a little kink. Well you aren't alone there. I like a little kink. And so does dear Kenny. I decided to check you out, to see if you are as good as you claim. Maybe compare myself to you, but most of all I want to personally inform you that Kenny no longer needs you. He will be busy from now on, doing what I want him to do. " Julia then walked slowly around the bed, coldly staring at each new angle of Maggie's body that was revealed. She continued. " You play music quite well Miss Maggie, and you certainly have an astounding pair of breasts. I was amused at your near nakedness on stage. Oh, yes, that was my idea. I see that you still have the ben-wahs in, my oh my, aren't you a horny bitch. I thought that you would have pulled them out by now. I wouldn't be surprised that after tonight you will be a very popular person with some of your fellow musicians. They,... we, saw you in an entirely new light so to speak. " Maggie didn't like the way this was going. She wanted out, but first if she could get loose she would shut this bitch up, maybe break her in half. But she was just along for the ride now. She decided to show her up as much as she could. She tried a defiant smile, and seductively looked back at her.

"Oh, do I detect some enjoyment, or perhaps some defiance. Oh, you are something else aren't you dear. Ken get over here and attend to me, I want you to slowly take my clothes off so I can show this slut what a real woman looks like" Julia directed. Ken walked over and slowly unzipped her dress. Julia slid it off her shoulders and it fell to the ground. She had pantyhose and a wonderbra on. She didn't have much on top. Standing there like that, with some white gold jewelry accenting her neck and arms, she did look attractive. He picked up the dress and folded it over a chair. Then he unhooked the front clasp of her bra and slipped it off. He sucked and kissed each nipple. She had about a 32C chest. Her nipples were very small with almost no areola. She slapped his head, indicating enough and then went over to the sofa and spread her legs wide, so that Maggie could easily see, as Ken got on his knees and sucked at her pussy through the pantyhose. She smiled and continued to stare at Maggie. She muttered something to Kenneth and he pulled and ripped open the crotch part of the pantyhose. She was shaved smooth. Kenneth had obviously done this before. He lapped at her crotch for another minute. She slapped his head and he released. Obviously, he was trained well thought Maggie. What the hell happened to him? He was always a take charge guy for me, but I guess this younger pussy brought the real pussy out in him. Julia stood up and slipped out of her heels, walked over and stood up on the bed. She placed her feet on either side of Maggie's hips.

Glaring down at Maggie she said. "You are acting very well Maggie, I am beginning to take a liking to you. I didn't know what to expect. Now I honestly wish that I had your chest. Those are magnificent teats girl. I don't see any fear in your eyes. Not like little Kenny there. I wanted you to look and admire my pussy, but hell I am amazed at your chest. I don't want to hurt you at all I just want you to get a good look at some fine younger snatch. " However, there was something that was beginning to dampen Julia's spirit. Compared to Maggie, she looked like a little girl. She didn't have the slightest hint of an hour glass shape. She was more or less flat from neck to knees. Now she felt that maybe it wasn't a good idea to get naked and compare herself with Maggie. She felt uneasy but didn't want to show it. So with that she jumped off the bed, leaned over and lightly kissed Maggies left breast. Then she directed Kenny to pull the ben-wahs out of Maggie's pussy. Kenny complied while Julia continued to lick at Maggie's nips. She did it light enough to excite them and long and deep enough to leave some of her red lipstick prints on each. Maggie was starting to get turned on again, in spite of the circumstances. But all too quickly Kenneth pulled the last of the balls out and Julia stopped her titillation. She returned to the sofa and muttered something to Ken. He got up and went to the bathroom returning with scissors and some toiletries.

Maggie smiled and fought showing any fear. Kenneth proceeded to cut the rest of her demi-bra off with the scissors. It actually felt better. Julia seemed to gasp once the large breasts were fully exposed. She whistled lightly, showing approval, and again feeling a little more than inadequate. But her curiousitygot the better of her and she got up from the couch and went over and picked each breast in her hands and kneaded them like raw bread dough. Meanwhile, Kenny took the scissors and proceeded to trim off the red pussy hair that Maggie had proudly grown over the last few years. Being shaved was nothing new to her, years ago, she just didn't care for the initial itchiness and the need to maintain it so she let it grow out. Not wanting to bow to the younger bitch she decided to sit back and enjoy it. Kenny obviously was practiced at this because within five minutes she was sporting a clean muff. As he applied baby oil to the freshly shaved area a slight moan escaped her lips. With that being done Julia beckoned Kenny over to near at Maggies tits. Julia pulled his dick out of the opening of his briefs and began stroking his unit. It didn't take long and he was ready to cum. He had been quite excited the entire evening. Julia sensing this pointed it at the large orbs as he let loose. He shot about two ounces of thick white gooey cum all over Maggie's tits and the bed. Julia then directed Kenny to rub it in on her chest. He complied.

Julia walked down to the bottom of the bed and stared at Maggie's now clean and smooth pussy. "I heard you moaning when little man here was cutting away. He does a good job, and believe me yours looks a lot better now that the bush is gone. Earth to Maggie, men like a clean pussy now, not like in the cave man days when you were young. In fact it looks good enough for me to eat, too bad that I am not really into women. " Purred Julia, she continued, "I really don't see you as much of a threat to me, and quite frankly I am bored by this whole affair. I thought that you would put up a fight and resist, and that you would be uglier, fatter but your not. In fact you look like you are enjoying all of this. I think that I am going out to find some strange cock. Kenny you can have your way with her for the rest of the night, because it will be your last with her, so enjoy it, both of you. " Actually Julia felt that Maggie was too good at this game. So Julia got up, gathered her clothes and went back to her room.

Maggie sensing a possible victory, started to convince Kenneth to come and let her go so they could have sex. After a couple of minutes of indecision, he came over and undid the restraints. Maggie then kissed him deeply and lay him back on the bed. She began to kiss his chest, and stroke his cock through his still worn briefs. He was putty in her hands. She then talked him into being cuffed. After all turn about was fair play. After he was cuffed she went over and got the scissors and cut his briefs freeing his beautiful member. The bitch had shaved him also, he sure didn't look like that six weeks ago. Maggie then felt a true dislike towards both Kenneth and Julia. She just looked at him, shook her head and turned away thinking that if he went that far off the deep end for her, he wasn't worth much.

Maggie was now feeling better but was totally incensed about this entire affair. Obviously, Julia had complete control over her once prized lover. Julia ruined the situation completely and left thinking that Maggie was another of her little servants, at her beckoning will. Maggie had other thoughts. She heard some movement in the adjoining bathroom, but the door was closed. So she went to the connecting hallway and entered Julia's room. Now the door to the bathroom was open in that room. She snuck in to assess the situation. While doing so she caught a glimpse of herself in a mirror. Here she was a middle aged horny woman dressed only in black thigh highs, sneaking around like playing hide and seek. It was almost humorous. There she was reapplying make-up to her eyes. Julia was dressed again in the sharp black outfit, a few minutes from going back out. Maggie quickly surmised that if she wanted to talk to this younger, taller and probably stronger woman a lesson, it would have to be on her terms and by surprise. She had a straight in shot right now, so she let loose and charged into the bathroom hitting Julia in her ass with a shoulder, sort of like a blocking NFL lineman. Total shock and surprise, on both accounts.

Julia flew forward hit her head on the mirror then fell backwards. As soon as she hit the floor Maggie jumped on her stomach and straddled her. She then sat down hard on her stomach, making it hard for Julia to breathe. Momentarily, Julia realizing she was under attack started flailing with her arms and legs, but had little effect. Maggie slapped her face three times, telling her to stop and listen. Julia sensing at least a temporary defeat complied. "Now who is in charge around here queenie? Do you think that you can do whatever you want and get away with it? " Yelled Maggie. Julia tried to say something. "Shut up, remember, listen but don't talk. Well I have news for you, I didn't like what you did to me, or for that fact what you are doing to Kenneth. Your money can't buy you out of everything. Now, I am going to let you up, just keep away from me... forever, you can keep Kenneth, I want nothing to do with either of you. " and with that Maggie stood up, turned and started to walk away.

Julia was now boiling mad. She kicked off her shoes and rolled over to get up, leaning on the counter in the bathroom. As she looked in the mirror she noticed a welt starting on her forehead and started to scream obscenities at Maggie. Then without thinking she charged out after Maggie who heard her coming and met her head on. Julia was still somewhat dazed and not at full strength. Maggie charged, shoulder down again and tackled the taller thin woman. Again knocking the air out of her. Maggie sprung up and grabbed the dark headed beauty by her hair and began to drag her back into the bathroom. Julia was screaming and not resisting trying to ease the grip on her hair by following the lead. Maggie saw the large shower stall and pulled her into it. She then let go of the hair and stepped back, some of it was stuck to her hands. Julia was in the fetal position on the floor of the shower grabbing at her skull, soothing her sore hair roots. Maggie then turned the shower on, cold water. It amplified the sobbing of the now defeated younger woman, as well as ruining the attractive outfit.

Maggie was still mad. It wouldn't have gone this far had not the younger bitch just left well enough alone. But no she had to continue and try to establish herself as the master. As Maggie walked out into Julia's bedroom she noticed her luggage open on the bed. Maggie stood up on the bed, spread her legs and let loose with a golden stream of piss, into her luggage and all of her outfits. "That ought to finish her but good. " Muttered Maggie. It didn't last very long, but was enough to moisten her remaining outfits. Then she walked back into Kenneth's room. He was wide-eyed and almost shaking in fear. He was unsure as to what was going to happen to him. Maggie neither said a word, nor even look directly to him.

Maggie went over to the black bag and checked to make sure that her items abandoned at the concert hall were still in it. Then she found and slipped her dress back on, without the bra or slip found her shoes and went to the door. Looked around the room, a final time and headed out the door. Perhaps some of her fellow musicians were in the bar at the hotel they were staying at. She just might get to know some of them better. She was feeling pretty good. And looking even better. Thank goodness for her short hair. She really needed a long stiff one... a cock that is.

12