String of Luck Ch. 05

Story Info
Final Exchanges.
9.1k words
4.77
25.3k
5

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/16/2022
Created 07/26/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrIllusion
MrIllusion
4,842 Followers

Well well, I wasn't sure if I had to label this story the fifth part or the fourth part's second chapter. Or perhaps the second episode of the fourth chapter. Or yet again the next to last episode of the entire String of Luck? As it is it stands, simply, as the fifth part. I'll introduce Nella again, if ever this were the strange case that you've not read the previous parts. Nella is my remarkable girlfriend, a bright and sunny woman with green eyes and a heart-skipping smile. She's also, using current terminology, a fully-featured woman. She has large breasts, flaring hips and an ass that just needs to be slapped hard while fucking. She's called herself fat in the past, but now she's trimmed down to just wonderfully feminine.

The same could be said about Aria, her oldest friend. ...except that she has blue eyes and a smile that, although quite nice, is not nearly so stunning as Nella's. I'm not sure, either, that she has been fat in the past. She also has waist-long hair while Nella's barely reach her shoulders.... Err... Oh, who am I kidding: Aria has the same freaking figure: big boobs and a nicely rounded backside. There, I said it.

Anyway, let's get back to business. The business of modeling in fact. In the last chapter (or part; whatever...), Aria, an established sculptor, asked me to model for her. A nude piece. Innocent and overconfident because of this strange String of Luck, I had believed that it would be the perfect opportunity to become more than just friends with Aria. Not so. In fact even though she's opened about her peculiar sexual orientation history, she's conversely quite closed about nudity and sex with people she doesn't absolutely trust. She even forced me to keep my boxers for the first part of her work. A nude work...

Here we were now, two days after a strange incident this past Saturday morning (for those not in the know: please read the official part 4, sheesh!), scheduled for another day at the studio. Today she would further her work on my entire body and perhaps begin the nude part. As she got out of her room after breakfast, a bell rang in my head. I tried not to show (or make her hear it???) it, but it seemed like she had caught my veiled request after the first modeling session.

When I accepted her request, a favor she had said, she was really pleased and often told me how glad she was that I'd be doing it. For one thing, a real model would cost a lot of money. And, she also added, she would be a lot more comfortable with Nella's boyfriend posing nude for her than say, a perfect stranger doing the same. Knowing that she felt like she owed me something back, I made a request. A veiled one, but still. You see, I had spent the entire afternoon looking at her while she looked at me for her work. She was really, really beautiful, and this opportunity for me to look at her was repayment enough.

Still, a man can dream. I asked her indirectly if she could choose to wear something more revealing while she worked. Apparently she could. This morning she had on a pair of shorts (the regular type, not the pleonastic ones) and a very loose tank top over her bikini top. I had seen her wearing bikini before, but not while having the chance to stare at her for hours on end! So for the entire morning I was graciously allowed to do so. It was pure pleasure: round curves, generous curves, down from her thighs all the way to her shoulders. At one point she even undid her ponytail, probably knowing from Nella that I had a small fetish for long hair.

We got out of the studio to lunch at a nearby restaurant, taking a small break. Once again we had a great time together, both happy to have met. Our lives were drastically different, but through Nella we were able to discover each other. We even talked a bit about her bi-sexualism turned lesbianism when the noon crowd around us returned to work. She wasn't completely against men, but she would never actively pursue another man for a romantic relationship. "Of course," she said, "if the entire universe connived to make me live with a man again..." We laughed at that, looking around as if to catch the universe in the act!

Soon after that we returned to the studio. This time, in addition to undoing her ponytail for me again, she removed her tank top as well, pleading that she was too hot. It *wasn't* to hot and we both knew it. She gave me another indirect glance, implicitly acknowledging my request. The rest of the after noon flew by without me noticing it: the sight of her breasts, openly displayed for me in her tiny bikini, was more than enough to captivate me. When she got up at around four I was startled out of my reverie and had to shake my head to properly wake up. She laughed when she saw it and, after putting her top back on, walked up to me and hugged me. "Thanks." she simply said. I wasn't sure what she meant by that, but I was glad anyway.

"Now I'll need you to remove your boxers for about half an hour. I won't finish everything today but I need to make the general features so that I can more easily make up my mind about the final version. Ready?"

"Sure. As I told you before I don't mind being nude so don't hesitate to ask if you need."

"OK." she smiled and walked back to her table.

So for the next forty-five minutes I laid back nude in front of this gorgeous woman. I was thankful that she had put her top back on, as I was unsure of how she'd react if I developed a hard-on. I didn't spend those minutes staring at her, but I did sneak a few long glances. She was working standing up and the view was completely different. But I had to keep myself in control of things could get embarrassing.

Everything went well and half-an-hour of bus later we were back home. This time we prepared dinner with Nella and Jenny. Our private masso-therapist spent last night at a friend's house, not in a new boyfriend's bed. Of course Nella and I teased her, and even Aria joined in while we ate. When Jenny said, at around eight o'clock, that she was going at her friend's place again tonight, we all laughed and wished her a very good night...

So once again the three of us spent an evening together. We talked about a lot of things, some personal some not at all, having a great time drinking great wine. Late, Nella asked how the modeling day was. She had asked how things had gone earlier, but this time I knew what she really wanted to learn.

"I don't know, I just laid there, naked. I was OK for me, but you should ask Aria."

"Well, nothing special I guess: he *did* just lay there naked!"

We all laughed, but Nella wasn't finished. "Oh come on Aria, I've seen him naked before and he doesn't merely lay there when he's naked. Don't tell me you didn't feel *something* while looking at him."

Once more we laughed, nervousness, late night and alcohol all mixing together. There was a slight, awkward pause, but then we all seemed to remember that Nella and I were both very opened about sex.

"Come on yourself Nella Delonghi!" Aria laughed. "How dare you ask me a question like this in front of him!... OK, OK, he *is* good looking, and if he's as good in bed as you say he is, you're a very lucky woman."

Laughter filled the living room again. I was really beginning to like this conversation, but I had to make things clear. "Nothing happened Nella. "

"I know nothing happened, Aria is much too shy to do anything about it in any case!"

That earned her a punch on the shoulder from her friend. "I'm not too shy!" Aria was still smiling, barely believing the candidness of her friend.

"Oh yeah?" Nella replied, a grin forming on her face. "Have you told him what you really have in mind for your sculpture?"

Aria suddenly turned bright red. "Please don't say it. I'll tell him myself the day after tomorrow. "

A slight pause, which Nella broke. "OK then. But what are you giving him back for the favor? You know: two months here in exchange for one month at your cottage... He's saving you a lot of trouble and some money; what are you giving him back?"

"Well, we've managed to arrange—"

"A midnight bath." Nella said, cutting Aria off.

Somehow, judging by Aria's frozen reaction, midnight baths were probably a subject that had a tale attached to it. Despite all that Nella told me about her friend, I had no idea what it was. But a few seconds later a smile formed slowly on Aria's face and she simply nodded. It was clear that she was hesitant and probably had wanted to say no. But for some unfathomable reason she had accepted.

She had accepted? What!?! I was going to see her fully nude in the next few minutes? It's strange how things so obvious can sometimes hit you with such a lag! (Another contemporary terminology usage, by the way.) I've been dreaming about this moment for the past ten days, and it took me a minute to fully register that it was happening. So we went to our rooms to put on our swimsuits and silently walked down the stairs. The pool and visible neighborhood was, thankfully, deserted. It was, if truth be told, about two o'clock in the night. We climbed down in the pool gently as to waken nobody and in the darkness removed our bathing suits.

As my eyes gradually adjusted to the darkness, so did my appreciation of Aria's body. Now that she was here, naked, she didn't seem shy at all. In fact, she kept her breasts out of the water most of the time. I dared something, the wine helping.

"Would you allow me to stare at them for a while?"

"Sure, go ahead. You've been staring at them for the entire day... I can't believe you're still interested..."

"Stop it with that false modesty Aria, " said Nella from across the pool, "I've been staring at them for twelve years and I still can't get enough..."

While both women laughed I was having the biggest hard-on of my... of the... —of the day, at least. Her breasts were fascinating. Slightly bigger than Nella's, they nonetheless had a very similar outline: full and blooming, still quite a few years away from exhaustion against gravity. I knew that Nella slept with a specially made sports bra in order to keep her breasts from sagging. It was working wonderfully and it was obvious that Aria was also doing something similar.

Her nipples were noticeable in the poor light, so they would not be as pale as Nella's. As I insolently looked from one pair to the other, I could see that they did look a lot like one another. In fact, Nella's — Nella had suddenly decided that she'd had enough of my staring and had jumped on me from behind! Argh! As we fought in the water, I took every opportunity to touch her lewdly. Ass, pussy and breasts. I felt like a perverted uncle fondling his niece. But this time the niece was laughing in pleasure as she was trying to pull away.

Looking over her shoulder, she asked Aria why she wasn't helping her this time! I heard Aria sigh loudly even through the sounds of the splashing water. "Damn it Nella, you're impossible!" and then she lunged towards me, pushing me under. And then I spent the best ten minutes I could have dreamed about. At first I was very cautious with Aria, being very careful not to let my hands slip up or down to inappropriate places. But it soon became clear that I was loosing this second fight with the women and I had no intention of repeating last time's performance.

So I concentrated my efforts on Nella and kept pushing Aria back by her belly, shoulders or back. It wasn't working very well at all. Then something happened that changed the nature of this fight. I had a hard-on that was kept keen by the water-fight. After Nella had taken numerous opportunities at grabbing it, Aria, of course, hadn't. Well, she did now.

When I felt her hand closing on my shaft, definitely no accident, I looked up in surprise and saw that she was laughing hard. Just as I was about to lunge to catch her, Nella once more caught me from behind. Then Aria came back closer to grab my left arm. The women were trying to immobilize me. Hmm. Not a chance! Aria had my arm by the elbow and was apparently sure I wouldn't do the obvious thing to get free. Oh but I did. I straightened my arm, pushing my forearm right against both her breasts. She giggled in surprise and let me go.

Then I turned towards Nella, twisted around her and managed to hold her back against my chest: if Aria wanted to reach me, she'd have to go through Nella. It didn't seem to bother her. Instead, she walked towards us, leaned fully against Nella's body and wrapped her arms around us both to tickle me under the arms. Right below my face were four succulent breasts being mashed together. What was I to do? I stared numbly. I also got kicked out of that numbness by Aria's fingers.

As soon as I released Nella she moved down and to her left, leaving an empty space between me and Aria. Most probably her premeditated goal. Aria turned around and jumped away but I was close behind. I grabbed her below her armpits and this time I deliberately let my hands slip down. When I pulled her back against me, my hands were unmistakably holding both her breasts and my cock was rubbing against her ass. Her firm breasts. My hard cock.

And then Nella did something that further changed the state of affairs, merely by doing what she's been doing all the time: she jumped on my back once more. This time though she placed her hands over mine, squashing Aria's breasts irremediably against my wide-opened palms, and pushing my cock directly between Aria's buttocks. Nella, laughing, began to speak: "So, Aria—" but she was cut off by her friend when she decided to bend her knees and so pull us all underwater.

Of course we all separated, which was Aria's intention. When I broke the surface again, I wasn't prepared for what came next. I believed that things would stop, that Aria would get out of the pool because Nella had gone too far. Not so. (perhaps I should stop trying to think ahead... How many "not so"s have I written yet?) Instead, when I opened my eyes, I saw Aria jumping on me. In that instant, my assessment of her attitude about nudity and sex changed permanently.

When I felt her warm breasts molding themselves against my chest, when her legs wrapped against my hips and when her pussy lodged itself directly on a cock that was well-established as hard; I decided that Aria was rediscovering her wilder side. Everything happened really fast after that. As we were falling back underwater, I slipped my hands to her ass and pulled her up and against me. When she felt the head of my cock slipping against her pussy lips, she pulled herself back and disentangled herself from me.

Above water we kept playing and fooling around, but not as recklessly as before. She did let me enjoy her breasts a few more times, grinning at me when I did so, but I knew that I couldn't go any further tonight. I don't know what prompted her to jump on me like that. Perhaps fatigue, the midnight bath, alcohol or perhaps the curious intimacy that had grown during the day. Who knows?

When we stopped fighting, we realized that it was quite cold outside and we got back in. We saw that Jenny was sleeping in her room: change of plans? We smiled at each other before moving to our own rooms. Soon silence settled over the apartment but Nella wanted to talk. She was as intrigued about Aria's jump as I was, seeing how it didn't lead anywhere afterwards. "Perhaps she's just rediscovering things at her own speed..."

But things sped up again when Nella moved down on my chest, trailing a line of wet kisses. Using her breasts, hands and mouth like a professional musician, she played with my cock until I was granted the relief I'd been craving all day. It didn't take long and Nella swallowed every drop I pumped out. She smiled at me before slipping back up and nestling her face against my shoulder.

"I have an idea."

"Again?"

"Oh yes... Since we're on an exchange roll since Aria moved in, we must agree that she *did* see us fucking."

"Yes, but what can..."

"Want to see me fuck her?"

Is was speechless. (It's hellishly hard to render that in writing... Just imagine that I stopped writing for a few minutes. Thanks!) But Nella wasn't.

"My guess is that she's dripping wet right now, as hot as you were before I sucked you off. But she was too shy to go all the way through with you. Give me five minutes and then walk to her door. I'll leave it opened a bit so you'll see everything. Oh, I'll also tell her that you're already asleep. Good plan?"

Speechless again. (You know the drill...) Nella smiled at me, got up to the dresser and took something before leaving. I had a good idea what it was. Then I had to wait for five long minutes. As soon as the green number on the clock turned to seven I jumped up and followed Nella. Aria's door was indeed ajar. And moans, I could barely believe it, were already coming out of the room.

I knelt down and peeked it, afraid of getting caught by Aria. But I soon realized that even if I walked in the room with a boom box she wouldn't see me. right now she was on her back with her legs opened wide and Nella had her belly pressed against Aria's pussy and her mouth locked on one of her nipples. Further up, Aria's head was trashing from side to side. I could see Nella contracting and releasing her abdomen against Aria's pussy, and I had reason to know that her lips and tongue could work wonders.


Beside the bed, waiting, was big strap-on dildo. I had guessed right. It was clear, though, that Nella and Aria didn't need such devices to have fun. Nella had probably brought it to have a cock of some kind involved. Aria's moan pulled my attention back-up: "Suck my pussy..." A simple command; an obedient lover. Nella slipped down, spread Aria's legs open even further and dove right against her pussy. In the dim light I managed to get a glance of her pussy before Nella smothered it with her opened mouth, and a new similarity between the two of them became obvious: they had the same cross-shaped, nicely shaven pattern on their mounds. Nella had once told me that this was a reminder for her lovers: "This is my temple, worship me as you please..." Apparently Aria also liked to be worshipped!

Her hands on Nella's head, Aria was guiding herself to an incredibly fast climax. Her legs were opening and closing around my girlfriend's head and in less than a minute Aria's entire body contracted, released and then twitched randomly while Nella kept on sucking and licking. When she arched her back in the midst of her orgasm, her breasts exploded like fireworks above her. The fullness of her double-Ds, capped with hard nipples and already covered in sweat. Trapped between her arms as Aria still guided Nella's head, her breasts were in full bloom, bulging upwards while heaving up and down with each of Aria's ragged breaths.

Then her entire body went slack and soon after she pushed Nella back. My girlfriend, her entire lower face glistening with Aria's juices, was grinning like a demonness. "How long have you been waiting for this?" Aria didn't even bother to reply. Instead she sat up and pushed Nella on her bed. "No no Nella, face down. I know perfectly well what *you* need and my guess is that you haven't had it in a long while.

The bottom of the bed was pointing roughly towards the door, so when Aria kneeled above Nella's thighs I peaked back inside. Further up Nella was indeed face down but her head was turned my way and she was looking directly into my eyes. I had no idea what Aria meant but apparently I was going to learn one of Nella's unspoken fantasies.

Aria first laid down over Nella, smothering her dripping breasts over Nella's back. Then she began sliding downwards until her face reached Nella's buttocks. What followed was to remain engraved in my mind for decades. Nella has a wonderful body with a full, luscious, feminine ass. On the other hand Aria is a gorgeous woman, she has an delightfully beautiful face and hairs that never seem to end. So when she moved downwards again, trailing kisses between Nella's cheeks, my heart skipped quite a few beats: her nose, mouth and chin disappeared behind and between my girlfriend's asscheeks and thighs. Aria was reaming my girlfriend as if her life depended on it.

MrIllusion
MrIllusion
4,842 Followers