String of Luck Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sight was simply overwhelming: she had both her hands on Nella's ass, rubbing and massaging them; her hair, her plentiful hair was flowing all over her back and Nella's thighs; I could see her cheeks pressed hard against Nella's ass, trying to burrow her mouth deeper. I was overawed. My hand moved automatically to my cock and began what must've been one of my shortest masturbation period of all time. My heart was still ticking like a mad clock and my brain wasn't doing a very good job of catching up on what was happening in front of me. It seemed like everything in my body was focused on the incredible show in front of me.

I heard Nella moan, then Aria and then it took everything I had not to do so myself: I actually felt my balls spasm a second before I blew my load all over my belly and hand. I was trembling all over, my sole goal was not to make any sound. It seemed I succeeded as the exquisite sounds never stopped in Aria's room. I laid down on my back, trying to regain my breath and bearings as fast as possible. If Jenny happened to come out of her room right now, she would probably scream in surprise and then laugh her ass off.

It didn't happen. A few minutes later I got up and went to the bathroom to clean myself up. I felt giddy with too much pleasure and naughty like an adolescent that hides from his parents to masturbate. On the other hand I knew that things were still going strong across the hall and after cleaning up I sneaked back to Aria's door. They were talking. "How does that feel Aria my love? You like it?" And of course, when I knelt down and looked in, Nella was lying between Aria's legs, her strap-on firmly attached and probably just as firmly planted in her friend's pussy. Her ass was pumping slowly, driving the dildo deeply while rubbing the clit-teaser against Aria's already stimulated bundle of nerves.

Below, Aria was holding Nella by her waist and it was clear that she was once more buzzing with pleasure. After a while, Nella asked her question again.

"You like having a cock inside you again?"

"Yes, damn it yes. Hmmm! I feels really good but that's because it's yours, first love."

"Hmmm, I'll take the compliment... But you know as well as I do that men can do so much more with their cocks than I can with this dildo. Why won't you let them?"

"Who?" Followed by a deep, feverish breath. "I've not met anyone with a cock I could actually love."

"Oh, I don't know about love, but I know that Will's dying to put *his* cock inside you."

"He doesn't—" Aria began but was cut off by a stronger push of the dildo. After her moan, Aria smiled. "Oh you little devil Nella..." another smile, deeper this time. "Please just fuck me."

And that's what she did, for the next half-hour or so. They tried many positions, as many as the dildo allowed and even a few that didn't work out great because there was no man attached to the long cock. I think Aria noticed me but either I was wrong or she didn't mind. Instead of leading to an incredible climax, their love spell rather settled down slowly, peacefully. Something, on the other hand, that wouldn't have been possible if a man *had* been attached to that cock.

When I was getting up to leave, Nella surprised me by asking me to come in with a curled finger. Aria was asleep following the gentle wave of her last climax. Nella was sleeping on her side, curled around and partly over Aria. Silently, she indicated the place behind her. After I carefully positioned myself against Nella's back, ass and legs, I asked her how Aria will react in the morning. "Very well." was all she replied before falling asleep too. Watching them both for a while I laid my head down and joined them.

"Very well", indeed: I woke up before both women and lay on my back, squeezed between the wall and Nella. This morning their positions were reversed: Aria was half-on, half-off Nella. I will be the first thing she sees when she opens her eyes. Also, she's still naked. Quite splendidly naked. I spent the better part of the last half-hour looking at her body and how it meshed nicely against Nella's. As you guys may have guessed already, I had a hard-on that was now beginning to be painful. That will probably be, of course, the second thing that Aria will see this morning. Eight thick inches of meat pulsing randomly on my belly.

When Nella took a deep breath and stirred, still asleep, Aria woke up and opened her eyes. She was staring straight at me. Instead of moving back, trying to cover herself with a sheet or even widening her eyes in surprise, she smiled at me. She then placed her hand on my chest, still smiling lazily, and whispered: "I'm glad to see you here Will." Then her brain must've rang a bell: her peripheral vision had caught something. When her eyes flicked towards my cock her smiled changed and deepened.

"Is that a compliment for me Will?" she laughed softly, as to not awaken Nella.

"Damn right it is! The same as yesterday..."

Aria's smile changed again, now quirking up as she began to ask: "You would have gone all the way isn't it?"

"Of course Aria. I like you a lot, you're incredibly beautiful and I'm sure that making love with you on the grass beside the pool would have been incredible." Her hand was still on my chest and I felt it quivering as I was speaking.

She took a deep breath and sighed. "You're a dangerous man Will."

With that she got up and wrapped a towel around herself. Not trying to hide her body too quickly, but not taking her time either. Just before she left her room to go the bathroom, she turned back and asked me: "Can you keep that up all day long?" She was, of course, talking about my erection. Before I could get up and ask her what she meant she was out of the room and in the shower. It wasn't until the middle of the afternoon that I understood what Aria meant about keeping my erection for the entire day...

We spent most of the day in the studio for what was supposed to be last day of modeling. I was naked, trying hard to control my cock as Nella and I hadn't made love before she had to leave. Behind her table, Aria was once more wearing her shorts and bikini top. After an hour or so, she stopped working and sat down.

"Will, as you can see the only piece missing on this sculpture is your cock. Have you guessed why?"

I hadn't before. But when she asked me it suddenly clicked: "You want me to make an erotic piece of an erect man."

She simply smiled. "Can you do it?"

"Sure... But how long do you want me to keep it up?"

"I don't know... It could take a while."

"OK, I'll try my best."

We laughed at my last comment. I closed my eyes, letting my fantasies of fucking Aria silly run wild all over my mind. But after hours of fighting it, my cock refused to harden. All I got was a half-hard, longer but still-soft cock. I then chose a bolder strategy: without asking I began staring at her breasts once more. I could feel my blood beginning to rouse and fill my cock, but Aria couldn't. She must have thought that it wasn't working because all of a sudden her hands, dripping with water, suddenly appeared on her breasts.

She began to squeeze them through the bikini, making their bulk rise up, creating a cleavage that would make even the silicon freaks jealous. As she was playing with them for my benefit, she was smiling, even giggling at seeing my cock hardening. Letting any trace of shyness or hesitation disappear, she began to massage, caress, fondle, maul and pinch her breasts and nipples for long minutes. Her bikini top was still in place but the pieces of material had narrowed as a result of her handy work: the type of top that can be moved all the was to her sides if she wishes.

"There you go," she said, grinning.

"Thanks for the help..." I was now rock hard.

"No problem. Just ask if you need help again..." her smiled was definitely wicked now.

And this sparked a simple idea, a devilishly simple idea: I will fight my hard-on again and make her make even bolder acts. It was a good idea, but hard to do: her breasts were unmistakably on display, the curves of each of their sides bared, and the wet spandex outlined her hard nipples. So when Aria wasn't looking at me I stopped looking at her breasts and tried to think about eating rotting food, bathing in sewer water or remembering the last time my toilet had a bad backflow.

It was working, barely. A few minutes later when she looked up at my cock she saw that it was significantly softer. Still hard, but thankfully not enough for what she had in mind.

"Should I take this as an insult then?" she asked with a smile.

"Aria, you're gorgeous and that little show was more than I needed... But you have to remember that I live with Nella; I'm not precisely in need!"

She laughed. "You're right. I don't know why I didn't think that asking you to have an erection for so long would be trouble..." A sigh. "Perhaps it was because the last man in my life was obsessed with his own cock and always wanted sex... Don't get me wrong: I love having sex just as much as Nella. But with him, I had the feeling that all he was doing was masturbating in my pussy. — Argh! Sorry to bother you with this... What else can I do to help you?"

I paused a few seconds to see how she was doing, but her smile seemed genuine enough. Perhaps she was really over this guy. In any case I didn't even have to answer; seconds later she began taking her top off and making a show of it. Once again I was graced with the sight of Aria playing with her own breasts. to help with my fading erection, Aria gradually brought her nipples into view, magnificent and proudly erect themselves. As her hands were still wet, they had to be for her to work, her breasts and nipples were gleaming. Twice she brought one of them to her mouth and it was clear that she was enjoying this as much as I was.

When she let her second breast fall back down to her chest, she shook both of them from side to side, laughing at herself for this ludicrous move. Ludicrous, ridiculous or silly, call it what you will, it was still wonderful to watch. And once more my cock was rock hard.

I was graced with a couple more of these shows, each more revealing than the last. Now, twenty minutes later, Aria was standing naked behind her table, but as the table was thin I was able to see both her pussy and her breasts most of the time. My sculpted cock was coming along quite nicely and Aria was now doing the details of my glans. It was clear that she was straining to see those very details on my cock.

Up until now she had been working a few meters away from me to get the most of the outside light. There was a few very high windows but none of the were closer than those few meters. With a frustrated sigh she get hold of a lamp, brought it beside me and carefully position the light. Then she pulled her table right against mine. It was the logical move, the best option she had in order to correctly copy the details she wanted.

It was also a lot more than that: she was so close that I could feel her hair glancing against my leg, we were both naked and sweaty, it was hot and when she turned towards me I could feel her breath on my skin. I had no problems whatsoever in keeping my cock hard and I could see that Aria's skin was flushed and that she was breathing just a bit faster. "Could you... Hmm. Could you pull your foreskin back please?" She was visibly shy now, but I was convinced that she really wanted to do it herself.

"Aria, " I said in a soft, tranquil voice, "I'm really comfortable with you. Do what you need to do to get the results you want..." It was subtle, but I knew she was quick.

"OK." She giggled and placed her left hand on my thigh. "It's been so long since I've touched a cock..."

"Has it?"

She looked up at me quickly, then back down again. "Yes... OK now, it'll just take a few minutes..."

I was now convinced: Aria had sucked me off a few days ago while I was blindfolded. She was nervous now, and not only because of the awkward moment. She was afraid that I had puzzled it out. Then again, when she touched my cock I wondered if I was really reading her correctly.

She could have taken my cock with her thumb and index fingertip to pull my foreskin down. Instead she wrapped her entire hand around my cock, holding it firmly. The feelings were wonderful. "Are you sure that you're as comfortable as you told me Will?" When I opened my eyes I saw that she was smiling. And then she moved her hand downward, in effect masturbating me. Only one stroke, but it was still good.

She repeated this process a dozen times or so as my skin slowly moved back up when she released it. She had done in a few minutes what she would have done in twenty seconds had she really been masturbating me. My eyes were opening and closing along with the sensations, but I could see that she was now observing my cock without doing much work. At one point her movements became a bit faster, the time between those teasing half-pumps shorter.

I don't know how long I stayed in that semi-trance state, with my eyes closed, enjoying the sensations. But then I heard something that made my eyes shot wide open: Aria moaned. I hadn't fully realized it but she was now openly masturbating me and she had her other hand buried into her own pussy. A surge of pleasure overtook me and I was afraid that I was going to cum right there and then.

I sat up and took her in my arms. Soon her own arms were wrapped around my back and my head was buried against her neck and into her hair. Her wonderful hair. I took a deep breath and reveled in the scent of this woman: sweet flesh, clean sweat and hair, echoes of soap and herbal shampoo.

"Are you sure you want to do this Aria?"

"No, of course not. But if I don't I'm going to go nuts."

When she finished I felt like a running horse finally released from the gates. My cock was still pressed against her smooth belly and she was still holding her head against my shoulders, but my hands flew to her breasts and I cupped them and mauled them like a mad adolescent. As I was pushing harder against her firm and too generous flesh she kept holding on to me and began a low growl.

"Do you want me to go softly Aria?"

"I don't know... Do what you want to do but do it fast. I want you in me soon..."

I felt my hands were in a bonfire of joy; the deep heat of luxuriance with sparks of bright bliss showering all over me. Her breasts were a delight, an indulgence I barely managed to pause (because it *was* going to resume) before her need. My own voice was hoarse: "How do you want me to take—". She interrupted me by pushing me aside and bending over the table. Her breathing was out of control and her eyes were wild when she asked: "Is that good for you?"

I couldn't reply. I was still a running horse, fevered by the race I was allowed to run. She raised herself on her toes with her legs slightly spread. She was looking back at me and my cock through the thick mane of her hair one clear look on her face: eagerness. Naked eagerness. When my cock slapped against her crack and my hands seized her ass, I was mesmerized by the fact that she looked so much like Nella. The same generous buttocks, hips and thighs, the same opening between those thighs and asscheeks as if to let lucky men penetrate them deeper. It was stupefying.

On the other hand, Aria's ass was nothing like Nella's: she hadn't been properly fucked by a man for years. This pussy hadn't seen a cock in so long that it was hard to believe. It was flawless, peeking out of from between her smooth legs like a precious jewel waiting to be plucked. I reached one of my hands down, sliding from her ass to the pussy I was about to unsettle. It turned out I didn't have to do it. "I've been more than wet enough for your for the past two hours Will. Just fuck me."

Three seconds later my biceps were bulging, trying hard to push more than eight inches inside her. Yet eight inches was all I had and it was all joyfully welcomed inside Aria. Her head hanging between her arms, Aria was laughing, moaning and crying at the same time. "Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me..." she kept repeating. So I did. Relentlessly.

The sounds of our fucking was surprisingly similar to the sounds Nella and I usually make together. I had noticed that both women had similar ways of talking, used similar expressions. But hearing Aria talking much like Nella was a very intense experience. She was still on her toes, her legs perfectly straight, and she was pushing back against me with every strokes and drives, matching my rhythm. The sounds of her ass being slapped by my thighs was driving me crazy and I forced my body to give me all it could give. I wanted to fuck her silly, been wanting to do it since the first time I met her. My hands on her hips, my cock as deep inside her as it could go and my entire body driving itself as hard as a race horse, I was finally living that fantasy.

We were slowly pushing the table against the wall in our frenzy. When that happened I made a small pause and pulled completely out of her. She turned her head in frustration, wanting to know what was the matter. Grabbing my cock by the base I slapped her pussy, ass and asshole a few times. I was surprised and pleased when I saw goose bumps all over her ass: Aria and Nella had some unsolved thing for anal sex, but this was not the time to explore it.

Up until now I had been fucking *her*, pushing myself to my limits to satisfy *her* needs. Things needed a little sharing now. Pulling my foreskin completely back I aimed the head of my cock towards her pussy and pushed in more slowly. What I had missed earlier, thinking it a matter of the first penetration, was that Aria was incredibly tight. It was a really strange experience: here I was fucking this adult woman, a woman with a generous and fully-bloomed body, but her pussy felt as tight as a young girl. Just as tight as the senior high-school cheerleader I had fucked in the girls locker-room. Its as if I was fucking a pussy that was fresh and inexperienced, naturally tight, a pussy that fit my meat like a skin-tight glove. As you can guess, the feelings were completely different than a few seconds ago, and were absolutely divine...

But then something happened that shattered that barely-nubile image of a nymph-like but inexperienced cheerleader: Aria's pussy began to throb. The panting, sweating woman in front of me understood that the first frenzy was stopped or paused. She knew I was looking for something else and she was kindheartedly giving it to me. I don't know if "throb" is a good word for such movement: pulse, quiver, vibrate... I felt like I was penetrating a hot, wet tunnel that was designed with nothing but my pleasure in mind. As if I had the tactile heaven of a pussy with the complex dexterity of an experienced hand at the same time. The sensations alternated between an incredible tightening motion when I pushed in; a squeezing and pulling movement when I was fully in; and an inexplicable rolling and tugging sensation when I slowly pulled out.

I could see Aria arching her hips and ass, clenching and releasing her buttocks, crossing one thigh in front of the other and back again... I could see that she was doing many subtle things and I could easily imagine the flawless control that this woman had over her pussy muscles, but yet... I was hard to understand the feelings she was bathing me into. Against this assault of cock-enrapturing glee all I could do was enjoy... and keep my index and thumb firmly wrapped around the base of my cock. I was fully conscious, if only conscious of that, that if I let my cock go I would cum in a second or two.

I found that at least one thing was impossible to control: I began to speed up my penetrations. Soon, too soon we were fucking again; at first slowly but then with more and more passion. I felt her own motions and magic breaking down with the speed and soon her pussy was back to her normal state. The state of a rarely fucked high-school cheerleader. This is what happened to a grown woman's pussy when she chooses to avoid cocks for so many years... Wow!