String of Luck Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrIllusion
MrIllusion
4,842 Followers

"Hmmm, how about another dare?"

Surprising everyone despite what she just said, Johanna asked Nella to dance for her. Opening her legs, she said: "Come here and dance for me..." Nella smiled warmly at her old friend and got up to dance. While the glory that was my girlfriend was turning a simple dace into an unambiguous lap-dance, Johanna kept talking. "Oh my God you're as beautiful as Aria told me... When she told me that you were just as beautiful as she was, I thought that you two merely looked alike. You do, but in more ways than the faces... Wow. You're so beautiful! Thank you."

Nella laughed gently and bent down to kiss Johanna on the cheek, before sitting back down beside her. Suddenly I felt Aria's hand on my cock, which was now rock hard from seeing first Aria, then Jenny and now Nella naked mere inches away from me.

"Somebody's cheating!" I said aloud, looking at no one in particular.

"Are you going to place a formal complaint?" Asked Aria innocently.

"Er... No, well — no. That's alright."

"Now Jenny, was there anything you'd like to ask of Will?"

"Truth or dare!" she asked with passion!

"Truth."

"What? You said you were going to go "dare" all the way?"

"I changed my mind."

Nella and Johanna laughed, while Aria released my cock. She had probably managed to tell Jenny that I had an erection without me noticing it, and would have asked me to get up again. Well, perhaps next time...

"Ok then. A question.. I have to find a bad question. Very bad... Oh, here it is. Which women has the most beautiful breasts?"

Damn. It was a bad question. They all had great breasts, different though they were. I had to make the best out of the question any way that I could. "Ok. I'm willing to tell the truth, but I'll have to see what I'm going to judge..."

Jenny's eyes opened wide as she hadn't considered this possibility. But Nella said: "You're right Will. You have to make a educated decision. Here you go."

As she finished she raised her breasts out of the water and leaned back on her elbows. Slowly the others did the same thing, commenting that I was getting too good a barging. Johanna's breasts glistened in the moonlight but I made a conscious effort not to look at them first. I directed my gaze at Aria's breasts, resuming my earlier contemplation. Large, very large and heavy, decently high on her chest for such big breasts, still firm and full despite Aria being the older women here. Their only flaw: they were just a bit to wide apart. Because of their size, her bras allowed for great cleavages, but it was not as natural as it could have been.

After a minute or two I moved to Jenny. Much younger, smaller and oh so perkier, her breasts were completely different. Higher on her chest, thrusting out like birds frozen just as they were about to take flight. There was still no sag at all under those clearly defined mounds, nothing that hinted at a failing before gravity. They were pure, independent from everything save their youth and purity. They were what breasts looked like in our very first dreams; eternally young and dense, compact with fatless flesh, bursting with lust. The price for that perfection? Their size. Now, let me get this straight: normally you can't really complain about the size of a decent C cup breast. But then again when your own girlfriend has at least a full cup more, and when her best friend readily offers you access to her double D's, you're allowed a little more headway.

Turning from one side of the Jacuzzi to the other, I finally rested my eyes on Johanna's breasts. Shivers ran up and down my spine. They were indeed the generously endowed C cup I had in mind when I saw them this afternoon. Yet they were completely different than Jenny's! They looked like they wanted to be D cups but somehow instead of getting wider and larger they merely got fuller and thicker. Jenny's stood straight up proudly while Johanna's seemed to be on the verge of bursting forward. It's like they were looking at me straight in the eye! Nipples darker than any of the girls here, a deep red color not unlike Justine's. They looked like cherries on top of a hard vanilla sundae. Fuller and more generous than Jenny's yet smaller than either Aria or Nella. I couldn't find any flaws and couldn't help trying to see how they'd look while she danced...

Finally my eyes sought out Nella's breasts. I already knew the answer to Jenny's question, but those last pieces of evidence confirmed everything. Generous and fully developed to the point where Johanna's and Jenny's breasts looked like adolescent; firmer and closer apart than Aria's more massive bosom; and perfectly placed on her chest so that I could fuck them and still place the head of my cock in Nella's mouth. They didn't have Jenny's perkiness, Johanna's full harmony or Aria's bulk, but they were somehow more beautiful. They're truly large breasts that can stop any conversation, that can make men and most women salivate, breasts that combine the impossible mixes of motherhood and sexuality, of love and lewdness, of sacredness and carnality.

I smiled, looking into Nella's eyes, and winked at her. "Now can I touch all of them to see if—" I was brutally interrupted my Jenny and Aria, who had decided that I had enough, and who proceeded to splash me back into my place.

"No!" they both chimed at the same time. "We want to know who you choose..."

"Nella. Of course."

Both of them cried out that it wasn't fair, that since she was my girlfriend I couldn't give any other answer... But as they did, Nella leaned forward and kissed me, thanking me for my decision. When things quieted down, it was Aria's turn again.

"Johanna, since you're the only one who hasn't been chosen: truth or dare?"

"With the dares that are going around I think I'm going to choose "truth"!"

"Hmmm... That's sad because I had a truly good dare for you. Ok then. Did Nella's dance confirm what I told you before we arrived?"

Johanna looked shocked by the question, but before she replied Aria continued: "Do you want me to explain it to them, or will you do it?"

She laughed nervously, clearly uncomfortable, but decided to answer. She was probably afraid of the worse dare that would be coming if she refused to answer. "Aria told me that I was going to want to make love to Nella as soon as I was going to see her naked... Oh God I can't believe I'm telling this. Damn this wine!!!" We all laughed out loud at her comment. The wine was definitely helping this game along.

"So was she right?" from Jenny.

"Yes, oh yes." Johanna looked at Nella briefly and then we all started laughing.

Through the laughter Aria added: "Don't worry Johanna, everybody here wants to fuck Nella!" The hilarity lasted a long time.

After it finally died down, Nella looked at Jenny. "You thought my boyfriend wouldn't choose my breasts, did you? Well... Truth or dare?"

Jenny had a weak smile, clearly unsure of what to say. "Truth."

"Have you ever had sex with a real client during a massage? And I'm not talking about Will or me."

"Nella! I can't answer that! It's illegal to do that and I could have huge problems..."

"You refuse to answer?" asked Nella, a wicked grin on her face.

"Oh no! I'm going to get a bad dare won't I?"

"Indeed you will... And you'll be raising the bar for future dares."

"Damn you Nella!" she said, laughing nervously.

"Well at least Will won't be able to ask you anything on his next round as he's right after me. Ok now, about that dare. Will may have chosen my breasts over yours, but if you had asked about asses, that may have been a different answer. I want you to get up, turn around and bend over at the waist to show us that perfect ass of yours. That's the first part."

Jenny was relieved by the dare and quickly got up. When she bent down her ass seemed to glow in the moonlight, her tight and lean muscles creating the most stunning ass I have ever seen. Her breasts were certainly firm, but this ass was redefining beauty and firmness. Compact and yet round, a full ass in perfect balance between adolescent slimness and mature breadth. Power and beauty, strength and softness. More so than any pair of breasts, Jenny's ass screamed sex and desire, the more primitive and basic sex of assfucking than mere coupling. I wanted to pound that ass into sexual oblivion, slip my cock between her cheeks and as deep into her asshole as she would allow me.

"And now that we've all seen it, " Nella said, pulling me out of my reverie, "I invite Will to check and examine it as closely and by any mean he so decides."

Jenny, without moving from her pornographic position, merely whispered: "I'm going to get you for this Nella..."

We laughed as I got on my knees behind Jenny. At first I wanted to make this last but something clicked in my head: we needed to move this game to the next level. And I quickly realized that I wasn't going to be able to tease her for long. I placed my two hands full on her buttocks, mauling and massaging her ass. Soon I was spreading her cheeks apart, exposing as much of her pussy and asshole as I could. The moon was bright, our eyes adjusted and the wine all but completely gone: the atmosphere was electric. Kneeling behind Jenny I knew that my cock, hard as it could be, was sticking out in plain sight as well. I didn't care: all I could think about was enjoying this great piece of ass for all it was worth.

I could have caressed it, squeezed it and pinched it, but something deep inside me clicked again: I got tired of looking from so far away. In an instant those few inches disappeared and I buried my face as deep as I could. My tongue and lips roamed as much as they could, faster than I would have liked because I knew I was going to be pulled out of there too soon. Yet instead I heard laughter and shouts of encouragement. Nella and Aria were laughing really hard, telling me what to do, urging me to go deeper.

When I pushed my tongue between her lips and clamped my lower lip on her clit, Jenny moaned and joined in the laughter. When I twisted my head I could see Aria and Nella on either side, but Johanna was more quiet behind me. I still wasn't sure just how far she'd be willing to go. Well, it was time to see just how far Jenny would.

I began sliding upward, pulling my tongue out of her pussy and towards her asshole. Although I'm not extremely experienced in any form of anal sex, it's been a fetish of mine for many years. And I knew that after an hour in the Jacuzzi Jenny's ass would be warm, wet and clean. When my tongue reached her puckered hole she drew in a sharp breath... a second before releasing a very loud moan. Her breath became erratic as I was reaming her for all I was worth.

I had done this only once before and neither me or my girlfriend at the time had truly enjoyed it. But this time things were completely different. Here was a glorious ass, a sexually formidable woman and I'd been dreaming about her ass for too long. The feeling of her cheeks against the one on my face, her flesh beneath my fingers, her grinding motions as she pushed back against my tongue... I was in paradise.

Another click drove me even further: I gave her asshole a last kiss and straightened up. When my cock slapped against her belly she turned her head around, knowing fully well what I had in mind. I was not going to fuck her pussy. Oh no. But suddenly I learned that I was not going to fuck her ass either: the laughter that my mind had forgotten about came rushing back when Aria and Nella pulled me back down, laughing harder than ever.

"Oh no you won't!!! No yet anyway!"

"Sit back down you oversexed maniac!"

I don't remember who said what, but I realized that this was indeed not the best time for this. I let out a long and powerful sigh and joined in there laughter. When I sat back against my seat underwater, Jenny turned around and bent to kiss me with fire. "You better finish what you started soon or else you're going to regret it!" Then we both started laughing.

On the other side, Johanna was laughing too, but her eyes were wide open as she was realizing just what she was getting herself into. A few minutes later we'd all calmed down enough to resume. And it was my turn.

"Nella. That was a bit mean, don't you think? Truth or dare?"

"You know a bit too much about me now Will. I'm going to go with dare."

"Perfect. Maybe the game is still too young for fucking, but I'd like all the others here to see something only me and Aria have seen before. You're going to masturbate and let us hear your climax when it comes."

To my surprise, Nella laughed. "What do you think I've been doing while you were sucking Jenny's pussy..." And then she closed her eyes and leaned her head backwards on the deck. From one instant to the next her breathing exploded: she had been hiding her impending climax from everybody. Less than ten seconds later she was climaxing, screaming pleasure and sex all over the mountain. It's strange how time can slow down during such moments.

I could swear that I've seen her blossoming into her climax a lot slower than the few seconds it took her to get there. Her breasts, squeezed between her stretched arms, pushed out of the water as a first gift. Then she began writhing and twisting in her seat, the warm skin of her arms sliding up and down across her belly. When she opened her mouth for her first moan her spell was complete and everybody was entranced. We were all completely silent, watching the magic that was Nella during her climaxes. Aria sang her laughter while Nella shone like a Midsummer blaze. From across the Jacuzzi, I could see that Aria had her legs entwined with Nella, Jenny had slipped her arm around Nella's waist and Johanna was leaning closer and closer to Nella's head.

When her screams began to relent Nella opened her eyes and looked at Johanna. With sex oozing out of her every pore, Nella placed her hand behind Johanna's head and pulled her in for a kiss that threatened to vaporize all the water. It was as wild and passionate as I had just been with Jenny, just as hot. Seconds later Nella pulled back, breathing hard. Johanna opened her eyes in surprise, unable to understand why Nella had stopped. When she leaned forward and began sucking on one of Nella's breasts, we were all completely taken by surprise. Nella shivered and moaned under Johanna's kiss, but Aria reached for the blonde dancer. "Come here beautiful, " she said, smiling gently, "this wasn't part of the dare..."

Johanna pulled back, as if waking up from a dream. She began laughing shyly, her face becoming redder. "Sorry about this..." But by then we were all smiling: it was an easily forgotten mistake. As it was her turn to play, Johanna straightened and looked at Aria.

"Truth or dare?"

"Truth."

"Who here has the greatest tasting pussy?"

We all laughed at the question, but Aria merely smiled. She looked at Nella and said: "I'm sorry love, but Johanna is impossible to beat..."

"Hey! Shouldn't there be a complete review like I had to do earlier?"

For some reason they all found this very amusing and began pelting me with water. But Jenny was eager to play.

"Will! Truth or dare?"

"Truth!"

"Oh damn you! why don't you ever say *dare* when I ask it?" After a pause she found a question. "Have you ever had anal sex before?"

"Hmmm, is that a trick question?" Everybody laughed. "Yes, but not nearly enough."

Beside me, Aria looked at Johanna: "Truth or dare?"

"Truth."

"Well well, " said Aria, "everyone's playing it safe it seems. Among the four of us, who would you rather fuck?"

"Argh! I can't answer that!!! That *is* a trick question! I'd like to fuck everyone!" Everyone laughed, but Aria wasn't satisfied.

"But that's not an answer. You'll have to do a dare. "

"What? No, I was going to answer..."

"To late Johanna. Now let's see. Your last question was a bit narcissist: you knew full well that I love the taste of your pussy. To make amends you're going to let everyone here taste you for a few seconds."

There was a short silence: even though I had reamed Jenny's asshole, we still hadn't even seen Johanna completely nude yet! When she got up, an unreadable expression on her face, I was stunned: she was gorgeously shaven. Her flat and hard dancer's abdomen flowed flawlessly down to her mound and lips without any trace of hair at all. Her legs were just as clean, the moonlight completely unblemished on her skin. Only the pearls of water broke the purity of her skin. Her pussy was a marvel to behold, low between her legs and generous, her pale lips puffed out and distended.

But before I could enjoy it further, she turned around and straddled Nella. When she bent down Nella moved up and leapt to her pussy. I could see her chin from between Johanna's legs and it was clear that Nella was doing a lot more than tasting. Then again I wasn't able to take a good look as Johanna moved away pretty soon and turned to Jenny. Add to that the fact that her ass was finally exposed. Years of dancing had metamorphosed what must have been a very nice ass to begin with into a wonderful work of art. On par with Jenny's it was just a bit wider, more mature. Just a hint of a line between her buttocks and thighs, where Jenny had none. But I had the definite impression that, if the opportunity presented itself, I would enjoy licking it just as much.

But suddenly it was my turn. Johanna seemed to hesitate a bit, apparently having problems getting into a proper position. Yet when I wrapped my hands around her waist and grabbed her ass to pull her against me, she placed her own hands on my head. The flow of warmth and wetness, and the taste of spring in her juices delighted me. But when I looked up to her she was staring down at me intently. And out of nowhere the strange feelings returned: this should have been an awkward moment, an embarrassing part of a game. It was far from that. She was pushing against me, forcing me to open her lips and find her clit and her hole. The look in her eyes was unmistakable: she wanted to cum in my mouth, the dare was completely forgotten.

And soon she did. Aria tried to pull her away from me at one point but when she looked up at Johanna she stopped. She started buckling and shaking, her muscles straining with the effort of staying against my mouth as long as possible. She finally cried out and pulled back, falling down on her knees to get back to her seat. Nella looked at me from across the Jacuzzi and it was clear on her face that she wanted to fuck Johanna as much as I did.

She started to ask Johanna to play, but we reminded her that we couldn't pick someone twice in a row.

"Aria, then. Truth or dare?"

"Dare."

"Are you sure?"

"I'm sure Nella."

"Hmmm. I'm going to ask you to do something which would have been really easy about six months ago. Will, get up."

"What? Wasn't that my own dare a few turns ago?"

"Yes it was... But get up and I'm sure you're going to like it. Now Aria, get on your knees in front of him, get your face as close as you can to his cock... and *don't* suck him for three minutes."

Aria grinned, apparently confident. And for the first minute everything seemed alright. She was looking up at me and at my cock serenely, even though the other girls were encouraging her to suck me off. But during the second minutes, it was clear that Aria was having troubles. Her eyes kept shifting away only to dart back to my cock, her breathing was getting shallower and quicker. When I saw that I began flexing my cock, making it bob up and down mere inches away from her face and mouth.

"Argh! I can't believe it!" she moaned. "How much time?"

"One minute ten seconds." Replied Nella.

"That's impossible! I'm not going to make it damn you Nella!"

Everybody laughed and the encouragements became louder and a lot more descriptive... But still Aria was resisting herself. Yet about twenty seconds later she placed her hands on my thighs, ready to pull me in. Then Nella spoke again: "By the way, if ever you decide to suck him, we're going to pull you off when the three minutes are up. You only have 40 seconds left." And with that Aria closed her eyes, opened her mouth and took me in. She blew me like a wild animal, sucking, licking, kissing and pumping my cock passionately. The other women were laughing hard but too soon the timer rang and the three of them pulled her off me.

MrIllusion
MrIllusion
4,842 Followers