String of Luck Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrIllusion
MrIllusion
4,842 Followers

"Argh! That was unfair Nella! You knew I couldn't resist after a few months without a cock at hand..."

"Yep! I knew pretty well. Now, as you failed your dare, you're facing a bad truth... Could you repeat what you told me earlier in the bathroom?"

Aria paused, her mouth agape. "You can't be serious Nella." Nella merely grinned. "Ok. What Nella wants me to tell you is that... Oh my God it's hard!" She laughed, clearly nervous. "Well, I told Nella that a perfect way to celebrate this little getaway of ours would be to have... to have an orgy at some point. I want to fuck each and everyone of you at the same time... I want to feel your bodies all over mine, tongues and fingers and a cock inside me, all over me... I want your cum all over me guys..."

There was a weird silence after Nella stopped talking. Nobody knew exactly what to say or how to react, but everyone had a large grin. Breaking the silence, I asked Johanna:

"Truth or dare?"

"Truth."

"We learned this afternoon that you have no boyfriend at this moment." I paused, knowing full well that things could get really interesting with my next question. I knew there was already some romantic tension between us, but I wanted to know just how much. And, I must add, the wine was by now really getting to me! "Just how badly do you need to get fucked by a man right now?"

Johanna looked at me straight in the eyes, took a deep breath and whispered: "Really, really badly."

There was a sweet silence after that: everybody had felt the passion and the need in Johanna's words. And it was clear that I was a willing male; the only willing male around here...

Then Johanna, whose turn it was, looked at Nella. "Truth or dare?"

"Truth."

"Would you mind?"

"No."

As simple as that. Nella was smiling at me and Johanna. There was still a silence, but now it had a new flavor: Johanna and I were going to have sex. Soon. And then the pace of things quickened. Jenny's dare for Aria was nearly as straightforward as Johanna's question to Nella: "Aria, I dare you to make love to two women at the same time."

To which she replied: "With pleasure. But we can't do that here can't we?"

Nella chimed in: "How about the master bedroom?"

"Let's go then." And with that Jenny, Aria and Nella got up, gloriously naked in the moonlight, got out of the Jacuzzi and into the house.

In a matter of two minutes a fun game of truth or dare between five friends had turned into a moonlit Jacuzzi where two people suddenly had the privacy to make love. In those two minutes all the barriers that prevented us from jumping on one another had disappeared: it was clear now that we wanted each other, that Nella didn't mind, that we had the privacy, that she was even already wet just as I was already hard, and that nothing was going to prevent us from going as far as we wanted.

From then on, everything became simple. At first there had been a definite attraction, not simply sexual but something a bit more complex. Then there had been the walk under the stars, confusing things a bit further. Then the Jacuzzi where we had done things so out of context that they had only served to make things more fuzzy: was I falling in love with this girl? Was she falling in love with me?

Now everything was simple: we were starved for each other and had no reason not to abandon ourselves to the hunger. She had been sitting straight for the past half-hour or so, her breasts proudly out of the water. I knelt down, moved across the water and bent down to eat one of her nipples. Johanna didn't moan, groan of cry out in impossible delight: instead she simply let out a long sigh of release. Then my hands slipped around her thighs to pull her against me, while hers pulled me close against her breast. I sucked and pulled, licked and nibbled and even bit a few times. Now she was beginning to moan.

Her long legs unfolded outside mines and I felt her muscles stirring and tightening around me. She was strong, this blonde dancer, and as she pulled me closer I couldn't keep my mouth on her breast anymore. Forced up my mouth met hers at the same time that my hard cock met her hard belly. My sight and earring went black and dumb as the kiss began, a deep groan of pleasure that shook both our bodies. It was my skin that was overwhelming me with sensations. I had never been with a girl this tight and firm, her entire body purposefully sculpted and worked. Lean and capable muscles, an entire body designed trough workout and practice to be a perfect dancing machine: a masterwork of power and beauty.

And I was drinking all in too fast! One of her hands behind my hand, the other one on my back and her legs locked beyond release around my thighs and waist. Yet we were not kissing like wild animals, with an uncontrolled fury. Powerful but slow, a kind of kiss I had never experienced before. On the other hand, my hips and her belly were doing the best they could to make my cock the focus of this embrace. When the kiss broke under the pressure we looked at each other in silence, barely breathing hard, yet with more anticipation and eagerness than I've ever felt. I was convinced that I had something to discover with this girl, something important, and that only sex would bring me the answer.

Her hold suddenly loosened and she pushed herself up to sit on the ledge of the patio. Following those dancing breasts of hers I moved up too and knelt where she had been sitting before. Her legs were wide open to let me in as close as I could. And, just as she had guessed, her exposed pussy was just at the right height: it was matching my cock perfectly. With one leg on the top of the Jacuzzi and the other one slowly moving up to my shoulder, she had blatantly opened her pussy for me. When she placed her hands behind her on the patio, her breasts seemed to explode towards me. But it was her eyes and the look on her face that made me smile like a contended sex maniac.

I grabbed my cock with a fist and pushed it down against her pussy. Her eyes nearly closed while I moved the head of my cock up and down between her lips, but our eyes were still locked. She took a deep breath when she felt my other hand wrapping itself around the leg she had moved to my shoulder: I was going to penetrate her.

I never saw my cock slipping inside her for the first time, but I saw her face changing as I pushed in: her eyes widened and thinned, her mouth opened and closed slightly, her smile appeared and vanished. I was slowly pushing my entire eight inches inside her, meeting no resistance or stiffness as she was more than ready for me. When she felt the base of my cock opening her pussy just a bit wider for the last inch, my balls touching her taut ass, Johanna's head tilted backwards and her pussy clamped me incredibly hard. Her inner muscles seemed as developed as the ones in her legs and torso.

When I pulled back outwards her head came back up and she stared back at me once more. Bringing one of her hands to her pussy, she used her fingers to open her top of her lips and reveal her clit. "Fuck me." She whispered in a barely audible moan. Shifting my grip on her thigh, sliding it back against her hip, I smiled again and began to push back in. I don't know how much my pubic bone was hitting her clit but feeling her hand there, opening her pussy for me, was really exhilarating.

Her beasts began dancing again, as the angle of her chest was placing them between the mere twitches of a woman fully upright and the full slides of one completely on her back. Right now they were jumping up and down and slightly rotating with each of my thrusts, a duo of firm flesh that was mesmerizing me. Soon her head joined in the dance: her eyes were closed, she was loosing herself in the sex, and her head was catching up to the rhythm by lolling from one side to the other.

Her free leg hooked itself behind my back once more as Johanna pulled me against her with all the power of that leg. Her hair began swishing behind her as passion began sweeping us both. Yet we wore both still silent. Except for our flesh that is. Over the deep hum of the Jacuzzi and the perfect stillness of the autumn night, the rhythmic sound of my thighs and abdomen slapping her legs and that merry hand of her was, to say the least, obvious. But now moans or groans, no naughty words or spoken desires: we had what we wanted and that was to fuck each other until we both came.

And that was going to happen pretty soon. Johanna's leg, the one on my shoulder, began trying to reach its twin as it bore down on me. When the other one left my waist only to hook up above my elbow, Johanna released her pussy and brought her hand behind her. Pushing down on my shoulder and supported by my elbow, Johanna lifted herself from the patio. I could see her belly tightening up, her muscles tracing beautiful lines from her ribcage to her thighs. Our rhythm and pattern changed with this new situation, as her hips were free to rotate every which way they chose.

Her pussy transformed from the delightful discovery I had just made into an astonishing wonder. Instead of having every penetrations being more of the same nectar, each of my thrusts felt like I was discovering something new, felt like I was making love to a new woman. Different sensations as she was tilting her hips forward or back, moving them up and down, rotating them from side to side, squeezing her pussy or releasing me to her smooth and well lubricated channel...

When I saw her head fall back down again and her mouth opened wide, I knew she was about to cum. When I felt her pussy clamping around me harder than ever before, I knew I couldn't help but cum myself. Our rhythm broke down and so did her concentration as she moved back down against the patio. Through uneven breaths she asked me to cum on her breasts and belly. Somehow this was even more erotic than the thought of filling her womb with my seed.

A few thrusts was all it took before I was forced to pull out. Quickly she moved her legs down and allowed me to move forward as much as possible. Holding herself up on one of her shoulders (as her other hand was back on her pussy) she was offering me her breasts on a golden platter. I hadn't cum in the last 24 hours at least, and when I felt my cum rising from my balls I began to laugh. When she felt and saw the first explosion hit her she joined in: she had probably rarely seen so much sperm being hosed on her breasts before.

She came as I was still emptying my balls on her, collapsing down all the way on her back, with both hands on her pussy. I asked quickly: "afraid I was going to make you pregnant?" When she answered no, puzzled, I pushed my cock back down and slipped between her fingers and lips all the way in. Gripping her hips with both hands I began fucking her for all I was worth. The unexpected wave of pleasure hit her completely by surprise and ten seconds later another orgasm rocked her body. This time she moaned out and shouted her pleasure as I laughed with her.

When I was simply unable to keep up, too drained and tired, we fell back into the Jacuzzi, into each other's arms. Actually her ass was in my hands too. And as I was kneading it and discovering just how wonderful a small ass can be, she placed her mouth against my ear and whispered: "We're not done you and I. I don't think I've ever had something quite as big as your cock in my ass, but you're going to sodomize me before we get back to the city. I want your beautiful cock inside my ass as deep as it's going to go, understood?"

I couldn't think of an answer. I had been wanting to take Nella and Aria's ass during this trip, and after licking Jenny's asshole earlier I though that if everything else failed I would at least have hers. But now it seemed as if I was going to have a lot more than one chance at this rarely enjoyed part of sex. And if Johanna's ass was just as wonderful inside as it was outside, I fear I'll become addict to anal sex. Oh... What a shame!

***

P.S. I hope you guys enjoyed this last part of the String of Luck. What about the orgy and all the anal sex that was going to happen in the next part? Well, I'm out of motivation for this storyline. Mostly because I've written about 90 pages of it, but also because I haven't received a single feed back, either public comment or e-mail. I enjoy seeing the votes and reads, but nothing compares to reading a few words or lines about how someone liked the story. Thanks for reading. Watch for other stories in a few weeks or months.

MrIllusion
MrIllusion
4,842 Followers