Strings Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She also liked to be on her back whilst I went down on her, I would position myself alongside her, kneeling with my ass in the air. As I delved away on her thumbnail sized clit she would squeeze my balls, finger my ass or pull Old Glory backwards from its normal erect angle. When she came the sensitivity of her clit was too much and I had to back away. If she happened to be on top of my face I would lie there with the weight of her body crushing across my eyes and mouth, pressing against teeth, squashing my nose. It was a little painful and quite hard to breathe. I would lie under her shuddering pressing body with my mouth open, my tongue withdrawn, not permitted to touch her clit, nonetheless I could feel her giant organ throbbing inside my open mouth.

And face sitting was what the BBW domme called Mary, from Birmingham was about. In our correspondence I had described Candy's favourite cunnilingus positions and at our second meeting we did the act. She ordered me to strip, tied my hands behind my back and wound more rope around my cock and balls before throwing me to the bed. She quickly stripped and promptly sat on my face and aggressively had her way with me for an hour or so, grinding and pounding my face between short bouts of copulation. It was hard breathless work but a lot of fun as she humped my head.

But at one point after a particularly rough bit of face squashing she got her phone out and called someone, it was another guy - another 'sub'. She held the phone to me and told me to say hello. That was all.

The session ended when she released me, gave me a lovely blowjob with a messy facial finish, 'I like nasty sex' she said. As we relaxed afterwards she told me her fantasy was to have two male subs serve her orally and to force them to suck each other's cocks.

I didn't see her again, but as she had liked my earlier emails describing my experiences with Candy I decided to compose a fantasy based on hers, but switched around, with one master and two female subs.

* * *

The Blonde and the Brunnette

The blonde haired woman entered the hotel lobby dressed as instructed in a smart business suit, pale blue blouse and red handbag. It was five past the hour, exactly on time.

She scanned the seating and selected one by the far wall, opposite someone, a brunette dressed in exactly the same attire. Their eyes briefly met but neither woman showed recognition of why they were there. The blonde was nervous with anticipation and the unknown. The instructions were to wait where they were until notified.

It was half an hour of rising, internal tension and eye avoidance before a text came through to the Blonde's phone. She read it, and from the corner of her eye she knew Brunette was reading her phone too. Simultaneously they both stood up and walked towards the elevators. Brunette pushed the button to call for the lift, and when it opened Blonde selected the second floor.

Neither woman spoke, they were of similar height, although Brunette was much more slender. On the second floor they followed the directions in silence, shoulder to shoulder they reached the hotel room. Brunette knocked.

It opened and Master stood before them, omnipotent, confident. 'Come in ladies.'

The king size bed dominated the room, his zipped up bag was to the right on the desk. He motioned them to stand by the window. 'Put these on.' He handed them both a blindfold. They meekly complied.

'Now strip.'

Blonde undressed, loosened and took off her shoes, she could hear Brunette doing likewise. The suits were soon off, then the blouses were dropped to the floor. Blonde's erect nipples were already prominent.

'Everything off!' Master demanded, and Blonde first unhooked her bra and dropped it to the floor, as it landed on her blouse she slipped down her tights and panties over her hips. She lowered them down and kicked them off to stand alongside an equally nude Brunette.

'Very nice,' said Master, 'Now turnaround.'

As Blonde and Brunette turned their shoulders bumped each other and they wobbled. They heard Master move around the room, and then the unzipping of his bag. He came back to the women, Blonde heard more rustling as he handled Brunnette, and then he grabbed Blonde's wrists behind her back and tied them.

'Turnaround again.'

There was more rustling and then Blonde felt his hands, he massaged her breasts, cupped them briefly and then tied them up, a thin rope wrapped around each one and then under her arm pits to be knotted between her shoulder blades. Her nipples were hardened peaks on squeezed and bulbous tits.

'Lovely,' said Master. There was more movement as Master undressed. Then he grabbed both their crotches by trimmed pubic hairs and pulled the women for a short walk around the room. He laughed as they stumbled behind him. When he stopped he moved them backwards to the edge of the bed and pushed them.

Side by side they landed on the bed, 'Further up.' he ordered. The subs wriggled to move more onto the bed, he grabbed Blonde's pubes lifting her by her hairs to get to the right position.

Master walked around the bed, and then it bounced as he climbed on the other side. Suddenly his thighs were either side of Blonde's head. She could smell his manhood. He sat down on her face, quite hard and rubbed on her, 'lick!' he said.

After a few minutes he lifted off and moved over to Brunette, and again said, 'lick.' He went back and forth between Brunette and Blonde's faces, sometimes he pushed his cock into their mouths, or demanded they slurp at his balls. Then he straddled them the other way. 'Lick my arse.'

He moved around the bed and got on top of Brunette, forced her legs apart and fucked her, fingering Blonde at the same time, and then switched over and fucked Blonde and fingered Brunette, who groaned. 'Be careful girls, nobody is allowed to cum except me.'

'Get your mouth over to my cock Brunette,' Blonde felt the other sub struggle on the bed next to her. Soon she could hear Master groaning. Then he moved Brunette up the bed so her bound tits were above Blonde's face. He grabbed one of Brunette's tits and forced the nipple into Blonde's mouth, in and out sucking and licking. He continued to fuck Blonde and force Brunette's tightly squeezed tit into her mouth.

He rested a while and then ordered Brunette, 'Open your pussy.' Blonde felt Brunette move around - Master guided the blinded sub into position, and then pulled his cock from Blonde and shoved it into Brunettes cunt. After a while he switched back to Blonde, and for a few minutes swapped his cock between the two open vulvas.

'Move again Brunette.'

Master got up and pushed the women into a 69 position with Brunette above Blonde. He positioned above Blondes face, 'Brunette, you fuck and Blonde, you lick.

Masters long cock pushed into Brunette's cunt as he pushed her backside down to press her body onto Blondes mouth, her tongue licked at Brunette's clit with Master's cock sliding in and out of her.

'Lick my cock as it goes in and out,' He ordered.

Master groaned with pleasure but withheld his orgasm. He relaxed as both subs remained in position.

'Time to move again,' He said. He untied Blonde's tits, and then her hands and moved her to the top of the vast supersized bed. He re-tied her hands to the head board and opened her legs and tied her ankles to her wrists, so she was spread open with her legs wide apart - her thighs were giant hams either side of her exposed inner flesh, like a butcher's display.

Then he tied Brunette in the same position, but to the opposite end of the bed, the result was their cunt's and asses were pressed against each other.

'Fabulous,' said Master, and for the next few minutes he played and teased the compressed cunts simultaneously. Sometimes he demanded the subs suck his cock, other times he straddled them and lowered himself to fuck one of their cunts whilst his balls slapped the other.

Master then got an enormous vibrating wand from his bag, and plugged in the trailing power cable to the nearest socket. He knelt next to the bed and placed the broad head of the toy between the subs, touching both clitorises.

When he switched on the power there was an immediate reaction from the women, Blonde yelped and Brunnette said 'Oh my god.'

He kept the vibration setting to low and moved the head up and down slowly from the clitorises, stimulating the labia and vulva of both women simultaneously.

He continued stroking them, and gradually increased the intensity of the vibrations, and the women responded. Their breathing gave way to moaning, and straining within their bounds they pressed their cunts together trapping the source of their pleasure. Soon the buzzing of the wand was drowned out as the moans suddenly gave way to shriek as the women climaxed pressed hard against each other.

It had taken barely five minutes to bring them both off at the same time.

He removed the wand and took a break, leaving the panting subs in position. He made a gin and tonic from the mini bar and enjoyed watching them for a while until it was time to untie them and move them around into new positions.

Sometimes he tied them, at other times he let them be free. He had them both lie on their backs, stacked on top of each other and fucked them, swapping one to the other. He made one suck him and the other lick his asshole. He lay one on her side and fucked her from behind whilst the other licked at his shaft as it slid in and out. Between deep thrusts he would pull out and force a face hard into the other subs gaping wet pussy.

He pushed Blonde into a seated position on the bed and pulled Brunette close. He put a hand on the back of Brunette's head and pulled Blonde's body closer and forced her cunt onto Brunettes's mouth. 'I love to watch you lick each other.' He made them swap positions and even tied them into a 69, across the bed, using his hands to force their heads into gaping crotches.

After ten minutes he said, 'Stop moving your heads, but keep those tongues inside those pussies,' - he had another G&T, and sat on the bed with his feet resting on the helpless subs. He watched TV as he drank.

An hour had gone by and he decided they had worked hard for him and deserved a reward. So he untied them, and removed their blindfolds.

'Bring your faces over here,' he made them kneel on the floor, their cheeks pressed together, his cock was a few inches above them.

'Say, please cum on our faces Master,' he said.

The women complied in unison as he masturbated above their upturned faces.

'Now open you mouths and stick out your tongues.'

He demanded they lick and suck each other's tongues, and use their hands to play with his balls and perineum. Quite soon Master ejaculated thick white globs of sperm which splashed over the touching outstretched tongues of both subs, further spurts overshot their twitching tongues and draped strings of cum over their mouths and noses.

Master grabbed his cock and rubbed the sperm over their faces, savouring the slimy sensation.

Master was satisfied and happy, and when he let go of the cocks the subs fell back, drained and exhausted.

12