Strings Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mariko did take to sex like a teenager just discovering its wondrous sensations. Sometimes she would wake me up in the bright Japanese mornings, beneath crisp clean sheets with a long slow blow job. I loved her blow jobs -- she took me to places I hadn't experienced before. Her mouth was wide enough to accommodate OG comfortably and she would often stop 'giving head' the up down nodding of most blow jobs and just hold OG, filling her mouth, and then wriggle her tongue on his underside, the hyper sensitive frenulum. She could make me explode that way. Whether the cum filled her mouth or she let it squirt over her face first, it drooled and pooled with her saliva all over OG and my balls, and then she would smear it around with her tongue, licking all around my genitals, the inside of my thighs and around my perineum. It was one long extended tingling series of mini orgasms. Shangri La.

When we fucked her preferred position was on top, the 'frog'.

She woke me one morning slurping at my cock and then moved up, and sat on my face. She was only 52 kilos and she squatted on me with Asian flexibility. I would lick at her for a few minutes but she would eventually take over thrusting her pelvis back and forth rapidly, with one hand modesty covering her gasping mouth till she climaxed.

She would move down to straddle OG and after a few little humps she would say 'I like my style' and raise herself up on her haunches, squatting up and down slowly on me. All the way in and out, one hand on my chest the other alternating between cupping her breast or covering her mouth. Often I would struggle not to cum inside her, and even turn my mind to non-sexual thoughts to control myself. Eventually she would get ready for the orgasm and do the same rapid pelvic thrusting, clitoris jamming movements. She would cum in a shuddering mouth clamped silence, and then fall backwards, her knees fully bent, a hard OG forced backwards and still inside her.

I would wriggle from under her and scramble on top trying to keep OG in place, this was difficult for the clumsy western Gaijin. But I would get there and make love to her, building up to my own massive release, usually with her knees held up in the crook of my arms, then a quick extraction and I'd shift up the bed. She would open her mouth and lay out that fabulous tongue and I would spray her, tongue, mouth, lips and nose. Once, memorably, her nose was coated and a bubble of cum expanded and contracted pleasingly from one of her nostrils as she breathed.

There was more to vanilla fucking and sucking with Mariko. A previous, American boyfriend had wanted anal sex with her and she asked me if I wanted to do it. I later learned she had thought anal sex was normal and she didn't particularly want it. The offer was Japanese politeness.

Well we did it, in a sideways approach I would go down on her licking her clit and lips and probing her vagina, after a few minutes I would extend the licks downwards along her perineum and then around her anus. Licking from above the hood of her clitoris and down around her ass I would occasionally flick into her anus, each time a bit deeper, and always adding more spit and vaginal juice. I would add a fingertip, gently inserting and withdrawing between the licks, and gradually push in to the first joint, then add a second finger, probing and pushing a little deeper. She would groan and spread her legs wider and wider. I would add an index finger from my other hand and eventually a fourth finger was inserted, all up to the second joint. He pussy was sodden wet and heaving as I pulled the four fingers slightly apart, gaping her ass.

She was ready, and so was OG.

I would move around and mount her, fucking her pussy-chan long and deep and then pull out, roll her over and begin to slowly enter her doggy style, anally.

It was very slow, I would hold her hips so did didn't pull away, it did hurt her but gradually I eased past the muscle and she loosened up. When I was in to the hilt and stroking in and out she would meet my thrusts, saying, 'More deeper Jack, deeper, deeper'.

I could feel her anus lubricating, I didn't realise it could do that, and I would fuck her till she screamed an orgasm. Then I would pull out to complete ass to mouth style.

Once I did this after we had been apart for over two months, she had dieted down to 48 kilos. Losing the lovely small breasts in the process.

I met her on a hot day at Roppongi Cross, she was deeply tanned, and wearing heels and a tight fitting orange mini dress that almost matched her skin tone. She was radiantly made up and had flowing long thick black hair and looked fabulous, I think I might have gawped at her.

After an Italian meal at Capricciosa's and drinks in Motown during which I had established she was wearing nothing else beneath that dress, we retired to the Capital Tokyu hotel. And then I discovered she had shaved.

We made love with a new intensity and when the anal sex started I began to swap OG around from hole to hole to mouth. When she came, it was hard, sprawled on her front wriggling furiously and screaming, actually screaming! She pushed her face into the pillows to stifle the screams, bucking her bottom hard back onto my pelvic bone.

I came deep inside her anus, and rolled off.

Cum slowly oozed out of her onto the sheet.

And as expected the sheets had to be washed as well as both of us before sleep was permitted.

Though this experience was intense and satiating, something put me off. She had extremely narrow hips and a small peachy hard ass - and was very slender, her limbs were tiny compared to mine, her pussy was bald, and her breasts had disappeared. OK, her nipples, labia and face still portrayed a mature woman but suddenly the semi starved forty year old's body looked akin to a pre-pubescent child. I felt uncomfortable, it was a look I didn't like in a woman and certainly I had never entertained young girl fantasies.

Mariko had to put back the missing kilos and become a woman again.

Our love affair didn't blossom, it boomed, Mariko's sexual awakening included tiny hints of threesome sex with her friend Eriko. And then once in a taxi sat between them Mariko gripped OG through a jeans trouser leg demonstrating his girth to a suitably impressed Eriko. And eventually one quiet evening in Motown I bought both girls a drink and we sat around a table, we were all chatting and smiling. I was finessing the opportunity towards this threesome goal when suddenly some British 'lad' bulldozed into the conversation saying. 'How come one guy has got two lovely girls?' and we were no longer in our bubble of three but back in the Motown Map, he had broken the spell, the bastard.

I hate guys that barge into situations uninvited and ill informed, but even more I hate the slime balls that try it on with a girl the second the boyfriend turns his back. This happens all too often I suspect but our women don't want to tell us for fear of a scene. With Shannon when I was visiting her in the US we talked to a guy at a bar, he was another Brit, a bit arrogant and public school I thought. As soon as I left for the washrooms he asked her, 'Do you fuck around when Jack is out of town?'

And another Brit in Tokyo who worked at the embassy and whom I had met through work persistently invited Mariko out behind my back. The shaven headed, deeply tanned cad wore strong coloured shirts and always a white suite and would pass his 'meishi' business card to her with a view to a date whenever I was away. No wonder so many foreigners think the Brits are duplicitous.

The ultimate in all this for me was the so called best friends, note the plural, who fucked my wife behind my back when I was away working on oil rigs.

Don't tread on another man's shoes is a worthy motto, I failed on occasions but was never so blatant and callous and these assorted assholes.

But my threesome Nipponese fantasy took a step closer when Eriko and her 'friend' a married Japanese salaryman came over to Mariko's for dinner.

As always Mariko over catered and eventually we were all stuffed and more than a little drunk, except salaryman who had to get home.

I had arrived late and was still in my suit when he left. I sat on the sofa with Mariko next to me and Eriko facing us still sat at the dining table. Mariko did her 'feel the girth' move on OG who dutifully sprang to attention. Unprompted she then unzipped and exposed me. Seizing the moment I was instantly completely naked, at my hardest and proudest in front of two well-dressed lovelies. I motioned Mariko to kneel in front of me, and suck OG.

'Why don't you take a picture?' I suggested to Eriko.

So Mariko handed her camera to Eriko explaining its operation in Japanese, then she returned to her position at my feet and Eriko snapped away.

The threesome wasn't to be, Mariko did instruct Eriko how to cup my balls and wank my shaft with her cool hands, and she had to remove Eriko's cigarette to do so. Unfortunately Eriko had an aversion to sperm and declined to join the pretend game of learning how to 'suck dick', though she did kiss OG just beneath the glands. I did however get Mariko quickly stripped despite giggly protests and carried her into the bedroom. Laughing all the time she attempted to cover her mouth, tits and pussy-chan with her hands as I entered her. She did protest too much because her pussy-chan was the wettest I had ever known it. Eriko wouldn't strip or join in but was also laughing as she clicked away with the camera and moved around the bed and then on top of the bed wobbling around us, sometimes kneeling looking inexpertly for good action shots.

I long stroked in and fully out of Mariko trying to present penetrative views like a porn star, despite her best attempts at modesty. Then with all the thrashing about we destabilised the mattress and our fornication ended in whoops of laughter as Eriko lost her balance on the bed and fell on top of us. OG popped out and Mariko successfully closed her legs. We were all a bit too drunk, OG quickly went floppy and Eriko was soon fast asleep, so no threesome but an awesome and fun experience anyway.

Over time between the sex and partying Mariko showed me around Tokyo and then parts of Japan. We holidayed in Okinawa, visited Osaka's massive black castle and the ancient temples and the sophisticated gardens of Kyoto. We climbed Mount Fuji seeing sunrise simultaneously with the raising of the Hinomaru flag as the national anthem played. We travelled by Shinkansen bullet trains north and west, and soberly strolled the peace park around the A-Dome of Hiroshima. She accompanied me on several trips to Beijing, Seoul and Manila, we holidayed in Turkey and the Med, and she frequently visited me in England.

It was all too good to be true.

Then British Airways began the process of selling off my division, which had two interconnected unforeseen consequences. My division was being split up and sold to different buyers, my job was soon to be over. How would we stay together?

The first consequence and a surprise was being head hunted by United Airlines, my income took a step change increase, and my career would continue, but without the guaranteed regular trips to Japan. The second consequence was therefore to ask Mariko to marry me, and she accepted.

I flew to Japan and we met the British Embassy people, thankfully not the cad in the white suit who would probably exact a price for granting Mariko emigration.

But the marriage plans were still born because three months into my new job and September 11th 2001 wrecked everything; world peace and my future life. Jettisoned without any compensation I was jobless, without income, nor any means to support an immigrant bride. Perhaps white suit cad man would have been useful.

Immigration application failed.

Marriage plans scuppered.

They even demolished the Capitol Tokyu Hotel, it and all those fabulous memories turned to dust.

I didn't want to share any of this with Silvie.

* * *

30th January 2013

Me: Good morning Silvie and sorry I missed your reply last night. I worked around the far-east for a decade, the second job in that time took me to Japan almost once a month. That's when I met her, we stayed together in an intermittent way for years. Then September 11th happened, I lost my airline job ten days later. It wasn't a good time. That was many years ago, and life always moves on. I would like to know where your inspiration comes from. I am partially available today, leaving for London soon, Jack xx

I wanted to move away from my history as quickly as possible without appearing weird, and take the conversation back to her background.

Silvie: No problem I'm not usually so prolific on email but I was up late writing. I think it's probably a good time for me to state my current position as you at least appear to be open and straightforward (I'm guessing that from your considered writing style as of course I don't know you). I am in a relationship and have been on The Vault just to explore what and who is out there. You may now think I'm a bad person and dishonest. At least one of those is true. My partner moved away 3 years ago and I have only seen him at weekends for the majority of that time. Eventually I got lonely, frustrated but I love him so stuck it through. I woke up one day after a very filthy dream in which I came and thought 'God I've got to do something about my frustration!' Why The Vault? It just came up in a google search. Why BDSM? I don't really know what it entails in real life, I haven't and won't read any of the popular submission literature, all I can say is that I have what I suppose is a dirty mind. I love sex, I love the mess you can make, I love the sound the smell the taste......

I'm at work so I'll leave it at that for now, and anyway my current relationship status may turn you off. I hope not.

Wow! I had not only successfully changed topic away from me to her, but she loves the mess, smells, taste of sex, this girl was affecting me in ways I hadn't experienced before. What's more, she wasn't looking for a long term serious relationship, she was already in one. She was another lonely frustrated wife, but was she married? And what did she look like?

But now I knew her name.

So I googled her and scrolled down a short list of several UK Sylvie Carneys. Two were in Bourneshire, one of those in Bridgebourne and the other on one of the offshore islands. I clicked and viewed the public version of their respective Facebook pages. The Bridgebourne girl was a student, too young, pretty enough but I was sure she wasn't impersonating a thirty seven year old. The islander was the right age, but the only photo was of her head and shoulders, taken outdoors with a hat and scarf obscuring most of her face. There were hints of prettiness, nice eyes and a cute smile, but I couldn't tell the shape of her face, see her hair or get any idea if she was fat or thin. She said she was petite, a slim 34A. Was it her? OG wanted to think so.

Me: Hi Sylvie Thanks for your longest mail yet, your status is not a problem, I am not at all interested in a new serious LTR either, I am looking for a friend with benefits I guess, and those benefits I think you know about. Be assured I will be very discrete if anything develops between us. I would love to talk further, but am in a rush. If you want to text - I will send my mobile number. Warm and sticky regards.

As I rushed to the station I wondered if she would she swap mobile numbers. And once on the train I continued to focus on the new information she had imparted to me. So I wrote another email.

Me: I am on a train, just re read your email, and now I have a 'boner' like I used to get on those long haul flights. I need to think about something else before I get into London. I can't recall if I told you, I am circumsized, I have an average six inch length, (nudging towards seven inches on a very good day), but do boast exceptionally thick endowment (hope your mouth is not too small!), plus very big sperm laden balls. Pulling into Clapham Junction, running out of stops, have to think about libraries or something.

Silvie: Sorry about that, I thought it was pretty restrained compared to your stories! I'll leave that for now. P.S I guess if my mouth doesn't open wide enough you'll just have to force it....

Me: I enjoyed the distraction, perhaps you can send me a photo just of your mouth.

That evening I went to the gym, locker number one was taken so I had to shift along to locker number three. Suddenly an email came through to my Blackberry. Half undressed I opened the message, it was blank, with an attachment. I opened that - it was a photograph. The little screen was filled with a picture of a woman's open mouth, red lips and a flat tongue with a mix of clear and white fluid on it, a white string of the stuff looped from the inside the top of her mouth to the mid point of her tongue. Jesus!

My heart momentarily palpitated, instinctively I understood this was THE woman. She understood me, and I understood her. I sent a quick message.

Me: That is one sensational image!

A little shakily I got my gym gear on and closed the locker containing the Blackberry with a photograph of a woman's sperm filled mouth.

I worked out trying to blank out images of bukkake, my balls were alive, OG was a coiled snake threating to spring out of control the moment my imagination overwhelmed my logic. The battle of the bulge in my thin gym shorts was a mental one, and if the outcome went a certain way, it could have been a workout of cringing embarrassment. Nearly an hour later I trooped downstairs back to the changing rooms, I switched to my trunks with locker number three open and noticed two more messages.

Silvie: Glad you like it....by the way your cock sounds delicious.....I can taste that thick, sweet, silky head already and the little bubble of salty pre-cum...I think I'm going to have to play with myself in the bath.

The second message was another taunting sperm filled open mouth photograph from Cute Little Pixie. This time with two white loops between tongue and teeth. In the sports centre's spa I alternated sweaty lounging in either the hot sauna or the steam room with cooling relaxation in the pool and jaccuzzi, but my mind was buzzing. After the spa I returned to the changing room, there were no more Pixie photos, but locker number three was my new favourite.

Me: I love these pictures, you are doing special things to my groin. And you can send as many as you like, (other body parts too).

That evening I sent another message to her

Me: Your luscious lewd mouth deserves a present.

And attached my photo of Old Glory in repose, the one Claudia and Jen had liked.

Silvie: Oh yes? What will it be?

Me: did you not get the attachment?

Silvie: Oh god I'm salivating. Didn't see that first time......

31st January 2013

Me: Just to let you know, the images of your sexy mouth were on my mind all night. Eventually I had to take matters in hand. Dolops of cum inspired by your red lips and taunting tongue.

Silvie: I am flattered. I couldn't resist either.....I came so hard I nearly broke my back.

12