Strip Black Jack Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
saber6
saber6
26 Followers

"Let me tell you," Bill continued, "she fucks many times better than she kisses and you are right she is the best lay I've ever had."

Angel's ears burned from the crude banter, partially from embarrassment, but mostly from pride. She new she could always please her men, she'd just never heard the praise in those kind of terms before – men talking about her as if she wasn't even there. Breaking her kiss, she looked into Ricks eyes again and asked smiling, "Do you think I'm a real turn on?" she asked squeezing his cock for emphasis.

"Oh yes, ma'am. You're incredible." Rick complemented. "No woman has ever treated me like this, not even my wife."

"Of course not," blurted in Larry, "she's your wife."

"Never mind him," she said, pulling his cheek back so he would look at her again. "Just enjoy this." Keeping eye contact, she slowly lowered herself down on both knees and squatted back on her calves. Smiling, sensuously licking her lips and maintaining that eye contact; she took her tongue and started running circles all around the head of his cock. Rick could hardly stand it, clasping his eyes shut; he rolled his head back in a loud moan. Sliding just a little lower, she flicked her tongue back and forth as fast as she could on that sensitive spot just under the rim of the crown and simultaneously began a series of long slow strokes with her hand. Rick just continued to moan in this incredible pleasure, the likes of which he had never felt before. Angel continued the flicking for another fifteen seconds of so, then rose up and sucked all the pre-cum off its head. She wrapped her lips around the crown, and just rotated her head from side to side around the protruding rim, while continuing to stroke his cock with her hand. Every third or fourth stroke she followed her fist with her lips twisting her head in one direction on the way down and in the opposite direction on the way back up. Rick moaned even louder and tried to thrust up into her mouth.

"Times up!" Larry interrupted again.

Angel slowly pulled her lips off his aching cock, but while still stroking him she cooed, "You liked that, I assume."

"You know I did. That was incredible," he continued to complement, realizing that his balls ached even worse than his cock with need to release. "I've never felt anything like that in all my life."

Angel smiled, took his cock back in her mouth and quickly stroked another half dozen times with her lips and fist. Finally releasing him she declared "Well, good sweetheart. I promise to give you a whole lot more of that before the evening is through. Only next time I won't quit until you've filled my mouth full of your hot cum. And then I'm going to continue until you do it again or beg me to stop." And with that promise, she lower her head one more time and took his hole cock into her mouth, rotating her head so her nose nuzzled deep in his pubic hair.

"Alright, alright!" Larry prodded. "Come on, let him go, it's Bill turn."

Angel stood up slowly and regained eye contact with Rick. She pouted her lips in a kiss and walked sideways over to Bill and without loosing eye contact with Rick sat down on Bill's lap and wrapped her arms around his neck. Still looking at Rick, she said huskily, "Hi Babe. What can I do for my sweet, wonderful, precious lover." Before he could answer, she snapped her head around and kissed him hard on the lips, with all the passion and lust she ever felt for him, much hotter than with Dave or Rick. Bill's hands were quickly on her tits and his cock worked its way between her legs as it grew even harder.

When she broke the kiss, Bill said, "It's your dare, I lost that hand."

"Then let's just kiss, and you can finger fuck my pussy. Alright?"

Before he could answer, she pulled on his neck and started kissing him again. Her head turned on his face wantonly as she ran her hands through his hair over and over again. Her moans grew louder and louder as her already excited sexual needs continued to grow. No one kissed her, excited her more or faster than Bill. And feeling his hard cock between her legs just amplified her normal reactions to his wondrous kisses. She wiggled on his lap, while squeezing her thighs around his cock; trying to move it, so its tip would be closer to where she really needed it.

Bill shot his tongue into her mouth over and over again, working his mouth from side to side, trying to meet her passion with his own. He had never known a woman that could even remotely compare with his Angel in intensity, need or desire to please. She never seemed satiated, and would make love with him for hours. More than once Angel had fallen asleep in his arms exhausted after four or five hours of love making, only to wake Bill up a few hours later by sucking his cock, raring to go at it again.

These memories raced through his head as he kissed her and slid his fingers between her thighs. He found her wetter than he ever remembered and his fingers slipped easily through the folds. He arched his hand closing the tips of his fingers into a tight little circle. Leaning forward a little, pulling her head with him so as not to break the kiss, he twisted his wrist so his fingers could slide right into her opening. He pushed a little and pulled back, pushed a little harder and his fingers drove into the second joints, causing Angel to gasp. He pulled out, pushing back in even harder, sinking his hand up to the knuckles. Angel broke the kiss to gasp even louder this time and squealed in delight as Bill's thumb slipped up through her pussy lips to start working her clitoris.

Angel enjoyed the way he always played with her and always seemed to be more interested in pleasing her than pleasing himself. As usual his fingers and especially his thumb were hitting all her special places. With all the other activity she had already been through she felt her orgasm quickly rising to fruition and she grabbed his head, planting a kiss so desperate and full of need, that it even surprised Bill, who was used to her bursts of passion.

Bill's thumb rode back and forth and all around her clit bringing her to just the verge of her orgasm as she desperately wiggled on his lap, trying to thrust up into his hand, when once again Larry, untimely as usual, shouted, "Times up."

Angel threw her head back and screamed, "Nooooooo! Nooo! Don't stop. I'm almost there.... Oh, no. Please don't stop," she trailed off, for it was too late. Bill had already pulled his hand out of her cunt and was licking his fingers.

"It's alright sweetie," Bill whispered in her ear as she rolled her head onto his shoulder in disappointment. "You'll have all kinds of good orgasms before this night is over."

"Yeah, but that one was so close."

"Let's go, honey. It's my turn." Larry interrupted again.

"Are you going to be able to handle another round, before you get fucked?" Bill asked in a low whisper directly into her ear as he held up a hand for Larry to back off.

"I don't know. I'm ready right now. Had I just cum, I would've been begging for you or anyone to just fuck me," she whispered back.

"If you don't think you can make it around the table again; then start begging for Larry to fuck you before the end of your two minutes with him." Bill suggested.

"Okay, but I'm going to try to get around one more time, so everyone has a little more fun before Larry has me all to himself." And with that she jumped up off Bill's lap as if she had never even come close to cumming just a few seconds earlier. Turning to Larry, she smiled, held out a hand and said, "Well, big boy, I'm all yours for the next two minutes and not a second longer," she laughed.

Larry took her hand and led her back to his chair. He sat down and pulled her between his legs. Looking up he smiled, while grabbing a breast in each hand and whispered; "Now it's my turn. You are one hot lady and I mean lady. In the last six months that we have known you, we would have never, ever expected this. And it is a wonderful addition to your personality. Thank you for being so willing to share yourself with a bunch of old men."

"Hey! Hey!" Rick shouted, "Speak for yourself."

"Thank you." Angel ignored Rick, "Believe me, it is all my pleasure."

"Well, you're the one providing us with a whole lot of pleasure, my dear." Larry complemented. "Now for my dare, all I want is the same kind of action Rick got, just don't tease for so long before you take my cock between your sweet, loving lips."

Angel grinned at Larry, bent over and kissed him hard, slipping her tongue in his mouth as soon as their lips touched. After ten seconds or so she pulled away and whispered, "Thank you for your sweet words," she smiled again, then continued, "Now my thinking is that you want my lips down here," she grabbed his cock, "rather than up here on your lips."

Without waiting for an answer she immediately dropped down on her knees and took half his cock into her mouth. Clamping down tight with her lips she pulled up till her lips were just below the head. She swirled her tongue all around the top as she stroked his long hard rod rapidly with her hand and was immediately rewarded with copious amounts of pre-cum that she lapped up with delight. Pulling off she looked up at him and asked, "Is that more like what you wanted?"

"Oh, yeah, Angel dear." He moaned. "That's perfect."

Continuing to maintain eye contact, she went down on him again, following the stroke of her fist with her lips. He was nice and firm in her hand and although his thickness was stretching her lips, she wanted to give him a really great blow job after hearing such kind words. So she just kept bobbing up and down on his cock as she stroked it faster and faster with her fist. Each time she came to the top she ensured her lips rolled over the rim of his crown, knowing that would give him the greatest satisfaction. On and on she sucked, her head bobbing up and down faster and faster. She swiveled her head in one direction on the way down and swiveled in the other on the way back up, her bobbing and twisting was a wonton act of lasciviousness, which truly impressed the onlookers.

"Will you look at her go!" Dave exclaimed.

"I've never seen anything like it, except in the porn shows." Rick added. "She is something else."

Larry just closed his eyes, laid his head back and moaned in delight. He had never felt anything like this in his life. His wife never ever went down on him, and he could hardly remember the few fumbling attempts made by a couple of his girlfriends in the back seat of his car before he was married.

Angel was still bobbing and twisting her lips all up and down his cock as fast she could when Bill said, "Alright. Two minutes is up."

Angel acted like she never heard him and just kept sucking and bobbing at this terrific pace. And of course Larry was not trying to stop her either. Angel continued to do her magic, while playing with his balls with her free hand as she sucked. For another minute or so and a couple more reminders that her time was up, she continued to give him the best head he ever dreamed of; until her jaw muscles got too sore to go on and she had to pull off.

Standing up and smiling at him, Angel asked, "And how was that Larry? Worth the wait?"

"Oh my God yes, my Dear." He moaned, "I have never felt anything like that in my life. Another minute or so of that and I would filled your mouth full of cum."

"Well, I'm glade I quit when I did then." Still smiling at him, proud of her abilities, she reached down and gave his cock another squeeze, "I do so want to feel that big cock of yours up inside me; and that's a good thing, since I'm pretty sure you're going to win me."

"Well then why wait any longer? Let's cash in our chips and see." Larry suggested again.

"Now, now. Let's be patient and give everybody a chance." She said still holding on to his cock. She leaned forward and gave him a long open mouthed kiss. Bending her knees forward until they rested against his chair, she was able to then drag the tip of his cock between her pussy lips, making them both shudder. Finally letting go, she turned, returned to her seat, picked up the cards and dealt another hand.

This time she busted, but so did Larry, so only the other three guys would have their dares and she would be able to dare Larry herself.I just hope I can last that long. She thought as she turned to Dave and asked, "What will it be?"

"You have to ask?" He grabbed his cock and pointed it at her, "Get down here in front of me and suck me off, b...."

Angel didn't hesitate, standing right up, she stepped toward Dave, smiled and while maintaining eye contact she knelt down in front of him and said, "You wanted to say bitch, didn't you?"

"Yeah, but you don't deserve that."

"Why not?" she cooed, "at the right moment words like that can turn what is already hot into an intense sizzling moment of lust."

However the moment had passed, so he didn't say anything else. After another second's pause Angel grabbed his cock and pulled it into her mouth. Still looking up into his eyes she licked its head, around the rim, wiggled her tongue on that sensitive spot and then ran her tongue up and down his length. Dave grabbed her head and pulled her down on him, shoving his cock deep into her mouth, demanding, "Come on bitch. Suck my cock, suck me hard and fast like you did Larry."

"Easy Dave," Bill interrupted, "not so rough."

Angel pulled off and raised a hand in Bill's direction, saying, "It's okay Babe, I don't mind." She turned right back to his cock and took it in as deep as she could trying to control her gag reaction in order to take almost the whole ten inches down her throat. Then she pulled her lips up along its firm silky sides, until they contacted the rim at the base its crown. Twisting her head back and forth, she grabbed his cock in her fist again, while Dave just worked his hands through her hair, not trying to push her down on him again. After a few more twists of her lips around the head of his cock, she twisted her way down its length and back up again. Faster and faster she moved up and down his cock, her lips following her fist. As she worked his cock, her free hand played and squeezed his balls. Up and down her head continued to bob, faster and faster, until Larry said it was time. However, just as she did with Larry she continued to give Dave another minute or so of good head.

Standing up when she was done, she leaned forward and gave Dave a long hard kiss. Again as she had done with Larry, she pulled his cock between her pussy lips and was awfully tempted to just straddle his legs and impale herself.

With great self-control she finally pulled away and turned to Rick, who sat there with a big Cheshire Cat grin on his face holding his cock in her direction. "I guess I don't have to ask what you want. Do I?" Angel said, lowering herself to her knees in front of him. Without waiting for answer she just took his cock in her mouth and began twisting her head down its length and pulling back up again. His cock was just the right size and she could take his whole length without any trouble at all. Her head was bobbing up and down his whole length at top speed in an instant. She loved this cock and could suck it all night if he wanted.

"Oh, God, yes." Rick moaned, closing his eyes and just letting his head roll in his ecstasy. "Oh, yes, Babe. You suck so good. Oh, yeah. So good."

Angel, encouraged by his words, found a way to move even faster and squeeze her lips a little tighter. Her head bobbed so fast it was almost a blur to the other men watching in wonder. Up and down her head flew, until, Rick moaned, "Oh God, yes! Yes! YES!" She felt his cock swell and begin to jerk and she new what was cumming next. She grabbed his balls and started squeezing, while continuing to suck him hard and fast. He pumped once and then again. Finally on the third spasm Angel felt the first big spurt of cum splash against the back of her throat. Then another and another as she continued to suck, twisting her head from side to side as she bobbed up and down his full length.

Even after he quit jerking she continued to suck, trying to get every last drop of cum out of his balls. She squeezed them and milked them, still sucking and working his entire cock; until finally Rick begged, "Stop! Stop! I can't take any more," and pulled her head off his cock.

Rising up she smiled at Rick, a little bit of cum running down onto her chin from right corner of her mouth. But instead of kissing him like she did Larry and Dave, she turned to Bill, leaned forward and kissed him. She opened her mouth and filled his full of the cum she just sucked out of Rick. There tongues swirled and the cum moved from mouth to mouth and back again until it was all gone. Bill loved this and she was more than willing to reward him with her accomplishment as she always did. It was her way of thanking him for sharing her with other men.

Once the cum was gone, Bill rose up out of his seat and without a word, picked her up and sat her on the table. He helped her lay down on her back, spread her legs wide and started playing with her pussy as he pulled up the chair between her legs and sat down. He placed her thighs over his shoulders and immediately buried his face into her drenching wet pussy.

Angel was so hot already, that as soon as his tongue found her clit she felt her orgasm starting to build. She ran her hands through his hair and when then reached the back of his head she pulled him into her pussy as hard as she could. At the same time she thrust her hips up and began to fuck his face. She closed her eyes and began rolling her head slowly from one side to the other; totally consumed by the wonderful feelings his tongue was producing. Her orgasm continued to well, building and building as fast as his tongue was flicking back and forth across her swollen clitoris.

Bill enjoyed eating her as much as she enjoyed being eaten. He licked her clit, circling it with his tongue, and then he holding his breath he pushed his lips and tongue against her as hard as he could. His lips separated above and below the hard little appendage. He sucked it in between and wiggled his tongue with as much pressure as he could across its head. His tongue slashed back and forth as fast as ever he could, until he could no longer hold his breath. Loosening his grip he took a deep breath and went right back at it again.

He did this a half dozen times and Angel started feeling little orgasms. Not really spasms, but little thrills that raced through her body, one after the other. Bill ran a finger inside her pussy and with the tip turned up began running it in and out across the roof of her cunt. Angel gasped and gasped again. She thrust into his face harder and faster and pulled his head into her even tighter as finally the first spasm of a major orgasm took her violently. Her hips rose off the table, her head was thrown to one side of her body and then to the other. Spasm after spasm racked her from the tips of her toes to the top of her head, totally consuming her and Bill just continued to eat.

For another couple of minutes, Bill continued, Angel gasping and shaking as if in an epileptic seizure. She moaned and screamed still pulling Bill's head into her pussy and bucking up into his face. On and on the spasms rushed through her, until she could no longer stand it any longer. She tried to push Bill's head away and began to yell, "Stop!" Yet Bill clasped his arms around her thighs and kept licking her clit as hard and as fast as he could. Another minute went by as she screamed and begged for him to stop.

"Oh God! Stop!... Please stop!... I can't... stand it!... Stop!... Stop!... Oh, God Stop!.... Cat!... Cat!" she finally yelled and Bill pulled away. 'Cat' was their secret code word that meant she truly couldn't stand anymore.

saber6
saber6
26 Followers
1...345678