Strip Black Jack Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
saber6
saber6
26 Followers

"Oh God!... Fuck me!... I need your cock!... Oh, please!... Someone... Fuck me!" She yelled as Bill pulled away.

Bill turned to Larry and said, "Since you busted I think she is giving you a dare."

Larry didn't hesitate and Bill pulled his chair out of the way. Larry grabbed her thighs, stepped up between them and thrust his whole length deep inside her. "Oh, yes!... God, yes!... That's what... I needed!... Oh God!... Fuck me!... With that... big cock!" she begged.

Larry began thrusting hard and fast, giving her just what she wanted. She could feel it deep inside her, even deeper than Bill had ever been. This was the longest cock she had ever fucked and it felt great, ramming deep inside, touching spots that had never been touched before. The orgasm that was diminishing ever since Bill drew his head away from her foaming pussy suddenly returned. The spasms were once again shooting through her body with increasing intensity. Angel's head went this way and that violently, as she met every assault by thrusting her hips off the table to meet his cock.

He grabbed those hips, using them for leverage so he could fuck her even harder and faster. He had never been with a woman so wanton, so in need, so animated, so into just being fucked and he liked it. He liked it a lot. He looked over at Bill and mouthed the word, "Wow." as he drew his hips back and slammed home again and again. "Damn!... You're so... fucking tight!... I don't even think... think my wife... was ever... this tight... even when ... when I took... took her virginity."

Angel couldn't hear him. Could care less what he was saying. All she cared about was that big cock, hoping it would keep fucking her and that the orgasm would never stop. Wave after wave washed over her. The rest of the world disappeared. She was only aware of three things, the wonderful fullness she felt in her pussy, his cock shocking her every time its tip hit her G-spot as it ran down the roof of her pussy and the abrupt sensation as he hit bottom, crushing and stimulating her clitoris. Each thrust released another surge of spasms through her body. She gasped loudly with each one, shouting, "Uuuuh!... Ooooh, my God!... Uuuuuh!.... Uuuuuh!... Uuuuuh!... Fuck me!... Uuuuuh!... Uuuuuuuh!... Ooooooh, uuuuuh!.... Yes!... Uuuuuh! Ooooh, uuuuuuuh!" And with each gasp she threw her head to the other side, thrust her hips up to meet his, grabbed the table edge even tighter, and desperately wanted his cock even deeper.

Bill motioned to Dave to move around the table and for Rick to get up on his side, saying, "Suck her tits. They are super sensitive and will just drive her crazy." Dave didn't hesitate a second, was around the table as fast as he could move, bent over and took as much of her right breast into his mouth as he could. Rick hesitated, but moved up quickly when Bill grabbed him by the arm and pulled him out of his chair. A second later he was bent over working on her right breast. Angel squealed with wanton delight. Their tongues licking her nipples were like little electric shocks, intensifying her orgasm even more. Letting go of the table, she wrapped her arms around each head, and pulled them tighter to her breasts.

Not to be left out, Bill moved around to the head of the table, leaned over and kissed her hard with a full open mouth and a lot of tongue. Angel did the best she could to return it, but the sensations attacking her from all directions left here unable to concentrate on much more than getting as much of that big cock up her pussy as she could. She sensed she was kissing. She sensed the tongues on her nipples. However, they seemed like distant, way off dreams, compared to her focus on Larry's cock driving steadily, unrelentingly into her pussy. It couldn't go any deeper, but that didn't keep Angel, almost involuntarily, wanting more of it – wanting it too fuck her deeper, harder and faster. And to that end she just kept thrusting her pelvis up to meet each and every stroke from that thick, fat cock.

Larry had fucked her fast and furious for the first couple of minutes, delighting both of them. He began to realize though, that he was quickly burning out and he was not anywhere near ready to cum for some unknown reason to him. As Bill started kissing her, he slowed his pace just a little, to a tempo he felt he could keep going for a while, like a long distance runner, he had sprinted for position and was now settling down into a pace he felt he could maintain almost indefinitely – Stroke, stroke, after long stroke. Pulling out till the head of his cock was just barely inside, holding it there for just an instant, then he would grab her hips tighter and with that extra leverage drive his cock in as deep and as hard as he could thrust. He loved the way Angel's ass came off the table to meet him each time and the way she moaned when he hit bottom. As he changed his pace it took a few strokes for Angel to catch on, but within half a dozen or so they were in unison again. Angel met his plunging rod with an equal upward force to take in as much of him as she could, gasping when there pelvic mounds rammed together with a thud that shook her whole body.

They screwed like that for nearly another ten minutes, Larry thrusting down into her pussy at a steady pace, his cock hitting her G-spot each time, as its turned up head ran along the roof of her pussy. Angel's orgasm was unrelenting, spasm after spasm raging through her body. Every so often they would seem to be diminishing, however just as soon as she was able to concentrate on the kissing and enjoy the nibbling at her breasts another round of hard body rocking spasms would erupt.

About five minutes into this phase of the orgy, Bill stood up, his back aching from bending over so long, although that was not his reason for straightening up. He gently turned Angel's head towards the edge of the table and on his tip-toes he placed his cock on her lips. At that instant another set of spasms took over her body and she couldn't respond, she wasn't even aware that it was there. Bill tried to put its head in her mouth a couple of times as she gasped, but it just rolled out onto her chin. Bill was patient and as this round of spasms toned down, she realized it was there and sucked it right in.

Letting go of Dave's head she grabbed Bill's cock, pulling more of it into her mouth. She still wasn't totally into it, due to the spasms still surging through her body and therefore could not concentrate on finding those sensitive spots she liked to tease. Instead she just pulled it in and out of her mouth at an ever increasing pace. Then another series of hard spasms took hold of her. She had to open her mouth wide to gasp and his cock rolled out of her mouth again. Almost involuntarily she let go of Bill's cock to pull Dave's head harder to her tit. A few minutes later as the harder spasms passed she found Bill's cock once again and sucked on it some more. About the third or fourth time this happened, she looked up at Bill and between orgasmic gasps whispered, "Just fuck my face, Babe," closing her eyes and opening her mouth invitingly.

Bill tried, but her head was too far away from the edge of the table and he couldn't lean any further across it to reach her mouth with any more than its tip. It bounced against her lips and cheek a couple of times in his vain attempt to do just what she requested. Although Angel could feel the tapping, she couldn't respond as yet another set of spasms coursed through her body, pulling all her concentration towards the wonderful sensations between her legs.

Even at this slower pace, Larry began to tire after about ten minutes of continuous hard fucking. Sweat was pouring off his face, as he finally had to slow down. He continued to fuck her, but just not at the same rate or ferocity. Shortly after he curtailed his efforts, Angel's spasms began to weaken, until finally they were gone all together, except for an occasional one when the tip of his cock just happened hit the right spot half way down her cunt.

Angel was able to breath again without gasping and she was able to begin enjoying all the sensations that her four lovers were giving her. Reaching out she found Bill's cock again and pulled it into her mouth. She shifted herself over closer to the edge so Bill could just slide it in and out. She still held on to it, put really just allowed him to set the pace; making very little effort to really give a blow job that would make him cum. She ran her other hand through Rick's hair a couple of times and then through Dave's as now they took turns squeezing her tits and then sucking on them again. Pulling her head from Bill's cock, she tried to get every ones eye, to say thank you, which she eventually accomplished.

She laid there another couple of minutes. Reaching over the sides of the table she was able to find both Dave's and Rick's cocks, finding both standing tall and firm. Rick's had recovered nicely and she thought how wonderful it would be to suck him off again. She stroked them for a little while and then said trying to sit up, "Okay, boys – that's enough for a minute or two. I have an idea that will make it more comfortable for all of us." Bill, Dave and Rick pulled away immediately, but Larry just kept thrusting. Angel sat up, put her arms around his neck and gave him a hard, opened mouth kiss. After a few seconds she pulled away saying, "Thank you...." looking deep into his eyes, she continued. "I thought Bill was the only one that could keep me cumming like that for so long."

"Well it was Bill that got you going in the first place." He observed.

"That may be it." She thought."It seems the only time I cum like that is when we have had a lot of foreplay and he eats me to a good hard orgasm followed quickly by good hard fucking...." then added aloud, "Anyway, how about you pull out and we will try this another way?"

Without moving and still thrusting the little bit he could in this position he said, "I'm sorry I haven't been able to cum."

"I'm not." She smiled and kissed him again a little harder and longer. Upon breaking the kiss she added, "It would have been all over as soon as you came and I wouldn't have had that wonderfully long orgasm."

"True, but I've never had this kind of problem before."

"Bill has the same problem when he is fucking me and he's never had that problem with anyone else. So, I have a theory on that." She proposed, "I have a really tight pussy.

"You sure do. The tightest I've ever had." Larry interrupted.

"Well the inside walls of a pussy are a series of folded skin – like traverse curtains when they are pulled back or pleats in a skirt. Those folds provide a slightly rough structure that provides all kinds of stimulation. Now, mine is so tight, I think you guys with your wonderfully fat cocks, stretch all my folds out, so the surface is smooth and it doesn't provide you with the same stimulation you're all use to. For me it is great, because I get that feeling of really being filled up and you guys don't cum as fast, so I can have those wonderfully long orgasms. So, speaking of wonderfully fat cocks, why don't you pull yours out of me, so we can go try something new?"

"She's a nurse." Bill added. "She knows what she is talking about."

Larry reached down, pulled himself out and stepped back. A long slinking line of juices extended from her pussy lips to the end of his cock until it broke when he got a few feet away. Angel took his hand and turned to Bill, asking, "Have you got any Vaseline, KY jelly, or some thing like that?"

Bill nodded and was gone past them in an instant. Turning to Dave and Rick she asked, "Thank you both for giving my tits such a wonderful sucking and massage. And, how are you two doing?"

Dave immediately responded, "Just great, but I'll be doing even better when I get inside that hot pussy of yours."

Rick followed right behind with a very respectful, "Just wonderful. I couldn't be better ma'am."

She smiled at Rick and turning back to Dave, ran her hand along his cheek as she said, "Ummmm... I'd like that very much... I'd love to feel that big long cock touching places that have never been touched before... But, I'm sorry. Larry won me for the remainder of the evening, but like I promised I will suck you off before the evening is through."

"What about after he leaves?" Dave suggested more than asked.

By this time Bill was back with a jar of something, and she answered, "Um... Tempting, but I think I have to stay with what we agreed with." She paused and added, "Maybe next time we will set up the rules that the winner gets me first, second place second, etcetera."

Everyone smiled when she said that. Mainly because she indicated there would be a next time and secondarily that they would all get a shot at her.

Angel grabbed Bill's arm and pulled both him and Larry out into the front room. She walked around the couch and motioned for Bill to sit in the center as she took the jar of lubrication. Looking around the room at the guys she found them all smiling as they realized what was about to happen. Opening the jar, she slowly reached in with extended fingers and took a large quantity out. Kneeling down in front of Bill she first took his cock in her mouth and bobbed her head up and down its length a couple of times. Then with the jelly covered fingers she stroked his cock until it was totally covered. There was a murmur of approval and wishful thinking coming from all four of them as she slowly and provocatively provided her little show. Putting the jar in Bill's hand she swung around so her ass was in his face and requested, "Do me Babe. Do me good and deep."

Bill took some on a finger and ran it around her rim as Angel moaned softly. Taking some more he placed his finger at her entrance and slowly started to push. Angel thrust backward a little and his finger disappeared to the first knuckle. Bill kept pushing and slowly his finger disappeared as Angel moaned a little louder, a moan not of pain, but of contentment and longing.

Bill wiggled his finger around a little and slowly pulled it out a bit and slide it back in. Then again, coming out a little further and sliding it in a little faster. Soon he was sliding it in an out at a pretty good pace as Angel, bent over with her hands on her knees, her tits hanging down and swinging, moaned a whole lot louder.

She took that for maybe a minute, then reached between her legs grabbing Bill's hard, throbbing cock. Leaning forward a little she pulled herself off Bill's finger, tucked her ass down and positioned his cock at the entrance. She circled the tip around her rim and then slowly squatted down on his cock. Within a few seconds she had completely impaled herself, taking in his whole length. Once down on his lap she lay back across his chest and leaned her head next to his. Turning her head she kissed Bill on the cheek, while his hands came around to massage her breasts. She wiggled her ass and said, "Uuum... Your cock feels so good back there. How's it feeling for you?"

"Just great, sweetie," turning his head to kiss her on the neck, while his hands began to really swirl and pull on her tits.

"Uuuuuum..." she moaned some more, turning her neck so he could kiss that spot just below her ear, "That feels good, too. You're getting me all hot again."

"When did you stop being hot." He teased.

Since her legs straddled Bill's, her soaking wet cunt laid wide open, totally exposed. Looking around she smiled knowingly, noticing that all three of them were looking directly and intently between her widely spread legs. So she decided to give them a little show. One hand grasped the top of Bill's, encouraging him to be a little rougher with her tit. The other hand slowly slid down her tummy and all eyes shifted to watch it proceed. She smiled inside, knowing the effect she was having on them and she thought she noticed each of their cocks swelling just a bit bigger. She turned her hand as in rolled over her tummy so the fingers pointed down and she spread them apart, just a little. The middle finger slid over the fine little crop of almost invisible blond pubic hair she hadn't shaved off. When it reached the upside down V just above her clit, she pulled the middle finger up into the air; she pushed the other fingers into the center of the V and used them to spread the lips to uncover the little protruding bud. Bringing down her middle finger she slowly started circling that little nub. She gasped, sucking in and biting her lower lip at the same time.

Once she had control of herself again, she ran her middle finger down the whole length of her gash using the other fingers to push the lips to the side. Slowly, provocatively she slid the tip of that middle digit into the entrance of her pussy. The guy's eyes were riveted on her manipulations and Angel just smiled with pride. Her middle finger curled and slowly disappeared. She thrust it in and out a couple of times and slowly withdrew it. Once out, she brought her hand to her lips and seductively sucked that pussy juice covered finger into her mouth. With a moan she sucked on it as if it were a small cock.

Almost simultaneously she saw all three guys reach down and take their cocks in their hands and she new for sure she was really getting to them. Her hand returned to her snatch and as before she used her outside fingers to spread her luscious pussy lips, while this time her two middle fingers coursed down the length of the gash, curled and disappeared inside her pussy. After a few slow thrusts she pulled them out, this time offering them to Bill to suck. She laughed to herself as she watched their eyes follow her fingers and they licked their lips with desire as her fingers disappeared into Bill's mouth.

Once again she returned her fingers in between her legs, this time she curled the palm of her hand so she could form the tips of her fingers into a tight little circle. As all four fingers disappeared up to her knuckles and her thumb circled her clit, all three guys moaned or gasped as loud as she did. When she opened her eyes again, they were actually salivating, licking their lips as if getting ready to eat a juicy steak and that is sort of what was on their minds.

Pulling her hand free a couple of drops of pussy juice fell on her tummy. This time she stretched her fingers out towards Dave. He was off the stool he had pulled up to sit and dropped to his knees in an instant. Leaning forward he closed his eyes and moaned as he sucked on the thick, rich tasting fluids. He sucked on her fingers as if he were dying of thirst and continued to suck long after all the flavor was gone. He only stopped when she started to pull her fingers back.

Again her hand went down between her legs and this time she thrust her fingers hard enough so even the knuckles disappeared. She fucked herself that way a few times and when she pulled it out a few more drops dripped off as she presented them to Rick. Already on his knees, his fist working his meat, all he had to do was lean slightly forward to take those succulent fingers into his mouth. He sucked and sucked, moaning and twisting his head imitating the way she had sucked his cock, until Larry cried, "Hey man! Give it up so I can get a turn."

"Don't worry, Babe." Angel cooed. "You won me, so you are going to get more than your share. Just be patient – Angel is going to take good care of you."

As she said this her hand dipped back between her legs. This time she spent a long time fucking herself, her hand disappearing past the knuckles right up to the point where her thumb joined her hand. She closed her eyes and curled her head up and rocked it into Bill's shoulder and neck. She kissed his cheek and moaned as he found that erogenous spot on her neck to kiss and continued to manhandle her tits, playing with the nipples, squeezing and pulling on the flesh.

saber6
saber6
26 Followers
1...345678