Strip Black Jack Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
saber6
saber6
27 Followers

As her hand thrust repeatedly and faster into her pussy her breathing became more and more ragged. Bill began to thrust up into her ass as well as he could. He could also feel her fingers every time they disappeared. Larry was almost beside himself with anticipation and wonder at her promise. Actually all three were on the edge, panting almost as heavily as Angel. They were on there last nerve, especially Rick, even though he had already cum once. The sexual tension was as heavy with anticipation as it had been all night.

Finally, after over a minute of hand fucking, Angel opened her eyes, sat up slightly, pulled her hand out and offered it to Larry. He was there like a little puppy getting a treat. He rose up on his knees, shuffled forward between her legs, and sucked in those fingers as his hands landed on her knees. As he sucked he slowly pushed his hands up the insides of her thighs until he could just touch the engorged lips with his fingers. Continuing to suck and lick between her fingers, his own fingers gently reached in between the folds of her lips and pushed them slowly apart. Angel gasped, leaned forward a little more and with her free hand reached between his arms and her legs. She quickly found his cock and started stroking him. Now it was his turn to moan.

Bill was enjoying the firmness of her breasts and making her nipples hard, while he slowly rolled his hips. His cock moved about an inch or so in and out of her ass. He always enjoyed massaging and needing her breasts. They often spent the whole evening watching TV, Angel lying on the couch with her head in his lap, while he softly, slowly palmed her breasts. There was just something very special about them that Bill couldn't explain, whether is was the firmness, the fact that they just fit perfectly in his hand, or maybe it was just because it was her and she enjoyed having them massaged as much as he enjoyed massaging them. Bill let go of one breast and placed his hand on the couch cushion so give himself a little more leverage so he could thrust up into her ass a little deeper and little harder.

After Larry finished sucking all the juices off her fingers, he leaned forward a little more and took her right breast into his mouth as Bill let loose of it. He took two of his fingers on his right hand and inserted them as far as he could into her soaked, dripping wet pussy. With the thumb of his other hand he played with her clit. Angel gasped, her breathing became even more rapid, she grabbed and squeezed his balls with the hand he just released from his mouth, and began to rock on Bill's cock in response to his increased vigor. Larry's thumb on her clit was already beginning to get to her, but the best sensation was that of Bill's cock stretching the walls of her anal canal, especially where it spread her sphincter muscles.

Angel just sort of floated in the host of wonderful sensations caressing her body. She closed her eyes and just enjoyed the moment – from the kissing of erogenous spots on her neck, to the tweaking of her nipples, to the finger fucking, to the manipulation of her clit, to the stretching of her anal opening, and just the general euphoria of being enjoyed by four men at once. However, she knew she couldn't just languish in this wonderful bliss; she needed to stay in charge of the situation, even though she knew Bill would never let things get out of control.Besides, she told herself,I've got two other guys I need to please as well.

Reluctantly she opened her eyes, sat up a little straighter and pulled up on Larry's cock. Smiling into Larry's eyes, she cooed, "Stand up and let me give this big, warm cock of yours a good sucking."

As he stood up, pulling his fingers from her cunt, he also stepped forward between her and Bill's widely spread legs. Angel pulled on his cock until it was up above her head, so she could take one of his balls into her mouth. She sucked on it, batting it around a little with her tongue. She let it go and sucked in the other one, giving it the same treatment. Looking up into his eyes again and with a sensual smile on her face she slowly dragged her tongue up the whole length of his cock, from the sag between his balls to the very tip. Larry moaned and threw his head back in ecstasy. She did this as she slowly rose and fell on Bill's cock. The combination of the wonderful sensations coming from her ass; the visual stimulation of this big, fat, throbbing cock she was about to take in her mouth; the sense of power she felt over the man in front of her; and the obvious thrill she was providing the two captivated voyeurs sitting on either side of her stroking their cocks, invoked such a euphoric high of sensual stimulation that her orgasmic rumblings already churning deep inside were rising rapidly. She new it would not be long before another orgasm overwhelmed her. She felt an excitement, a sexual tension she never experienced before.

When her tongue reached the top of Larry's cock, she caught Rick's eye and held it, while she flicked her tongue rapidly across that sensitive spot just along the bottom edge of the helmet. Rick smiled back and stroked his cock a little faster. Closing her eyes she took the head in her mouth and slowly let her lips slide down its length as far as she could. Pulling back up, she concentrated her efforts on the head, moving her lips over the flange surrounding the helmet as quickly as she could, while twisting her head back and forth around it. As her head moved back and forth so her lips rolled over the protruding edge of the crown, she also timed her rising and falling on Bill's cock to the same pace. This only exasperated her already overpowering need for lust, urging her to become even more lascivious. She was overwhelmed with a need to handle and feel all four cocks at once, to some how satisfy all four men simultaneously.

She gave Larry about a minute of hot, quick head, before pulling off and leaning back onto Bill's chest again. Smiling up into Larry's eyes once more she shoved the fingers of her right hand up her pussy a few more times and then did the same with the left. Smiling first at Rick and then at Dave she took her hands and rubbed the juices from her cunt all over her breasts. In a sexy whisper she invited them over, saying, "Why don't you two... get over her.... Suck my juicy... pussy-cum ... covered tits?"

After a second's pause, booth stumbled over their feet trying to rise to the occasion. After a little fumbling, both heads were busy on her breasts, licking up all that pussy-cum juice she covered them with. Looking up at Larry, Angel seductively licked her lips and said, "I think my cunt needs some attention again.... I think it needs... your big... fat... hard... cock... deep... inside."

Larry knelt down in front of her, but the height and angle were not right. He stood up, leaned over placing his hands on the back of the couch for support. Angel took his cock in her hand and guided it to her pussy. One quick thrust and he was deep inside her and began thrusting as fast and hard as he could. Bill was trying to do the same from below and both men could feel the others moving cock through the thin membrane that separated her pussy from her anal canal.

Angel rolled her head back into the crook of Bill's neck, moaning and gasping from the sudden assault and perversely enjoying every stroke of it. After she got her breath back she worked her hands under the bodies of Rick and Dave, until she found their cocks. They rolled and adjusted their position to give her better access and soon her fists were flying up and down their shafts as fast as Larry's cock was plunging into her cunt. Finally she had what she had so often fantasized about – pleasing four cocks at once.

However, this was not nearly satisfying her licentious needs; she needed more, wanted more. Her orgasm was there ready to explode; she could feel it through her whole body just waiting to erupt. She needed something else something to push her over the top. She yanked on their cocks even harder and faster in frustration; she was actually moving her sandwiched pussy, trying to multiply the thrusting power of her assailants; she moaned, gasped and begged, "Yes!... Oh, God, yes!... Fuck me!... Come on!... Fuck me harder!... Fuck your whore!... I'm so close!... This slut needs to cum!... Oh, God!.... Please!... Fuck me!... Fuck me!... Fuck me!... Harder!" She went on and on like that, with one man doing his best to fuck her ass, another driving his cock as fast and as hard as he could into her tight juicy pussy, while two sucked, squeezed and pulled on her breasts. All she needed to do to make her dream complete was to get one their cocks and then the other into her mouth.

Desperately she pulled straight up on Dave's cock, until he let go of her right tit. Turning her head and leaning to the right, he caught her meaning and adjusted his position so she could take him in her mouth. She consumed his cock with a passion. No teasing. No licking. She just swallowed him whole until her lips met her fist wrapped around it s base. In a stroking action her lips followed her fist up and down his shaft as she twisted her head from side to side. Possessed by need and wanton desire her head bobbed up and down along his length at an ever increasing pace.

Dave, himself now overwhelmed by the passion with which she devoured his cock, grabbed the back of her head and began thrusting, fucking her mouth. Angel's fist protected her, allowing only enough of his thick, long cock to enter her mouth so as not to gag her. However, the thrusting action meant that every time he pulled away her lips ran up his entire length, up over the edge of the crown and his tip almost left her mouth. As he drove forward the head slid in until the tip just touched the back of her throat and the force pushed her head back against Bill's shoulder with some force. He was truly fucking her face and for some reason it really turned her on. For the first time tonight she no longer felt in control and to her surprise it excited her in way she had never experienced.

However, before she could rationalize these new feelings, the combination of being fucked in all three holes opened the orgasmic gates. She was instantly flooded with earth shattering spasms, the likes of which she had never felt before. Her whole being felt on fire, every muscle quacked and almost all awareness of anything other than the three ramming cocks disappeared. All motor skills vanished, every nerve ending was electrified, and her body shook with each overwhelming spasm. She could no longer keep her lips locked tight around Dave's cock and her hand slipped away as well, as she gasped loudly in reaction to the next almost horrific spasm. Where as her other hand, that had been stroking Rick's cock, involuntarily clenched with the spasm, squeezing him painfully. Fortunately, on the next seizure her grip relaxed. As hard as Dave tried to continue fucking her mouth, it was almost impossible. As he withdrew after the previous thrust, his cock left her mouth and when he tried putting it back in, the next spasm thrust her head hard to the left. Disappointed, he resigned himself to the fact that in her current condition there was nothing she or he could do about it; Dave leaned back, sat down on his heels and watched.

Angel continued to spasm like nothing, any of them had ever seen before. They all watched in awe as her whole body violently shook as if she were in an epileptic fit. Her head flew to one side, her body spasmed as if hit by an electric shock and her head then flew to the other side. Bill took several good hits to the jaw and cheek. With each spasm Angel gasped out, over and over again, "Uuuuuuh!... Uuuuuuuuh!... Uuuuuuh!"

Dave shook his head in disbelief and observed, "Man, is she hot or is she hot?"

"I've never seen anything like this." Rick agreed, "Not in any of the porn movies I've seen. Nothing even close to this."

"Me neither," Dave agreed. "She's one hot bitch."

Larry just stared down at her as amazed as the rest, but kept on thrusting. Bill leaned more to one side to keep his head from getting hit again, while still trying to drive his cock as best he could up her ass. He wasn't doing much good though. Due to all the weight on him, he could just barely roll his hips, allowing maybe an inch of movement with each stroke. There was no keeping in rhythm with her spasms. Each time he rolled back and one of her spasms sent her thrusting in the opposite direction Bill felt as though he were loosing depth and couldn't regain it. He was afraid that with a few more spasms he might fall out altogether.

After a minute or maybe a little longer the spasms began to weaken. Angel opened her eyes and smiled up at Larry. She gasped a couple of more times as smaller spasms made her clench and squeeze her eyes shut tight, but finally she was able to whisper, "What was that? What did you do to me?"

Larry shrugged, but kept on fucking, although at a little slower pace. After a long pause and a couple more gaspingUuuuuuhs from Angel, he answered, "I don't know. You just started cumming like – like, gang busters. I've never seen anything like it. Are you alright?"

"Yeah,... Uuuuuuh!... I think so.... Uuuuuuh!... I've never... Uuuuuuh!... felt anything... Uuuuuuh!... like that before.... Uuuuuuh!... I think I passed out... Uuuuuuh!... there... Uuuuuuh!... for a few seconds.... Uuuuuuh!... Thank you... Uuuuuuh!..."

"It wasn't just me. I think we all had a hand in it." Larry responded modestly.

"That was something else." Dave added.

Angel turned her head that way, smiled and reached for his cock again. She then turned to Rick and found his as well. She raised her butt in the air slightly and repositioned herself to come down squarely on Bill's. She wiggled her ass as she settled down forcing him deep up her ass once more. Turning up to Larry she commanded, "Keep fucking me big guy. This slut would love another orgasm like that one."

"You're no slut – just an amazingly passionate woman." He complimented, then added, "Just one amazingly,hot, passionate woman."

"Yeah, I'll attest to that." Rick chimed in.

"Thanks guys, but I want to be fucked like a whoring slut. And your big cock is just what this fucking hot bitch needs." Before anyone else could respond she swung her head to indicate she wanted Dave to come closer, while pulling on his cock to emphasize the point. As he rose up on his knees bringing his cock up to her mouth again, she smiled into his eyes and asked, "Why don't we get back to you fucking my face again?" Without waiting for an answer she took his cock in her mouth. Her lips made contact with her fist and she was quickly bobbing her head as before. With her other hand she stroked Rick's.

After a minute of good hard sucking on Dave's cock she pulled off, turned her head towards Rick and pulled on his cock. He quickly adjusted and moved his cock up to her mouth. She hurriedly sucked it in and gave him the same action she had been giving Dave. After a minute or so she turned back to Dave and worked him for a little bit and then back to Rick again. Back and forth she went in a frenzy, until she held her head straight away and pulled both cocks to her lips at once. She licked them both and tried to suck both of their heads into her mouth at the same time. She got a little of both when she realized again that she had four cocks all wanting her, needing her, desiring to fill her with cum and her orgasmic sensations were instantly on fire again . She just didn'twant another orgasm, suddenly she needed one – needed one bad.

That need was transferred from deep inside, through her mouth and onto Dave's long hard cock, as she took his full length again. Almost immediately, Dave sensed his own rumblings of a climax building. His ass puckered, his balls began to pull up and tightness developed in that spot deep inside about half way in between. He took her by the head, holding her still and started rocking his cock in and out of her mouth.

Larry seemed to find some renewed prowess and was fucking her with fast, very long strokes. He pulled himself out until just the very tip of his cock was still inserted and then he rammed it home as hard as he could. Bill continued to roll his ass and make those one inch insertions, trying to keep rhythm with Larry. Rick just sat next to Angel very content to just play with Angel's tits and allow her to stroke his cock.

Dave's orgasm was building along with his need to finally cum. He rocked his hips faster and faster as the sensations of her lips and her fist added to his pleasure. He rolled his head back and gasped with delight, begging, "Suck it girl!... Come on you... cock sucking... little whore!... Make me cum!... Come on, bitch!... I'm almost there!... Suck Dave's cock dry!... You know you want it!... Let me fill your mouth full of cum, baby!"

Angel let go of Rick's cock, pulled her hand across and grabbed Dave's balls and gently massaged them, rolling them around with her fingers in the palm of her hand and giving them increasingly harder squeezes every time he thrust into her mouth. That was all he needed as he gasped, "Oh, yeah!... That's it!... Milk my balls, baby!..." as he spasmed for the first time, "Uuuuuh, yeah!..." and he spasmed again, "Oh my God, yes!" he spasmed for the third time, driving his cock hard into her mouth and the first jet of cum splashed against the back of her throat.

Unable to control any kind of thrusting action, he just held himself deep in her mouth as he quickly fired one thick creamy spurt after another out the end of his throbbing cock. Angel quickly wrenched herself free so she could continue to stroke his cock and concentrate her sucking lips all around the head. She twisted her head back and forth as she rapidly and wantonly pulled her lips over the swollen circle of flesh circling the base of the crown, sucking every last once of cum she could get. Dave just continued to gasp his pleasure in moans and unintelligible exclamations.

All of Angel's senses were now inundated with sensual stimulation. Dave tasted strong, much more so than either Rick or Bill. Somehow his pungent aroma overwhelmed her sense of smell. Her lips and hands felt the pulsing of this man's flesh, while her cunt and ass were being rammed by two large cocks. Even her tits were being stimulated by wandering hands. Dave's continued gasps and moans of climax, filled her ears, mixed with the sounds of two other men grunting and moaning as they fucked. And in her minds eye she could pictures herself sandwiched between four men, three cocks filling all three holes and a forth just waiting equal treatment. All these stimuli soon had their toll, and she felt herself going over the top once more. Not nearly as strong nor as violent as the last – a little tingling in the toes, also in the fingers and some minor knotting and releasing in the stomach and groin – yet another series of spasms strong enough to make her loose her grip on Dave's cock and make her try to thrust harder to meet Larry's continuing long drives into her cunt.

Dave's cock fell away and he sat down exhausted. Angel rolled her head back, her mouth agape, a little bit of cum drool leaking down from the corner of her mouth as she just enjoyed the steady roll of spasms through her body. Once again she had very little control and just let it happen. Larry and Bill just kept on fucking. Bill found himself again unable to keep driving as deep, now that she was lying back against him and everything was not lined up the same. While Larry's long thrusts began to slow and diminish in their force.

Within a minute Angel's spasms began to ebb and slowly she was able to regain control of herself again. Smiling she turned her head towards Rick, whose cock she continued to stroke, while a hand of his, massaged her left breast. "Ummm... That was nice.... I think it is your turn again." She said and pulled on his cock to encourage him to reposition where she could get him into her mouth.

saber6
saber6
27 Followers
1...345678