Strip Black Jack Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
saber6
saber6
27 Followers

As soon as he got up on his knees, she leaned over far enough to take the whole thing into her mouth. It's tip reached her throat just short of her reflex point, as she sucked down on it as hard as she could three or four times. Releasing it she looked up at him and smiled, saying, "Your dick is just the perfect size for sucking. I could suck on this all night long."

"Angel?" Larry interjected as he pulled out of her, "I'm sorry I've just got to take a break. This position is just too much for an old man."

"Not a problem, Babe." She smiled up at him, not the least bit phased. Reaching out and taking Larry's cock in her hand and giving it a tender squeeze. "I think I have had just about all I can take of two cocks anyway." Looking over her shoulder, she smiled down at Bill, bounced on his cock a couple of more times and stood up. She immediately pulled Rick over so he was sitting down again, right next to Bill. Stepping from between his legs, she got on her hands and knees in front of Rick and took him back into her mouth. Her head was soon bobbing up and down as fast as ever as she moaned around it in delight.

After about a minute of good hard cock sucking, she pulled off and grabbed him in her fist. Her hand flew up and sown his length so fast it was almost a blur. She turned to Larry, while she continued to stroke Rick, and said, "Alright there big guy, as soon as you're ready you can take me from behind and get yourself off. My cunt is still waiting to be filled with someone's hot, rich cum. And since you won me, it ought to be yours."

Without waiting for an answer, she turned and took Ricks cock back into her mouth. She cupped his balls and massaged them, as her head again bobbed up and down, twisted back and forth with wild abandonment. She sucked him as if it were the last time she would ever have a chance.

Larry had been resting on the coffee table in front of the couch where he had an excellent view. He slid off the edge onto his knees, and then scooted up behind her in between her legs. He took his cock in hand and worked the head through the gash of her pussy and up into the crack of her ass a couple of times and said as he let it sit against the opening to her ass hole, "You know... I've never had a piece of ass in the literal since. Would you mind if...."

Angel pulled her mouth off Rick's cock again and before he could complete his request, turned her head and said, "What ever turns you on, Babe. Take me any way you like, but save your cum for my pussy."

As she turned to take Rick's cock again, Larry reached down between their legs and ran his fingers through her pussy lips. Gathering all the moisture he could, he covered his cock with it. He did the same thing two more times. The last time he finished by inserting a wet finger past her sphincter. Angel paying no mind was just enjoying the cock in her mouth – one that didn't reach too far back in her throat. It also wasn't so big that her jaw got sore from having to try to accommodate its girth.

After getting himself and Angel all lubricated again, Larry placed the head of his cock at her entrance and pushed right on in. The lubrication did its job and he slid right on in until his whole length was buried deep up her ass and his balls slapped against her pussy.

Although it slid in easily, it still took Angel by surprise. As she opened her mouth to gasp, she was forced forward onto Rick's cock and this time the tip actually reached her reflex point, causing her to gag. Fortunately, Larry pulled back quickly and pulled her back off Rick's cock as well. She quickly grabbed his cock at its base before she was forced down on him like that again.

Now that Larry was rested and in a more relaxed position, he was capable to really giving her a good fucking. He grabbed her hips and using them for leverage was able to drive his big cock home with force and speed. He brought his cock back each time so just the very tip was still inside the sphincter muscle and then thrust the whole length deep into her bowls. He had never felt anything tighter around his cock. Every time he hit bottom, that tight little muscle of hers, pulled on that spot at the base of his cock just above his balls. With that sensation finally realized he finally felt his orgasm building.

Angel also felt another orgasm building as well. Some how the force and speed of Larry's driving cock was hitting her entirely different than the way Bill's did earlier. It was so much more exciting, especially since she felt like she was being forced to suck Rick's cock. Suddenly she also felt a tongue on one of her dangling tits. Dave had come around and crawled underneath her right side and was licking and sucking her right breast. Bill was also leaning over and playing with her left, while kissing her neck and ear. Then very softly he whispered, "This is one of your very favorite fantasies – being fucked doggy style and forced to suck another cock." Every time Larry rammed into your ass, it forced your head down on Rick's cock.... "You love it, don't you?" – Angel nods - "You like being forced, don't you?" – She moans,uh-ha around Rick's cock as she is pushed down its length again – "You like being used, used like a whore?" – She nodded again, the words and suggestions just adding fuel to her increasing fire.

Suddenly she felt Larry's cock tighten and become harder, it spasms once and then a second time and she knows he's about to cum. Angel pulls off Rick's cock and shouts, "No, don't cum up my ass!... I need cum in my pussy!"

However, it is too late and Larry can't hear her anyway. All he knows it that he is about to cum for the first time in over a year without the use of his own hand. Angel feels his cock spasm again and then the warm spurts of his cum filling her ass. Larry takes a firmer grasp of her hips and really drives himself deeper and harder into her ass a few more times and then stiffens, his cock deep inside still spasming, still flooding her with his hot, creamy cum as he shouts, "Ahh!... Ahhh!... Ohh!... Ahh!... Augh!... Ahhh!...Ahhh!" every time his cock pumps another shot of cum.

Resigned to the fact that she can't stop Larry's climax in time to get his cock in her pussy, she contents herself with looking over her shoulder to watch all the contortions on his face as he cums. Now that he is frozen in place, his orgasm so powerful he can longer thrust; Angel takes over, thrusting her ass up against him and continuing to drive his cock up her ass, milking him for every drop she can get.

Once she no longer feels his cock spasming, she squeezes his cock by contracting her sphincter muscles. She pulls out about an inch and does it again. She continues like till she has just the head still buried inside. She squeezes as hard as she can several times in a row until finally, Larry pulls himself free with a gasp, "My God girl! What are you doing to me?"

As he returns to his seat on the edge of the coffee table, Angel quickly turns around, crawls up between his legs, smiles up at him, answering, "Just giving you a thrill is all."

"You certainly did that. I have never felt anything like that before." He complimented as Angel reached up and took his diminishing cock in hand and then sucked it into her mouth. He gasped again, "Oh God girl, what are you doing?"

Angel didn't stop to answer, she just kept sucking and cleaning his cock, knowing he wouldn't be able to take this kind of action very long before it would be too much for him to handle. Moments later he had his hands in her hair and was trying to extricate himself, gasping, "God, girl!... Enough already!... I can't stand it!"

Angel wrapped an arm around his hip, clung tight to his cock with the other hand and just kept sucking, draining every last drop of cum out of his cock and balls that she could get. Still gasping and trying to get away, he slide down the table, dragging Angel with him, until she finally gave up, rolled on the floor laughing and licking her lips. The other guys laughed and kidded him.

"My God girl!... That was too much," he complained, ignoring the others. "You have no idea how sensitive it gets after you cum."

"I just thought you would like... like another little bout of cock sucking," she cooed in a quiet, sultry voice as she rolled on her back, pouted her lips and then licked them slowly as she massaged her own breasts and pushed them together to make them stand out seductively. She continued in a whining voice, "I thought you would love to have me clean you off with my soft, sensual lips and suck out every last drop of cum."

"I do... I did...." he stammered. "It just got to be more than I could stand is all. And oh by the way... you're such a tease."

Angel just smiled with a hint of pride and victory on her face, rolled over and crawled the few feet separating her from Rick. Crawling up between his legs, she grabbed his cock and began stroking it. She licked the tip where a drop of pre-cum appeared. Looking up at him with a large Cheshire Cat grin she asked, "Now where were we, before Larry made such a mess of my hind end."

"I think you were in the middle of giving me a great blow job." He smiled right back with confidence, much less embarrassed than he had been earlier in the evening.

"Just agreat blow job? she teased, pushing out her bottom lip in a pout. "Now I thought it was more like anoutstanding blow job."

"It was... is... outstanding... great..." he stammered, a little of the flush coming back, then regaining some poise, he said as damage control, "The best cock sucking I have ever had."

"That's what I wanted to hear." Angel grinned and while still maintaining eye contact, she licked the underside length of his cock a couple of times; before taking the whole thing in her mouth again. Soon her head was bobbing up and down his entire length and she massaged his balls in the palm of her hand. However, the enthusiasm and lust she displayed earlier had disappeared. Now her head just bobbed up and down, without the enthusiastic twisting to the left and right, she used earlier.

It was obvious to every one watching, except for Larry who had walked out onto the porch. Bill leaned over again, playing with her hanging left breast and kissing her neck. After a few moments he whispered softly in her ear, "Suck his cock sweetie.... Make him cum, good and hard.... Fill your mouth with cum.... Share it with me, sweetie.... do it, for me."

Letting go of Rick's cock for a moment, she turned her head and stuck her tongue in Bill's mouth. He sucked it in, tasting the hint of pre-cum on the soft tissue. Breaking the kiss, she whispered back, "If you want some of that cum I've worked so hard to get, there's all kinds of it leaking out of my ass and down my thighs. All you need to do is get back there and clean me up." And too show she wasn't trying to be smart, but hoping to encourage him to do just what she suggested, she gave him a full open mouth kiss – hard and with a lot of tongue. As quickly as she had turned to kiss him in the first place, she pulled away, immediately taking Rick's full length into her mouth.

Meantime, Dave had repositioned himself under her right breast again and was sucking and licking as if this might be last time he would ever get this chance. As Angel went back to bobbing up and down on Rick's cock, Bill got up off the couch and moved around behind her. Getting down on his hands and knees between her legs he found, just as she had promised, copious amounts of thick, rich, white cum oozing out of her ass and down her right thigh. However, what really caught his eye was the fact that her ass hole was actually that. It was stretched open a good half inch and he could see a good two inches up her anal canal. Without the slightest hesitation, he leaned forward and probed it with his tongue as far as he could make it reach.

Angel moaned around Rick's cock in response and pushed her ass up against Bill's face as his tongue darted in and out a few times. Bill then pulled away, bent down a little further, placed his tongue just below the lowest collection of cum on her thigh and slowly licked it all into his mouth. He kept that up until it was all gone and went quickly back to her ass again. His tongue plunged into the opening. Angel moaned again, continued to suck Rick's cock, but now with renewed urgency, while thrusting back into Bill's face.

With the increased manipulations from Angel, Rick closed his eyes tight and rolled his head back. He could feel another orgasm building quickly. Unable to restrain himself he involuntarily began thrusting up into Angel's mouth. He ran his hands into her hair and then started pushing her down on his cock. Angel loved it.

It wasn't just that he was now forcing her to suck his cock, it was the fact that her control over him was causing him do something that was entirely out of his character. Rick was a real nice guy and would never force himself on any woman. Yet her he was, so overcome by the lust and sensuality that Angel produced, he was actually raping her mouth. His conscience might be telling him,No, don't do this, while the rest his body and emotions were screaming in lust,Take her!... Fuck her face!... Make her drink your cum!

However, that wasn't the only obsession that was getting Angel all worked up again. His cock was just the right size, so she could enjoy what she was doing to him without the distraction of gagging or her jaw tiring out. The silky softness of the sides of his shaft felt wonderful, exotic as her lips traveled up and down the length of his cock. The rough texture she felt every time her lips road up over the protuberance circling his crown some how sent almost electric like impulses from her lips to center of her welling orgasm. Couple that with all the attention she was getting from her four suitors and the realization that she had the ability to please so many men simultaneously, caused her own passion to accelerate at an almost exponential rate.

If that wasn't enough, suddenly, Dave moved further underneath her, so he could bring his tongue up to her pussy. He licked first deep into her pussy and then dragged his tongue up between her lips until he found her clit. She moaned at first contact and despite Rick's grip, she began moving her head up and down his cock of her own accord. She twisted her head back and forth again, sucking harder and moving faster than ever.

That's all it took for Rick. Angel could feel him swelling and then his cock jerked once. Bill's tongue was driving harder and deeper into her ass. Rick's cock jumped again. Dave's tongue whipped rapidly across her hard swollen clit. The third spasm of Rick's cock finally shot a gob of cum against the back of her throat, followed by another and another and another, as she continued to suck him as fast and as hard as she could.

That, coupled with the action up her ass and especially the vibrating tongue on her clit sent her over the top as well. It wasn't one of those mind-blowing, out of control orgasms, but it was a good strong one and soon she was unable to continue to suck on Rick's cock. She pulled off and just laid her head on his thigh as she shook through one spasm after another. She closed her legs forcing Dave to stop and slowly came down off her high.

Once in control again she pulled her ass away from Bill, turned around and kissed him full on the mouth. She slowly opened her mouth and allowed all the cum she hadn't swallowed to drool into his mouth. They kissed and kissed as Bill slowly rolled onto his back and pulled her down on top of him. The cum moved from one mouth to the other and back again many times until finally it was all gone. They kissed a little longer – a soft gentile kissing, telling each other how much they loved one another.

There was a tremendous tension between them as each tried desperately to get as close to other as possible, as if it were possible to join and become one soul. In this soul searching kiss and emotional hug, Angel was trying to convey her thanks, thinking,What other man in the world would have the trust, confidence and unselfish desire to pleasure me with three other lovers.She slowly rolled to Bill's side and laid her head on his chest as they cuddled for a little while in their bliss, as if no one else was there.

saber6
saber6
27 Followers
1...345678