STRIP Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Daddy, I need the car keys."

I handed them over.

The girls held hands. "And your plastic."

"Huh?"

"Your credit card. The best therapy is shopping therapy."

Dick opened his wallet and handed over his MasterCard. "Have a little mercy okay? I haven't earned that bonus yet."

Penny leaned close. "After what Bethany gave you, the least you can do is buy her an outfit or something."

For a split second, Dick wondered how Penny knew they'd fucked, but it was immediately obvious. They were best friends after all. Friends with benefits?

Dick sat on a kitchen stool as the garage door whirred and the engine of his car revved. God, Penny had a lead foot.

He dug around in the fridge for something to eat. He snagged a few pieces of vegetarian pizza from their cardboard carton. He preferred sausage and mushroom but Cassi had made this purchase for herself and whatever kids were home that night.

The doorbell interrupted him in mid bite. Did Cassi change her mind and take a cab home? Or maybe Penny forgot something, like all the cash in his wallet.

On the other side of the door was Sandy. Her normally extended jaw jutted out even further like a ravenous carp.

When Dick took Cassi as his lawfully wedded wife he got Sandy at no extra charge. The two women had been friends since grammar school, like peanut butter and jelly . Cassi was the sweet one. Sandy was nuts. Fortunately, Sandy's husband was an overweight workaholic who never socialized, so Dick's exposure was limited. A couple of years previous, Sandy invited Dick and Cassi over to watch the SuperBowl. Sandy's husband, with bowls of potato chips and pretzels in his arms, didn't say a single word to Dick the entire game.

Sandy strutted in like the house was hers. "You don't deserve that woman. I've said so for years."

Dick's head turned like a lighthouse beacon. "I know. Is there something I can-"

She stood with her hands on her hips, like Penny doing one of her cheerleader numbers. "Do you know the last thing she said as she boarded the train? That you needed someone to take care of you while she's gone. Even then, her thoughts were about you." She slapped his arm. "After what you made her do."

"Wait a second. Made her? What did she tell you?"

"You really want me to say it out loud? Okay." Sandy shook her head. The boyish hairstyle barely moved. "You told her to get undressed and have sex with Rod."

Dick felt his ears heat up. "That's not what happened. I take some responsibility for putting her in a vulnerable position. But it was her decision to have sex with him. I wasn't even at home."

"I don't believe you." Sandy pointed a finger. "She said you made it happen."

"So don't believe me, but it's the truth. And I certainly didn't suggest or encourage her fuck him Monday through Thursday."

Sandy's hand and considerable jaw dropped. "Are you serious? It wasn't just once?"

Maybe friends don't tell friends everything, especially when the things are embarrassing. "Nope. Every morning before school. Did she leave that out?" Dick recalled Bethany confiding in Penny. "Just what do you know about our sex life?" After all those years, Dick expected that Cassi told her best friend something.

Sandy exhaled sharply. "I never believed a word. She said you did it every night."

Dick nodded. "Which had been true from the day we got married up until last Friday."

"Nobody does it that often." Sandy plopped down on the living room sofa and took a defensive stance, arms folded.

"Well, we do. Or did." Dick sat on a hassock, and leaned forward. "See, one of the things that attracted me to Cassi in the first place was our sexuality matched. We're both high sexed. What I didn't realize was how that might play out when I asked her to coach Rod in foreplay." For emphasis, Dick repeated, "Foreplay."

Sandy made a strange face like I'd spoken in a foreign language. "Back before you two met, she was always on some guy's arm."

Dick didn't expect that Cassi's sexuality started when they met, but that history. "She got carried away with Rod. I understand. I don't blame her at all. Like I said, I put them in that position. Touching. Partially undressed."

"But every night?"

Sandy was still back on the frequency issue. "You mean our sex life? How often do you and what's his name do it?"

"Arthur, and twice a month. On the 15th and the 30th."

It was Dick's turn to be incredulous. "How can you schedule something like that? And how do you handle your urges the rest of the time?"

"I don't have any, I guess." Sandy's knees repeatedly separated and tapped. Dick knew she was getting aroused from their conversation. If she got really horny, she might go home and jump her husband's bones, off schedule.

"Everybody has sexual needs. You're probably repressing them. Food?" Sandy's body was not that of an overeater. She had nice curves once you got south of her neck. "Shopping, maybe." The girls had gone shopping.

"I'm not the topic. You are. So if you're so sexually needy all the time, what are you going to do while Cassi's gone. hmm?"

Dick had been backed into a corner. He couldn't tell Sandy that he hoped for more opportunities with Bethany, and might eventual succumb to his own daughter's advances. And then there were the other STRIP coeds. Dick cleared his throat. "I'll admit, it'll be difficult. Being so horny, I'm easily distracted For example, there are two attractive women at work who have no idea how they're affecting me."

"Well, don't you get fired for sexual harassment . Cassi needs to come home to an employed husband even if he does have excessive urges."

My urges weren't excessive for me. "You're right. I need to focus on work and not coworkers. I can't help it if women get me excited. I don't want to feed your ego, but I find you sexy."

"Me? You've got to be joking." A hint of pink rose in Sandy's cheeks.

Dick lied and fanned the flames. "Not at all. Your pixie face and those cute round breasts. You wore a bikini to that pool party last year and really strutted your stuff."

"I did not!" Her cheeks reddened "You're a married man. You weren't supposed to notice."

"If you didn't want to be noticed, you shouldn't have worn such a skimpy top that barely covered your tits, and bottoms that molded to your ass and-"

Sandy grabbed for her chest. "Stop it."

"Why? Is all if this sex talk getting you horny? What would be so wrong, going home and asking Artie to take care of your needs?"

Sandy's fingers were caressing her breasts, and she didn't seem to notice. "Art would just tell me to suck it up for another, what, week and a- oh my God." Sandy's hands went from tits to face. "Take care of him. That's what Cassi said. Her exact words. Take care of Dick while I'm away. You said 'take care of your needs'. Do you think she meant-"

I was certain that Cassi had no intention of setting me up with Sandy. Even if Cassi wanted to get absolution by having me fuck somebody, it wouldn't have been Sandy. They were just two close No way. And from my perspective, I wasn't interested in fucking anybody with the attitude and temperament of Sandy. Bethany, yes, in a heartbeat. Penny, yes, after a modicum of consideration. But Sandy? "I'm sure she meant to look in on me every once in a while, maybe drop off something to eat-"

"No. Cassi is very precise in her use of language. She's got a literature degree after all. She meant that I should have sex with you." Her hands began unbuttoning her blouse. "But I can't do it every day. God I'd be so sore."

"You don't have to do anything. Button up. You're married. You don't want to mess things up for you."

Sandy looked up from her unbuttoning task. "My marriage is already messed up, which is why I'm seeing Doctor Fair." She peeled back the edges if her blouse. The white bra held two round breasts captive with a wide gap in-between. "And I can tell that you're horny by the lump in your pants."

"You're not obligated. Really." Sandy might have thought she was responsible, but Dick's erection from Penny's show and hugging Bethany had never diminished.

Sandy smiled. "This is a good idea for lots of reasons. You won't be so horny that you'll do anything fatal at work. And it'll prevent you God forbid from making moves on your own daughter."

Penny had come close to exposing her ripe body. Would Dick have acted on the invitation? "Penny? I'd never-"

"Oh but you might, as revenge for Cassi and Rod. The mind works in mysterious ways."

Sandy left her blouse fall behind her. Upon closer examination, her breasts were small and round like baseballs. Smaller than Bethany's or Penny's for that matter but bigger than Cassi's bug bites. Sandy stood. "We should go to the bedroom." Dick watched Sandy's ass wiggle with a lot more energy than he'd ever witnessed before. Yes, he'd looked on other occasions.

Dick followed her upstairs. She headed straight for the master bedroom. Once inside, Sandy slid her slacks off. She looked young because of her diminutive body, childlike features and short hair. She looked even younger than Bethany, who was barely legal.

As long as Dick didn't look at Sandy's face, his cock remained at attention. So, he looked into her eyes. She was crazed, under some kind of spell. It was either the possibility of off-schedule sex or his large erection that had her mesmerized. "You have to get undressed. Otherwise I can't take care of you-"

"Do you really think this is a good idea?" Dick remained dressed. Perhaps he could convince Sandy to back off.

"No, but you claim to need sex every day. Have you gotten laid in the last 24 hours?"

Dick shook his head.

"Well then, per explicit instructions from your wife, I'm here to provide aid and comfort."

Dick crossed his arms. "I won't do it." He didn't believe the words coming out of his mouth. He was horny and a willing female was ready to give him relief.

Sandy fell to her knees in front of him, breathing on his groin. "You have to." Her hand grazed his crotch. "I need you to. God, do you know how many times Cassi has described the thrill she gets from having sex with you? Once, she said, 'If only you could have that feeling-' Well, this is my chance. She gave me her blessing, and God damn it, you're going to fuck me until I like it."

Dick almost fell over. The pretense was down like a busted balloon. This was for her, not for him. She wanted to be on the receiving end of a good fuck, and Dick knew how to deliver those. Dick had lost the battle but won the war. Sandy wasn't going home horny. Just the opposite. Dick pulled off his t-shirt while Sandy unbuckled and unzipped his pants.

"Oh my God! Look at that!" Sandy pointed at the bulge in his jockeys.

"Did Cassi every describe me?"

"Well yeah, but again I thought she was exaggerating. And she got that every day?" The back of her hand grazed his cotton-covered cock.

"Uh huh." Dick reached for his jockeys but Sandy was quicker. His underwear hit the floor, leaving him buck-naked.

"Oh my God. It's huge." Sandy laid the penis in her flat hand. "I'm not sure it will fit. Art is so much smaller."

Given her hostile demeanor, Dick had never really been attracted to Sandy. However, seeing her in bra and panties made a huge difference. This was an opportunity to take the edge off. Maybe he could avoid cajoling Bethany for another roll in the sack, and delay sex with his daughter, which still gave him qualms. Besides, it would bring Miss Smarty Pants down a rung. How could she bitch at him if they'd shared that kind of intimacy? And if he got her engine really revving, then maybe she'd understand his and Cassi's situation better. Besides, who in his right mind turned down the offer of sex?

Sandy climbed onto the king bed and faced the headboard on all fours. "You can go ahead now, but please take it slow."

She was still in bra and panties. "What? No foreplay?"

"This is the way Art and I do it. He cuddles up behind me, pulls my panties to the side, and slides in and out. Do you want to get a magazine first?"

"What, like Playboy or something?" Dick glanced at his erection, He didn't need any more stimulation.

"No, I mean to read while we're doing it. Art usually lays a sports magazine on my back. Why? What do you and Cassi do?"

Dick couldn't believe it. Art actually read a magazine while fucking his wife? What an insensitive dork! Dick promised himself to make this a fuck Sandy would never forget. He laid alongside and pulled her close. "We pay attention to each other, not some magazine." He kissed her, which required turning his head ninety degrees to get past her jaw.

Her lips protested for an instant but softened as he slid his fingers along her body from her hip up to her shoulder. Dick avoided her breasts, waiting until she wanted that attention. His cock bounced off her belly and thighs. Their lips parted company.

"Wow. That was hot."

Dick put his hand on her upper chest, sliding it up along her neck and around the back of her head. He leaned her forward and they kissed again, this time with her Sandy holding his face.

Her kisses were urgent. "Art only kisses me on the forehead," she said. "That was nice."

"This is nicer." Dick slid his fingers into her panties.

"Wait, let me get them off. I don't them stretched."

Dick knew his cock was going to stretch her vagina, so what did a pair of panties matter? Once Sandy was bare from the waist down, Dick rubbed his cock back and forth across her labia. He felt no natural moisture. "Are you prepared?"

"What do you mean? Don't you just stick it in?"

"Not with my size. Is Art smaller?"

"He's about the same length, but thinner. Problem is, he can't get close with his belly."

So that's why he does it doggy. To get closer for any penetration, let alone maximum. "I won't have that problem. But you need to be lubricated or it won't be pleasant at all." Dick slid down and moved his face close to her pussy. The smell was putrid. Hadn't she bathed, or was this her natural odor? Reluctantly, he slid his tongue up and down her labia, having second thoughts about sticking his cock inside.

Sandy went crazy, throwing her hips around with every lick. "Oh, oh, oh shit!"

After only a minute, Dick couldn't stand it. He scooted up, face to face. "Roll over."

Sandy did as directed, turning her back to him.

Dick lifted Sandy's right leg and rubbed his cock around the entrance to her pussy. "Scoot down."

She did. Dick held his ground. Sandy's cunt took the tip and a bit more. "Oh my! It's in!" She wiggled her ass. "But you're not moving."

"You told me to take it slow. But if you're anxious-" Dick jabbed his hips forward as he slid his body closer to hers. More of his cock disappeared.

"Ooooohhhhh. Too much, too fast. if you rip me open, we'll have to wait until I heal for the next time."

Dick hadn't finished the first time, and Sandy was talking about a return engagement? Would Sandy actually come over periodically to keep him sexually satisfied? He unclipped her bra.

It fell froward, the straps at her wrists. "Art leaves my bra on. If I'm wearing one."

"Well, for Cassi, her breasts are an erogenous zone." With one hand, Dick palmed her tit and slid her nipples between his fingers. "And she goes nuts when I touch her here." He humped against her, drilling deeper. Despite her age, at only two fucks per month, Sandy's pussy was in almost pristine condition. Maybe even a bit tighter than Bethany's, but Bethany had been using Mr. T the Dildo for pleasure.

"This feels good, but the position is awkward. Can you get behind me?"

"Okay." Dick scooted down, withdrawing from the tight flesh sheath.

Sandy got into her preferred position, on hands and knees with her thighs spread.

Dick slowly reentered her pussy from behind. In that position, he had two free hands to cup and massage her tits. Dick plunged deeper after each withdrawal, maintaining a reasonable speed, not so fast that Sandy would feel threatened or assaulted.

"Are you done?" she asked.

"No, I haven't really gotten going. Why?"

"It just that Art is usually through by now."

Art must be a quick finisher. "And what about you? Are you satisfied?"

"Am I supposed to be?"

What kind of sex life did she have? Merely as a sperm repository? If Sandy was younger, she'd be the perfect candidate for STRIP. "Yes, both partners should get satisfaction. Does Art ever do anything with this?" Dick rubbed his finger against her pussy, groping for her clit.

Sandy jerked. Her cunt clamped down. "Hell no!"

"Well, I'm going to make sure you have some fun, so you can feel what Cassi feels when we have sex."

Dick started pumping her pussy harder, faster, while gently flicking his fingers around her pussy entrance.

Sandy pushed her ass back, making a better target. "Oh God! Oh God! Oh God! Oh God! Oh God!"

Dick felt omnipotent, working this pathetic woman towards perhaps the first orgasm of her pitiful sex life.

Sandy was humping back, occasionally exhaling with an "Oooh" or "Aaaah." "Art doesn't do any of this, the bastard. Hell, no wonder why I'm seeing a shrink!"

Dick's cock hadn't shrunk a bit. It was rock solid, reaming out Sandy's barely used vagina. "You need physical attention, not mental." Dick was aiming for a big finish, a simultaneous orgasm that would leave them both spent and satisfied. His hips were a steam locomotive, relentlessly pursuing delivery of his load at Pussy Junction.

"You have to stop." Sandy was whimpering.

"Why?"

Sandy's breathing got ragged. "I'm getting cramps."

"It's not cramps. You're building to an orgasm. Go with it."

"I am? Oh God bless you." Dick's dick was long enough to reach Sandy's cervix. "Hey, watch it. That's painful."

Dick backed off a bit, but was really excited by the idea of cumin into Sandy's uterus. Dick glanced right. He and Sandy were reflected in profile in the closet door mirror. Her head reared up with every thrust. Dick had never watched himself having sex before. It was ironic that his partner was Sandy, not Cassi. The images fed the intensity of his attack. Seeing his prick drill Sandy's pussy spurred him on. "Cunt or face? he shouted. He prayed for the former.

"What?"

"I'm going to cum. In your pussy or on your face?"

"In me. Cum in me. We're going to cum together."

Dick drove his dick home in repeated thrusts. The head if his cock tingled. "Uhhhhh, uhhhhhhh."

"Are you ready? Oh God, I hope you're ready Yes, do it. I'm ready." Sandy's muscles tightened.

Dick probed for Sandy's uterus despite her previous protest. His dickhead pressed against her cervix.

As cum exploded from his cock, Sandy reared up her head, tits pointing forward. She cried out, like a wolf baying at the moon. Her face lengthened, her jaw dropped, her mouth a cavern. And for the first time, Dick witnessed her jaw line up with the rest of her face. Her profile was pretty, which made Dick cum even harder. Maybe next time he'd fuck her face to face, just to see that expression of fulfilled lust.

Sandy collapsed on the bed, her ravaged pussy on display. Wads of bodily fluids leaked out.

Dribbles of cum hung off the tip of Dick's cock and dropped to the sheet. "Sandy, can you do me a favor?"

"After that? Anything!"

"Could you put up a load of linens?"

Sandy turned to face Dick. "All right." Still naked, Sandy stripped the bed and tottered downstairs. She came up a few minutes later, wiping her pussy with tissue. "You guys sure go through sheets. Does someone have a bladder problem?"

"Nope. They get soiled from vigorous sex."

Sandy paused, looking at Dick's wilting cock. "Oh."

* * * * * * * * * *

### An Original H M Tale ###

Cassi gone, Penny thwarted, Dick satisfied.

How do you like the story so far?

Chapter Three got over 10,000 downloads the first week. Only seven emails with feedback. You can do better, even if it's only "Nice story."