STRIP Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tam uncapped the device.

"I said now." She turned him so he was facing her and gripped his cock. Her fingers didn't reach all the way around. As he fell towards her, he shook the inhaler before shooting a measured blast into his mouth that calmed his episode. Cassi placed his cock into position and tilted her hips to cause penetration. Almost immediately, he was panting, driving his dick home. Tam gripped Cassi's hips and thumped against her. "I can't wait to do this to Victoria. She'll go crazy."

"She'd be crazy to refuse." Cassi was proud she'd contributed to Tam's self-confidence, and his feelings of sexual competence. Just as she had done for Rod. A chill ran through her body, and her pussy gushed additional lubricant to facilitate Tam's progress. Her guilt vanished. "Oh God. You beautiful man!" She kissed him hard and wet, and then Frenched him. She had no need for recrimination. "Do me a favor?"

"Anything!"

"Suck my nipples."

Cassi pulled her blouse open but Tam dragged her tube top down. He dripped saliva before his lips got to their destination. "Oh God! You've got me so hot. I have to cum. You have to cum."

"Again? So soon? I'm not sure I can."

"You're young and vibrant. I have faith in you." With that, she shoved her index finger up his ass.

Tam took his lips off her nipple, shot forward and screamed.

Cassi felt the flood of semen escape from Tam's cock, and with no room, it spurted out of her pussy down her thighs. "Good boy!"

The conductor's voice announced Springfield, one stop before Cassi's destination of Carlinville. "Oh my God. We're almost at my stop. I have to get dressed. I have to call Dick."

Tam reluctantly got off Cassi. "Who's Dick?" He sat naked on the lower bunk, toying with his inhaler.

"My husband. I have to let him know-"

"Oh please, don't tell him! He'll be angry. Maybe even want to kill me." Tam stood, his cock still partially inflated.

"I'll leave your name out of it." Cassi used Tam's handkerchief to wipe up cum leaking from her vagina, then got dressed. "But I'll always remember you, and our brief time together." She pulled her suitcase from the small closet. "Don't give up on Victoria. Invite her out for a nice dinner, and then find a better place than the back seat of her car. Tell her how you feel, and then show her your beautiful big cock. She'll come to understand you as a man and a highly competent sexual partner."

"She will? Wow! I can do that! Oh man!" Tam's cock was rising to the occasion.

Cassi knew she had to get off the train before she fell victim to Tam's cock the rest of the way to St. Louis. She kissed Tam on his forehead and headed down the corridor, prepared to exit the train and buy a ticket for an immediate return trip to Chicago. Maybe she could spend a few minutes with her folks. After all, they promised they'd be at the station, waiting for her. She hoped they wouldn't smell Tam's semen, still dripping into her panties.

* * * * * * * * * *

### An Original H M Tale ###

The story will shift back to Dick, Rod, Penny and Bethany with the next chapter.

Send me an email and give me feedback.

Copyright (c) 2010, HarveyMarcus. All Rights Reserved.

12