STRIP Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hold on. You still have your underwear on, and we have to get in position. You said lying down? How about if you just move closer to me?"

"All right."

Penny tugged his boxers over his hips.

"Oh my goodness. You are seeing me in the nude."

His cock was hard but smaller than Penny desired. Beggars couldn't be choosers. If only her father had fucked her, she wouldn't be here, seducing Mr. Chaudri. "And you could be seeing me too, if you'd open your eyes. Now, you were saying?"

"One of the other women rubbed my penis until it became hard."

Penny's fingers danced along Mr. Chaudri's cock before she took it in her hand. "Just like now."

"I cannot believe you are touching me there." His legs shook. "Oh, that feels much good. ÊAnd one of the men inserted their finger in her vagina. She cried out, pleading to leave."

"Then you should do that with me. Here." She guided his hand between her thighs. "Point one finger." He complied. Penny aimed it at her vagina and slid it between her wet labia. "In and out."

Mr. Chaudri made awkward fucking motions with his finger. "Like this?"

It wasn't very pleasant, but Penny couldn't ruin his spirits, so close to their coupling. "Yes, just like that."

"The group was relentless in their goading and taunting. They were forcing two virgins to have their first sexual encounter in public."

"But you're not a virgin any more? I mean, you got Mrs. Chaudri pregnant with Bethany?"

"Very true, although-Ó He stopped the finger fuck but left his digit embedded in Penny's pussy.

"What?" More secrets?

"When we decided to have a child, I was concerned about my sexual performance. I am embarrassed to tell you, I froze up. I lay on the bed, covering my eyes. Mrs. Chaudri rode up and down until I ejaculated. Since then, we have not had sexual relations very often. Perhaps six times."

"In like over eighteen years?" Damn, this guy should be hornier than me. "Well, this time, you're going to be the aggressor. There are no frat boys to help you out this time."

"Help me to do what?"

"Have sex with me, of course."

"Oh no. I cannot do that! What would your parents say if they found out?"

My dad would say even swap. "My parents know I am sexually active." His cock was hard and the tip was red, expanding and contracting in anticipation.

"So, you just have to let your body do what it already knows how to do. Besides, this is the crucial part of the role play."

"It is?"

This adult was a dolt. "Yes. Scoot closer. That's right. You should put it in, be in control."

"Should I keep telling you the story?"

His cock was at the threshold. "Huh? Oh yeah, sure." As long as it didn't get in the way of their fucking.

"Through no effort on my part, I became embedded in her."

"Closer. That's right. A little higher." On his own, Mr. Chaudri couldn't get his cock inside Penny, aiming it in every wrong direction. Penny carefully poked and nudged his penis until he was on target. "There! Now put it in!"

Mr. Chaudri jerked his cock forward, meeting Penny's labia, which easily separated. The tip of his cock nestled at her opening. "Am I in?"

"Almost." Penny grabbed his hips and pulled him closer. His cock was hard enough that it didn't slip from its target. "Oooh, yes." It wasn't in deep, but over the threshold. Now fucking could start. "Push a little deeper."

"That time, my body went out of control. I writhed and jerked, sliding all over her."

"Well, you won't do that this time. Move your hips slowly, forward and back, and establish a rhythm."

Mr. Chaudri couldn't stop telling the story. "She pleaded with me, you understand, not to continue, but several hands held me down. They only allowed horizontal movement. My penis had not only penetrated the young woman but I was on the verge of something I'd never experienced. My first orgasm."

"You stopped again. Concentrate on you and me. This is the thing we have to change, right?"

"Yes, of course. I am so sorry. Forward and back, you said?" Mr. Chaudri's movements were hesitant and random, not smooth like Penny's brother. But Penny wasn't anywhere near satisfied. She needed more, much more, and she was going to force Mr. Chaudri to deliver. She called cadence. "Forward. Back. Forward. Back."

Mr. Chaudri did his best to match his movement to Penny's commands. It was better, but too mechanical. Then, without warning, Mr. Chaudri started flailing, bouncing around between Penny's thighs. It was just as he'd described with his co-ed partner. Penny tried to wrap her legs around his waist, to control his movement but he was too strong. Perhaps this was a sexual ritual in his native country, a dance after which he'd fuck her regular.

Mr. Chaudri opened his eyes wide, but they were unfocussed. "I am performing. I am performing." His arms waved in the air, as if he was trying out for her cheerleaders squad. Her legs waved from side to side. It was a miracle that he didn't slip out from her pussy altogether. "I am performingggg-"

As he spread his legs, his torso dropped and his cock slipped from Penny's vagina. A blast of cum shot from his penis, over Penny's head. The next volley hit Penny's face, her chest, and several shuffled stacks of papers still on the desk. More spurts painted her chest and arms. He wasn't stopping. His desk lamp and crystal paperweights got a share of his juices. The last shots fell on Penny's lower belly and his leather chair, which had slid off to the side.

What could she say that wouldn't completely demoralize him? "Wow! ÊThat was really a lot of jizz."

Mr. Chaudri eyes were tired and a bit melancholy. He made no acknowledgement that he was looking at his daughter's best friend, naked. He backed into his leather chair, using it to prop himself up. "I believe both of us have learned important life lessons today. ÊFor myself, I have come to terms with the hazing that was my initiation. And I acknowledge that Bethany is becoming a woman who will one day have sex as a natural part of her life."

Too late. My dad took care of her. Too bad he won't help me. "Good. Very good."

Mr. Chaudri posed with his arms crossed on the backrest, his deflated cock dripping on the Oriental rug. "What have you learned?"

"Me?" Penny couldn't lie and tell him he was a good lay, even though she had only one partner to compare him to. "I've learned that I don't need STRIP to get confidence." She's already learned that, but it was a safe comment.

"That is certain. Tell me the truth. Has Bethany become a better person from the STRIP program?"

Certainly more confident and more sexual. "I think so. Yeah. Just look and you'll see it for yourself."

"I will do so. I only hope that for her first time, she has someone who cares for her, and is gentle."

My dad did that. "Someone that loves her like a father?"

"Yes, precisely." His mouth opened wide. "Wait. You are not suggesting that I-"

Penny panicked. "Oh no. Of course not."

Mr. Chaudri scratched his head.

Did Mr. Chaudri think I meant him? Oh my God. My father won't fuck me but Bethany's stuck up conservative father is considering it? Damn!

Mr. Chaudri assessed the scene. "Oh my goodness. We have made a terrible mess." He took a hard look at his watch. "My wife and daughter could return at any moment. Please, put your clothes back on."

Penny's shirt and skirt were decorated with splotches of Mr. Chaudri's jizz. "They're kind of messy."

"Then put them in a zipper bag, from the kitchen, and find some of Bethany's clothes to wear. You can' t be naked when they return. Oh my goodness, not naked!" His eyes darted from her breasts to her belly and then her pussy, exposed at the juncture of widespread thighs. "Oh my goodness. You are naked!" He covered his eyes again.

Penny tried not to be insulted. "Do you need help down here?"

"No, I can care for this. Besides, with a beautiful naked woman in my vicinity, I might get ideas." An odd grin appeared on his face.

At least he'd called Penny beautiful. Ideas? Shit, Mrs. Chaudri might get a surprise in bed later that night. Even Bethany might get a visit from her father, in an unfatherly way, but not while Penny was there. Damn, who was going to satisfy her?

Penny ran upstairs and plopped on Bethany's bed as the tears began. She'd been fucked by a father all right, but not her own.

* * * * * * * * * *

Dick sat on the futon, staring at an empty TV screen. He was hornier than the dickens. If Penny had walked through the door, he might have lost control and fucked her right there on the floor. He might not have even let her take off her jacket, just lifted her skirt and ripped her panties off. Sandy, his wife Cassi's best friend and a one-time sex partner, had called to call it off. She'd decided, a couple of days too late, that Cassi's request that she "take care of Dick" meant looking in on him, doing laundry or cooking, not fucking his brains out a few times a week. Maybe it was guilt, or her husband Arthur suddenly became bed competent, but the reason was irrelevant. She wouldn't be a pressure release valve. Had Bridget, the consultant, already packed up and left? She'd be good for a quickie, as long as he didn't bring Rod along. God, they were like rabbits in heat!

A polite knock on the front door announced the arrival of a visitor. Penny would have opened the door herself, but Dick rearranged his erection anyway, to be polite. No one likes to be greeted at the front door by a guy with tented pants. He slid his erection down one pants leg, but that meant extracting it from his jockeys. The knock persisted, but gently. Probably a woman. Dick tried to tell himself that the visitor was just that, not a door-to-door sex partner.

Dick opened the door. It was if Bethany had stepped into a time machine and sent her 25 years into the future. "Mr. Treyshun? ÊI'm Mrs. Chaudri, Bethany's mother."

Dick's cock throbbed in his pants. "Bethany? Oh. Please come in."

Mrs. Chaudri stepped over the threshold, into Dick's lust palace. "Penny is at our place. Evidently the two of you had words."

Words like fuck and sex. At least I didn't share her bed. "We're working through some issues."

"Not at the moment, I would assume." She pulled her jacket down. There was no hiding that she was a busty woman. "I wanted you to know she's welcome at our home as long as necessary. You were kind enough to let Bethany stay when she and her father suffered an argument about STRIP."

Kind enough to stay in his bed. The memories of fucking Bethany were fresh. "That must have gotten resolved or at least livable." Dick offered Mrs. Chaudri a seat in the family room, on the futon. He sat down expecting her to use the far end. Instead, she lowered herself next to him.

"She came home, but nothing was resolved. STRIP is now a forbidden topic." Mrs. Chaudri crossed her legs. Her high-buttoned brown jacket didn't match the tight black pants. "Bethany thinks the world of you. We just came back from a shopping trip during which she told me everything."

In profile, Mrs. Chaudri's tits were mountains. "Everything?" ÊDick swallowed hard. "Listen, I don't know what she accused me of-"

Mrs. Chaudri patted his hand, except it was on his knee. "It's all right. I was quite relieved that Bethany's first time was with someone she describes as caring and gentle. Lord knows how she'd feel about sex today if one of those horny young men in school had taken first advantage. Excepting your darling son, of course."

She wasn't angry? Dick's heart thumped so loud it drowned out his thoughts. All he heard was the pounding beat, one that could be a metronome for sex. "Well, I'm relieved. I thought you two might take the news harder." He wanted to retract that last word as soon as it passed his lips.

"Oh, Mr. Chaudri doesn't know, and I intend to keep him in the dark. About many things." She uncrossed her legs but kept them apart. Her thighs were an ebony path leading to a forbidden zone.

"Is there anything Penny needs? I mean, that you could take to her? Some clothes perhaps?"

She recrossed her legs. The pants seemed terribly tight. "According to Bethany, the only thing Penny needs, or wants, they are almost the same these days, is some physical attention from you. The kind you gifted Bethany."

Dick folded his arms. "That's just not going to happen." He didn't appreciate her acceptance of his sexual activity with her daughter. "And I'll be ending my physical relationship with Bethany as well." He'd been considering it, but with her mother beside him, the decision was easier. "I feel awful, with her and Rod considering themselves a couple, and me taking her to bed-Ó Dick stopped. Too much detail.

"But she enjoys you so much. She's afraid you won't want her anymore after your wife returns. You understand how devastating that could be. Why, she could slip back into her old self."

Was she suggesting Dick keep slipping it to her daughter, for emotional support? "She's come a long way since STRIP. She won't backslide."

"When will your wife return? Do you know?"

Dick wrung his hands, which forced Mrs. Chaudri to let go. "I haven't heard from Cassi. She was really upset when she left."

"Yes, I know, about assisting Rod with STRIP. That is certainly why Penny is being so insistent. She must view the situation as categorically unfair. That is another reason I am here."

Bethany's mom knew way too much about their personal sexual foibles. "It is?"

"Yes. You have had a priceless gift - sexual access to my daughter. There should be something our family receives in return. For balance."

One possibility shot to the top of the list. "What, like arranging for your husband to have sex with Penny?" The thought turned Dick's stomach.

"That, dear sir, will never happen. He is much too confused and uncertain to make any advances."

Dick wondered if he'd fall victim to Penny's forward advances. "So what are you proposing? You and Rod?" He'd give her a ride, based on how he satisfied Bridget.

"The thought crossed my mind, but I too have concerns, given Bethany's relation with him. No, I decided that you and I should strike up a sexual relationship." Her hand returned to his thigh.

Dick trembled. She was offering herself, just like Bethany had the first time. His head cleared for an instant. "Now wait a minute. I took advantage of Bethany, so how is having sex with you any kind of compensation?"

"We are not speaking in terms of compensation, dear man. The virginity of my daughter was priceless. I am proposing a process by which one of my family members, namely me, receives sexual satisfaction from one of yours, namely you." She squeezed his thigh, inches from his cock.

"So what is it, you're not getting that at home?"

"Mr. Chaudri's attempts at sex have been pitiful ever since we got married. His attitudes about STRIP come from a deep anxiety about even being naked in the same room with me, let alone the act itself. I practically had to rape him to become pregnant with Bethany. Consider yourself Rod's substitute when we are in bed together, and it will all make sense."

Giving Bethany pleasure and then adding her mother on top, so to speak, didn't add up to balance. They would both be getting and Dick would be the only one giving. No, Mr. Chaudri fucking Cassi or Penny was a more logical activity, except that was never going to happen. "Let me think about your generous offer." Dick couldn't take his eyes off her tits, heaving under her jacket.

"We would be a good match. I understand that you have high sexual needs, and with your wife away, you are often in distress. I have been in the same situation for many years. Too many years. My, it's very warm in here." She unbuttoned the top three of her jacket. "I know that I am older than Bethany, and have lost much of my natural beauty, but I hope you have it within your heart - she grabbed his erection in his pants - and offer me your attention. I am more than ready for it."

The house may have been warm, but Mrs. Chaudri was hot. Dick was more than aroused, even before she exposed her cleavage or took his penis in hand. Mrs. Chaudri was a voluptuous woman, and enough of a Bethany look-alike that he was prepared physically. But could he actually do it? Cassi was who knows where, and with who? Sandy had called it off. Bridget was gone. Dick wanted to wean himself away from Bethany, and Penny was off limits. Perhaps Mrs. Chaudri was just what the doctors ordered. Drs. Johnson the sex researchers, that is. Dick couldn't help himself. He slid his flat hand into her open jacket. Her blouse was scoop-necked. His palm rested on bare flesh above the neckline.

Mrs. Chaudri slapped her hands to her chest, trapping Dick's. "Mr. Treyshun! Really!"

"Your breasts are bigger than Bethany's aren't they?"

"Yes, a full cup size. She said you really enjoyed hers. I met your wife once, at a school function. She is not excessively built, is she? Perhaps that's why-"

Dick barely listened as he worked at the remaining buttons.

"Please! You are moving much too fast." She grasped his arms, to no avail. With Mrs. Chaudri's jacket open, her shirt and black lace bra were exposed. Dick attempted to slide his hand into the bra, to caress the voluminous breast tissue yearning to be released from bondage. "Not yet. Please, they are not perky like Bethany's." Dick leaned over and buried his face between her supported tits, squeezing them from both sides.

"I am pleased you find me attractive. I want you to make me feel-"

"Feel how? Wanted?" Dick felt energized. He snuck one hand down onto her thigh, fingers aimed at the inner surface. "Oh yes, I want you." He rubbed his face in her cleavage as best he could. "I want them. I want to suck your nipples." Dick heard himself blathering on about what he would do once they were uncovered.

"You do seem fixated on women's breasts." Mrs. Chaudri stood, breaking his connection. "Perhaps we should go upstairs -"

Dick stood and practical dragged Mrs. Chaudri after. She stumbled on the stairs, losing her high heels on the steps. In the master bedroom, Dick stripped down to his underwear. When he looked up, Mrs. Chaudri was still dressed, her jacket pulled shut and held closed by one hand. "What's the matter?"

"I am afraid I cannot go through with this. I am sorry."

Dick felt naked in his t-shirt and jockeys. He wanted to shout, 'You come to my house, tell me you want sex, grab my cock and now you say you've changed your mind? ÊWhat a tease!' Instead, he plopped down on the edge of the bed and hung his head. His cock wilted. "Maybe you should leave."

"May I explain my fears?" Mrs. Chaudri didn't move. Ê"Tell me, do you have more than just sexual feelings for Bethany?" She took a seat at the far end of the foot of the bed.

Dick's cock bucked at the mention of Bethany's name. "That's a tough question. I've always thought of her as a second daughter. So even before we slept together, I had feelings. Why is this relevant to us?"

"Bethany has feelings for you, beyond those of lust or sexuality. You know this?"

Dick nodded. "I suspected as much."

"Now I can explain. Bethany's feelings for you are confusing her about her relationship with Rod."

"Which is why she and I have to stop." Dick sighed. "Maybe those feelings transferred over when we became lovers. I love Bethany but I won't give up Cassi for her."

"You see! Your words expose you. 'I love Bethany.' There are emotions between you two. If the circumstances were different, and the ages a bit closer, you might consider Bethany as a romantic interest."

Dick's head was spinning. This was Bethany's mother, right? "Not likely, given that I'm old enough to be her father."

"Stranger things happen. You and I, we are closer in age. I will stay happily married so long as, what do they call it, my itch is scratched by a competent sexual substitute. I am not looking for a replacement for my husband Venka. Does this make sense to you?"