Strip Club Shenanigans

Story Info
After-hours erotic challenge is too much for guy to handle.
2.5k words
4.46
64.2k
47
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
juci999
juci999
10 Followers

This is a true story:

I'm 22, and I work as a dancer in a relatively upscale gentleman's club on the West Coast (best coast). I have been doing this for about three months now and so far so good. The girls are fun and the customers here are generally respectful and high class.

After closing time some of the girls and I were sitting around the main bar having a few drinks. A couple of the cocktail waitresses joined us as well. The two bartenders, John and Mike, were pouring us whatever we wanted on the house, so nobody was in a hurry to leave.

John just started working here a week ago. He's a bit cocky but in a way that's not off-putting. Or maybe I'm just easy on him because he's good looking and tall, has a shaved head, which I often really like on guys. And he obviously spends a lot of time being active and working out.

After some more drinking and chatting Mike poured us all a few shots. And Courtney, one of the hottest dancers working here, was getting into a heated discussion with John at the end of the bar. She was still wearing her sexy pink bikini and heels, and was leaning over the bar, giving John nice view of her assets.

The argument grew more heated between Courtney and John. She got everyone's attention slammed her drink down, but in a sort of playful way.

She then started walking around behind the bar in a slow and sultry manner, keeping her eyes fixed on John. She walked up to him and put her arm around John's waist, pulling her body in close to him. John looked a bit surprised and you could tell from the expression on his face that he didn't know how to react.

She maintained her one armed embrace with John, not being shy about pushing her tits up against his side, she yelled, "ok, everyone...Johnny boy here says that our dancing is 'old hat.'"

If there's one girl in this club that can give ANY guy a rock hard erection by dancing in front of him, it's Courtney. I'm not even into girls, but I still catch myself staring at her as she's dancing from time to time.

Courtney is petite and skinny, about 5'5 and probably weighs about 100lbs. She has a perfect body by any form of measurement and has skinny but toned legs, long reddish-blond hair that hangs half way down her back, a very fair complexion with lots of freckles on her face, and full but very firm tits. To top it off, she used to be a gymnast and hip-hop dancer, so you can imagine how she can move on a cock during a lap dance.

It's almost a wonder to me that she chose dancing in clubs over pursing a modeling career more seriously. But I guess she's a real sex addict, or so she's told me on more than one occasion.

John, who didn't know all the girls yet, looked down at the ground, and curled his lips, trying to hold back a slightly embarrassed smile. He motioned with his hand in response to her statement. "Ok, ok, I said that...but at least you girls are making the customers happy," he said with a coy expression on his face.

His statement earned some "Oooohhhh's" from us at the bar. He then put his left arm around Courtney, returning her embrace, and he nonchalantly rested his hand on the side of her firm ass. I could see over the bar that his cock was beginning to stiffen a bit in his tight dress pants.

"Sounds like a challenge to me," Courtney said enthusiastically.

Since John was new here he had no idea what Courtney was talking about. But we all shook our head in agreement and we ALL knew exactly what was about to happen.

And I wasn't the only one who noticed John's cock moving--Courtney looked down with a hungry eye at the growing bulge that was expanding its way down his left leg.

Not taking her eye off John's growing crotch, Courtney questioned, "I don't think John has what it takes....what do you girls think?"

John scanned the bar seeing us all shaking our heads. He then turned to Mike who shrugged his shoulders with a grin. If Courtney issues a challenge like this it's because she's fairly confident she knows that she's going to win.

Mike immediately starting taking money from everyone--we all threw in some of our cash from the night and got a $500 pot together for the winner. John wasn't even sure what the pot was for, but judging by the apparent stiffness of his erection, I was guessing Courtney was going to win this challenge.

She grabbed John's hand and led him down to one of the lap-dance areas with comfortable couches.

We all followed and took up seats close to the action to watch. Two other dancers, Nadine and Svetlana, were sitting on either side of John on the couch and they were still wearing their sexy club lingerie as well. Both were obviously eager for the action to come.

Courtney leaned in close to him and said, "there's one rule--you can't touch me with your hands." Svetlana and Nadine were there to make sure of this. They each grabbed one of John's hands, pulled them to the side and then sat on his hands.

Courtney blew a kiss and smiled at John with anticipation. From this point forward Courtney never took her eyes off of him.

She put on one of the most erotic five-minute dances I've ever seen, occasionally coming in close to him, but never touching him with anything other than her hair or her tongue, which she used to lick his neck and ears.

She kept her bikini on throughout the whole dance, but pulled it aside at points and gave him a few fleeting glimpses of her perfect puffy pink nipples and increasingly dampening shaved pussy.

You could see John's throbbing cock pushing up against his tight pants--his eyes were locked on Courtney. Both of them really were lost to the rest of us and in their own erotic world.

The song came to an end, then Courtney walked up to John, put her knee in between his legs, pressing it against his balls through his pants.

"Ok, you'll no longer need this shirt," she said.

She quickly unbuttoned it and helped him pull it off, revealing John's chiseled body. He put his hands back on the couch for Svetlana and Nadine to sit on again.

Courtney then ran her hand down his chest and washboard stomach, resting it on his belt buckle, just above his engorged cock, which she was now eying with her undivided attention.

She looked back up at him and undid his belt, then slowly pulled down his zipper. She paused, staring into his eyes with a knowing smile. She then began pushing his pants down. He lifted his ass to comply and she quickly had his pants around his ankles.

Us girls all smiled in surprise at the large outline of John's throbbing cock that now was even more visible on his light blue lycra boxer briefs. There was a wet spot on his underwear at the tip of his cock from an ample amount of pre-cum that had oozed.

Courtney then turned around with her back to him. She straddled his out-stretched legs and bent all the way over to finish removing his pants and shoes. Her ass was conveniently only a foot from his face, offering him a close up view of perfection and a whiff of her juices.

Her wet pussy was beginning to soak through her low-slung pink bikini bottoms. To tease him a bit she took her time removing his shoes, and finally pushed his pants off the rest of the way.

She quickly turned back around to face him, her gaze still focused on the huge bulge in his underwear.

"Now," she said, "you have to make a choice. Choose a number: 5 or 500?"

John looked confused, but didn't want to ask questions. "Five," he said quickly.

"Five minutes!" Courtney blurted out. Mike began keeping time on his watch.

Courtney moved in and pushed John's legs wide apart with her hands. She then ran her hand up his leg, and rested her hand on his cock. She adjusted his erection for him so that it was pointing straight up at his stomach, but it still was barely contained in his underwear.

His cock appeared to be very big, and thick too. It was a wonder that elastic was able to contain it.

Staring into his eyes now, Courtney, still wearing her pink bikini slid down and began running her tits up and down over John's bulge in a really sultry, slutty kind of way. His mouth was wide open as he stared down at her. Judging by the reaction on John's face he obviously was enjoying himself as her ample cleavage enveloped his erection underneath his silky lycra underwear.

She then slid the front string of her bikini top over the tip of his cock and began moving up and down again, using her perfect natural tits to fuck his cock through his underwear.

Courtney released his cock from her tits and then ran her mouth along the outline of his cock. She was gently biting his shaft, flicking it with her tongue and breathing on it with her hot breath. She then moved up his body, brushing her tits along his face.

She turned around and sat on his throbbing bulge so that it was snugly between her firm skinny ass cheeks. Moving slowly up and down, she occasionally stopped to squeeze his cock with her ass. This must have felt amazing for both of them with nothing but a thin layer of sheer material between her pussy and his cock.

She picked up her pace as she continued to move up and down on his lap. She eventually leaned back to give John a view down her body he'll probably never forget.

She then started to whisper something in his ear as she continued to grind on his cock with increasing abandon. Whatever she was saying obviously brought him closer to the brink.

Soon enough John's head rolled back, and his body stiffened a bit. He was quickly approaching orgasm it seemed. Courtney sensed it as well, but she wasn't done with him, it had only been about three minutes so far yet.

She stood up and turned around to face him, then slowly climbed back on top of him, straddling him. She began moving her wet bikini bottom against his throbbing package in slow steady motions. She undid her bikini top, releasing her perfect firm tits, and puffy pink nipples.

The expression on John's face indicated he was in agony, obviously wanting the release of an orgasm, but Courtney was in control of his fate now. John was breathing heavy as she gradually sped up her pace, still staring straight into his eyes.

Svetlana and Nadine reached down to further restrain John's fore-arms as he grabbed tightly onto their ass cheeks, holding on for dear life.

Courtney then worked herself into a frenzy and, even though she was focusing on his orgasm, she unexpectedly began to cum quite audibly.

She convulsed on his lap in one spasm after another, letting out loud screams. His head rolled back, and he started sliding down to the edge of his seat. It was obvious to us what was happening...the sight of Courtney cumming on his cock was too much for him to handle.

Courtney quickly came to her senses and announced that John was about to cum as well. Like the skilled gymnast she is, she swung off his lap in a perfect dismount and slid down in front of his crotch. She quickly pulled the front of his underwear down as his monstrous cock sprang out. It was at least 8 inches, and very thick.

John's eyes rolled into the back of his head as he lifted his ass off the couch, commencing his orgasm. Courtney was pumping his cock with abandon with one hand, while she cupped his balls in her other hand. She was audibly urging him to cum, "cum for me, cum for me!" she yelled.

John let out a very loud moan and cum began to explode from his huge cock. The first sprays blasted in multiple directions. The light was dim but it appeared that Nadine, on John's right, got the brunt of the first blast. Nadine was startled, but started laughing in amazement as John's cock continued to ejaculate large volumes of cum up into the light.

Courtney pulled the angle of his cock more towards her as load after load of cum spewed from his pulsing member. Most of it went all over Courtney's tits, face, and in her hair as well. She kept encouraging him to "give me your cum, cum on my tits!"

Some of his man juices were bounching off Courtney's tits, landing back on his stomach and chest. John kept moaning and yelling out loudly, his body thrusting up and down with each wave of cum exploding. It went on for 20 seconds as Courtney milked him dry.

I've never seen a guy cum that much. It was hard to tell how much was coming out in the club lights, but as Courtney sat there between John's legs, after everyone quit moving, the three bodies were glistening with his juices. John, Nadine, and especially Courtney were covered in cum.

"Four minutes and 30 seconds. Courtney, you're the winner!" Mike proclaimed. Courtney, slow to get up, lost in the moment, came to her senses.

She had a grin of lust on her face, still looking straight into John's eyes as cum was running down her neck, tits and stomach. She bowed like a good gymnast. Then she collapsed back onto John, and they sat there in an afterglow embrace as cum dripped off their bodies onto the sofa and floor. One of the girls came back from the bar with wet rags for the participants and Nadine.

A lot of the girls had crushes on John before this event, but after seeing the size of his cock and the size of his load, I knew I'd be having an encounter with him very soon in the back room. He wasn't aware of this, but I certainly was.

Since I've been here this is about the 4th lap dance competition like this I've seen, and by far this was the hottest. If John had chosen 500, Courtney would have had to get John off in 500 strokes or less with a hand job, or hand job/blow job combination.

If a guy can make it 5 minutes or 500 strokes, which I've seen only once so far, us girls will take him in back and take turns fucking him until he comes. So yeah, the real fun starts after the customers leave. ☺

juci999
juci999
10 Followers