Strip Darts

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TxRad
TxRad
5,942 Followers

Not needing a second invitation, I moved over behind her and rubbed my still hard shaft along her short sex. She was as wet as Marcie had been and I was coated with her juices. I centered the head on Mary's vagina and pressed forward. To my surprise, I slowly sank in to the hilt. Mary moaned and whimpered softly as I did.

When my hips touched her ass cheeks she shivered and sighed deeply. "Oh yes that's the spot that itched so badly. Now scratch it as hard and as fast as you can."

I grabbed her hips and got a good hold as I pulled most of the way out and then I rammed it home, smacking my hips against her ass with a loud slap.

"Oh hell yes!" She said loudly.

She lowered her shoulders and laid her head on her arms as I pulled out and did it again. "Faster." She yelled and I started to hammer into her as hard and as fast as I could.

She let out a loud incoherent grunt each time my hips slapped her ass. A dozen strokes later the grunt was a growing whine that started deep in her chest and was building quickly. As I felt my own orgasm growing, she started to flex her hips.

Suddenly she gave a yell and came up on all fours, slamming back against me on each stroke. Four or five strokes more and my climax rolled over me and I came with a long hard gush of my own, followed closely by one from her. Her head came back as she arched her back, and she bucked her hips hard against me. Her inside were alternately squeezing and moving in a pulsing wave along my shaft.

Slowly she sank down to lie flat, pulling me down with her. We lay this way for a few minutes and then she sighed deeply and whispered, "Now you have two women that want a return engagement, only next time, let's find a nice soft bed, this stage is killing my knees."

I heard a chuckle from Marcie. "I'll second the soft bed, my back is killing me. My pussy feels great but my back is hurting."

"Well, I give back rubs too." I said softly.

Both Mary and Marcie laughed at that. "How did I know he was going to say that?" Mary said a moment later.

"The same way I did, girlfriend. He's a man of many talents as I'm learning. A bad dart player but what the heck, we can live with that." Marcie said and then she groaned as she sat up. "Come on kiddies, let's blow this pop stand. I have a nice big bed at my house and there's no one there."

"You'll have to wait a minute; I have this problem. This big lug is laying on me and still buried in my little putty cat. Actually, I think my little pussy doesn't want to let him go. It hasn't had this much meat in a very long time." Mary said and then wiggled her ass from side to side.

Marcie grinned at her and said, "Mine ain't never had anything like that and it tried to bite the whole thing off."

"Tell me about it." I said with a chuckle, which made Mary groan.

"Damn, don't do that. My clit is trapped against your shaft and even semi hard your moving rubs it. I'm going to come one more time when you pull out, I know I am." Mary whispered softly. She did to.

*****

By the time we got dressed, it was nearly two. Mary chuckled and asked, "I wonder if I get paid for the full night."

Marcie laughed and replied, "Greedy bitch."

Mary laughed and asked, "And your point is?"

"Twenty," I said as I tossed a dart at the board and scored a triple twenty.

Marcie looked at Mary and then said, "I dare you to do that again."

I laughed and went to get my dart. "What? You think I'm crazy or something. It was pure luck." I said with a great big grin they couldn't see.

TxRad
TxRad
5,942 Followers