Strip Game Addicts Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

glad that this ordeal is over, Amy walked back into the room breathlessly, the boys seemed to perk up at her return, doubtless anticipating further entertainment from the naked loser.

"Here, your drinks..." Amy mumbled as she handed the cans to the other students, glad to finally be rid of the stinging cold sensation.

"Excellent job, Amy, now to your next forfeit," it might have been Amy's imagination, but Samantha seemed almost sinister in her tone, as she stood up from the teacher's desk she was leaning against and patted its surface "lie down here and give us a show."

"W-what?" Amy had to stop and ask, she was afraid of doing what she assumed Samantha actually wanted her to do.

"Cum for us, Amy, on the desk." Samantha explained, the smile on her face betrayed her enjoyment of Amy's torment "Come now, Amy, we all know you're dying for some release."

And despite her disdain for Samantha, Amy couldn't deny this fact, she was extremely horny, thanks to the day's events, and she did need release, but she'd never done it in front of this many strangers before, in fact, she'd never been naked in front of so many people before.

Yes, many people had caught sight of her streaking, and she's played many a private games with other people, but in front of such an audience? This was a first, and it worried Amy very much that she was so turned on by it.

Hopping on the desk, Amy lay herself on top and lifted her feet to the edge, legs spread for her audience and soaking wet pussy on full view.

It didn't take a lot of stimulation to get Amy off, she was already slippery and ready to indulge herself, her fingers slipped into her eager pussy with ease, and before she knew it, she was pumping away and moaning in pleasure for the pleasure of four strangers.

She finally tweaked her aching clitoris and hit her climax, sending her juices squirting out onto the classroom's floor.

Amy heard the students clapping and cheering, she was quite breathless from the experience, but also quite dismayed when she got up to see that every one of them was holding a cellphone in hand, apparently having recorded her show, Amy was not surprised or shocked, she was used to videos of her antics spreading, thankfully, everyone had the tact not to post her name alongside it as of yet, only the people who knew her knew that she was the girl in question.

"Well done Amy, now on to the boys." Samantha brought Amy down to earth again, she'd lost herself in the moment and had completely forgotten that there were two more forfeits she had to complete, and she guessed that they'd be the worst yet, Samantha turned to James and Rob "Now am I safe to assume that you both want the same thing?"

The boys nodded in agreement, and Samantha turned back to Amy:

"Well Amy, I assume our boys would like some 'lip service', if you know what I mean." Samantha confirmed Amy's second worst fear, at least they didn't ask for sex.

This was not the first time Amy had given a boy sexual favors as a forfeit of a strip game, but again, it was the first time she'd done so to a relative stranger, and in front of strangers no less.

Thinking to herself that it would be over soon, Amy simply got on her knees and awaited the boys', who, just like her, were also in need of some relief.

James and Rob stood to a halt in front of her, unzipping their jeans and releasing their stiff members.

The two weren't half bad, if she were doing this of her own accord, she'd not want for size, before returning to her previous state of mind, Amy allowed herself to think like that for a moment, that of wanting to get it over with.

Amy stuck out her tongue and took the first cock in her mouth, her lips wrapped around it as her fingers wrapped around the second one, she thrust her head forward and took the full length in, now bobbing her head back and forth, she found herself enjoying the experience, tongue swirling around the stiff shaft before pulling back and switching over, repeating the act for the second cock.

"Smile for the camera, Amy." Samantha called out, and Amy looked over to see yet another video being made of her.

Amy went back and forth between the two, and thankfully, she wasn't the only one close to the climax, the boys did not last long as the first shot his load in her mouth, filling it with his hot sperm, Amy swallowed it and continued to clean the shaft as she found the second load released on her face.

Even though she was given no warning, Amy took it in stride and switched to the other cock, taking her time to suck it dry and clean as well.

When she was done, Amy was surprised to catch herself smiling, quickly remembering the camera pointed at her, she tried to compose herself, but too late.

"What a slut." She heard one of the two girls whispering, and the shame and humiliation hit Amy like a ton of bricks, she really couldn't object, after all.

"Well Amy, Detention is almost over, so we'll see you later." Samantha said as she grabbed all of Amy's clothes and headed for the door, the other four followed right behind her.

"Wait! You said you'd give me back my clothes!" Amy pleaded, and Samantha was gracious enough to reply, at least, that's what Amy thought.

"Oh I will, but I never said I'd return them now," Samantha twisted her words yet again, like a knife in Amy's guts "But I suppose I could offer you a ride."

Once again, this was a curse in disguise, as when Amy reached Samantha's car, she remembered that Samantha had a sports car, one not fit to carry six people, only five, what that meant was that Amy was forced to sit on one of the boys' lap in the backseat.

Surrounded by her tormentors in such a confined space, Amy's ride home was not a pleasant one, now there was no pretense whatsoever as the girls and Rob, whose lap she sat on, and whose penis was already quite energetic even so soon after his blowjob, fondled and groped the naked and helpless girl.

When they reached Amy's home, the students opened the door and told Amy to leave, who tried pleading with them to get her clothes back again.

"No, you do not get your clothes back yet," Samantha refused sternly, but she seemed to have yet another angle "that is, unless you get on the hood and cum for us again."

Amy, brought back to frustration by Rob and the two other girls, was more than willing to get this over with, this wasn't the first time she'd been naked outside of her own house, nor was it the first time she masturbated there.

Getting on the now warm hood (which Samantha was at least gracious enough to let cool down, even though that meant she had to endure some more fondling), Amy once again fingered herself to orgasm, and of course, a third video was made of her lewd act.

When she finally got off the hood and asked for her clothes back, All Samantha and the others did was get back in the car and drive away, leaving Amy once again with one less set of clothing.

12