Strip Game Addicts Ch. 11

Story Info
Amy "studies" with Suzie to win a bet against Samantha.
6k words
4.7
20k
12

Part 13 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/04/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Graduation was creeping up upon Amy, but more importantly, the finals were coming, and with the finals came lots and lots of studying.

Not having a quiet place to study at home, Amy met up with Suzie to study in the public library, the silence was filled with tension, since it wasn't just the girls studying to prepare for their exams, there was plenty of students poring over textbooks, handouts and previous years of exams.

That tension generated by the masses around them was not lost on Amy, in fact, that tension was getting to her, she found herself unable to concentrate, as more and more students called their sessions to an end, satisfied with their efforts, the two girls, still struggling along, decided to stay longer to recoup whatever knowledge wasting away.

As the multitudes of students thinned out bit by bit, the girls found it easier to study, managing to relax and concentrate just a little bit more on their own books.

Despite the improvement, Amy was still lagging behind, the stress seemed to have pushed her brain into throwing a curveball her way, for some reason, Amy's mind wandered to the thought of playing a strip game right there in the library.

The sudden desire to play did not help Amy's pre-existing tension, now that the thought entered her mind, it obstructed her concentration, meaning she accumulated more stress, and in turn that perpetuated the vicious cycle.

Amy's mind wandered to the thought, Suzie quizzing her and forcing her to strip with every wrong answer.

Amy imagined herself playing, what's worse, she imagined herself losing badly, piece by piece, Suzie would strip her right there in the middle of the the library, unable to hide from the other people in the library, which causes her to get nervous and lose even more clothing, all until she was completely naked in front of her fully clothed friend.

Of course, the typical forfeit applied, she would do whatever Suzie commanded her, she'd be forced to announce to Suzie's recording that she was, once again, her slutty little slave, she'd say that she was taking away from their study time to parade her lewd self around and satisfy her horny body, she'd have to lean against the bookshelves and take a spanking, she'd have to march right into the middle of the library, where everyone could see her, lie down on one of the tables and finger her sopping wet pussy right there for everyone's viewing pleasure.

But that daydream wasn't enough, her mind wandered even further, imagining the opposite scenario where she was the winner, imagining Suzie slowly peeling off all of her clothes, leaving her holding her curvaceous body in embarrassment, but not for long.

She imagined forcing Suzie to do jumping jacks, catching her ample breasts flailing wildly as she bounced in place, she imagined Suzie on her back in the aisles, masturbating until she orgasmed, or at least until another student happened to pass by, where she would tell him that Suzie is a gigantic slut who gets off on exposing herself like this, and as a reward for letting her orgasm in front of him, she'd offer to give him one as well.

She felt her loins tingle at the image of Suzie's head bobbing back and forth, her lips wrapped around the student's hard shaft.

And as she was imagining forcing Suzie to walk home with cum on her face, she was snapped back to reality by a fully clothed, perfectly clean faced Suzie, asking if she was alright.

"Um, yeah, just a little dazed." Amy shook the cobwebs and dirty thoughts loose.

"You know, I think this is as far as we go for today." Suzie sighed, she seemed as tired and distracted as Amy was, she closed the book she had been futilely staring at for the past 15 minutes "Let's go home?"

"Yeah, let's." Amy nodded and gathered her belongings, and soon enough, the two were walking out of the library doors and into the street.

What happened next was a genuine coincidence, as Amy and Suzie were spotted by none other than Samantha.

"Well, well, well, if it isn't the strip game slut herself, here to expose yourself in the library?" Samantha's harsh words were actually her usual method of humiliating Amy since she so often could not refute the insults slung her way, the second most common way was, of course, to challenge Amy to a game, typically one rigged in Samantha's favor, banking on her inability to refuse such challenges.

"Go away, Samantha." Suzie sighed, she didn't like Samantha, sure, she enjoyed seeing her friend play strip games and expose herself, but more often than not, this enjoyment occurred in spite of Samantha's presence, not thanks to it.

"Oh, don't be so sour, Suzie, I'm just here just here to wish little Amy good luck on her exams." Samantha circled the pair like a rowling shark "maybe this year she can actually do better than me."

"It's not a competition, Samantha." Amy tried her best to ignore Samantha, on a normal day, Amy wanted nothing to do with the odious cheerleader.

"Well, then why don't we make it one?" As expected, Samantha's challenge piqued Amy's interest "loser has to streak the school during graduation dance."

"Amy, no..." Suzie whined, she knew her friend was already hooked.

"And of course, they also have to give everyone a show right there on the stage!" Samantha dug deeper, she wanted to end this game with a bang.

"Amy, no!" But it was too late.

"Fine!" Amy huffed, she knew she was being taken advantage of, but this time it was different, this time she'd show Samantha that actions have consequences, that she wasn't just going to get pushed around anymore "I'll take the bet, and you probably want to make sure you're well groomed down there, Samantha, don't want you embarrassing yourself on your major stage debut."

Samantha was actually taken aback, this was the first time Amy had actually snapped back this hard, but she wasn't going to back down from the bet just because Amy had grown a spine, she always had better grades that Amy, why should this time be any different?

"Alright then, see you later, Amy." Samantha put the emphasis on the word 'see' as she walked away, leaving Amy and Suzie in a foul mood, Amy vowed to do her best and study hard, starting the next day.

"Are you okay, sweety?" Suzie sighed and patted Amy on the back.

"Yeah, I am." Amy nodded, still glaring daggers at Samantha's back "we're gonna study a lot, and we're going win, and we're going to beat the pants off of that stuck up jerk!"

"Yeah!" Suzie was greatly encouraged by Amy's enthusiasm, they might be able to pull this off after all!


"Suzie, I can't focus!" Amy was panicking "I can barely study, and I'm going to lose, and I'm gonna end up humiliating myself again thanks to that stuck up jerk!"

"Shhhhh!" Amy even forgot that she was in the library, as her voice's pitch was audible to everyone, including the librarian who was not amused nor concerned with Amy's panic.

"Sorry!" Suzie apologized to the irate librarian, who was squinting at girls threateningly "And Amy, what's going on? You've been spacing out a lot lately."

Amy's eyes darted around the library, suddenly very self-conscious about who might hear them:

"I think I'm... I think I have strip game withdrawal..." Amy's sheepish expression only made this statement harder to swallow for Suzie.

Was that even a thing?

"So you're saying... You're horny?" Suzie's blunt simplification made Amy flinch.

"NO! I-"

"Shhhhh!"

"I don't know... I can't get the idea out of my head, whenever I have a moment to myself, my head just... Goes there." Amy squirmed, she was still struggling with the idea of admitting that she enjoyed these games, even to her own friend.

"So now what?" Suzie herself didn't know what to make of this revelation, though she did hazard a guess "Should we play one now?"

Amy continued squirming, she wanted to say yes, but she was still reluctant to fully let go, that hesitation didn't last long though, she finally brought herself to nod in agreement.

"Okay then, what's the game?" Suzie asked, looking around as if searching for ideas in the library.

"Maybe we should do something related to our studies?" Amy hinted at the daydream she concocted the other night, trying to lead Suzie to the same conclusion that she had arrived at.

"Oh, we could do a quiz on all the subjects we're studying!" Suzie exclaimed, at least, as loud as she could exclaim in the library without being shushed at.

"Yeah!" Amy was glad Suzie had come up with the same idea she thought of before, but within a few seconds, Amy herself could spot a flaw with this game "But we can't play here... It's too open."

"Yeah..." Suzie gave the problem some thought, and had come up with a solution to their dilemma "Oh, I know, we could also play Hide and Seek at the same time, one of us has a head start to go to a secluded spot in the library, and when the other finds them, they have answer a question about something we were studying."

Amy's eyes beamed with excitement, as usual, there was a forfeit for the loser, though they both agreed that neither of them wanted to run around the library naked for at the very least one round, meaning that once you're naked, you'd be the loser and faced a forfeit.

And with that, a game of rock-paper-scissors decided that Suzie would go and hide first.

I got up and began wandering around the library, it was a pretty big library with three floors, the ground floor was where most of the books were, the first floor consisted mainly of research references, and the basement housed the archives and periodicals, naturally, most of the traffic centered around the ground floor, with the occasional visitors to the other two.

Amy wandered around, searching for Suzie's whereabouts in the library, she searched through the shelves and sections for her friend, for now, this was a lax affair; she was fully dressed and thus unperturbed by the idea of slowly searching for Suzie.

She eventually found her friend in the world history department:

"Hey, Amy, ready for your first question?" Suzie was carrying a heavy looking book in her hand as she spotted Amy coming in her direction, she looked around to make sure that nobody was around them, that they could begin their game in peace "you get it right, I take off a piece of clothing, but you get it wrong..."

Suzie left that sentence hanging, Amy was starting to get shivers down her spine in anticipation of the first challenge.

"So here it is... In what year did World War One start?" Suzie asked as she looked up from the book she was reading, it was an early question and so she made sure to start with an easy one.

"Easy, 1914." Amy didn't skip a beat, she was distracted now, but she still paid attention throughout the year, and some things stuck.

"Ooh, I like this new and confident Amy." Suzie kicked her shoes off and placed them into her backpack, wiggling her now free toes "Your turn to ask me one, you want to pick another subject, or should we stick with history?"

"Let's stay here for now." Amy knew Suzie pretty well, she hated history, meaning that she could get an advantage on her friend if she stayed "hand me that book."

"Damn, I was hoping you'd change the subject." Suzie handed the book over, she was getting nervous watching her friend flip through the pages of the book, hoping that, at the very least, Amy would return her kindness and ask her an easy question.

"Okay, this one's also easy." Suzie breathed a sigh of relief at first, but her heart sank when she heard the question "Which World War Two general said the phrase 'I came through and I shall return'?"

"How is that an easy question?" Suzie protested, but Amy only grinned and shrugged.

"I know the answer."

"Well yeah! That's cause you have the book!"

"Well, that's the question you get." Amy closed the book, satisfied with her choice "It's probably gonna be on the test, do you know the answer?"

"You know, this means war!" Was Suzie's only reply, she reached under her skirt and pulled down her panties without exposing anything. "My turn to choose!"

Suzie tossed her panties into her bag and ran down off, not waiting for Amy's response before leaving her sight to find another spot to continue their game.

Seeing how Amy was still fully clothed, she didn't rush her walk to the geography section, Suzie would probably be mad about her dawdling, though.

And just as expected, Suzie was indeed showing a mixture of anger, impatience, and panic; having lost the first round of questions, she felt the pressure of the game a bit more than Amy, but there was also the desire to get Amy back by forcing her into a similar situation.

"You ready for some payback, Amy?" Suzie clutched a book in her hands, she knew that geography wasn't her strongest suit, meaning she had a very good chance of forcing Amy out of at least one piece of clothing.

"I guess, but you're not that good at geography either." the jab directed back at Suzie didn't seem to faze her, she was far too focused on taking revenge and she didn't care about the consequences that much.

"Whatever, what's the largest borough in New York in terms of size?" Suzie pretty much ignored Amy's taunt, she looked up expectantly at her, seeing if she knew the answer.

"Uh... Brooklyn?" Amy knew she had gotten the answer wrong by the wide grin on Suzie's face, she reached down and slipped her sandals off.

"Here you go," Suzie, disappointed by Amy's predictable choice, hurriedly handed the book over to her, before catching herself "Unless you wanted to change the subject?"

"No, I think I'll stick to geography too." Amy received the book and flipped through a few pages before settling in on a question "the Potomac River empties into which bay?"

"Uhm..." Suzie was taken aback, finally snapping out of her fervor, she realized she had no idea what the answer was, she scrambled to think of a name, any name she remembered "Delaware... Bay...?"

Amy shook her head:

"Chesapeake Bay, take it off, Suzie." Susie was pouted, she let herself get carried away and now she was paying the price for it, but after taking a deep and amused sigh, she slipped her arms into her sweater and, after a little bit of struggling, managed to remove her bra without exposing herself, she felt a little bit of pride when Amy whistled in bedazzlement before asking a question "What's next?"

"Tell you what..." Suzie thought for a second, she was clearly enjoying herself, taking Amy's lead very much in stride "You pick our next subject."

"Okay then," thinking for a second, Amy didn't want to go anywhere near maths and science since she was pretty bad at them, she decided that her best choice, for now, was literature or art, but she definitely stood a decent chance against Suzie.

"Well then, it's your turn to head there first and wait for me..." Suzie's voice trailed off, she'd hoped that Amy would be as undressed as she was, but in the end, she was the one risking exposure here and she was not looking forward to searching the library for Amy.

Amy left her friend and made her way towards the literature section, she had decided that would be her destination for the next subject.

When Amy arrived at the literature section, she began thumbing through the rows of books on display, she wondered what she should ask Suzie, she pulled out a classic, The Three Musketeers, she flipped through it, and as she did, she thought of a good question for Suzie, when she gets here.

Amy looked down at her outfit as she awaited her friend's arrival, she was wearing a nice and light tank top, with a pair of shorts that kept her cool out in the summer heat, a sports bra and panties finished out her outfit for now.

As she thought of how well she was doing, she heard someone approach, and sure enough, it was Suzie, apprehensively moving as to not unsettle her skirt too much and expose what's under it, or more correctly, what's not under it.

"Hey, Suzie, ready for your question?" Amy held up the book, but Suzie didn't answer, she merely grumbled in a vague gesture of approval, and stood there awaiting Amy's quizzing "Alright then, can you name the three musketeers from the book?"

Suzie frowned and furrowed her brows, Amy could see that she was racking her brain trying to remember the answer:

"I know that one of them was called D'artagnan..." Suzie vocalized her thoughts, Amy gave her a second before responding:

"I'll let you know right away, D'artagnan isn't one of the three musketeers." Amy cut Suzie off, and the latter's face showed signs of defeat.

"Fine..." Suzie sighed, she knew that she had no chance in figuring any of the names, let alone all three of them, she unzipped her skirt and let it fall to the ground, exposing her cleanly shaven pussy.

She reached down and grabbed the skirt, stuffing it along with her other clothes into her backpack, which she then held in front of her crotch for a brief moment, before Amy held out the book, reminding her that she still had to ask Amy a question, and of course, she still had to risk taking off her final piece of clothing.

Forced to put her bag down, Suzie stood there flipping through the novel, her bottom half exposed, while Amy could see behind Suzie, the latter had no idea if there anyone were to show up from behind her and see her ass on full display, she hurriedly picked a question from the book:

"Umm... What was at stake for Athos' wager with the Swiss man?" Suzie asked, not even sure if this was a good question or not, though it seemed like it was since Amy didn't answer immediately.

"I think it was dinner for eight." Amy hazarded a guess, awkwardly scratching her head, it was spot on, and Suzie said as much in a dejected tone, Amy was ecstatic, she had won a few time when she played with Suzie, but never this one-sidedly.

"I knew playing a strip game was a bad idea." Both Amy and Suzie knew full well that she never said such a thing, not to mention that it was her that suggested playing in the first place.

"Should have just left you sitting there horny and miserable, let you rub one out on stage at the dance!" Suzie grabbed her sweater and pulled it off her body, her buxom breasts bounced freely before settling down, nipples puffy and hard as rocks.

Suzie let the sweater fall from her hands, she was completely naked, bare as the day she was born, and in the public library no less!

"Well Suzie, time for your forfeit," Amy grabbed Suzie's backpack, keeping it away from her as to deprive her of anything that could be used to shield her naked body from whoever could see, she spotted the computer cubicles behind Suzie and had an idea "we'll do your forfeit there, in one of the cubicles."

Once Suzie was seated in one of the cubicles, Amy gave the loser her forfeit:

"Hang on while I open... There!" Amy held her phone up, she was clearly recording the naked Suzie, the latter unable to protest since she herself had a treasure trove of videos depicting Amy's many misadventures, though this one was more than a mere recording, it was a message "say hi to Jamie, tell him how much you wish he were here."

"Amy, you're sending this to Jamie?" the revelation caused Suzie to giggle and hunch over in embarrassment, not opposed to the idea, but taken aback by its abruptness.

"Oh yeah!" Amy confirmed, "he's only seen you topless so far, I figured I'd give him a little extra treat."

"With all of your shenanigans, I don't think he needs any more."

"Hush you! Now say your line, and let him know that you're my slutty slave this time around." Suzie's jab failed to disrupt Amy's overflowing exuberance, she wasn't naked and she wasn't about to finger herself for the camera.

"Hey Jamie, it's Suzie, and since I'm finally Amy's slutty slave for once, she figured she'd give you a little treat, enjoy!" Suzie sat back in the chair and spread her legs open, her already glistening pussy now on full display, her hands began massaging her breasts and pinching her puffy nipples, she bit her lower lip as she began to feel excited at the prospect of masturbating in such an open place.

12