Strip Hearts Ch. 01

Story Info
A quite weekend away for Michael at the Lodge... or not?
1.9k words
3.73
51k
23

Part 1 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 05/03/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ch. 01: The Lodge

Author's Note: The Card Game Hearts has been around forever; I remember it being bundled back in the earliest version of Windows. A working knowledge of the game is required to get the full flow of the story. If you don't know how to play the game you must be under 18 then, in which case you shouldn't be reading this story just Google it. J

*****

Michael felt a rumble in his stomach, which caused him to instinctively look at the digital clock at the bottom right of his computer.

"Whoa it's almost 9..." he said to himself... "and I haven't eaten anything since brunch this morning. Well sorry stomach... I gotta get this finished and I'll be right with you."

He rubbed his eyes briefly and then went back to finishing the proposal that he was putting together for the big presentation on Thursday.

His stomach made another audible noise, complaining much harder this time.

"Ok ok geez I get it... Settle down. *sigh* I suppose this can wait until tomorrow." It suddenly hit him that if there was anyone else in the office, it probably would've seemed like he was a little crazy talking to himself in the manner in which he just did. He looked up and around - there was no one left...well not that his office wasn't soundproofed through the glass walls and windows so it could very well have seemed like he was talking to someone via the speakerphone, but a CEO who talked to himself, or more accurately to his stomach was bound to make for interesting office gossip.

Satisfied that everyone had left, he goes back to his screen and opens up his calendar. "Alrighty... let's see... Wednesday... Wednesday... yup looks good. Tomorrow it is."

He takes another deep breath and glances over the facts and figures on his computer screen one last time. Satisfied with what he has, Michael clicked save and then fighting (and successfully resisting, much to his surprise) the incredible urge to reply a couple more emails, he shut down the laptop and took it off the dock.

He leaned back into his super luxurious ultra-plush (or whatever they called it to justify the prize tag) leather executive chair and stretched out as his laptop was shutting down; not that it took very long as he did have a super high end ultrabook, the best money can buy, but Michael decided to enjoy leaning back on his chair a little bit longer.

He had paid top dollar for this chair... it might very well be the most expensive chair in the country, but he bought it as a reward to himself for the latest successful project his company had pulled off.

29 years old and already a multi-millionaire.

He smiled to himself.

This next one will REALLY take the company to the next level though.

Not that the current level was anything to scoff at. Michael had inherited a very nice $400,000 from some long lost deceased relative, but in the 8 years since he graduated and started up his company, he's turned the $400k into more than an incredible five hundred times that. Part of it was just good luck and timing and not to mention knowing the right people, but he obviously had the talent and drive to make the most out of the opportunities presented to him. He was also very confident, a go-getter who knew what he wanted, and yet he was polite and charming at the same time and was generally liked by those around him.

This upcoming proposal was in the nine figure range, and he briefly toyed with the idea of just selling the company and retiring if he pulled through with this. He won't know for a couple of weeks after the presentation on Thursday, but he had worked long and hard for this and was looking forward to the weekend away in his private lodge up in the mountains. Being rich and single has its perks - his lodge was decked out with 9 rooms, an outdoor swimming pool, a fully equipped gym, 20-seat entertainment theatre... basically the whole works. It was also sheer luck that he managed to secure the property for having a lodge that size in the mountains was exceptionally rare at best. The surroundings were absolutely breathtaking, including a beautiful walking path that led to a spectacular waterfall. He's entertained more than a few friends and family up that way, but this coming weekend was going to be a quiet time of just himself. He's got a couple of books and movies he's been meaning to catch up on.

Ahhh yes it's going to be a gooooood weekend.

His thoughts were snapped by his phone ringing. He picked up his phone and looked at the caller ID. It was Nicole.

"Hey Nicci what's up?"

"Mikey! How are you?"

"Not bad... and you?"

"That sounded like 'I'm still at work 'not bad'..."

Michael could hear the smile at the other end of the phone.

"Hehe you got me girl. But I'm about to leave...really."

"Whatever! You need to relax... I mean you've got like a bazillion dollars... you don't really need to work so hard anymore!"

"Hey I DO know how to relax! In fact, that's exactly what I'm doing this weekend...For realz."

"I'll believe it when I see it!"

They both laughed.

"Hey Mikey listen... I need a favour..."

"Sure Nicci... anything for an old friend...what's up?"

"Did you just call me old?"

"Well if the glove fits..."

"Don't be mean!!"

Nicole was anything but old of course. She was 26 and had been friends with Michael for a few years now. They had met through a mutual friend, but they never officially dated. Michael had toyed with the idea of getting into her pants and flirted heavily when they first met, but it somehow never worked out. It wasn't like they were not physically attractive to each other, or to anyone for that matter. He was 6'0 tall, worked out and had decent looks, not the Adonis/David Beckham level, but good enough to turn heads especially with his sense of style. His bank account balance didn't hurt his chances either.

As for Nicole, well there wouldn't be many guys who wouldn't want to get into her pants. She did, after all, fall into the "triple B" category - Buxomed Blonde Bombshell, as one of Mike's friends would call her. She definitely filled out really well and was a very curvy 5'9. If Mike had to guess, he'd say she was a 38D. In spite of all this, they never dated or slept together. This was something they both appreciated about each other - he wasn't always just trying to get her pants like just about every guy she met, and she wasn't trying to get into his wallet, like most busty bimbos out there. Not only was she beautiful, she was also smart. She practiced as a dentist; Mike always wondered how her male patients would be able to control themselves when she hovered over them as she checked their teeth. Regardless, in spite of the physical attractiveness of both of them, they were just good friends.

"Ok ok I'm sorry for calling you old. You're only a quarter of a century young after all..."

"Hey!!"

"I could go on all night you know..."

"And I'm sure you will! Ok now that I've allowed you to be mean to me... AGAIN... you can't say no to the favour that I need then."

"Fine fine...what can I do for you?"

"Is there any chance we could use the lodge this weekend?"

Michael frowned. Nicole had used the lodge a couple of times previously, and she and her friends had always taken good care of it, but he was looking forward to some quiet time by himself. Being an incredibly hospitable guy, especially to friends and family, this was one of the very rare times that he could probably count on one hand that he regretted this trait.

Nicole continued.

"Me and some girlfriends had planned to go away, but it's going to be thunderstorms all weekend where we were going! We didn't want to postpone, especially since Friday and Monday are both public holidays... and we didn't want to travel too far, so I thought I'd ask you if it was ok..."

"Nic... you know I'd say yes in heartbeat..."

"...But...?"

"Well I'm planning on spending time at the lodge by myself this weekend that's all. I need some time off as it's been super busy the past couple of weeks."

"Oh... *sigh* talk about bad timing... Well never mind then. Do you have any suggestions on where we can go that won't cost us a fortune on such last minute notice and isn't too far away?"

Michael felt a slight twinge of guilt even though Nicole clearly wasn't trying to impose anything. She had cherished his friendship and never took advantage of that for this wealth. In fact, Michael had to insist the past two times that Nicole had used the lodge. He knew that she wouldn't ask if they could work something else out.

"Oh alright..."

"Huh?"

"How many of you?"

"Michael that was NOT a guilt trip statement."

"I know. Let me know how many I'll get the lodge ready."

"Ok now I feel bad! Look seriously don't worry about it... we'll find someplace else to go!"

"How did you asking for a favour end up with me having to insist that it's fine?"

She laughed.

"But Mikey... really though. You've got the weekend planned. It's YOUR lodge. YOU need to go away. We don't want to spoil that."

"You won't. Unless you're telling me you're bringing Aunty Suzie and Uncle Herbert and their 10 kids, it'll be fine."

"I'm going to tell aunty Suzie you said that."

"You really have an Aunty Suzie???"

"Hahahah no... but I do have a few family that I'm sure you would be thrilled to have at your lodge over the weekend."

"I'm sure. Look just come... I'll be there, but the lodge is big enough that we probably won't get in each other's way too much."

"Ok... but only if you're totally cool with it."

"I already said I am..."

"Alright... well it'll just be the four of us - there's Ellie... you remember her?"

"Yeah the lawyer...?"

"Yup. And then there's Krystle and Jenny whom you haven't met. They're all like around my age, except for Jenny, who's just turned 21. She's a friend of my brother and even though she's younger, she has surprisingly fit in really well with my circle."

"Great. I'll have the maids prepare four rooms, but I'm dismissing the staff for the weekend so you girls will have to do all the cooking and what not."

"No problems! We'll be up and about here and there I'm sure, but when we're in, and that'll be at least a meal or even two a day, we'll cook for you! We'll get the groceries too. That's the least we can do."

"Done. I'll be arriving Thursday evening around 7-ish. That'll work for you?"

"Yup! We probably won't get there till' about 9 actually."

"Great see you then!"

A weekend away with four women... if Krystle and Jenny were half as attractive as Nicole and Ellie, it might not end up being such a bad idea having company for the weekend at all. He smiled to himself as he packed up the laptop and headed out to satisfy his rumbling stomach.

To be continued...