Strip Hearts Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Looking down at the beautiful women's faces streaked with cum, Michael could only gasp and pant as he recovered from the mind blowing orgasm.

".... OH. MY. GOD.... Urghhhh... FUCK."

It was easily the biggest orgasm he has ever had; he didn't know he had so much left in him. When he was done, it took all his strength to remain standing and not collapse, especially as Jenny took his cock into her mouth again, sucking and deep throating a couple of times for good measure as he tightened his grip of both the women's hair due to the hyper sensitivity of his cock having just orgasmed.

"NNNNGGHHHHHH....FFFFUCKK."

Krystle then greedily took his cock into her mouth too, causing him to groan further, but he realized he couldn't take anymore and had to pull the two women away. They both looked up at him, lust in their eyes, cum across their face as Jenny gently pumped Michael a couple more times before letting go of his cock, allowing Michael to recover from definitely the most incredible and biggest orgasm he's ever had.

FUCK ME.... Nothing will even come close to tonight again. EVER.... FUCK YEAH.

He thought he was done, and well he was, but Jenny had one last little treat for him. Maintaining eye contact with Michael with a sly grin, she scooped the cum off her face and into her mouth, licking her fingers and then making it a point to show that she had swallowed.

Michael stared in amazement.

...she IS a freak! Man I thought that was the kind of stuff only pornstars did...

Maybe he needed to get out more, but the classier women he dated would swallow yes, but would never put on quite the pornstar level show that Jenny just did. She wasn't quite done though.

She turned to Krystle, who had swallowed earlier but decided to just spit out Michael's load and let it run down her body. As Krystle watched Jenny put on the little slut show for Michael, she was a little stunned but as she and Jenny made eye contact, their lips and tongues locked. After making out for a few moments, Jenny then proceeded to lick the stray cum streaks across Krystle's face along with the remnants dribbling from the side of Krystle's lips and some on her chest, and then gathered it all with her tongue and took it into Krystle's mouth. Jenny then proceed to tongue wrestle with Krystle, with Michael's cum shared between the two women as Jenny fondled and groped Krystle's body, swapping Michael's spunk between both their mouths. She finally pulled Krystle's head back gently, smiled and whispered to her.... "Swallow."

Krystle obliged and swallowed Michael's cum for the second time tonight. Then both looking back at Michael, Jenny smiled slyly and made it clear that she had swallowed as well.

Michael was dumbfounded.

HOLY SHIT. This is the BEST. DAY. OF. MY. LIFE...!!

Ellie was still lying down but had lifted her head to watch in bewilderment as Michael had cummed all over Krystle and Jenny's face and into their mouths, and she was even more astonished in seeing them share and swallow his load. She never even allowed any guy to come on her face before, let alone in her mouth, and she thought it was both gross and sexy at the same time.

Maybe next time.... But right now... I need to sleep...... And hope I can walk tomorrow....

Michael took another mental snapshot of the three naked women in front of him.

Ellie, the tight 25 year old girl-next-door lawyer lying semi-awake on her back, having had her brains fucked out in all the positions he could think of, and not to mention having orgasmed into oblivion.

Krystle, the short, tomboyish and athletic-yet-busty and curvy psych major sitting cross-legged on one side, having swallowed his load twice and fucked until she screamed.

And of course Jenny, the leggy model-body type sexpot who just put on a pornstar level show, having deep-throated Michael and not to mention been fucked in her gorgeous ass until she also squealed.

Fuck this was a good night. Michael suddenly realized he need to really rest.

"Ok ladies... I uhhh... need to lie down."

They all giggled as Michael plopped himself face down on the bed, causing Krystle and Jenny to yelp in surprise as they got out of the way.

He lay there for a few moments before turning around on his back, with both Krystle and Jenny sitting on either side and running their eyes over his nude body and down to this semi-limp cock. Ellie was still just lying there, hoping that they would all leave so she can sleep. Maybe she'll eventually find enough energy to tell them.

Jenny reached out and grabbed Michael's cock, flopping it around. Michael would've moved, but he felt spent.

"How long before you're ready for another round?"

Krystle giggled as Michael stared at her wide-eyed.

"Nicole wants you to herself... but I'm not sure if I'm done with you yet."

Unbelievably, Michael felt a slight stirring in his loins. Before he could say anything, Ellie managed to groan as she curled into a fetal position.

"Can you all please leave my room so I can get some sleep...?"

They all laughed.

"Come on Michael." Jenny tugged on his cock, still semi-limp. "Let's go to my room. Or yours." Jenny then looked at Krystle and bit her lips.

"Krystle and I keep each other busy until you're ready to go again."

Krystle grinned and shook her head at Jenny.

"You're incorrigible you know that?"

"Don't tell me you didn't enjoy it?"

Krystle ignored Jenny and tugged on Michael's still semi-limp cock.

"Come on wake up big boy...."

Michael couldn't help but just laugh. Jenny chimed in.

"Yeah listen to Krystle. She wants more. Well WE want more. Hrmm actually maybe could find Nicole and have some fun."

Michael couldn't hide his stupid grin.

If this is a dream please don't EVER let me wake up.

--------------------------------------

To be continued... maybe.

--------------------------------------

Author's note: And that's all the parts that I've written guys. I made a few modifications to this final chapter, which is why it took so long to publish. I had ideas for the grand finale, but I haven't got the time to put it all together so we'll see. Hope you enjoyed reading. =)