Strip Hearts Ep. 02 Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Satisfied with the mental snapshot that he's burned into his brain, he moved forward and took her left breast in his right hand and began to grope it gently. Donna smiled slightly, but otherwise showed no reaction. He moved to her other tit and did the same, noticing that Donna's breathing was getting heavier in spite of her poker face. His left hand still by his side holding on to the handcuffs and 'the bunny', totally content with using his right hand to roam all over Donna's topless body. He pinched both her nipples, eliciting a slight reaction from Donna, before moving his hands down her stomach, tracing a line with his fingers all the way down to her pussy.

As he cupped her mound, Donna gasped and tiptoed slightly as Michael immediately began to rub her through her panties. She had nothing to hold on to, though her body was crying for her to grab on to something. Instead, the only physical connection she had with anything was Michael's hand rubbing her pussy. Donna tried to stay still and control her breathing. She wanted to jump him, but she had laid down the challenge...and Michael was teasing her masterfully and mercilessly. Her breathing was heavy, but she still did not make a noise. She bit her lip while still maintaining her stare into Michael's eyes even as a small smile formed at the edge of her lips.

Oh boy this is gonna be fun. Michael grinned.

Without warning, he suddenly pulled her towards him using his right hand on her pussy, causing her to gasp. He then turned around, his hand still on her pussy as the guide so that she moved in front of him to face the women, while he moved to standing behind her. Donna suddenly felt like a trophy on display, her pussy still in Michael's grip as she faced the other women. She was able to somehow regulate her breathing, heavy as it might be and not actually scream out in ecstasy.

Michael continued to rub vigorously, Donna rolling her eyes a couple of times in pleasure but somehow managing to stand still. It wasn't going to be long before she gave in. After a few moments and her pussy clearly wet through her panties, Michael let go and pulled both her arms behind her. The reprieve gave her a moment to catch her breath. He handcuffed both her hands together, putting 'the bunny' in his pocket and then almost immediately went to her tits with his hands. Donna gasped again, and as he grabbed her breasts, she also grabbed his boner which just happened to be in place where her hands had been cuffed together. Michael groaned as he groped her tits while she massaged his cock through his shorts.

Wanting to maintain the upper hand, he kept one hand on her breasts while the other went to take "the bunny" out of his shorts pocket.

All this time Donna had just been breathing heavily and gasping, while Michael was about ready to make her scream.

He turned on 'the bunny', and without warning, pushed it hard against Donna's mound.

She gritted her teeth and groaned as she instinctively closed her knees together, her legs buckling at the immediate sensation pulsating through her mound. She was determined to make Michael work her more; at this point in time she was somehow able to not to scream, but she was finding it harder and harder to do so.

Her legs were giving way and so she leaned back to Michael for support. He whispered in her ear - "I'm gonna let you down on the floor."

She didn't resist even as Michael took the bunny off her mound and gently laid her down on the floor with both hands under her handcuffed arms. She was now sitting with her legs open but knees together, leaning against Michael who had his legs open. She was starting to feel desperate for release as she wasn't sure whether to open or close her legs. Michael decided for her when he grabbed her tits with his right and with his left pushed the bunny against her pussy again. She gasped out again, but stubbornly refused to make any other noise even as her body squirmed with his touch.

As Michael groped her breasts and pinched her nipples, he was trying to find her g-sport with 'the bunny'. He ran the buzzing sex toy up and down along her panties, letting the curvature and shape of the toy do its thing. Donna was ready to explode.

"Oh my god..."

Michael smiled as he seemed to found her g-spot; Donna groaned and moaned and started to trash her legs about. Michael pushed 'the bunny' harder against her pussy, and Donna could no longer maintain her composure.

"FUCK!! OH YES!! Hnnngggnnn... HOLY SHIT... RIGHT THERE!!"

Michael obliged, holding 'the bunny' in place.

"OK...fuck... ok... oh my god... I'm gonna... NHHGGGHHHNNNN"

And with that, Donna came hard and fast. She had nowhere to go and with her arms handcuffed behind her all she could do was squirm as her legs shook. She tried to close them, but Michael wouldn't let her, still holding the bunny in place.

"Ffffff...uck... ohhhh..."

Donna arched her back as she rode out her orgasm as her legs continued to tremble.

Michael held in place for a few more seconds before final moving the bunny away from her. She leaned against Michael, catching her breath and alternated between her legs opening and closing. Michael put the bunny down and both hands went to caress her tits. After her orgasm subsided, she opened her eyes and tried to lean forward. Michael let her, taking his hands off her tits.

She sat head down, legs open, hands handcuffed behind her back, finally regaining her breath. She then looked up with a big smile on her face.

"FUCK YEAH. That's what I'm talking about."

Everyone laughed.

Donna slowly got on her knees, somewhat awkwardly as her hands were still handcuffed.

"I guess you could say that I'm glad I came."

Everyone laughed again.

"Uncuff me big boy." She turned her head around to Michael, who was still sitting back enjoying the view of her kneeling with bare back to him and her panties having rode into her ass.

He waited a moment, smiled, and then got on his knees behind her. He undid the latch on the handcuffs; it was one of those toy ones that Rachel had used with him before so he knew how to remove them fairly easily. Her left wrist came free first, then her right. He stood up, and she tried to as well but found her legs slightly wobbly. Michael instinctively went to try and hold her up.

"Now you know how it feels." Alysha smirked.

Donna just smiled as Michael just helped her to her feet. Michael adjusted his member as Donna walked back to her seat.

Ok I need some release pretty soon. But I wouldn't mind seeing more titties! So I wonder who'll be next..."

To be continued...

12