Strip Poke-her

Story Info
Suzie loses more than her shirt at poker.
2.7k words
4.34
232k
66
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JustSuzie
JustSuzie
12 Followers

I don't know how the hell I got involved in that card game with Dave and his drinking buddies. Well no, I do know how, I just continually ask myself why!

Dave lives down the corridor in the student halls at the university I attend. Though I guess he's not really bad looking, I'd never found him attractive. He had a kind of know-it-all attitude that just always pissed me off. Anyway, this particular Thursday night I'd gone down to his room to see if I could borrow some course notes for something I was having trouble with. I found Dave and two of his drinking cronies engaged in a game of poker and obviously all the worse for wear judging by the empty beer cans all over the floor.

The guys all started calling for me to come and join in the game, saying how they'd love to make some easy money from me. I joined in their banter, telling them it was I who'd be cleaning them out. One thing led to another and the next thing I know I'm sitting at the table playing poker with them. Things are going pretty normally, I win some, I lose some, but then I'm dealt the mother of all hands – three kings and a queen. A couple of draws later and that's three kings and two queens. It's hard to conceal my delight. The trouble is the guys don't seem to know when they're beat and they keep betting for round after round until finally I'm actually out of cash!

So I was out of cash now, but determined that I wouldn't lose this hand, thinking that my hand must surely beat anything the others held.

"Will you take an IOU?" I asked them.

"I've got a better idea," said Dave, "you can bet your shirt."

I thought about it long and hard and then thought "what the hell" and took off my shirt and tossed it on to the table. The guys whistled slowly as they eyed up my bra-encased tits. While not blockbusters they're large enough, firm and beautifully smooth. Though I resented being leered at that way, the voyeuristic excitement of it made my nipples perk up, which didn't go unnoticed. The guys whistled and commented even more and my cheeks flushed red with embarrassment.

"Come on guys, get on with the game..." I tried to say it with a dismissive "I don't care" attitude, but I don't think it washed.

The guys all saw me and raised me. I know I should have quit there and then, but stubborn pride and the fact that I wanted to see the look on their faces when I showed my hand, made me stay in the game. I bet my jeans.

I stood up and peeled them off, trying hard not to do it in any sort of provocative way. I wanted to make this look like "strictly business" and not some form of erotic strip show. Well, as businesslike as I tried to keep it, the sight of me standing there in just bra and pants was obviously a pretty hot sight. The guys whooped and whistled and told me to "do a twirl" so they could take it all in.

"Go screw yourself," I told them as I tossed my jeans onto the pile and sat back down.

I noticed all of the guys had been adjusting their crotches, obviously all sporting hard-ons now that they'd seen me in just my underwear. I don't know why the situation was affecting me this way, but my pussy was juicing up wildly and I was glad I was sitting again, or the damp stain would have been obvious. My nipples were straining more than ever at the fabric of my bra.

The guys all saw me and raised me again. At this point I realised that if I played on, win or lose, the guys would all see me naked. That didn't seem fair and I put the point to them.

"Too bad princess," Dave replied. "You could always fold, but if you want to stay in the game you're going to have to keep betting clothes."

I was mad. Mad at myself for getting into this situation. Mad at the guys for not being fair. So mad that I was more determined than ever I was going to win this hand.

"Fine, fine, on with the game then," I said, still trying to sound cool and dismissive. I reached around and unclipped my bra, catching it as it fell away from my tits. I tossed it casually onto the pile in the middle of the table and the guys jaws all visibly dropped. They sat there, open mouthed and by the look of it dry mouthed, swallowing uncomfortably as they drunk in the sight of my perfect milky orbs, my prominent nipples jutting out like metal studs. I felt quite empowered at this point, seeing that the sight of my boobs had reduced the three guys to blubbering imbeciles. I guess they hadn't really expected I'd go that far and I felt it was one up to me that I'd proved them wrong.

"Come on then, still in the game or what?" I sneered at them.

"Uh, yeah, sure," said the guy at my left. He saw me and raised me, as did all the others.

At this point it would have been stupid to fold, there wasn't much more to lose and anyway, the guys seemed more embarrassed at seeing my body than I did about them seeing it. I peeled off my pants and tossed them into the pile. The fact I did it sitting meant that no one got to ogle my shaved pussy, but I'm sure the musky aroma from my pants and my pussy wasn't lost on them.

I could see from Dave's eyes that his mind was working overtime.

"I'm all for seeing you and raising you again," he said, "but you're all out of clothes now, so how are you going to raise your stake?"

"I dunno, like you said, I'm all out. Can't we just show our hands now, and see who's won?"

"I don't think we can, the pot's not rich enough for me just yet," Dave replied.

"Tell you what," he continued, "one more round of bets, and if you lose, well, then you're the winner's to do with as they please."

My mouth went dry and my mind was swimming. I had three kings and two queens, surely none of them could better that... and there was a few hundred dollars in the pot now, which would come in very handy. I almost couldn't believe it as I heard myself saying "fine, one more round then."

The guys all raised the pot with their cash, I with my rash promise to "be the winner's sex toy". And so we all showed our hands.

I started, showing my three kings and two queens.

"Woo hoo," said the guy at my left. "Looks like the little lady's got us whipped." He threw in his hand without even revealing it. The next guy round did the same, adding that "this was the best poker game he ever lost." That just left Dave.

He put down two queens – "looks like I matched you in that department," he said, holding on to his other three cards. He put one of them down. An ace.

The tension in the air was electric now. Surely he was just teasing, prolonging the agony before finally revealing that I had won...

Another ace. His two cronies now squirmed uncomfortably in their seats. The thought that Dave might have three aces was obviously making their flys stretch to bursting. My own pussy was flowing like a stream, though really I dreaded the thought of what might happen.

He put down his third card. An ace. The other guys leapt into the air, whooping and cheering. They weren't going to get to have me, but they were still overcome with excitement. My heart sank. Dave just sat there unmoved, looking at me.

"Time to pay up," he said.

"Get rid of the goons then," I urged.

"Nah, I think the guys should at least stay and watch," he said, "I might even get them to help me."

I felt sick. It was bad enough to have to have sex with someone I didn't really like, but to do it in front of those two chimps too... I had no choice though, especially when the three guys picked me up and carried me over to a space on the floor. They put me down and the two goons held my legs up and open, something like being in the gynaecologist's stirrups! How humiliating. Dave stripped off, his quite impressive 8" cock bobbing in front of him as rigid as iron.

He knelt down and looked at my shaven pussy.

"Looks like you're as excited about this as I am," he said, running a finger along my slit and scooping up a dollop of love juice. I shuddered at his touch and he licked his finger clean.

"Mmm, very tasty," he said and lowered his mouth to my slit and ran his tongue along its length. I jerked as his tongue hit my clit, but was determined not to moan. I felt him slip a couple of fingers into me, pumping them in and out a couple of times and rubbing my clit with his thumb. I bit my lip and resisted the urge to moan.

He withdrew his fingers, sucked them dry and then covered me with his body. I could feel his hot, hard cock resting against my pussy as he brought his mouth down to engulf my right nipple. It was too much for me and I gasped out loud.

"Enjoying it, are we?" Dave said. I said nothing. He squeezed my other nipple in his fingers and moved his mouth to kiss me. I let him, but I didn't reciprocated.

"Cold bitch," he said and tweaked my nipple hard. It made me yelp in a mixture of pleasure and pain.

He moved his hand down between us, dipped his hips and guided the head of his cock to my bald, throbbing pussy. He pushed slowly in, all the way in one steady motion. When he was buried up to his balls he let out a slow, satisfied gasp. His mouth went back to my tits as his cock pounded in and out of me, taking each nipple in turn and sucking it to almost twice its normal length. Whatever else I should have been feeling, there was no denying that I was in ecstasy. He moved his mouth to kiss me again, and this time I did respond, seeking out his tongue with mine and swirling them around each other.

He seemed to have hands everywhere, and then I realised that his cronies had stopped holding my legs up (my natural instinct had wrapped them around Dave's back) and they were now groping my tits and ass as Dave fucked me. I didn't care, I shut out the fact that they were complete bozos and just enjoyed the sensation of having every part of me stimulated at once.

It was soon all over for me, this was all just too good. My body convulsed again and again, bucking my hips up off the ground and hard against Dave's thrusting crotch. My pussy spasmed over and over as I shouted the house down. The excitement of seeing and feeling me that way, and the effect of my pussy spasming against his cock was too much for Dave. With a mighty shudder he started hosing me full of his spunk. His cock twitched again and again as jet after jet spurted up into me. I relaxed back against the ground as his pace slowed. I suddenly felt hot spurts of something against my cheek. I yanked my head around to see one of his bozos jerking off against my face. The second jet spurted straight up my nose.

"You fuck..." I shouted and turned my head the other way. There was no escape, the other bozo was at the other side and he jammed his cock into my mouth as I spun my head around. He held my head roughly to stop me turning it back as he unloaded his balls into my mouth. I gagged and spat it all out when he'd finished.

"You shits!" I said, "that wasn't part of the deal."

"Maybe not, but if you want to walk out of here with the pot from the card game, not to mention your clothes, then you'll just stay quiet and play along."

My head was swimming. I felt myself being rolled over so I was now on top of Dave, who had never pulled out of me and who had never gone soft. Once I was on top he started thrusting again, the massive dose of cum he'd delivered into me slopped out with each thrust, mixed with my very prolific love juices. It coated his cock and balls and matted on his belly. He thrust sloppily into me again and again, and I could feel stirrings rising in me again, despite my predicament.

I felt something going on behind me, but didn't realise what until I felt something pressing relentlessly against my asshole.

"NOOOO," I cried out, but it was tool late, and my cries were buried anyway by another cock pushing its way down my throat. I'd never been fucked up the ass before, and I'd never wanted to. And if I had, it certainly wouldn't have been this way. I felt so humiliated I could have cried, but there was no time for that. I had to concentrate on my breathing to stop the guy who was fucking my mouth from actually choking me.

The pain of being fucked in the ass for the first time was excruciating at first, but it subsided bit by bit I as grew used to it. So here I was, all holes filled, "going airtight" as I'd heard it described once. I supposed I'd fantasised about it, but never really considered doing it. My emotions were confused. I should be feeling used and humiliated, but I was actually getting to enjoy it. Every one of my erogenous zones was being attended to, and the next orgasm was starting to well up inside me. It didn't reach me as quickly as it reached the guy who was fucking my mouth though, and with a mighty groan he grabbed my head and pulled me on to him. His cock went in past my tonsils and he shot jet after jet of sticky spunk straight down into my belly. I thought I was going to pass out but thankfully he withdrew and slumped down into a chair, stroking his wilting cock.

This left me free to put a bit of energy into my own performance. I bucked my hips back and forth, meeting the alternating thrust of the guys in my pussy and ass. Dave was first to blow, spasming wildly as he filled me with his spunk for a second time. I helped him out by grinding my pussy down on him, milking every last drop from him. The pressure of our pubic bones pressing together tipped me over the edge and my body began to quake and shiver as my orgasm ripped through me. I tilted my head back and moaned long and loud.

I felt the guy in my ass pull out, and was expecting to feel his hot spurts splash onto my back, but before I knew it his cock, still smeared with my own shit, was rammed right down the back of my throat. He pulsed jet after jet of hot spunk into me as I gagged and retched. It was the ultimate humiliation.

The guys dressed and left for the pub as I lay there recovering, dying inside from embarrassment.

"Let yourself out when you're ready," they said, as they went off laughing.

I dressed slowly and collected all of the money from the table. A few hundred dollars for an hour's total and utter humiliation. I felt cheap and dirty as I collected up the cash and left.

And somehow I didn't think this would be the end of it either.

JustSuzie
JustSuzie
12 Followers