Strip Poker

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I heard Kelly gasp, and I moved my hands to grab her waist, pulling her down on my tool harder with each thrust. "Jealous?" I asked. Ding was probably a full inch longer than I was, but I was still pretty big. He was just a freak.

She got up and turned around to face me. She didn't say anything but sat back down on me to resume thrusting from a more usual angle. Now her breasts bounced in my face and I reached around to grab her ass to help her motion.

I glanced over to Ding briefly to check on their status and saw Alice sitting up to examine the dark banana sized cock before her. It had a bit of precum dripping from it, and she licked it off, but she made no move to fit the huge member in her mouth. It would have never fit, and I wondered if it would fit anywhere in her body. Kelly could take him, but Alice was a bit smaller. Ding knew this, and after Alice had finished playing doctor, he knelt down in front of her and brought his head between her legs.

Alice was moaning loudly in seconds and soon Kelly and I were matching the rhythm of her voice. The for of us enjoyed the moment, but as Ding worked his craft, Alice continued to moan while clutching at her huge breasts, and Kelly's perfect tits kept bouncing in my face, it was too much for me to hold on.

"I'm gonna blow," I gasped at Kelly.

She smiled and hopped of my cock, but stayed sitting on my legs and brought her hand down to jerk me off. "Come on big boy, show me what you got!"

I did. I let go a fountain of cum that shot straight up and arched at the top to land lightly on her left breast. She leaned forward to catch the rest of the stream with her hard body and then pulled my cock toward her so the second shot filled her navel. She pulled on me a few more times, to work the rest out, and then while I was still hard, she got back on. "Don't you go soft on me."

She did this amazing thing with her muscles down there that felt like she was rolling heavy ball bearings up either side of my cock. She did it without hardly moving. The look on her face, biting her lower lip and rolling her eyes, turned me on incredibly. "Wow," I gasped.

"Wow, wow, wow . . ." came a much higher and airier cry from the other end of the couch. Alice was arched back, her breasts pointing straight up with her chin, her mouth now mouthing wordlessly. Ding had two fingers in her, almost certainly massaging her G-spot and his tongue was still hard at work. Alice's hands gripped ever tighter on her breasts and then her jaw stopped moving, spine almost arching to the breaking point.

"Holy fuck!" she finally cried and her body leaped off the couch. Ding was thrown clear, but crawled back to watch the show. His hand reached out to her throbbing pussy and heightened her pleasure as she sloshed around on the couch her breasts never pointing in the same direction as she squirmed.

Kelly got off me and moved to the other end to push Ding out of the way. She still had my cum running down her stomach and with one hand she traced the white line up her body, pooling the semen in her fingers and then slurped it up. She leaned over Alice who was humming happily to herself and started kissing her, swapping my cum between them.

Alice was startled at first, but then she embraced the salty mouth of her friend and the two made out on our couch. Their hands searched each other out, caressing their breasts and dipping in and out of the love channels. I got up to make room as Alice was soon stretched out on her back with Kelly on top.

The taller girl paused to pull a way for a moment. "Ding did you well?" Alice nodded. "Now you do me," she said, and moved her knees so she squatted above her friend's head. The couch cushion was shoved forward, propping Alice's head up, giving her a perfect angle for her mouth and tongue.

"Ding!" Kelly called. "Bring that two-by-four you call a cock over here. I want a taste."

My friend didn't need to be told twice. We were standing next to the couch, watching Kelly sit on her friend's face, while Alice hungrily licked away at her pussy, some of my cum still dripping down the slender girl's body.

I watched as Ding moved over to the edge of the couch and Kelly leaned forward on the armrest to take a hold of his manhood. She had one arm for support and one on his cock, and on the first try she took it all in and held it there as she moaned from licking she was taking below. My eyes trailed back down the coach to Alice's curvaceous body seeming to immerge from behind Kelly's tight ass.

Unconsciously, I was rubbing myself back into an erection, and I moved next to the couch to examine Alice more closely. Her hands were up on Kelly's hips, and she didn't stop me from exploring with my own, clutching at her breasts and sliding around her hips and under her ass. I had never seen a completely shaved pussy up close before and it was awful inviting.

Getting up on the couch between her legs, I played with her lips and they seemed to bloom in front of me, opening up her pink pussy, almost inviting me in. I took the offer and slid into her with my now fully hard cock. Despite Ding's work with his fingers earlier, she was still very tight, but also very wet. I started slow at first, and as she relaxed, I was able to quicken the pace. My hands reached forward to her breasts and I gripped them like the throttle on a motorcycle. I rode her hard, pounding her deep and fast.

I could tell she liked it, because her moaning started to rival that of Kelly and even Ding. Even though I had already cum, my view of everything before me and with the best features of both girls right in front of me was too much. I held onto the orgasm as long as possible, getting one last hard thrust into Alice before I pulled out and shot again. The first pulse had the distance to hit Kelly's bouncing ass, and the rest I squeezed out all over Alice's beautiful breasts.

Right after me, Ding let out a grunt, and I shifted to see Kelly get is cock out of her mouth just fast enough to catch the leading stream in her chin, the next couple spurts covering her breasts. It all dripped down onto Alice's face, and as she buried herself into Kelly's underside for shelter from the shower, Kelly rose up in orgasm, crying out loudest of all of us. She put Ding and I to shame, depositing her own pool of thick cream on Alice's face.

Kelly collapsed backwards on the couch over Alice's cum covered body, panting with exhaustion. Ding and I just stood over the soaked girls, our dicks still dripping occasionally as we took in the beautiful sight.

"I think you ladies better spend the night."

No one argued.

It was the beginning of an amazing relationship.

The END