Strip Poker: Always a Classic

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cale almost bit off his tongue. "Baby," he repeated, this time stopping all movements with his fingers. Felicity, gripped in the fever, still moved her hips up and down, helping his fingers slide in and out of her on her own, and Cale had to remove his fingers all together and still her hips.

She whimpered, opened her eyes, and peered at him through lids heavy with unsatisfied lust. "Cale, fuck," she basically shouted. "Don't stop. So close. Fuck, so close." She moved her fingers to his head and tried to pull his mouth back to her cunt, but Cale resisted, only to tell her what he had to say.

"Listen to me, Felicity," he waited until her gaze was back on his, though unfocused as it may be, "I need you to cum for me. Cum on my tongue, so I can lick it all up. I need you to cum now, because I'm not sure I can last long inside of you - I want you too badly. So cum hard for me now, baby."

And his fingers were back to pounding inside her like his cock should be, and he wrapped his lips around her clitoris and sucked with just the right amount of pressure, and Felicity's hips jolted, she was screaming, not even trying to muffle it, screaming so loudly incoherent thoughts. All he could really pick out was "Oh, fuck, Cale, Oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck." He lapped up the juices he could before standing up, shoving his boxers down his legs.

His cock popped free, so hard, so big, so angry, angry that Cale had made it wait to long to slide into home. Cale fisted it, as he stepped out of his boxers, slowly rubbing his hand up and down his shaft, a little drop of pre-cum leaking out the top.

Felicity saw it, wanted it, and though she was basically dead from the fantastic orgasm Cale had just given her, she was suddenly on her knees, crawling towards him, and swiping at the drop with her tongue.

When the salty-sweet taste register in her brian she moaned and went back for more, but Cale had other plans.

He pushed her onto her back, spread her legs and put her feet over his shoulders, before positioning himself at her entrance. He teased himself, and her, by circling his hips, rubbing the head of his dick around her pussy, and Cale asked "Where do you want me to cum?"

Felicity was back to moaning, though. "Cale, fuck me. Fuck me now. Don't make me wait, please-"

He leaned forward, then, slamming his whole length into her at once, to the hilt. Felicity let out a long "Ohhhhhh, fuuuuuuuuuuuuuck," wail and Cale couldn't hold back.

He quickly pulled his cock out, only to slam it back in, then repeated, and kept repeating. Every time he entered, Felicity would yell a different obscenity. As his thrusts got faster, Felicity's yells morphed into pleas.

"Oh fuck, Cale, pound my pussy good, oh shit that feels so goddamned good, please more, I need it. Oh fuck my cunt. Harder. Oh god, please, harder."

With her position, her feet over his shoulders, his body leaning her legs towards her chest, she didn't have much leverage to help her get the rhythm her body demanded, so she needed Cale to understand what she needed.

"Oh, FUCk yes, Cale, there, shit that's it. I'm so close, fuck me harder, harder, shit yes."

Cale had never heard a girl talk so much in bed, and it was quite the turn on. His next thrust was angled a bit differently and it made his cock rub against her clit as he pulled out, and she came, just like that, her pussy clenching at his cock so tightly he thought he might explode then.

He pulled his cock out, and snarled "Where do you want my cum?"

Felicity was still gulping in air as her body twitched from the orgasm she was still experiencing. "In my mouth," she finally managed. "I want your fucking cum in my mouth."

He crawled up her body until his knees were on the outside of her shoulders and started jerking off his cock into her mouth. The look that sent him over the edge was when Felicity's lashed raised high enough for Cale to see the look of complete satisfaction, right as she licked her lips. Cum shot from his cock, his first shot landing on her chin; he managed to get most of it in her mouth, and as the last bit dribbled out, Felicity's tongue lashed out to catch it as it fell.

Cale shifted and threw himself back on the bed beside her, sighing, exhausted.

"Shit, Felicity," he managed to breathe.

Felicity smiled slightly. "I know." She turned her head to his, and spoke. "Now we have to go back down, finish that game, and any others that follow, and they'll know what we were doing the whole time."

Cale grinned back at her. "Yeah, but, then we get to come up here and do all this again."

12