Strip Poker Ch. 02

Story Info
My first experience with Strip Poker.
1.9k words
4.44
108.7k
9

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/07/2022
Created 10/21/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following is a true story and although some of the details may be a little different than what really happened (my memory is not that good), on the whole, the story is true and I have written it to be as close to what really happened as possible. Also, all parties indicated in the story were at least 18 at the time of the events.

You will recall from Strip Poker - Part #1, my friend and I had been playing strip poker with one of my girl friends. She abruptly left the game when things started getting tough, but he and I played on anyway. Now here we were at my kitchen table, I am completely naked, mortified and he pulls a surprise. Rather than just taking the win in stride and gloating a little, he stood up, took off his briefs and threw them to the middle of the room. This helped ease my tension quite a bit and we both sat back and just laughed.

Once we got past the laughing I expected Jim to just get up and start putting all his clothing back on. He didn't. He just sat back, picked up the cards and started shuffling again. I thought for sure he would want to just put something on or do something, but he was very content in his little nakedness. Well, I wasn't going to make a move for those clothes. He still had really only seen my breasts and I wasn't going to give him anything extra till it was absolutely necessary.

Within a few minutes, he just started dealing cards.

I said, "Ahhhh…Jim, there isn't much more to play for here as I blushed."

He just continued dealing and said, yea, "but I like to play cards. Do you mind if we play cards for a bit?"

I wasn't sure what to say, but said, "sure, if you want to, we can play cards, but ah….do you think we should put on our clothes first?"

At this, he stopped grinning and looked me in the eye with one of those "are you OK" kind of looks and said, "don't you like being naked? I kind of like it. It's pretty liberating isn't it?"

I didn't know what to think of this. Every cell in my body was telling me to put my clothes on and here he was saying let's liberate. I didn't know what to do, but Jim had that charm. He just continued playing as if nothing was ever said and that we were as normal as anything on earth. I decided, what the heck. If he wanted to liberate, fine. I would liberate too and I continued playing cards with him.

After fifteen minutes or so of this, the phone rang…on the other side of the room. I was paralyzed. I knew it was my mom, and I knew I had to get it, but Oh God!, here I was faced with walking across the room naked in front of him. It rang once, as I looked at it in fear. It rang again, and I looked at him. He just grinned widely at me. God he was going to torment me. It rang again. I knew there was nothing else to do. I got up quickly, scooted across the floor, trying to cover my private parts as much as I could and picked up the phone on the fourth ring just before the answering machine picked up.

I was right, it was my mother, and as is normally the case, she was in a talkative mood. I had my back to him and was trying to answer the questions my mother kept throwing at me, but I just couldn't help feeling weird knowing I was on full display for him. I sort of turned a little to look back at him and sure enough, he was ogling me. Oh God give me mercy! (What a time to be asking God for anything eh?)

I was using my other hand to sort of cover my breasts and pubic area, but it just wasn't working, he was looking and I knew there wasn't much I could do about it. Then it dawned on me, not only was I exposed, but, he was too. He wasn't the only one that could get a look, I could see all his stuff too, so rather than fighting it, I looked back at him and looked down. I could see he was still hard. It was pointing it's little curved self right toward me and I looked up and saw the surprised expression on his face as he realized that I was checking him out too.

My mother said "Jennifer, are you listening" and I came back to focus. "Yes mother, I'm just watching TV." She ended up going on and on for what seemed like forever and eventually gave up.

I hung up the phone and before I could turn around, he said, "You were looking at me weren't you?" I denied it with a huge blush, but he knew it.

Now what? I still had my back to him and noticed my clothes on the floor. I thought, hey, I could sort of backup and start picking them up quietly, and maybe put them on.

I started quietly moving toward them, leaned over and he stopped me and said, "Hey, what are you doing?"

Now he did it. It was bad enough that I had to stay on display for him while he ogled me, now he wanted more. I didn't care any more, I just turned on him, looked him in the eye and said, "what do you want Jim? Hmmm?"

I could tell that he had just taken the first look of my pubic area as his eyes were pointing down. He looked up into my eyes with a big smile and said "I just want to play a little. Isn't this fun, and, forgive me if I say so, but you have a stunning body and I like to look at you."

Part of me wanted to crawl under the table. This was not what I wanted him to say. But there was this other part that had a different reaction. You know, that ego part. I could tell he really liked what he saw. I had never had any of that from him before. He was attracted to me, and well, I sort of liked it.

He stood up and walked over toward me as I watched him, penis flopping back and forth and he told me that if I was interested, we could just frolic and play today, he was quick to say nothing sexual or anything, just play and explore and whatever happened, happened.

I wasn't sure what he meant and I asked him. "What do you mean Jim?"

"Have you ever just walked around your house naked with another man and just wanted to explore what it was like? If you wanted to just watch and whatever, you could just do it."

I immediately said "and whatever? What do you mean?"

"look, I have never been like this with someone before, but it would be a shame to waste this by arguing about what we are going to do." He paused for a second, looked up into my eyes and said "We aren't going to fuck Jennifer, I just want to play and if you don't want to say so, but I would like to explore and do things I've only dreamt about. I want to touch you and ask questions and you could do the same if you want. It would just be our time."

I didn't know what to think and his explanation, as interesting as it seemed, didn't really say exactly what he was going to do, but there I was. I had to admit it. I sort of wanted to do the same. I had never done that before and really never had anyone I could just ask questions of and explore what their body was like. Jim was my friend and I could trust him.

I didn't answer him. I simply grabbed his hand and walked him into my bedroom where I proceeded to crawl up on my bed and invited him to do the same. We both lay on our sides facing one another. His penis was still pointing straight out. I looked at it and smiled.

"You sure aren't able to control that thing too much are you?" He laughed and said: "No, been that way for a while. Sort of has a mind of it's own."

I looked him in the eye and looked down at it as I asked with my eyes if I could touch it as I slowly started reaching my hand toward it. He apprehensively nodded his approval as he looked me in the eyes and I and softly grabbed it.

"How often is it like this?"

"It is most of the time." He said with a blush and a grin.

When I got all of my fingers around it, he sort of took a deep intake of air. I could tell this aroused him and I liked that. He spread his legs further apart for me and I reached down and rubbed his balls. I could tell he really enjoyed that too as he groaned. I smiled and said, "you like that eh?" He told me he did a lot and just lay there like he was in heaven.

I played for a few minutes, just touching and fondling everything he had and watching his reaction. It was very erotic and I did enjoy. I had a lot of control over the situation and I really liked that.

I started getting a little bored with this after a while and knew it was his turn. This was something I was a little apprehensive about, but at the same time, I really wanted it. This little display of play was doing something to my insides and I really wanted to feel his touch down there.

I let go of his penis, grabbed a few pillows from the top of the bed to prop them up, and I laid back on them. I still had my legs together, but thought, well, here goes, and I slowly opened my legs giving him full view of everything. There weren't any secrets between us now.

I could tell from his expression that he was stunned. His jaw dropped, and I could see his mouth open slightly as his eyes opened wider. He couldn't believe his eyes. He looked so admiringly at my stuff, and then it was his turn to ask permission with his eyes. He looked me in the eyes as if to ask permission. He didn't say anything, but I could see the question in his eyes. He was reaching toward me and I nodded at him to go ahead. He took his fingers and touched the hair of my pubic area. He then took his middle finger and traced it through my hair down the length of my lips, then back up the moist area and touched my button with his now moist finger. Now it was my turn to grasp for air as I pushed my head back and pushed my heals against the bed. He smiled sheepishly up at me, but continued on playing and exploring as I lay there exposed to him.

To be Continued.