Strip Poker Tournament

Story Info
A poker tournament goes one step beyond strip poker.
7.3k words
4.2
68.7k
41
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Araw
Araw
273 Followers

Laureline came back from the fitness center. When she started, her friends told her that after a while fitness would be fun. That had never happened, but at least she had stopped actively disliking it, now it was just boring. Unfortunately it was a necessary evil with her lifestyle - the many hours in front of the computer, the long nights at the poker table. If she skipped fitness, her stamina suffered, and she would begin losing at the table. It was not like that for all poker players, she knew world-class players who would clearly not recognize a fitness center if they accidentally walked into one. But she had to do it.

She was a beautiful woman, tall and slim, with long dark brown hair contrasting her bright blue eyes. Her breast were medium-sized and firm, and her overall look was athletic. The fitness center had transformed her once nerdy look, a side-effect she did not fail to appreciate.

Her real name was Anna Ericson but only her family, her oldest childhood friends and complete strangers called her Anna; to her friends and acquaintances she was Laureline. She had picked up that name when she was nine, and her parents had finally allow her to play online games. They had warned her about "bad men" on the Internet, and sternly instructed her never to reveal her name, her address or any other personal information to anyone. So when she signed up for her first online game she picked the name of the heroine from an old comic series she enjoyed reading in the school library.

As the years went by, one game replaced another, but the name Laureline stayed with her online life. And then in high-school she had learned to play online poker. Soon all other games had faded from her life, she had rapidly passed through the "micro-stakes" games and begun earning real money. Playing in real life was the logical next step, and the first evening she sat down at a poker table in a real casino, it was natural to present herself as "Laureline". Now she was good, really good. Not quite the world class elite, but even among the very best players many knew the name of Laureline, and respected it.

She sat down at her computer and began reading through her messages. She quickly noticed the invitation, soliciting her participation in "The Las Vegas Strip Poker World Tournament". She shook her head, this was almost pathetic. It was the oldest and lamest joke to refer to a poker tournament in one of the casinos at the Las Vegas "strip" as a strip poker tournament. It was not even remotely funny, and she was surprised anyone would do it in writing.

The name of the tournament might be pathetic, but the prices were certainly not! The organizers guaranteed a price pool of at least one million dollar, of which forty percent would go to the winner, and an additional hundred thousand to the best placed female player (unless her regular winning would be larger). Laureline knew that her feminist ego would be hurt by receiving the price for the best female player, but it would be good for her bankroll, and that was more important. The buy-in was correspondingly hefty, of course. But then, she might actually win one of the real prices. She had never won a tournament at this level, but she had two third places and a fifth place, so it was not impossible. And a flight to Las Vegas was short and cheap.

Then Laureline read the "special rules", and literally dropped her jaw. This was utterly RIDICULOUS! They clearly did mean strip poker when they wrote strip poker - in fact they went a step beyond mere strip poker, a very large step even. She shook her head, surely no-one would accept these conditions. Which of course meant that the competition would be less severe... She shook her head again, there was no way she could possibly do this. Although, admittedly she was no stranger to public nudity...

She thought back to the summer she had spend in Northern Europe, just after she had turned eighteen. She had visited most of the Scandinavian countries, and in Denmark she had been at a very large music festival, lasting a whole week. On a whim she had participated in their traditional "Naked Run", and together with seven other girls and ten guys she had run the half-mile race wearing only her shoes, with literally thousands of young people looking and cheering. She had been in excellent shape that summer, and had come in fourth, with one girl and two guys ahead of her.

The winning guy and girl were taken to a podium and given a small price. When they came down from the podium, they were interviewed briefly by national Danish TV while still naked - the rest of them had been standing in the background, waiting. Then they were finally allowed to get dressed. She had enjoyed herself tremendously that day.

The same evening she had watched the news. The race was mentioned briefly at the end, showing maybe ten seconds of the running, and twenty seconds of the interview. Back home, it was unthinkable that public TV would show nudity uncensored, but obviously the Danes were more relaxed. She could clearly see herself standing naked in the background during the interview, and realized that it was probably good she did not win, the names of the winners were shown when they were interviewed just like in any ordinary interview.

Now there were at least twelve Youtube videos showing the race, she could be seen in all of them. She knew for a fact that her friends and family had seen at least some of them. But since she did not win her name was not mentioned, and they did not appear if anyone googled her, for this she was grateful. Obviously, that would be a moot point if she went to Las Vegas and did well at the tournament. She sat for maybe half an hour, staring into the screen without really doing anything.

"This is insane!" she said out loud, as she realized that she was seriously considering attending.

...

Jack read about the tournament on his favorite online poker site. He was surprised something like that was legal in the US, but vaguely remembered hearing about their supreme court revoking some of the public decency laws last year - or was it in 2021? It did not matter. The conditions of this tournament were very interesting, to say the least, and he was tempted to participate. Unfortunately the buy-in was way beyond what he would even consider spending on poker. He would not go there to win, that much was clear. Although one never knew - over long enough time poker was about skill, not luck. But in a single event, luck played a big part. He knew that from painful experience, three time had he participated in high-stake tournaments (although not as high as this!). And three times he had been eliminated halfway through, each time he had clearly played with the odds but had been unlucky.

He considered it again, and read the special rules again and again. This was very tempting. In the absolute worst case, he would lose the buy-in, get naked in a casino, and have to lick a girl's pussy while she played poker. That sounded kind of appealing to him. And of course in the absolute best case he would win an incredible amount of money while a beautiful girl was giving him a blow job. What was there not to like about this tournament - a part from the buy-in of course?

He began checking airline prices. He could get surprisingly cheaply to Las Vegas if he was willing to change plane both in London and Chicago. And the hotel was not bad, either. Very quickly he had a rough budget.

He had just inherited some money from his rich uncle. They had not been close, but Uncle Christian had decided to split his fortune evenly among his very large family, and he had clearly been much richer than anyone had suspected. This trip to Las Vegas would cost him a quarter of the inheritance, it was clearly a stupid way to blow away his money, but why not have some fun? He could always invest the rest wisely.

...

Laureline arrived at the casino hosting the tournament. She was shown to a large hall, filled with poker tables, and aisles where onlookers and journalists could go around without disturbing the players. And there were cameras, of course, an not just the security cameras but also TV stations. PornHub-TV, seriously, does that exist?

She sat down at her assigned table, with eight other players and a dealer. The tournament started, and for an hour she was totally focused on playing poker. Her stack slowly grew, for a while she was leading the table, but soon she fell back to second place. Two players were already having quite short stacks after some reckless calls. Then she noticed some commotion not far from her table. A woman was undressing while the journalists tried to get good pictures of it. Then she sat down again at the table, and playing resumed.

Soon after Laureline got a pocket pair of tens. She raised, and the young man with the short stack (his name tag said Jonathan) called from the big blind position. The flop came down: ace, ten and seven in different suits. Jonathan went all in with the remainder of his stack. With a set of tens, Laureline called. The remaining cards came down, Jonathan had two pairs, aces and sevens, and lost his chips to Laureline.

A tournament official rushed over, and reminded Jonathan of the rules. He could leave the tournament now, having lost is buy-in. But on the first day of the tournament he could re-buy once, not with money but with his clothes. Jonathan removed his clothes, received a new stack of chips, and returned to his place at the table with a somewhat embarrassed look.

...

Jack was satisfied with his play. He clearly felt the pressure from some of the players on his table, who really knew what they were doing, but there were also players of his own level or below - or maybe they were just unlucky. Soon, he found himself at a poker table with two naked people, a girl and a guy, but unfortunately also with the smallest stack.

Then he got two aces while sitting as small blind. Susie, the young woman who had lost her clothes, raised from the cutoff position. Jack re-raised with the best possible hand, and when Susie went all-in he knew that calling was in his favor. The hands came down, Susie had two kings, odds were in Jack's favor but a single king could ruin it. The flop came down, three harmless cards. The turn card was a deuce, again harmless. But the river card was a third king, and Jack had lost his stack.

Well, he knew what to do. He stripped, got a new pile of chips, and sat down to play the next hand. This time, luck was with him. He raised from the button position with ace and ten of hearts. Big blind, an elderly gentleman who had accumulated a significant stack, called. The flop came down: ace and deuce of spades, ten of hearts. The gentleman bet three-quarters of the pot,

with two pairs Jack called. The river card was the ten of hearts, and the gentleman placed a sizable bet on the table, he probably had a flush. With a full house, Jack just called, hoping he would add more to the pot. The rivercard was the nine of diamonds, and the gentleman placed a modest bet on the table, almost as if he hoped Jack would call. So Jack went all in, and to his delight big blind called after hesitating for almost a minute. It turned out that he did have a flush. One the first hand after Jack had re-bought he had doubled his stack!

...

As the day progressed, Laureline had lost almost all her stack, slowly regained most of it, and lost it again. A middle-aged woman had lost her clothes, and two other people had been eliminated from her table, first a woman who preferred to leave rather than to strip, then Jonathan lost his second stack to Ali, a teenager who was currently leading the table. Jonathan was led away from the table by an official. Then her table was broken up, a number of tables were down to seven players and they were rearranged to ensure full tables.

On the new table Laureline found herself with three naked women, one naked guy and four clothed guys. Her stack was not the shortest, but very close, putting her in a somewhat difficult position. Today was the only day rebuys were allowed, proceeding to the second day with a short stack was a huge disadvantage. She decided to play very aggressively, if it worked it would grow her stack quickly, if it failed it would cost her her clothes, but she would get new chips.

Twice she got good cards and quickly went all-in, and twice the opponents just folded, leaving her with a slightly larger stack. Then, with only a few hands left she went all-in with a straight. Unfortunately, one of the naked women had a flush!

Slowly Laureline undressed. Two cameras (including Pornhub-TV) were pointed at her, but by then stripping had lost some of its novelty. She got her new stack of chips, and sat down.

"Wecome to the club," one of the naked women said.

The last two hands were played, Laureline got nothing and folded both hands immediately.

...

Jack's initial luck after he stripped did not last, but for a few hours he managed only to lose a small part of his chips. Then over three hands he lost the majority, and thought the tournament was coming to an end for him. But the last hours he played very tight, and it payed off. He did not gain much, but when the day ended he had half the initial stack left.

The rules were very clear. Those who had lost their clothes were to stay naked when they returned to their hotels, no-one was allowed to dress until they were completely eliminated from the tournament, at the pain of disqualification. Groups of naked people were gathering near the exits, hesitating to go outside until they had found somebody else going to the same hotel. Jack left the casino with seven other people going in the same direction.

...

Laureline left the casino. Fortunately she had managed to find a group of people (dressed as well as naked) going to her hotel. When she stepped outside she saw a small crowd of spectators, and a few journalist. One of the journalists approached her.

"Excuse me, I see that you are one of the poker players. What do you think of this tournament?" the journalist asked.

"It's weird," Laureline answered.

"May I ask your name? And how is the tournament going?"

"I am Laureline. It could have gone better, but it could have been much worse. As you can see, my clothes got eliminated, but I did not," she answered with a smile while the photographer shot a few more pictures of her.

"Thank you, Laureline, ..."

The journalist appeared to be going to ask another question, but then he saw new group emerging from the casino, including a stunningly beautiful stark naked black woman. He turned his attention to the new group, and Laureline caught up with her own group.

Back in the hotel room, Laureline ordered room service. She was hungry, but was certainly not going to sit naked in the hotel restaurant. Once she had eaten, she went to bed - it had been a long day and she was exhausted. Lying under the sheets, her hand went between her legs, and she began playing lazily with her clit. It helped her relax, and she dozed off before she reached a climax.

...

Jack ate the breakfast he had ordered to his room, took a shower, and left for the casino. Quite a few people stared as he walked naked two blocks down the Las Vegas strip, but soon he saw other naked people headed the same direction.

All players had been assigned new tables, and he was directed to his place. Soon ten people were gathered around the table, three naked guys, two naked girls, and five wearing their clothes. Then the dealer arrived, and placed nine name tags on the table. They took their places, nine around the tables but one of the naked guys crawled under it and found his place between the legs of one of the girls.

"I got him half an hour before we closed yesterday," she explained.

Jack saw that her name tag said "Marie". She was in her late twenties and a bit chubby, with short curly red hair. The other naked woman was called Laureline, a real beauty in his eyes.

The first hand was dealt, and Jack tried to concentrate on his cards. Soon Marie was breathing heavily, the guy between her legs certainly did his best to distract her.

Now there would be no more re-buys. If a dressed player was busted, he would be eliminated and leave the tournament. But if a naked player was busted, he or she would share the fate of the guy between Marie's legs. The stakes were certainly getting higher!

...

As soon as Laureline had taken her seat, she tried to get a first impression of her opponents. Two guys, Jack and Gordon, and a girl called Marie had clearly had to re-buy the first day. She would not judge them prematurely, but it could be an indication that they might be weaker opponents. And Marie had a guy between her legs to distract her, Laureline thought with a bit of envy.

After half an hour of play nothing dramatic had happened, but Laureline was beginning to get an impression of her opponents. Gordon was a very strong player, and suddenly she recognized him. It was Gordon Winther, a world class player with a huge ego. She had met him once before, but the lack of clothes had confused her. He would be a daunting opponent, although being naked seemed to have dampened his arrogance significantly.

Jack was a competent player, but quite predictable. She was beginning to understand how he played and would certainly be able to take advantage of that - but so would Gordon. Marie was also competent, but she made an effort not to be too predictable, and in doing so she would sometimes act in less than optimal ways. It would be harder to exploit, but over time should give Laureline an advantage over her, too. In a similar way, she built a mental image of the dressed players, although she noticed that she had a dangerous tendency to overlook them.

Then after an hour a tournament official came with a dark-haired and dark-skinned naked woman. She was not very tall and a bit chubby, but young and reasonably good-looking. The official said her name was Lisa, she had just lost her stack the second time and had been assigned to Jack. Lisa looked shameful, and quickly disappeared below the table. Jack gasped as she began treating his dick.

Laureline smiled. This would certainly not make Jack play any better, and she was ready to take advantage of that. But while Jack might not be a top-notch poker player, he was certainly not stupid. During the next hour, he folded every single hand and concentrated on enjoying the treatment Lisa was giving him.

...

During the first hour of play, Jack lost a bit mostly to Laureline and Gordon, and gained a bit from Marie and Peter, a young guy who repeatedly mentioned how pleased he was not to have lost his clothes. It was clear to Jack that he had been very lucky with the opponents at this table. Laureline and Gordon were clearly dangerous, but the others were more or less his own level, and he expected to do well.

Then a tournament official approached with a naked woman. She was a dark, stunningly beautiful girl, and Jack did not believe his own luck when he was told she was assigned to him. Then he noticed her sad mood. He did not want to say it, but he had to.

He whispered so only she could hear it, "You do not have to do this, if you really don't want to. They cannot force you."

She did not answer, and disappeared under the table. Then he felt her hands separating his legs, and she took his half-stiff cock into her mouth. It hardened immediately, and Jack gasped. Lisa most certainly knew what she was doing, and did it with both energy and finesse. Jack looked down and caught her gaze. Her mood had changed, her eyes were glowing and she gave him a thumbs up.

Jack completely lost his concentration until he came the first time. And still, it was not possible for him to focus on poker. He did the only sensible thing and folded every hand he got until he got used to the new situation. After half an hour he felt like he could probably play again, but decided to play very tight. And for another half hour he only got mediocre hands. One or two of them he would normally have played, but he played safe and folded.

Araw
Araw
273 Followers
12