Strip Search with Cassy

Story Info
An airport strip search turns into much more.
6.1k words
3.85
151.2k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We are going on a flight, and running down the concourse as we are already running behind and we still have to get through the checkpoint. Our lane ends up having a really attractive officer with a really hot 19 year old daughter. We hear her mention her name as Cassy. Cassy is sitting in a chair wearing her short pleated skirt and a tight button down short sleeved shirt with several buttons undone, stretching around her form and small round breasts, and splitting up from her cleavage. You can't help but look at her, eyes wandering over her young body. With your eyes at her long smooth legs, she notices, smirks, and starts to slowly let her thighs open, letting your gaze rise up her naked thighs to the red sexy panties she is wearing.

You are torn from the sight causing your pussy to water as you are called forward to go through the metal detectors. Unfortunately, you set them off. You rummage everything you can that might set it off to empty it all into a little bucket and try again and are still stopped.

"I don't know what can be the problem," you whimper, the anxiety of missing our flight welling up inside you.

"We are going to have to consider you a security risk and search you then," the attractive officer replies.

"Umm... I really need to catch my flight, oh, well, um, I'll take them off here," You talk, mostly to yourself and start to unbutton your top. Everyone is watching you as you start to strip, including that cute little 19 year old watching intently. You're nervous and excited, and still have the rising anxiety of missing the plane.

Your shirt slips off and into one of the buckets to be scanned, standing with your jeans and bra as the only things covering you, and then remove your bra, leaving you entirely topless in front of everyone in the crowded airport checkpoint. Cassy particularly makes you wet, as well as some other young girls and guys in the crowd.

You start to undo your jeans, and then slide them down your naked legs, dropping them into the bucket. Everyone watches your naked body covered only in panties. And then you try again... only to set it off again. You quickly slip off your panties and toss them into the bucket, and try again, setting off yet again despite being completely naked.

"Nooo," you cry, "something's wrong."

"Mam, you are going to have to come with me," the officer says, "And you too sir."

You don't even bother putting your clothes on as you go with the officer and her lovely daughter who continues to check you out, and I follow along. Cassy even teases you by shortly lifting up the back of her skirt, showing off her incredible round ass.

We are sent to neighboring rooms, and they go into yours, asking you to stand. They first search your body, feeling the officer's soft hands on your naked skin, arousing you as they run over every inch of flesh. You are too aroused to find it odd she isn't wearing gloves, just the soft flesh of her own hand on your skin. It feels so good, you can't help but get incredibly aroused, especially with Cassy watching. When her mother is facing the other way, she even starts taunting you, feeling her breasts and sliding up her thighs to rub her own little pussy in front of you, her mother's hands rubbing every nook and cranny of your body. She spends a nice amount of time inspecting your bare breasts, and you almost moan. It's all so much stimulation.

She finds nothing and tells you to bend over the table. She goes behind you and you feel lubed fingers rubbing their way into your asshole. You do everything you can to hold back any sounds as your arousal continues to build. The excitement of the situation, along with the young girl intently watching every moment, has you on edge. You feel them sliding in, deeper and deeper into you. They rub their way in moving in and out as they work their way deeper, feeling around the walls of your ass. You are being taken over the edge, but you have to do everything you can to pretend you aren't, even though the daughter knows for sure with her devilish smirk.

She is feeling inside for a long time, and you feel something too. Then you realize you had put a mini-vibe inside your pussy earlier that day! The officer finally moves her fingers out, allowing you a moment to rest from resisting that torturous pleasure.

It doesn't last long though, as you soon feel her fingers at your wet pussy, sliding in pretty easily, a finger accidentally brushing your clit. You are on edge all over again. She works her fingers into you until she can reach that little metal vibe, and you feel her pull the little bulbous object slowly out of your ecstatic pussy, managing to hold it until only the vibe was pulling out between your lips, sending you over into a most amazing orgasm you had to do everything in your power to hide. You could feel your juices dripping down your thighs, nonetheless, trickling down the inner flesh as she inspects the device.

You stand up and start to apologize, embarrassed, that you forgot about the mini vibe I had inserted in you. She starts to respond but is interrupted by an emergency call. She tells you to sit in the chair and handcuffs you to it, still naked, giving Cassy the key in case of emergency, and runs frantically out.

"That's a major emergency," Cassy says, "She'll be gone for quite a while. They are pretty understaffed lately too." She goes and sits on your naked thigh and picks up the vibe, inspecting it, "So if this is a vibrator, how do you turn it on?"

You are entranced. You even feel her bare ass on your naked thigh. "Um, well, there is a remote."

"Oooo, where is it?" she asks.

"Umm, maybe in my bag," you reply as she quickly stands up right in front of you to look in your bag on the table. Her ass is facing you as she bends over, purposely causing her skirt to ride up and show off her ass and pussy bulge under her panties, practically placing them right in front of your face.

You can't even control yourself, but luckily you are restrained.

"I don't see it," she calls back, even gliding her ass back closer to your face as you can smell her arousal.

"I don't know," you barely are able to reply.

Cassy turns around and takes the vibrator and straddles your lap, you feel her light little body on naked lap, her soft bare skin against your own under her skirt, her long smooth legs wrapping around you. She pulls at her shirt, revealing her naked breast as you look down her shirt and she says, "Why don't you tell me where else it could be, pleeease."

"Uhhh," you barely register the question as you stare at her nice round breast and hard nipple.

Cassy takes her hand and raises your chin so you are looking her in the face, "Please?"

"Ummm, maybe Jake has it..." you stumble out, and then she kisses you, first on the cheek, and then on the mouth with a long French kiss with her young soft lips against hers, her little slithering tongue slipping in. You are dripping in arousal, her hand massaging your bare helpless breast, and then she stops, gets up and brings the little vibe down to your pussy. You feel it as the bulb starts to easily slide along your juices into your pussy, even teasing you by bobbing it in and out a little as it slides further in.

Cassy straightens up again and steps back. She slides her hands up her thighs and up her skirt to her red sexy panties, hooks them, and slowly slides them down her bare legs as she stares at you. She saunters back up to you and lets you smell her scent as she slides around to your restrained hands, spreading her legs, and bringing her mound to touch your fingers. You feel her shaven mound against your skin and start to rub her, and hearing her light moans, you get more daring, reaching for noticeably wet slit. You slide your fingers through the slick juices and along her slit and sensitive little clit. She moans and grinds her pussy into your fingers, and slides them into her hot 19 year old depths. You curl them in and drive her wild with pleasure as her little body bucks on your hand. You feel her pussy gripping your fingers, and then her orgasm as it rushes over her and gushes juices over your fingers.

Cassy collapses forward onto you, and whispers in your ear, "Thank you, baby. That orgasm was great."

After a few moments she gets up and walks out the door, leaving you aroused, exposed, restrained, and alone in this public room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I am handcuffed to the chair as Cassy enters. The door lock was broke so they had to cuff me while away. "Hi there, could you tell me where the remote is for your girlfriend's little vibrator?"

"Not really," I reply.

She slinks over to me and sits on my lap, putting her arm around me and the other hand sliding down her neck and along the neckline of her half-unbuttoned shirt, teasing me with a greater view of her young flesh as more and more cleavage is revealed, apparently bra-less as the view didn't hide a whole lot. "Oh, pleeease?" she pouts as she nonchalantly teases me.

"Nope," I reply.

Her hand slides down to my crotch to rub my cock to hardness. "Awww, come on."

Cassy deftly undoes my pants and reaches in for my hard cock, pulling it out and stroking it, bare skin against bare skin.

"Look, I'm handcuffed to a chair and you aren't an officer," I reply.

Cassy starts to snake down to her knees, "I'm not, but I have the keys. Your cute, naked girlfriend over there has me so turned on as I watched her get violated in hole after hole, and every inch of her body carefully felt up." She is between my legs stroking my cock and bringing her head down to kiss the tip. Her lips slide around the head and push my helpless cock into her warm, wet mouth.

"You can't do this, and you already saw I have a girlfriend," I say unable to do anything in this pleasurable torture.

She doesn't even reply yet, just slurps in my cock into her mouth, stroking it with her tongue as she bobs.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Meanwhile, you sit, aroused and naked, alone and vulnerable to anyone who walks in, anyone who may have their way with your helpless body. You can feel your dripping juices on the chair, and the miniature vibrator in your pussy as you squirm, nervous and aroused. You wonder what is taking her so long, worrying about what may come through the door and take advantage of you.

And you wait, until the door starts to turn, clicking open, and starting to open further. Your heart thuds with anxious fear as to who it might be. Is it her, or is it someone else?

It is someone else. A young guy enters, 18 years old. He comes in looking for someone, and then sees you as he closes the door, caught in surprise as he sees your naked body in front of him. You both are speechless at first.

"Um, hi," you say nervously and very aroused at this young guy drinking in your body in wonder. He doesn't even quite reply yet.

"Ummm, I'm sorry, I was looking for my sister," he finally stammers out, eyes glued to your body, soon staring at your juicy pussy.

"Well, she went out to get something, she should be back," you reply still nervously but excited.

"Oh, well, can I wait? What was she getting?" he asks timidly.

"Yes. She's getting a remote."

"A remote? For what?" he asks quizzically.

"Oh, um, well, for my vibrator..." you answer blushing.

"Vibrator, I don't see anything?" he asks more lost.

"Oh, well, that's because, um, it's inside me..." the questions get you more embarrassed to answer each time, "I kind of got caught with it in the check line and I forgot I had it."

"Really? It's inside you?" he asks surprised.

"Ya, it is, um," you think for a moment, utterly aroused, your brain cranking with thoughts, erotic ones, bad erotic thoughts, "um, do you want to see for yourself? I can't do it myself."

You anxiously await his reaction, pulsing with nervous energy. "Um, OK." He comes over and slowly reaches for your pussy. You soon feel his fingers on your skin, touching your lips with his young little fingers, and sliding into you. You are so incredibly turned on and his fingers go deeper, reaching for the vibe amongst your prolific juices. A moan escapes you lips unintentionally as you feel him inside you.

You feel his fingers around it, pulling it out, rubbing against the walls of your pussy. "Mmmmm!" You hold back a moan. He looks at it intently as it slides out of you.

"Um, so that is it, but you need to put it back in me, your sister put it there," you explain and soon feel him entering you again, sliding it into your helpless pussy. The sensations spread throughout your body heightened by the arousal of this young guy.

You feel his pants against your hand as he puts it back in, and feel his hard cock. Unable to resist, you slowly reach for it with your fingers, wrapping them around it through his pants, and he groans, frozen, his hand still in your pussy. You reach for his zipper, pulling it down, and sliding in your hand.

"It's only right," you whisper, your finger sliding in and finding his bare erection through the hole in his boxers, and you hear more little groans. You feel it hot and hard in your hand, and stroke it. "Slide inside me," you whisper as you continue stroking him, and you feel his finger sliding inside you, rubbing your sensitive nerves electrified by this young guy. Building an orgasm.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Its getting hard to control as she continues sucking my helpless cock, pumping it in and out of Cassy's young little mouth, her breasts almost entirely exposed. I can do nothing as she sucks my cock in and out of her, and then she slides out and stands up, stepping her legs on either side of me. "But then I can't play with you, and feel the hard cock that drives that naked girl wild. She has me so horny, I need some good hard cock."

She slides down and the tip of my cock finds her wet naked entrance under her skirt, easily sliding in as she glides down.

"No, what do you think you are doing?" I let out.

"Just relax, and later I'll tell you why you'll be telling me where the remote is hidden," she says with a devilish smirk, never interrupting her stride as she bobs slowly on my cock. Cassy's tight young pussy slides around my cock, squeezing it, as she starts to moan.

"Mmmm, I'm imagining her getting fucked by this stiff rod, mmmmm... it feels so good," she says between moans, and then leans in and whispers in my ear, "Your hot girlfriend is next, I'm going to torture that helpless naked woman until she breaks."

Her moans get stronger, and her stride quicker as she pumps on my cock. She whispers more in my ear about, about what she is going to do to you once she gets what she came here for, and about how much you turn her on. She starts grabbing at her pert little breasts, pulling her shirt apart, revealing more wonderful flesh.

"Oh god, it feels so good, mmmm, she is going to be a shaking mess when I am done with her, she is going to be so fun to fuck. I'm so close, oh, cum in me," Cassy moans out, bobbing on my helpless cock, and it is getting so hard to resist.

She pulls her shirt apart, giving me full view of naked torso and wonderful round breasts, hard little nipples, pinching them, rubbing her breasts. "Oh cum in me, I'm so close, I want it." I have no choice and I am flooding her pussy with hot cum as she shakes and tenses. "Oh yes! Fuck!"

As Cassy recovers, her sweet little body still impaled on my cock, she says,"Mmm, that was a nice appetizer. We might have to use this later, but now I need to go play with your naked, violated girlfriend over there, and I want to use that little vibe on her juicy clit. And this nice young pussy is full of your cum, and I can easily unlock you and claim you fucked me, violating this poor little virgin innocence with your hard rod, so where is it? Please?"

"Damn you," I tell her where it is and she bends over in front of my face to retrieve it from my bag, giving me a perfect view of her naked, young, fucked pussy and bare ass. She finds it, puts me back away, buttons up, and prances over to you, remote in hand.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Suddenly you feel it, the mini vibe in your pussy going off, sending sweet vibrations inside your aroused pussy as the young brother slides his fingers inside you. It's already driving you insane as you sit dripping and restrained to the chair, sending you over the edge, grabbing at his young but large hard cock.

"Oh, please stop, I can't hold it anymore," he begs, trying to get away from your grip on his cock, and your thighs clamping on his hand. He struggles to not cum in his pants as you shake, grasping at his pulsing rod.

And then Cassy steps in, "Brother! What are you doing?!" Surprised and standing with her shirt showing wonderful cleavage still, and bare beneath her short skirt.

You are lost in ecstasy, however, the situation only heightening your orgasm as you ride it out, restrained in the chair, and then you feel his warm jism pouring over your hands as he cannot control it anymore, the warm slick goo covering your fingers and seeping between them as you stroke that young helpless cock, almost as helpless as you.

Her brother was not what she expected to see, especially with your hand in his pants grabbing his obvious hardon and his hand in your naked pussy as the vibrator hums away inside you. But she is aroused, unexpectedly so. She walks over for a better look, sliding her hand along your naked thigh, up your torso, over your breast and taught nipple, and leans in and kisses you in lust. This young brother and sister, both all over you, and his cock in your hands along with his warm release.

Cassy pulls out your hand and goes down to the cum soaked digits and licks them off, one by one, as she reaches in to replace your hand on his cock.

"Sis! What are you doing?!" he exclaims in surprise as he feels his sister's slender hand wrap around his still hard member. Her mouth is busy however, and he doesn't pull away.

After you are sufficiently clean, she gets up and sits on your lap, looking in your eyes, and unbuttoning her shirt, giving you that same view of her bare luscious breasts, pert and young, bringing her hands to the firm globes and massaging them, and then massaging yours. You moan and she bends over to suck on your nipple as she reaches for her brothers cock again, pulling him over. He stares, you moan, pleasure coursing through you, she strokes her brother's cock.

Then Cassy does something you can't believe, she gets on the arms of your chair and bends back, pushing out her pussy to your waiting lips to taste her sweet juices as she bends completely back and hangs her head. You can't believe that young beautiful pussy is right in front of your face from beneath her skirt.

You reach out and taste her for the first time, her sweet young juices, and hear her moan in response. You lick her soft folds and suck on each sensitive inch. You taste not just her though, you taste a man's cum inside her. You are tasting a freshly fucked young pussy. Who was it? Could it be mine? It's oozing out of that young pussy, saved just for you.

Cassy moans and pushes the cum out for you to slurp down as you lick her sweet lips. And she soon beckons her brother over to her face.

"Bro, I want you, please let me taste you," she says and he pulls off his pants and boxers and brings his hard cock to her sweet little mouth waiting for him and moaning from the pleasure you are giving her, building inside her.

You eat her pussy and feel her orgasm start to overtake her, rushing through her young fragile body bent over backwards, sucking her young brother's cock for the first time.

What you don't know is I see everything, incredibly turned on, as she had allowed me to see through the mirror after she left. I see you eating her contortioned body as she sucks her bother's cock, lost in a fit of lust. The vibrator continues to pleasure you as the eroticism of the situation has you over the edge again and again, as she comes again and again from your lips and tongue on her delicate pussy. And then he cums, and you realize she is swallowing her brother's seed.

12